Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

"We found a secret way to track you, and we'll never tell you how, even if you ask nicely."
-Steven,
Friend Ship
VOTECOUNT 2.15

Mathblade (8):
mastin2, Almost50, Xkfyu, McMenno, DrippingGoofball, Yume, Titus, Creature
DrippingGoofball (6):
Klingoncelt, Not Chara, Firebringer, SnarkySnowman, Shiro, Mathblade
Shiro (1):
Farside22
Shadow_Step (1):
Kraskaeaque
Farside22 (1):
randomidget
grapes (1):
killthestory
Xkfyu (1):
Skybird
Kraskaeaque (1):
grapes
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (3):
Reasonably Rational, TheWayItEnds, TheFuzzylogic99

With 24 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
The Current Stress is +1:

Skybird and Farside22 are V/LA until 9/25/2016
Xkfyu is V/LA until 9/26/2016
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 6119, Titus wrote:This isn't a popularity contest. I think that you believe RR and I respect the fact you disagree with me Yume.

I just see that I'm looking at the evidence in front of me and Mastina agrees. That's all I see. You can present what RR told you to me in our alliance.

I just wonder
why
RR never said this to me day 1.
We didn't figure it out yet, though we should have. The bit about klingon didn't happen till today, and we glossed over the weird win condition point.

And other evidence only became evident today.

@Yume, what Titus is saying doesn't mean she doesn't have faith in us, it just means the evidence we can present publicly isn't sufficient to sway her. Doesn't reflect on her opinion of either of us.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Titus/@Mastina:

Based on (stuff) I can CONFIRM RR to be spot on and THERE IS 3P in-play. Now most of (stuff) can be found in this thread, but if you've missed it the first time I don't think you'll catch it on the 2nd or even 3rd reread if you do one.

Since it might be anti-town to bring it up to light I'm stopping at this for now. I know neither of you thinks much of me as a quality player, but I urge you to consider your stance regarding 3P existence, as they DO exist and I say this as "I KNOW" not as as in "I think".

This is probably another reason why I want to ally with RR instead of Shiro tonight. I won't be giving Shiro that 3rd point from foregoing an action/event, but I also believe I can add to RR's knowledge and they can add to mine and could correct me on where I'm going astray.

I do appreciate your input about staying with Shiro and I certainly will stay with him unless RR explicitly accept me for an ally tonight, in which case I will take Shiro tomorrow (a 3-way alliance including him is certainly going to be interesting).

@RR:

There you go. I have something to contribute, and I will provide evidence I'm town, and I will enjoy having some things cleared to me by you.

For your paranoia to be put to rest; I'll give you one thing to ponder on for now: If I was scum, why wouldn't I have helped SC ally with Mastina? I tried to give him advice, granted, but I never advocated for such an alliance in public, and never once even hinted I would want her to accept his offer. (Hint: I was town reading him, but not that hard. I couldn't risk it).

In have also explicitly claimed the one time I had access to that Peridot twitter. Why do you think I did that? And why did I opt to post what I posted? Come on, dudes.. both of you, but Cerb in particular. This is your 4th game with me, and you still can't get hints off my play??? I get that Drixx may not (although he should, but.. whatever), but YOU (Cerb) I had expected to have figured me out already. I'm not that complex and I'm not particularly making it hard for anyone to read me either.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Yume »

*dissolves into jelly*
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

@RR Ok... I can suppose that works. I think it's a little early to plan alliances for the season finale, but there's a lot of desire on that end for the both of us. I think I should work with Yume tomorrow to see if there's a group of alliances that satisfies everyone, because I want everyone to be happy. The amount of requests though...

You want me to work better with Farside... help her be useful. I can't work with someone who incessantly spams the thread with non-sense and personally attacks me constantly. It drained you guys at the start. It's exhausting to me. I've done every method of reaching out to them I can think of.

@Almost, Can you not do that with Shiro? I mean he got rejected by me and now you're wanting to break out of an alliance there... If you two agree, I guess that's that. I just feel bad for Shiro and Random.

@Yume

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Yume »

I now want the day to end......
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6130, Yume wrote:I now want the day to end......
I need to hear from Mastina first.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I think Mastin is either scum or third part masons......I think both make sense. ATM I am leaning 3rd party.

I have several theories about Math........ I think it makes sense of his abilities...but its just a theory a mafia game theory

Right now I would vote DGB over Shiro as it seems DGB would likely be scum..... but I want to wait.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6132, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think Mastin is either scum or third part masons......I think both make sense. ATM I am leaning 3rd party.

I have several theories about Math........ I think it makes sense of his abilities...but its just a theory a mafia game theory

Right now I would vote DGB over Shiro as it seems DGB would likely be scum..... but I want to wait.
Fuck no.

Mastina isn't scum. Mastina isn't a third party mason. Either of those require Yume to outright lie about Mastina being confirmed town to her.

Are you scum with Mathblade?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:57 am

oh wait the PT said Mastin was town...forgot, Where there goes that theory, What would be the game be without a crazy FL99 theory/ Trying to make sense the two mason thing. I don't think there are two town mason. Makes no sense.
If Mastin is town that means Klingon would have to be third party or scum mason right?

No..why would I want to team up with a scumbuddy if I had daychat with them.Thats makes zero sense. Anyways if I am not happy with the answer tonight I will lynch her tomorrow..so Math is walking on a thin line with me,
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6134, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:oh wait the PT said Mastin was town...forgot, Where there goes that theory, What would be the game be without a crazy FL99 theory/ Trying to make sense the two mason thing. I don't think there are two town mason. Makes no sense.
If Mastin is town that means Klingon would have to be third party or scum mason right?

No..why would I want to team up with a scumbuddy if I had daychat with them.Thats makes zero sense. Anyways if I am not happy with the answer tonight I will lynch her tomorrow..so Math is walking on a thin line with me,
Klingon claimed miller not mason.

Math is on VLA. Why won't you vote them now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:01 pm

I meant millers not mason (doh)

Both Mastin and Klingon claimed miler....why in the heck did I say Mason,,,,,,

bc I a not sure enough of her to vote for her just as I am not sure enough of DGB at the moment to vote her
You known me enough to know how I play
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6136, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I meant millers not mason (doh)

Both Mastin and Klingon claimed miler....why in the heck did I say Mason,,,,,,

bc I a not sure enough of her to vote for her just as I am not sure enough of DGB at the moment to vote her
You known me enough to know how I play
2 millers is possible, but unlikely.

I frankly, don't know how you play. The two games I remember, I was scum in both.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Ummm... I like Randomidget and we wanted to ally them and have a chance to firm up a read on them, but I think either synergizing with A50 (assuming he's not just blowing smoke up our ass with that post) or going with Farside and trying to get on the same page would be more valuable.

Anyone willing to swap with us and ally with Random tonight? A50 said he's basically vanilla now so if we go with him there's no synergy loss since we're planning to trigger our event.

And umm... maybe you and farside allying might be the best for the gamestate and for town Titus? I mean; I've got an independent town read on each of you, and if you guys can find common ground in private, that might help a lot. Food for thought.

Finally: can you just succinctly give me reasons why you believe Math is scum? I know you've said parts of it all over the place. Please just humour me. My shoulder is killing me and I just want a simple post so I can see your thinking.

Thanks,
Drixx

P-Edit: 2 millers makes sense with the 3rd party faction in play. A50 was spot on in a way but I don't want to say anything more.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:06 pm

I don't doubt there are two millers I just 90 percent sure that both are town

look at my history.... I never vote for someone unless I am 90 percent sure they are scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:07 pm

edit..I am just 90 percent there are two town millers
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:09 pm

are not two town millers..... I hate how my head and fingers work at two different speeds
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Narrative Evidence for Mathblade slot as scum
1) The only vote Cooldog places is for McMenno, as a counterwagon to RR and NC. He never gives an opinion on RR or NC.
2) CoolDog says NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but has zero issue with Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my Cakey read but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate.
4) He calls Not Chara a lurker in his defense of them.
5) His interactions regarding KTS's innocent child are just awkward.
6) Cooldog had prod dodges delaying content promised repeatedly.
7) His ISO has virtually no interaction with Cakey.
8) He's never pushed as a lurker when the push was to lynch a lurker.
9) Loopdan has the same broken promises.
10) Mathblade has only taken stances that are ridiculous, designed not to give information after they flip.
11) They're making manipulative personal appeals to me, while at the same time discrediting me.
12) The CoolDog didn't claim ascetic early on but Math did.
13) Lars doesn't make sense as an ability cloner (he's a human bully who doesn't really do anything). [Caveat: I'm still in Season 1]
14) When pressured for plausible reads, they give none.
15) Math has jumped to every single counterwagon that existed to her slot, and claimed to scumread them all.
16) The constant doubtcasting of Mastina is terrible.
17) The stretch to try and argue I townread them.
18) Math views Shiro's ISO the exact opposite of Farside, but neither question each other.
19) Math buddying TFL.
20) Because they are my sibling, I have little hope of them ever listening.

Spoiler: Quote Evidence
In post 4410, Titus wrote:1)CoolDog never votes anyone but McMenno which is Cakey's counterwagon
2) CoolDog says that NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but displays no concern over Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my read on Cakey but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate why I'm wrong.
4) Calls NotChara a lurker in his defense of her
5) His interactions with KTS regarding the IC claim are wierd.

That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
In post 4800, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4669, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1969, CooLDoG wrote:gonna get to this later today/tomorrow
In post 2188, CooLDoG wrote:tomorrow for sure
In post 2667, CooLDoG wrote:yo, was hungover yesterday (bars will do that to you), and today I just finished a hellish day involving no less that 8 hours of class time and 4 hours of reading. I can probably get something to you guys tomorrow, but I also have to ref some games. I will read as much as I can though. sorry.
This is also scum
Conveniently, we have a wagon on the slot. You should join it and lynch Mathblade.
In post 4815, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4775, Reasonably Rational wrote:Good point about the fact that claiming ascetic now is a death sentence.
Wrong.
Claiming ascetic is taking the lesser of two evils.
Don't claim it, and actions fail when targeting you? Won't take long for people to figure it out, and since you didn't claim it, instalynch. One failed action wouldn't do it, but if two targeted Mathblade, which in this game is rather the possibility, it would be hard to justify why BOTH failed.
Claim it, and you can hide behind the incompetency of predecessors, which to be fair is true regardless of their alignment.

Claiming the ascetic was the smarter course of action regardless of Mathblade's alignment.

I just don't see it as particularly relevant one way or another.

Mathblade's slot is scum by play. All of it, start to finish.
Mathblade's claim is the type which could come from town or scum in equal amounts.
I happen to lean towards it making more sense as scum using a fakeclaim, but even if I didn't, with a null claim and scum play...the course of action is obvious.
In post 5148, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5035, Titus wrote:CoolDog was scummy.
Loopdan promised a powerful role we would want to keep alive.
Math failed to deliver reads and started AtEing and trying to paint me as unreasonable, the same thing Cakey did.
Math had a shitty push on grapes.
A call to lynch Kraska without voting there.
Then, they jump on the only other vocal suspicion.
Yet, they cannot find the time to give gut reads.
Hogwash.
This. (Slight edit in removing the powerful role part. Math did deliver that. But that's literally
all
they have delivered. Nothing more.)
In post 5622, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5459, farside22 wrote:In your own words, using links or quotes, why is math scum.
One, Cooldog's profile. I initially thought Cooldog's play here was a match for the first Steven Universe game, where he was town, which is why Cooldog started as various degrees of being a townread. But then, I actually went back to check. You can VERY EASILY compare his isos between the two games because of them being comparable circumstances: in both games, he had about the same number of posts, before quitting the game at the same time.

And yet, this was his iso that game, whereas this is his iso this game.

The two are miles apart. They start similarly enough, though the Cooldog of this game was not as organic as the Cooldog of that game. But the moment he gives content, the difference emerges. In that game, his posting was filled with some light banter that held some actual analysis. In this game, he did analysis, but without the banter. In that game, his analysis was thorough and meaningful. In this game, his analysis was shallow and surface-level. I'm looking at , , and for just a start. Many more exist.

The Cooldog of that game was abrasive. Cooldog this game was passive, even accepting. The Cooldog of that game gave many, many reads. The Cooldog of this game skirted by on one or two. You can see it in their first posts of both games: that game's 322 had four reads that had solid reasoning behind them. This game's has, if you're
extra-generous
, two...that give no in-depth explanation at all. The Cooldog of that game was unafraid to just be himself. The Cooldog of this game made plenty of appeasement posts: , , , and all come to mind for that.

Cooldog this game did literally nothing, except voting McMenno. There was also as well. Now compare that to what Cooldog did that game. He gave in-depth reasons on multiple players. He voted Sonic X, his second vote in the game. He went back, but each time, he was explaining why he was doing what he was doing. His posts were reasonable and you could see where he was coming from because he was actually explaining things.
A trait utterly absent from this game.
In that game, when he said stuff about players, he wouldn't just leave it there. He would explain it, if not at the time, then at a later date when asked about it.

In this game, he's said stuff about players...but never bothered to do anything with it. All his comments are detached from each other. All of his posts are unconnected. There's no flow, there's no trajectory between them. He has no consistent mindset, and was just posting for the sake of posting stuff.

That's just for Cooldog!
Then you get into Loopdan...who did nothing in the six posts he was here. is textbook scumposting. was not only redundant, given his intro, it was also stalling: he should have already been reading to find things himself, yet he did nothing. In , he claims to have read everything posted since his sub in...but he comments on NONE of it. He calls it all "gibberish", but he doesn't form a single thought on it at all? None? He doesn't ask questions about specific posts? He doesn't ask about topics? He just writes it all off and doesn't even try? No mechanical work, and no work on comments that were scumhunting without mechanics? Surely, there was something in that time worth commenting on...but he deliberately writes it all off saying "there is nothing in here I can understand" and does nothing to correct that problem.

It also writes the first ten pages off...when there was content in there. Why doesn't he give commentary on the earlier material? Why doesn't he give thoughts, even ones he knows might be obsolete,
especially
when given the chance that they might
not
be obsolete? (One of the reasons replacements are so deadly is that they pick up on things others have missed!)

Loopdan, as a newbie coming into an overwhelming game, might have been over his head...but he wasn't acting like a newbtown coming in over his head. Newbtown display some of the above traits. They have curiosity. They have frustration. They have confusion, but they display this confusion with series of posting.

Loopdan displayed it with minimalistic posting that accomplished nothing. Literally nothing. His posting was engineered as to deliberately achieve nothing at all.

And that's not even beginning to go into Mathblade's posting, absolutely none of which has changed the slot's overall lack of contribution to the game. Mathblade's posting only made things worse, but to that, I'll ask you to dual-iso grapes and me, and control-F search for 'Mathblade'. It's simpler than explaining it all again.

As for allying with Farside, I want to ally with Yume. I want to sync up with my townread and understand
why you think there are third parties
. I am open to possibly allying with Farside tomorrow, if I live. I do not think Farside is town though. Her attacks reek too much of desperation. If she is town, she disdains anyone who is vocal and disagrees with her so much that I cannot see how I can work with her. If you've got an idea where Farside suddenly starts treating me with respect, great. I don't want to read a hood that's full of Titus sucks. That's never been town Farside from my experience.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

I forgot the biggest one.

Mathblade and Farside are treating me exactly like SirCakez who flipped scum and the wagon developed similarly to SirCakez.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5743, Titus wrote:How is Math being helpful right now?
This, absolutely this.
In post 5744, farside22 wrote:Pot this is kettle.
Do tell. Because I cannot find any way to read Titus's statement as pot/kettle to any other player.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5771, Titus wrote:
In post 5769, MathBlade wrote:However no one is going to lynched claimed Mason's today so this is pointless. Let's talk DGB and Shiro for the health of the game.
Or you could actually scumhunt? No. Ok. Eat rope.
Also this!
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5797, Almost50 wrote:2- You're not convincing anyone. 3- You're doing much harm to town.
3 is OK if you're scum yourself. In fact, I'd be thanking you for making it abundantly clear you are. However, if you're town, you're playing against your win con, which -unfortunately- would coincide with mine in this case. I'm not amused. :igmeou:
Be amused! Mathblade's scum, making it abundantly clear they are.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5821, farside22 wrote:The difference is I'm making a case.
Uh-huh.
And who, might I ask, actually is agreeing with your case, hmm?

Hint: it's a very, very small subsection of players.

Who, might I ask, is very vocally, repeatedly, disagreeing with your case, hmm?

Now, furthering that!
What, exactly, have the people that agree with you been doing when agreeing?
Hint: It's a synonym to "not much".

What, exactly, have the people disagreeing with your case been doing?
Hint: it involves a thing town players do, usually with a fair amount of casing involved, that they've done plenty of already on all fronts.

The saddest thing about this whole thing is that I really really want you to be scum because you're just being so consistently...
bad
. But I know you're not. Mathblade wouldn't be treating you this way if you were scum with them, and you wouldn't be treating Mathblade this way if you were scum with them.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5825, Titus wrote:I am Math's sister. She will absolutely never be protown. I am not trusting your word over my thirty years of experience with them. If you want to talk, great. But right now, please trust me. I was right on Cakez. I am almost certainly right here. Mastina supports this. Yume supports this. Every single obvtown supports this wagon.
Farside and math are just trying to paint me as a villian, like Cakey did. So please trust me.
SO much, this.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5839, Titus wrote:The endless loop is me trying to have a dialogue with you that is constructive because all my townreads townread you, but you refuse to actually engage and read you disagree on and paint everyone else as a bitch/tyrant.

Then it's I missed a question I answered, while you dodge mine. Like I am still waiting for a justification of your Math read. You haven't even engaged Mastina on her Math case. You systemically ignore things that do not fit your worldview. Then, after people tell you that you're being unreasonable on me or on Shiro, your response is to call me a tyrant or whine about spam, repeating the whole damn cycle.

I have tried complimenting your reads you got right, narrowing the focus of the conversation, asking you to express your concerns. All I get is you're spamming, I am building a case, prove your worth. I have to most everyone here. You get told that. You persist.

Farside, you are not listening.

You blew up the alliance because it was in theory good for you. You have acted in your own interests first rather than the group. If you're town, Ffs take a chill pill realize Shiro is not getting lynched, I am confirmed town, and let's work together. Do whatever you have to. Make a damn voodoo doll if necessary. Just get whatever shit you have in there out. Ty.
I back literally every single word in here. It reflects my views perfectly.

That's not to say Titus is without her faults! She has some, yes, undeniably she has some flawed perspective in her views.

But bluntly.
I am sick of the shit farside is pulling.

Time and time again, I'll be there in the middle. I'll point out Titus's flaws and her strengths. And I'll continue to encourage the aspects of farside that I'm willing to support. But the aspects of farside I'm willing to support are, continuously, shrinking, more and more, because her stances have continued to get
worse and worse
. And, continuously, I've been supporting aspects of Titus, and those aspects I'm supporting have grown larger and larger because Titus is becoming more and more reasonable, as illustrated with a perfect post like this. She still has her flaws. But this cuts to the heart of the issue and is a perfect summation of my feelings as well.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”