Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia

The time - 1763
The place - Gévaudan, France

The citizens of Gevaudan have a problem. Something is stalking the woods and fields that surround the village. Flocks of sheep disappear almost overnight. Cows are found slaughtered in the most cruel fashion. And now people are starting to disappear. Panic has overtaken the people of the city. Responding to their pleas the King has sent a royal knight and his companion to investigate and solve this problem.

If only the people knew that their problems were only beginning ..

Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia will be 12 player Mini Theme game. What to expect -

1. Highly customized roles - each role in the game will be a variant based on regular Mafia roles.
2. Heavy flavor based on the source material.
3. The unexpected!

Pre /ins will be accepted to the site max of 6. To qualify to play the game you must

1. Have been on site for at least 3 months as of offical sign-ups in the Queue.
2. Completed successfully 3 non-Newbie games.

The game is currently in the design stage.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 am

I-POD Mafia

Listen to the music of MagnaofIllusion.
Payola provided by AlmasterGM, Andrius and Empking

Everyone has their favorite songs, artists and kinds of music. You can learn a lot about someone by listening to a select of their song selections you find on their MP3 player.

But sometimes the music takes on a life of its own. And the results aren't always ... harmonious.

IPOD Mafia is a 13 player Mini Theme game coming soon.

1. The game does not contain any cults, jesters or any sort of alignment changing roles.
2. The game is not a bastard set-up but should be considered swingy.
3. The game will use a bankable time system. Days will have a set duration limit and if the Day ends before that duration is reached any unused days will carry over into the next Day.
4. As always ... expect the unexpected.

I am now taking Pre-ins for the game. I have 6 slots and one is already filled. Please PM me if you are interested in Pre-ining for I-POD Mafia.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #298 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:28 am

Final Fantasy 6 Mafia

An upcoming Large Theme game Moderated by Magnaofillusion and Back-up Moderated by Kdub. Reviewed by Kdub, with further review underway. The game should enter the Large Theme Queue in the next 2 weeks.

Features of the game

• * 20 players
    * Non-standard mechanics involving Relics and Magicitie
    * The game should be considered Bastard. However the Mods confirm that there are No Direct Lies told to players in the Rules, Mod Posts, or Role PMs.
    * The game has no Cults or Jesters
    * There will be a limit of 2 Hydras in the game. All Hydras are required to publicly disclose their members in the sign-up thread.

To sign up for the game you should meet the following requirements

• * Have 3 completed games on Mafiascum or provable functional experience that the Mods accept.
    * Have not been flake or forced replaced from a game in the last two months.
    * Are not on the personal blacklist of the Mods

There are 9 Pre-ins currently available. Please PM if you wish to Pre-In or if you have any questions about the game or game requirements.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #308 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:24 am

I'm Magnaofillusion and I approve of this game!!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #325 (isolation #4) » Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 am

Coming soon to the Mini Theme Queue near you

Doctor Who Mafia – The Complete Tenth Doctor Series

From all points of time and space 13 people have been drawn together in an empty building perched at the Event Horizon of the End of the Universe. The building is stocked with everything the inhabitants need to survive but is otherwise unoccupied. The only sign of what whoever or whatever brought you here for is a simple notecard emblazoned with the words “Kill them before they kill you”.

This is a closed 13 player Mini Theme game. What to expect -

1. The game is not Bastard. In no way, shape, or form will you be lied to by the Moderator.
2. Flavor based on the entire David Tennant run of the Doctor Who series.
3. The unexpected!

Pre /ins will be accepted to the site max of 6. To qualify to play the game you must

1. Have completed at least 1 non-Newbie game on site.
2. Have not flaked or been force-replaced in the last three months. I’ll be using The Replacement Thread as source material for this. If you have a good reason why you flaked / were replaced please PM me the details to consider.
3. Have not made my personal Mod Blacklist. You probably aren’t there and would know if you are.

The game is currently in the final stages of design and will be entering the Mini Theme Queue soon.

Pre-ins (6/6)

Tierce
Korlash
GreyICE
kortul
greenknight
Iecerint

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #391 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

The Dresden Files – Books 1 to 3 Mafia

Something bad is coming this way (that is if you live in Chicago). A black wind blows and mayhem can’t be far behind. Do you have what it takes to stand against the forces of wickedness and evil to protect the innocent of the Windy City?

The Dresden Files – Books 1 to 3
is an upcoming Large Theme game moderated by Magnaofillusion.

What to expect

• * 18 players
    * The game is to be considered highly Bastard. The only things I will explicitly say is that no Cults or Jesters are included in the set-up.
    Everything else that being Bastard entails is fair game.
    You have been warned.
    * Highly customized roles – while overall the elements of every role should be familiar to anyone with Mafia games here on MS there is no guarantee that they are not highly modified or tweaked.
    * Flavor based on the first three novels of The Dresden Files series of novels.

Flavor knowledge is not required but may be helpful. Or not. Depends on how much you trust the Mod and how well you think you know him.

Player requirements

This game is being run under WOTM (Wisdom of the Mod). I reserve the right to deny any player entry into the game if I do not feel they are capable of handling the complexity and Bastardness I have created. Things that will generally keep you from being accepted -

Lack of significant Mafiascum non-Newbie experience.
Being on my personal Mod Blacklist.
Having flaked or been force replaced in the last three months. Multiple instances of such will increase the likelihood of being rejected expontentially.

This is not an all-inclusive list but covers most of the things that I believe would prevent players from participating at an acceptable level. You can always PM if you have questions or concerns. My in-box is an open book.

Pre-ins

I am accepting Pre-ins to the stated 2/3 limit set down by Llamafluff. PM me if you are interested.

1. Shmugen
2. sword_of_omens
3. ICEninja
4. GreyICE
5. Sixty (hydra of Vi and Tierce)
6. kortul
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1027 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:11 am

Order of the Stick Mafia

Coming sorta soon to the Mini Theme Queue near you!

A 13 Player Closed set-up Modded by MagnaofIllusion and Back-Up Modded / Reviewed by Ircher

What to expect

Flavor based on everyone’s favorite Webcomic based on D&D 3.5 rules ( go read it’s great - Found Here! )
Non-Bastard Set-up (we took a Potion of Truth)
No Hydras (were killed off early in the Webcomic … we swear)
Players with at least 3 completed Mafiascum games

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1063 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:05 am

Order of the Stick Mafia 2: Order Stickier

Coming sorta soon to the Mini Theme Queue near you!

A 13 Player Closed set-up Modded by MagnaofIllusion

What to expect

Another round of flavor based on everyone’s favorite Webcomic based on D&D 3.5 rules ( go read it’s great - Found Here! )
Non-Bastard Set-up (we took a Potion of Truth)
No Hydras (were killed off early in the Webcomic … we swear)
Players with at least 3 completed non-Newbie or Micro Mafiascum games

Pre-Ins

1. Nachomamma8
2. Infinity 324
3. Sir Cakez
4. Lady Lambda Delta
5. GreyICE
6. Tammy
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Queue”