Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

" ♪ Human man, you are so much fun. I hadn't planned, on finding you quite this entertaining. I like your band,
and I like your song. I like the way, human beings play. I like playing along. ♪"
-Rose,
We Need to Talk
VOTECOUNT 2.03

Reasonably Rational (6):
grapes, DrippingGoofball, McMenno, Yume, mastin2, Skybird
Shiro (2):
Creature, Farside22
Farside22 (2):
randomidget, Obi-Wan Kenobi
DrippingGoofball (1):
Klingoncelt
Twin Wings (1):
Kraskaeaque

Not Voting (11):
Twin Wings, Xkfyu, Almost50, Shiro, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, Not Chara, killthestory, TheFuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, TheWayItEnds

With 23 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
The Current Stress is +1:

Twin Wings (a Foxbird + Inspectorscout hydra) replaces Foxbird.
I am currently searching for a replacement for CooLDoG.
Xkfyu is V/LA until Monday, 9/19/2016.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Shiro »

farside if you are so certain shoot me.

@Almost

I was an idiot, I did a 180, you are town
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3624, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3360, Shiro wrote: HINT: Maybe it had to do with the joyride and him being town amids scum. Just a thought you guys. Just a thought. Almost did say there would be an event at night from it.
In post 3360, Shiro wrote:almost did say he wanted somethign to succeed from there and next day the universal townread member of it disappears
Every single post I read from you makes me want to strangle you not with a rope, but with barbed wire.

1- Joy Ride was DISSOLVED before the day ended, and thus there was NO night event resulting from it.

2- FARSIDE dissolved Joy Ride, not FB.

3- If I was scum with Far, she wouldn't have dissolved my event, would she? You would think scum would have the decency to pre-plan together before they triggered an event. You'd also think they'd convene and pick the members of their own event.

4- IF the event was handpicked by scum, and it had an effect on some town player who would have to be on it for the effect to take place, you would think scum would go for some STRONG town player. Someone who would be a threat to the scum team regardless. FB only revealed his role during the Exposition phase (i.e. after the event was already on). You'd think Mastina, Obi or even RR would've been picked in there for the kill (since that's what you're implying it did).

5- The name of the event ALONE should make it clear it's a TOWN event.

6- If you missed that, the event had NO EFFECT on the stress level. Scum event tend to up the stress level.

7- You're whole argument (and -in fact- every other argument you make) is so dumb I have nothing to respond to. I only use sarcasm and humour to avoid outright calling you a shrimp.

8- The only think keeping me from voting you now and picking up on my tunnel from yesterday is the lack of confidence in all my reads from before as a result of the SC flip. I'm working on it though, and I think that I WILL end up voting you again and again and again until you're gone.

9- Being stupid is a privilege. Some just abuse it.

While you are around, why did you pick Cooldog to join the joy ride?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3626, Shiro wrote:farside if you are so certain shoot me.

@Almost

Don't worry sweetie I will be.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3628, farside22 wrote:

@Almost

Do it, you are the one who will be making a fool of themselves.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3263, farside22 wrote:
In post 3256, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, Can we slow the roll here on RR? I'm not hard townreading them anymore but I'd like time and the opportunity to mend bridges with Farside and Almost.
Well if it means anything I'm kind of in a daze that Cakez was scum.
I actually asked the mod if this game was bastard.
I'm going to reread with this in mind and see what I can figure out.
In post 3319, farside22 wrote:
In post 3275, McMenno wrote:@farside why do you think this game is bastard?

this is interesting. I do believe that firebringer is not "dead" yet, so to say

@rr so you believe that titus made a slip, I'm going to assume that this information has been discussed in your alliance, otherwise you wouldn't know about it
Just didn't see cakez as scum.
In post 3268, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3256, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, Can we slow the roll here on RR? I'm not hard townreading them anymore but I'd like time and the opportunity to mend bridges with Farside and Almost.
Ok, can you look at DGB in particular? I'm inclined to think that DGB and RR are opposing alignments or scum and scum but I'm not sure on that. So basically, I think there's at least one scum in DGB and RR.

It's ok that you're in a daze. I'd be that way too. I just want to get to the bottom of what caused our communication error and resolve it, because I tried everything I could to see what you were thinking and you just kept saying I was ignoring you. It was very frustrating.
Part of me felt like I wasn't being listened to in regards to how I was reading thing. Felt like all I was getting was ramrod with cakez scum over and over.

Anyways that's just how I felt most of day one and just got irritated.

I'll look at dgb.
I was scum reading rr just because how they narrowed reads to 2 players to make an iso on. It just read as information without analysis.

While we're chatting, what if I told you I mentioned to cakez he could be possible saved if he switched his vote to Shiro and he refused.
Would you find that odd?
This is the closest thing I found.

What did Cakey want when not scumread?
What did he say that was so town looking?
What were his thoughts on NC versus RR?
Did you consider Cakey was just a known deadman when you tried to save him?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3622, Reasonably Rational wrote:That's fine, but don't launch attacks at me based on things you don't care about and make me waste my time telling you why you're wrong. Thanks.

-Cerb

Pedit: why wouldn't they be able to use it to kill conftown in lylo? I mean, a lylo gate would be reasonable, but seriously, the power is absurd in scum hands. It's like a scum gladiate without any of the risk inherent in that.
If I received your ability, and then I picked the kill survival, I'd be unmurderable without scum wasting a crap ton of kills. If scum dayvig you now, they can murder conftown. It's a chess match.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3630, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

@rr so you believe that titus made a slip, I'm going to assume that this information has been discussed in your alliance, otherwise you wouldn't know about it
Ok, can you look at DGB in particular? I'm inclined to think that DGB and RR are opposing alignments or scum and scum but I'm not sure on that. So basically, I think there's at least one scum in DGB and RR.

It's ok that you're in a daze. I'd be that way too. I just want to get to the bottom of what caused our communication error and resolve it, because I tried everything I could to see what you were thinking and you just kept saying I was ignoring you. It was very frustrating.
Part of me felt like I wasn't being listened to in regards to how I was reading thing. Felt like all I was getting was ramrod with cakez scum over and over.

I'll look at dgb.
I was scum reading rr just because how they narrowed reads to 2 players to make an iso on. It just read as information without analysis.

While we're chatting, what if I told you I mentioned to cakez he could be possible saved if he switched his vote to Shiro and he refused.
Would you find that odd?

You just took 2 post I made from day 2.
I'm not going to go over something I posted already for you to keep ignoring Beeboy.

As for the last 2 questions, Cazkez said he was town reading NC. He had a scum read on RR but he said that titus was basically wking him to get him to respond for himself.
I don't know if cakey thought he was a dead man. I just told him to switch his vote. He refused and I told him it was his funeral. I then proceeded to get the joy ride disbanded. I did that for a good reason that has to do with what I can do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3629, Shiro wrote:

@Almost

*fakes shaking in boots*
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:21 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 3624, Almost50 wrote: 5- The name of the event ALONE should make it clear it's a TOWN event.

6- If you missed that, the event had NO EFFECT on the stress level. Scum event tend to up the stress level.
STOP

S-T-O-P
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3633, farside22 wrote:
In post 3629, Shiro wrote:

@Almost

*fakes shaking in boots*
To me:
About me:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3632, farside22 wrote:

I'll look at dgb.

Would you find that odd?

I'm not going to go over something I posted already for you to keep ignoring Beeboy.

As for the last 2 questions, Cazkez said he was town reading NC. He had a scum read on RR but he said that titus was basically wking him to get him to respond for himself.
I don't know if cakey thought he was a dead man. I just told him to switch his vote. He refused and I told him it was his funeral. I then proceeded to get the joy ride disbanded. I did that for a good reason that has to do with what I can do.
Have you ever seen Titus use a strategy where she whiteknights scum to get them to talk? Does Cakey pushing RR give you any hesitation at all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3636, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

I'll look at dgb.

Would you find that odd?

Have you ever seen Titus use a strategy where she whiteknights scum to get them to talk? Does Cakey pushing RR give you any hesitation at all?
I don't know.
And yes Cakey's push does give me hesitation in regards to RR. To be fair I didn't think about it with RR. The reads this game are beyond awful, and I expect a bit more from the duo when it comes to explaining who is scum and why.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3637, farside22 wrote:

I'll look at dgb.

Would you find that odd?

I don't know.
And yes Cakey's push does give me hesitation in regards to RR. To be fair I didn't think about it with RR. The reads this game are beyond awful, and I expect a bit more from the duo when it comes to explaining who is scum and why.
Why do you expect more and what do you expect? Do those doubts override forcing RR, if scum, to have Mastina, myself, or Yume survive the first kill against us?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

@ALL

In post 3373, Shiro wrote:(Fit me into his creature scumread by saying he distanced me by sheeping me)
How many times did Shiro repeat this misrep BS? How many times did I explain it to her? How many times did she ignore my explanation and still phrased it the way she did.

THIS IS SCUM.

VOTE: Shiro

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:34 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 3631, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3622, Reasonably Rational wrote:That's fine, but don't launch attacks at me based on things you don't care about and make me waste my time telling you why you're wrong. Thanks.

-Cerb

Pedit: why wouldn't they be able to use it to kill conftown in lylo? I mean, a lylo gate would be reasonable, but seriously, the power is absurd in scum hands. It's like a scum gladiate without any of the risk inherent in that.
If I received your ability, and then I picked the kill survival, I'd be unmurderable without scum wasting a crap ton of kills. If scum dayvig you now, they can murder conftown. It's a chess match.
say rr wasn't required to make mastin not dead, would you lynch them?
In post 3636, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Does Cakey pushing RR give you any hesitation at all?
no, cakez is a known busser
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Spoiler: VCs for Titus
In post 725, Varsoon wrote:
"It's our duty to let those simple people live out their simple lives, without ever knowing the burden of being friends with us."
-Ronaldo,
Full Disclosure
VOTECOUNT 1.01

Reasonably Rational (2):
grapes, Firebringer
Creature (2):
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Xkfyu

Not Voting (21):
Klingoncelt, SirCakez, Foxbird, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Farside22, Yume, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, mastin2, Not Chara, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, McMenno, Seraphim, SnarkySnowman, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-21 15:10:00)
The Current Stress is -1:

In post 875, Varsoon wrote:
"We were about to go chill in the parking lot and freak out some squares."
-Buck
"Oh, but I— I don't have anything against squares. I like all basic shapes."
-Steven,
Joy Ride

VOTECOUNT 1.02

Reasonably Rational (3):
grapes, Firebringer, McMenno
Creature (2):
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Xkfyu
Not Chara (2):
mastin2, Yume
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
Farside22
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman
McMenno (1):
CooLDoG

Not Voting (15):
Klingoncelt, SirCakez, Foxbird, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Not Chara, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, Seraphim, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

In post 925, Varsoon wrote:
"And then I found out that the Gems are alien rebels, and there are other Gems out there that want us dead because they think we're traitors. And they tried to take me hostage because they think I'm my mom. And maybe I kinda am? I wish I could talk to Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl about it, but I think they kinda blame me for my mom not being around."
-Steven
"But you always seem so upbeat. You're a real champ, Steven Universe."
-Buck,
Joy Ride

VOTECOUNT 1.03

Not Chara (4):
mastin2, Yume, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Almost50
Reasonably Rational (3):
Obi-Wan Kenobi (2):
Farside22, Not Chara
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman
McMenno (1):
CooLDoG

Not Voting (13):
Klingoncelt, SirCakez, Foxbird, Skybird, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, Seraphim, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

In post 1000, Varsoon wrote:
"Don't worry, bro. None of this is canon."
-Uncle Grandpa,
Say Uncle

VOTECOUNT 1.04

Not Chara (4):
mastin2, Yume, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Almost50
Reasonably Rational (3):
Obi-Wan Kenobi (2):
Not Chara, SirCakez
SirCakez (2):
SnarkySnowman, Creature
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
McMenno (1):
CooLDoG
TheWayItEnds (1):
Seraphim
Seraphim (1):
Farside22

Not Voting (10):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Skybird, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

In post 1325, Varsoon wrote:
"You can't just attack people you don't understand. You have to stick up for them, and listen to what they have to say. You guys always do that for me."
-Steven,
Say Uncle

VOTECOUNT 1.05

Not Chara (5):
mastin2, Yume, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Almost50, grapes
Reasonably Rational (3):
Firebringer, McMenno, DrippingGoofball
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
SirCakez (2):
Creature, Farside22
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
McMenno (1):
CooLDoG
SnarkySnowman (1):

Xkfyu (1):
Seraphim
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman
grapes (1):
Not Chara

Not Voting (9):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Skybird, Shiro, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

In post 1375, Varsoon wrote:
"Wow, I didn't know you wanted to be an actor!"
-Steven
"That's because...
I'm very good at acting."
-Jamie,
Love Letters
VOTECOUNT 1.06

Not Chara (5):
mastin2, Yume, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Almost50, grapes
Reasonably Rational (3):
Firebringer, McMenno, DrippingGoofball
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
SirCakez (2):
Creature, Farside22
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
McMenno (1):
CooLDoG
Xkfyu (1):
Seraphim
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman
grapes (1):
Not Chara

Not Voting (9):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Skybird, Shiro, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

Peridot @Peridot5xg tweeted:I'm a survivor
I'm not gon' give up
I'm not gon' stop
I'm gon' work harder
I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin'
In post 1701, Varsoon wrote:
" Love at first sight doesn't exist. Love takes time, and love takes work."
-Garnet,
Love Letters
VOTECOUNT 1.07

McMenno (5):
CooLDoG, Firebringer, SirCakez, Seraphim, Almost50
Not Chara (4):
grapes, Skybird, Yume, Obi-Wan Kenobi
Reasonably Rational (3):
McMenno, DrippingGoofball, Creature
SirCakez (2):
Not Chara, mastin2
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (9):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Shiro, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, Farside22

Deadline

Having to settle for less than a pagetop is embarassing.
Less embarassing than infrequent VCs, though.
People should, just, like, not post for several minutes when a pagetop is open. :P
In post 1775, Varsoon wrote:
"Do you understand that cartoon show?"
-Pearl
"I don't understand
anything
anymore."
-Greg,
Reformed
VOTECOUNT 1.08

Reasonably Rational (5):
McMenno, DrippingGoofball, mastin2, Creature, Firebringer
McMenno (4):
CooLDoG, SirCakez, Seraphim, Almost50
Not Chara (4):
grapes, Skybird, Yume, Obi-Wan Kenobi
SirCakez (1):
Not Chara
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (9):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Shiro, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, Farside22

Deadline

In post 2000, Varsoon wrote:
"I thought we agreed there was no Slinker, and we weren't going to call it 'The Slinker'."
-Amethyst
"Yes we did. But now it's undeniable the creature exists, and that Steven's name stuck."
-Garnet,
Reformed
VOTECOUNT 1.09

Not Chara (6):
grapes, Skybird, Yume, Almost50, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational (4):
McMenno, DrippingGoofball, mastin2, Farside22
McMenno (3):
CooLDoG, SirCakez, Seraphim
Klingoncelt (2):
Firebringer, Obi-Wan Kenobi
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
SirCakez (1):
Not Chara
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

In post 2200, Varsoon wrote:
"Well, what do you want? Just tell me and I'll do that!"
-Amethyst,
Reformed
VOTECOUNT 1.10

SirCakez (5):
Not Chara, Yume, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno
Not Chara (3):
grapes, Skybird, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational (3):
DrippingGoofball, Farside22, Firebringer
McMenno (3):
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
Creature (2):
Xkfyu, Almost50
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline

In post 2275, Varsoon wrote:
"This is an Ancient Sky Arena, Connie, where some of the first battles for Earth took place. It was here that I became familiar with the human concept of being a knight, completely dedicated to a person and a cause. This is what you must become, Connie; brave, selfless, loyal... a knight!"
-Pearl,
Sworn to the Sword
VOTECOUNT 1.11

SirCakez (5):
Not Chara, Yume, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno
McMenno (3):
Not Chara (2):
grapes, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational (2):
DrippingGoofball, Firebringer
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
Creature (2):
Xkfyu, Almost50
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):

Deadline

I've got work today from noon to 6, so don't expect a VC until after that.
In post 2525, Varsoon wrote:
"Deep down, I know that I'm just a human—"
-Connie
"--but you know that you can draw your sword and fight."
-Pearl,
Sworn to the Sword
VOTECOUNT 1.12

SirCakez (7):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, Yume, grapes, Shiro
Shiro (4):
Farside22, Skybird, Almost50
Skybird (2):
killthestory, Creature
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Seraphim
Not Chara (1):
Kraskaeaque
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Klingoncelt (1)
Firebringer
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball

Deadline

To be clear:
In general, an Event that is beneficial to town will lower the Stress.
In general, an Event that is bad for town will increase the Stress.
Negative (or lower) Stress is reflective of town doing well, but it also tends to enable anti-town abilities and events.
Positive (or higher) Stress is reflective of town doing poorly, but it also tends to enable pro-town abilities and events.
The Scum Team's Factional Events tend to be anti-town Events that require low stress.
The Scum Team's personal Events tend to be pro-town Events that require high stress and are tied to their fakeclaim.
Not every Event will change the stress meter. If an Event does, it will be detailed in that Event's description.
In post 2725, Varsoon wrote:
"Back during the war, Pearl took pride in risking her destruction for your mother.
She put Rose Quartz over everything; over logic, over consequence, over her own life."
-Garnet,
Sworn to the Sword
VOTECOUNT 1.13

SirCakez (10):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, Yume, grapes, Shiro, Firebringer, Reasonably Rational, SnarkySnowman
Shiro (4):
Farside22, Skybird, Almost50
Firebringer (2):
Klingoncelt
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Seraphim
Skybird (1):
Creature
Not Chara (1):
Kraskaeaque
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Farside22 (1):
killthestory

Not Voting (4):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball

Deadline

I am currently searching for a replacement for Seraphim.
In post 3161, Varsoon wrote:
"Beach City, a sleepy seaside town. From far away, it looks ordinary, but take a closer look, and you'll start to notice the cracks in the facade."
-Ronaldo,
Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
VOTECOUNT 1.14

SirCakez (10):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque
Farside22 (3):
killthestory, Firebringer, Almost50
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
Firebringer (2):
Klingoncelt
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (6):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Creature, Reasonably Rational

Deadline

Peridot @Peridot5xg tweeted:C’mon already! Can we please lynch someone?!!!!!!1
In post 3162, Varsoon wrote:
"You can't make up drama this good!"
-Ronaldo,
VOTECOUNT 1.15

SirCakez (12):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque, Klingoncelt
Farside22 (3):
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (6):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Creature, Reasonably Rational

Deadline

Peridot @Peridot5xg tweeted:Let's get dat stress level up too!
In post 3223, Varsoon wrote:
" But all the monsters just come here to get you guys, and then wreck things and put us in danger! Beach City would be way safer if you guys weren't here!"
-Ronaldo,
VOTECOUNT 1.16 : LYNCH!

SirCakez (LYNCH):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque, Klingoncelt, Reasonably Rational

Farside22 (3):
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (5):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Creature

Deadline

For Titus
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3639, Almost50 wrote:
@ALL

In post 3373, Shiro wrote:(Fit me into his creature scumread by saying he distanced me by sheeping me)
How many times did Shiro repeat this misrep BS? How many times did I explain it to her? How many times did she ignore my explanation and still phrased it the way she did.

THIS IS SCUM.

VOTE: Shiro
No.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3640, McMenno wrote:
In post 3631, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

-Cerb

say rr wasn't required to make mastin not dead, would you lynch them?
In post 3636, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Does Cakey pushing RR give you any hesitation at all?
no, cakez is a known busser
If there was someway to steal his event, maybe but even then the person who claimed that would just wind up dead.

How does Cakey usually bus? Sample game?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@McMenno, would you vote DGB with us?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:48 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 3643, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: How does Cakey usually bus? Sample game?
in summer mafia he bussed me, really his rr scumread was just textbook distancing
In post 3644, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@McMenno, would you vote DGB with us?
I'd rather vote rr currently
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3645, McMenno wrote:
In post 3643, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: How does Cakey usually bus? Sample game?
in summer mafia he bussed me, really his rr scumread was just textbook distancing
In post 3644, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@McMenno, would you vote DGB with us?
I'd rather vote rr currently
Why do you feel that Cakey was engaged in textbook distancing?

Do you think DGB is town or scum? What about Farside? What do you think of RR's assessment that we could not lynch Farside before him?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:55 am

Post by McMenno »

honestly rr just kind of appeared cakez' scumreads and he was saying they were scum but he wasn't really pushing there

I am currently of the opinion that dgb is a likely traitor candidate

farside is town

honestly I haven't really read much of rr's latest posts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3638, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3637, farside22 wrote:

I'll look at dgb.

Would you find that odd?

I don't know.
Why do you expect more and what do you expect? Do those doubts override forcing RR, if scum, to have Mastina, myself, or Yume survive the first kill against us?
Read SU1 and you might understand why I expect more.
I don't understand your second question.

So when are you going to explain your town read of shiro there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3647, McMenno wrote:honestly rr just kind of appeared cakez' scumreads and he was saying they were scum but he wasn't really pushing there

I am currently of the opinion that dgb is a likely traitor candidate

farside is town

honestly I haven't really read much of rr's latest posts

Maybe I can get a moment of your time.
What did you think of random's comment this day game?
I told skybird it seems like someone trying hard to wk RR for town points.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”