farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8398, Skybird wrote:K, I just want to make sure I was understanding you guys.

Fuzzy, why do you lean towards believing it? Beyond it's being a weird claim. Do you think Varsoon messed up or Farside messed up in claiming? Neither messed up?
So why do you feel the need to ask about my claim, what's your view?
Are you still scum reading snarky?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

No other reason..I just don't see Vassoon giving scum such a role and no way would scum claim such a role, Its verges on suicide to do so
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

My view is you probably screwed up your claim or something. I'm trying to see where NC and Fuzzy are coming from because they are both interpreting your claim differently.

Snarky is still a scum read as is DGB.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

basically, farside's claimed role is really strange as a mod-provided fakeclaim, so i don't think it's fake.
it's also weird if it's actually scum and she just made up the town --> third party aspect, because of the points. (and how her play so far makes a lot of sense when thinking of how many points she got from her weird plays)

fuzzy and i don't have differing opinions on farside's claim in the least.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i also don't think she screwed up her claim. she's been consistent throughout with its use and her explanations of how it works.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8402, Skybird wrote:My view is you probably screwed up your claim or something. I'm trying to see where NC and Fuzzy are coming from because they are both interpreting your claim differently.

Snarky is still a scum read as is DGB.
How do you come to the conclusion you did in regards to my claim.

Titus proved one is correct, my lynched proved another part correct, would you care see see my hammer vote on snarky there?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I sorta feel like we should have people stop voting officially, but make intent posts, and whoever gets to high enough vote count farside uses her power on....because I really feel we want farside to use up her points,but we also don't want to lose out on the voting history.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8406, Reasonably Rational wrote:I sorta feel like we should have people stop voting officially, but make intent posts, and whoever gets to high enough vote count farside uses her power on....because I really feel we want farside to use up her points,but we also don't want to lose out on the voting history.

-Cerb
I'd rather use it on someone I feel strongly is scum.
Especially with Ms damned if I do and damned if I don't there.
Do you really want Titus vs me day 4?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

RR
I would say no on that idea......bc voting is more important than intent to vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8396, Titus wrote:
In post 8376, farside22 wrote:
In post 8368, Titus wrote:
In post 8362, farside22 wrote:
In post 8359, Titus wrote:@farside, your reads? We hear all about who you don't want to lynch. Who do you want to lynch?
MoI, snarky, skybird, Shiro (still on there)
Wouldn't lose sleep lynch (dgb, TWIE, random, lurker I maybe forgeting)

You think snarky scum means someone pushing a counter shouldn't be looked at? Let me know.
Prove it. Vote DGB.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffft you just dont want that lynch over snarky.
Like if I'm right can I give you nothing but shit for being wrong?
I'd rather not.

Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather lynch a scum read and you of all players should know better.

Do you even care that I haven't hammered snarky when I can, or do you think I'm lying about that?
Please let me know.
I don't know your roles. You said L minus 2 before.

I do want DGB over Snarky. You're deflecting because either a) DGB is scum with you or b) DGB is town and exposes you.
Rr: you did read the above from Titus.
Which means regardless of what dgb flips there will be another argument from her.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 pm

In post 8408, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR
I would say no on that idea......bc voting is more important than intent to vote.
Not really, if everyone knows their intent will count towards lynching someone. It's just as meaningful, gets them on the record, but doesn't reduce the number of points farside will have to use on the off chance she is being honest.
In post 8409, farside22 wrote:
In post 8396, Titus wrote:
In post 8376, farside22 wrote:
In post 8368, Titus wrote:
In post 8362, farside22 wrote:
In post 8359, Titus wrote:@farside, your reads? We hear all about who you don't want to lynch. Who do you want to lynch?
MoI, snarky, skybird, Shiro (still on there)
Wouldn't lose sleep lynch (dgb, TWIE, random, lurker I maybe forgeting)

You think snarky scum means someone pushing a counter shouldn't be looked at? Let me know.
Prove it. Vote DGB.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffft you just dont want that lynch over snarky.
Like if I'm right can I give you nothing but shit for being wrong?
I'd rather not.

Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather lynch a scum read and you of all players should know better.

Do you even care that I haven't hammered snarky when I can, or do you think I'm lying about that?
Please let me know.
I don't know your roles. You said L minus 2 before.

I do want DGB over Snarky. You're deflecting because either a) DGB is scum with you or b) DGB is town and exposes you.
Rr: you did read the above from Titus.
Which means regardless of what dgb flips there will be another argument from her.
I thought you were planning on hammering snarky over DGB? Are you just saying that if dgb ends up with more "votes" her lynch is bad for you no matter what according to Titus, so you wouldn't use your ability on her?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8411 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Steven stepped back into his home, making his usual checklist by talking to himself, "Hello, old shirts that Pearl hasn't folded." He stepped by the laundry and hopped over a large cable plugged into Peridot's old escape pod. "Hello, Peri's Pod." It was then that he noticed a small, triangular figure jutting out from the pod itself. Softly, he spoke up, "Hello... yellow triangle? What are you?"

The figure lifted itself up and whipped around, revealing herself to be a very surprised Peridot, clutching a small device in her hands. "You're not supposed to be here! The test subjects were supposed to distract you clods long enough for me to retrieve my--augh! Get out out of here!" Steven immediately closed the distance between them and was already prying Peridot's device from her hands, grumbling, "I don't know what you're doing but you need permission to come in here--give that back! You can't have it!"

Pulling away, Peridot sneered, "Nyeeh--you can't have it! This is my direct line to the Diamonds! A clod like you wouldn't understand! Just let it go, Rose!"

Steven stumbled back, taken aback by his mother's name. "Wait, how..." Peridot interrupted, "I read the dossier on the rebellion. You may take a different form, but you're just as dangerous to the diamonds as ever!" With that, Peridot threw the communication device onto the floor, cackling as the device filled with light. Slowly, the smile faded from Peridot's face. "Oh no. Oh-no! Ohno-ohno-oooooh noooo!!" Steven began to panic as well, calling back, "Wait, that's not what it was supposed to do? What's happening?!"

After a moment of terrified silence, Peridot piped up, "It's going to explode and shatter us both. We're doomed!" Before Peridot even finished her warning, Steven was already on top of the explosive device, protecting Peridot from the blast with his own body. As his shield formed, blinding light enveloped the room...

Outside, bright light shone through all the windows of Steven's home and a loud noise like a thunderclap rang out through the night. Garnet and Pearl rushed inside only to find Peridot crouched over Steven's badly injured body, a pale green bubble enveloping him. The gems drew their weapons, but Peridot did not have any fight in her. She bowed in submission, crying out, "I give up! The communicator Jasper turned out to be a remote detonator and Rose--er, Steven--saved me from it! My own diamond betrayed me and now I'm going to die on this rock and-and-and--we need to stop the Cluster!"

Pearl and Garnet slowly lowered their weapons and accepted Peridot's pleas, their concern turning to Steven. It seemed as though he would need to be taken care of at a human hospital. As Garnet cradled him in her arms and carried him off, Pearl gritted her teeth and bit back tears. "We're going to make a drill, Peridot. We're going to stop The Cluster." After a pause, she forced a smile, "...together."

The Scum Factional Event "Remote Detonator" has occurred and been resolved.
:right: As a result, Yume has been killed. However, due to another effect in the game, Yume's role information will not be revealed at this point in time and the stress will not change as a result of this kill as of now.
:right: This Event has caused the stress to increase by 1, towards Tragic Destiny.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8412 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Wait! I have a better idea that doesn't involve destroying the house!"
-Steven
"Classic Steven."
-Amethyst,
Back to the Barn
VOTECOUNT 3.11

SnarkySnowman (7):
McMenno, Farside22, Titus, Not Chara, grapes, mastin2, TheWayItEnds
DrippingGoofball (4):
Thefuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, Creature
Farside22 (1):
Almost50

Not Voting (9):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, Firebringer, randomidget

With 21 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-22 19:50:00)
The Current Stress is +2:

Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8413 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8411, Varsoon wrote:As a result, Yume has been killed. However, due to another effect in the game, Yume's role information will not be revealed at this point in time and the stress will not change as a result of this kill as of now.
Wow, rip Yume.

I am shocked about this.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8414 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:41 pm

The situation just changed drastically. Titus: that thing you know about can now be done due to some other effect you may or may not be aware of. I personally feel like we should do it.

Unless someone can offer some compelling reason to proceed otherwise, please let's get votes off and onto Farside. Don't put her at L-1 until we can co-ordinate, and let us hammer her. She won't be able to escape it by any means.

Scum gives us lemons, then we'll make lemonade.

@Crystal Gems - There was some claim of a resurrection earlier. I don't care what some people have to say about Yume: she shared some of what she can do. If you really are compatible with us, please bring her back if you can.

~Drixx
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Yume was killed. We should look at her reads.

I will reveal this is not likely anything we said as the third party group does not have daychat.

Message received, hmm...

VOTE: Farside
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

me right now:
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8276, Yume wrote:Titus - Crying Breakfast Friend
RR - Market girl
mastin2 - Chiiips?
Skybird - Lord of the Universe
MoI - Untouchable
Xkfyu - Peridotty
randomidget - Mystery Man
Firebringer - Yellow Giraffe
farside - Someone I hate

And that's it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Wait...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 8414, Reasonably Rational wrote:Unless someone can offer some compelling reason to proceed otherwise, please let's get votes off and onto Farside. Don't put her at L-1 until we can co-ordinate, and let us hammer her. She won't be able to escape it by any means.
This makes no sense, what does far has to do with this?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE:

We have 11 days.

I think there's a reason Yume died. As much as I would love to eliminate Farside, we should figure out why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 8416, Firebringer wrote:me right now:
Because roles matter
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8421, Shiro wrote:Because roles matter
Too stupid people they do.

The whole scum team has premptively lost all my respect
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8419, Shiro wrote:
In post 8414, Reasonably Rational wrote:Unless someone can offer some compelling reason to proceed otherwise, please let's get votes off and onto Farside. Don't put her at L-1 until we can co-ordinate, and let us hammer her. She won't be able to escape it by any means.
This makes no sense, what does far has to do with this?
Hey, you got reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

No.

VOTE: DGB

This has to be the play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”