Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

heyyy everybody

looks like we're in a pretty decent spot atm, any ideas on a plan for tomorrow? We probably want to figure out a PR claim for Firebringer, and if you can handle it don't be afraid to push on the strong players in-game here, the more the game looks like a mess of everyone scumreading everyone the better it'll be for us.

I'm a bit worried about MoI being a vig/SK given he was one of the only people pushing Imperium, but MoI and I have enough history for him to think that I just want him out of the game immediately whenever I'm scumreading him even slightly so hopefully I'll be alright there.

Who do you want killed? I think Ceph and Grib both look like good options, Ceph is one of the only people that has been suspicious of multiple people on our team at once and he's a pretty damn good player. Taking out Medical Junkies now miiight be good too if you're not worried about doctors/watchers/etc.
Trancend's a decent kill too, I think there are a decent amount of people townreading him for Cheetory's play before he replaced in and he has a decentish shot at being a PR.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

that is waaay overkill, and something that would return encryptor or encryption or something like that at all would be way too overspecific too when you can't give a result like that on anyone else reliably.

why grib for you, do you know if he's threatening anyone specifically or do you think he might be a PR? I mostly just have him as someone that's looked pretty town and a fine kill for that personally.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

might read over a bit before the night's over but yeah, the grib kill sounds good to me.

Firebringer you're probably the most threatened one out of all of us, I'm probably just going to keep acting like I think you're just a shit player for as long as I can get away with it. Who're you going after tomorrow? I avoided you and aris for the most part today, it'd probably be good to distance a bit unless you can give me something to townread you for.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Please don't fucking do that, the town is a mess and we're in a fine spot now, there's no need to fuck us by adding in bullshit interactions between the two of us when we can just interact normally instead and look fine for it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Like if you honestly think you look the towniest out of the three of us then there's no need for that, just give me a few posts of yours that you'd feel comfortable with me commenting on if you ever get brought up as a possible wagon, and we should be golden.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Like hiplop is townreading me to a crazy degree atm, and I'm pretty sure most of the game thinks I'm a huge improvement on keys, plus there's a few posts of keys that look like legitimate newb-town-trying I can bring up if I ever get hit on as a possible lynch. We're in a REALLY good spot right now and I don't want to fuck it with a fake guilty for no reason
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If you wanna fuck around with other people in thread FB you're fine to do that, it's kinda your MO anyway. Just don't force the rest of us to delve into it with you >->

Aris do you have a decent idea of who you're going to be pushing on tomorrow? If not we probably want to use the encryptor ability to talk through some reads tomorrow
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

definitely someone, dunno who'a a good target though. I'd use it to try and set up a good fakeclaim later, so track someone unclaimed that you're townreading or want to say you're townreading tomorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Fire I probably can't help you with DS unless it looks inevitable. I think my plan for tomorrow is to vote MoI at the start because this is awful:
In post 3527, BROseidon wrote:
They claimed a conf-town role. You don't fucking question it unless I flip scum.* Really, REALLY not hard

*Which I won't because I'm town this game.

The fact you even say this shows your high horse attitude about the quality of play on site is just crap. One of the worst things about current site meta is that generally players don't give any reflection and thought into claims or the manner in which they are made.

Deadline is approaching and clearly Bro isn't getting lynched.

Snarky I scum read early on and Imperium helped derail that wagon. Frankly I don't want a stupid last Day rush.

VOTE: Snarky

If you are Town think of this as karma for your bad vote on Town me in Fire and Ice Mafia.

and eventually reconsider some minor reads, and i'll interact with bro/hiplop/snowstorm for reads in general to try to get myself more into the game. For you particularly I'm probably going to have a slight-moderate town read on you for your fake guilty+ and some of your other play (unless you get too into attacking me but I'll be flexible if we need to distance/bus later), but I don't think I'll need to bring it up much.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'll use my encryptor ability tonight

and in case Aris hasn't sent his ability in

Aris tracks MagnaOfIllusion (if he hasn't already sent in a track)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh hmm.

@Mod: Can I submit the kill and use my encryptor ability on the same night?

If I can I'll do that and kill Grib, otherwise I'll just kill Grib.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

though if aris can submit the kill and track in the same night that'd be even better i think if it actually works that way
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

cool cool

FINAL ACTIONS:
Aris tracks Magna and kills Grib
I activate the encryptor
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

For Aris: it looks like Gerald Martin Johanssen would be pretty good as a tracker fakeclaim if you want to request that, the Teddy Bear cop aspect of your role might be to find specific characters that were on the same show as your actual role (no idea what they might do), but there probably isn't a way to fit that into a town-looking claim unless you want to get pretty creative.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

what was kraska's result on farside btw, aris?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i swear

the mafiascum way of playing this dumb game is probably the most-skill and effort intensive way to play but all I ever really want from this game is a LITTLE bit of fast-paced content and then blood and pretty colors and interesting roles to show up after night phase that hopefully do cool shit during the game

i just wanna have to try a little less hard and have fun doing it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah ramping slowlyish into posting a decent amount would help a lottt

at least come in and either defend your DS vote with reasons or say that he's obvscum or something, i dunno, whatever's close to what you'd do as town if you were scumreading DS
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

kk, just make suuuure you don't prod-dodge again before saying anything, there's what looks like 3 people who all want you potentially lynched for lurking as scum. I think you can push pretty much anyone and as long as you can look town doing it, it should work out for us, firebringer and I aren't anywhere near the top of enough scumlists to get lynched today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah if you're posting tonight anyway don't worry about it, everyone's remembering that kraska looked pretty good before you came into the slot so I don't think you're getting wagoned today unless you lurk through a ton more. I would try pretty hard to get some good posting in before anyone's lynched today, I'd expect that you're going to be a serious lynch target for several people on day 4.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #97 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

man

i hope you know what you're doing firebringer

requesting a joat fakeclaim for Gretchen Grundler from eleven in a min
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #100 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I can probably live through today. My claim fitting in neatly with bro's voyeur the previous night and me still claiming to have a hide left will more than likely get me a night to clear someone or die, but after that I might be fucked. We still need someone else actually lynched though - kdowns/snowstorm, zulfy, and hiplop all seem like possible lynches we could manage.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #104 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

there's a smaaall chance I can get him lynched but I seriously doubt it and he does need to get ded

Shooting him seems like the best option unless we find a really clever alternative
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #107 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'd rather you not replace out but you have to actually play the game man, you're getting prodded as soon as Faraday posts another votecount

you can comment on MoI and my posts about him, or about snowstorm's interactions with MoI being good/bad, or about the DS wagon or the hiplop wagon and the people on it, or about zulfy or someone else you want to look into, or you can just reread and post your thoughts on whatever you see

but ya gotta do something
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #108 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like honestly I think the best thing you can possibly do atm is look for the SK and legitimately scumhunt for him/her based on people's individual posts. changing a read isn't a bad thing either, you haven't been in the game for long enough for your reads to be super solid unless you've specifically said 'this read of mine is very strong'. if anyone disagrees with your legit thoughts then either post more about it explaining why or fight 'em about it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #110 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay this is actually a really important in the game right now so both of you try to be a bit more active in the thread in the next day or so

There's a lot of people actually talking to each other but the game is about to go to shit for town after the next flip of either DS or hiplop, so if you want to survive tomorrow and have an actually good chance of surviving once hiplop and DS both get flipped you need to be progressing the game in some way once everyone realizes that it's been two town wagons stalling all day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #111 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

well, that's finally a hammer.

things to figure out over night-

who to kill
who's doing it (leaning towards firebringer)
what Aris should claim
how aris should signal if he finds the SK tomorrow since we won't have daytalk
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #116 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah if you're claiming tracker just claim it, just make sure your earlier tracks match up with how you were acting around then and changing them around a bit if they don't
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #119 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hiplop's a reasonable choice

snowstorm is too, and Transcend

i dunno, who have you said you're suspicious of in thread?

I'm probably going to have hidden behind Transcend tonight
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #122 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Maaan aris you really needed to post something before day ended yesterday : /
In other news, I'm definitely getting wagoner tomorrow, I'd guess it'll be between me and snowstorm.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #123 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So let's actually put some effort into deciding who to kill

your potential mislynches are snowstorm, cephrir, and probably transcend. Bro, MoI, and Medical Junkies all need to die, but Grib would be a fine kill too IF you're absolutely sure a kill will actually go through on him. If you think that MoI can either commute himself tonight or there's another full protective role in the game, I think we should kill Medical Junkies, since I actually think he'll be a lower priority protect than broseidon or grib. If not, MoI is the kill that makes the most sense here to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #125 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I had that thought too, but in order for that to make sense I think he'd have to know that Grib was the kill target n2 (since I don't think a SK commuterizer, even if that is a think, actively tries to prevent a kill on a very likely town), and I don't think that's the case. I'd actually bet on Snowstorm being the SK here. We know it isn't zulfy from the farside track, MJ is conf town, bro is theoretically possible if you think eleven made a JOAT SK, grib can't be it with him being commuterized n2, look over grib's iso later to see if he took back ceph not being the SK for sure if he doesn't reclaim it soon since I'd guess a massclaim is happening soon.

I feel like bro is kind of the 'natural' inclination to kill here since there was another failed kill and considering we've had 2 kills blocked already I'd rather do something a little weirder. Would definitely rather do Medical or MoI than him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #128 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

fine with me

I'll kill Medical Junkies
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #130 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If snowstorm's the SK I'm pretty sure he needs to be targeting some of the claimed PRs at this point and I think most people doubt that you are one atm

man I hope he kills MoI or Grib, one of them and MJ dying tonight would be beautiful

Return to “Completed Game Topics”