Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #9100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9096, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 9094, Titus wrote:TWIE's result did not tell us anything we didn't know. Namely, grapes is town.
And you believe that scum TWIE revealed that to us intentionally? Because what, he didn't think there were enough confirmed town running around in this game already?
Grapes was already nearly confirmed.

Oh and yeah here comes Farside hammering the mislynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Varsoon »

"As you can see, this planet is annoying and everything is annoying."
-Peridot,
Too Far
VOTECOUNT 4.02 : LYNCH

SnarkySnowman (LYNCH):
mastin2, Creature, McMenno, Farside22

TheWayItEnds (2):
SnarkySnowman, Titus
Shadow_Step (1):
Almost50
Thefuzzylogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (9):
Xkfyu, Shiro, Reasonably Rational, grapes, Kraskaeaque, MagnaofIllusion, Thefuzzylogic99, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-30 15:00:00)

The Current Stress is -4, SLICE OF LIFE:

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

Crammed into the mechanized drill pod, Pearl and Peridot bore down into the Earth's crust, pressure mounting literally and figuratively. Molten bits flew around their superheated pod, although something wasn't quite going right. Parts of the drill were being torn apart! On one of the screens, Pearl identified the problem--forced-fusion creatures were tearing at their hull.

Before they could even mount their offense, Garnet was there, slugging the monsters across the tunnel that had been dug. As she fought of the fiends, the drill only burrowed deeper into the planet, eventually reaching its destination, The Cluster...

Thousands upon thousands of gem shards had been forced together, their energy pulsing as it sought to assume a physical form, destroying the planet as if it were hatching from an egg. Pearl stepped out of their nearly destroyed drill pod, gasping at the sheer size of the entity before her. She summoned her spear, preparing herself for the task to come, remarking, "We have to bring an end to its incubation, somehow..."

Peridot scrambled out and onto the ground, rolling her eyes, "Well, obviously. So... what's the plan?" The two exchanged a worried look and the planet shook under the glowing pressure of The Cluster. These final moments would decide if the entire rebellion was capable of saving anything, as well as the fate of billions. With the world on their shoulders, the protectors of this planet soldiered forward, putting their doubts behind them.

The Scum Factional Event, "The Cluster" has been triggered, with the following effects:
:right: Players may no longer forego their Climax actions to accumulate points towards stopping The Cluster.
:right: The full results of this Event, whether it failed or succeeded due to the actions of our brave heroes, will be posted at the end of the Climax Phase...
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

It is now the Climax Phase of Episode 4.
The deadline to submit Climax Actions and Ally choices is:
(expired on 2016-10-20 17:00:00)
I will be resolving Climax Actions in:
(expired on 2016-10-21 08:00:00)

SnarkySnowman has been lynched.
However, due to an effect in this game, their role information will be kept private.
Because of this, their lynch will have no effect on the Stress.
The Current Stress is -4, SLICE OF LIFE:
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

I've got some real-world aggro that's going to make me unable to type up and post the Climax results until later tonight. The resolution deadline has been moved forward to reflect this. Your action submission deadline will go unchanged.
As always, thank you for bearing with me. <3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

UPDATE: I am alive, everything's good, no worries. I had a surprise visit from my family and, following that, some internet issues. There's no guarantee my net is going to still be stable as of now, but I am working on the flips, flavor results, etc.
I've updated the deadline accordingly.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

SnarkySnowman's role has been revealed at this time.
SnarkySnowman was Marty, aligned with
Earth
Due to this, Stress has increased by 1, towards 'Tragic Destiny'.
While this change has happened during the Climax Phase, all action submission and resolution will adhere to the stress from the start of the Climax phase.
Marty's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Marty, A Deadbeat Dad and Guacola Promoter
Guess the music biz wasn't as good to you as it's been to me.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are a Human.
Listen, Star Child. I can do you one better than a carwash.

As long as you are allied with a player, their Climax actions will always fail.
During the Season Finale, you may allow a player you allied with before to double their Climax Actions.

Sorry I've been gone so long, but you know how the music biz can be, r-i-i-ight?

One-Shot. Non-Consecutive. Exposition Phase only.
Using this ability causes you to abandon your alliance, immediately ending it.
You will also remove yourself from the game for the current and the following Episode.
During the Season Finale, you are refunded one shot of this power.

EVENT:
Just wait! We're gonna cram nine years of bonding into one spectacular event.

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Event--Activate during the Climax Phase.
PRIORITY: 2
REQUIREMENTS: No Stress requirement. Can not be used during a Season Finale.
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Drop Beat Dad."
Select up to half of the currently living players.
The following information will be publicly posted in the game thread:
All players that you select can not form alliances or take any non-factional actions during the duration of this Episode.
It will be revealed that you are behind this.

Don't say I've never gave you nothin'.

You are aligned with
Earth
In order to win the game, all threats to Earth must be removed from the game.
In order to win the game, at least one Earth-aligned player must be alive.

The Current Stress is -3:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

As the drill spun violently towards The Cluster, surges of light and energy came off of it, as if it knew it was being attacked and had unified against its assailants. The earth crumbled and buckled under the pressure exerted, causing earthquakes to shake the across the world. Large fissures tore apart pieces of Beach City, entire homes and people disappearing into the maw of the land. It seemed as though all hope was lost.

The seismic activity died down, everything quiet for a solemn moment. The escape pod from the drill shuttle unwound its way to the surface, Pearl climbing out slowly. Garnet rushed to her, checking for injury and finding none. She spoke to Pearl in a straightforward way, "What of the Cluster?"

To this, Pearl exhumed a long breath, "We did it, somehow. We managed to fight it back. It should break down, although we'll be dealing with smaller creatures for years to come."

Garnet glanced to the escape pod, then back to Pearl, "...and Peridot?"

Biting back tears, Pearl shook her head. "She sacrificed herself to ensure that the drill met its mark. Rose wouldn't have let her do that, I--I don't know what I'll tell Steven. I keep failing to protect everyone."

Garnet placed a hand on Pearl's shoulder, reassuring her, "Look around--we've saved everyone. And we'll tell Steven together."

As the pair of gems turned to make their way back to Beach City, a spaceship crashed down in front of them. Out from the smouldering crater climbed several Ruby soldiers. Their apparent leader, one with a yellow visor, narrowed its eyes at the remaining Crystal Gems. "You there, gems. Turn over Jasper to us immediately. We are to recover her before The Cluster destroys this rock."

With a chuckle, Garnet patted the Ruby on the head and continued onward, "We can't help you. You'd best be leaving before The Cluster gets you."

Proudly, the Ruby laughed, hands on her hips, "Then we'll just have to make way to our nearest communicator base, send out a relay, and pick up Jasper's signal. Come, soldiers!"

The Rubies piled back into their ship, which took off towards the Moon. Pearl, looking worried, caught up to Garnet, "What now?"

"We go to the moon and stop them from causing us more problems. If we are successful, they'll be leaving us alone for awhile."

"And if we aren't? What if we lose, Garnet?"

Garnet simply shook her head and soldiered onward towards the temple, "We can't afford to."

The Event "The Cluster" has fully resolved with the following Effects:
:right: Due to not enough points being raised, the top contributors towards stopping The Cluster, McMenno and Xkfyu, have died.

The Scum Factional Event, "Return to Earth" has been triggered and is ongoing for the duration of Exposition 5:
:right: Only players in Alliances may vote or take actions during this Exposition.
:right: All players may still choose to vote for a 'No Lynch' and the Exposition still follows all other normal voting rules.
:right: If the Exposition ends on a scum lynch, the scum team gains an extra kill for the Climax phase.
:right: If the Exposition ends on a non-scum lynch, the entire scum team is removed from the game and unable to take actions for the Climax phase.

McMenno has been killed. He Kiki, aligned with
Earth
Kiki's full role functions as follows:
Spoiler: KIKI
Kiki, Pizza-Delivery Girl and Best Sister
Yep, that's me -- the nice one.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are a Human.
I... I don't want to let her down! I'm her favorite twin!

You will always ally with a previous ally if they choose to ally with you another time.
If multiple previous allies try to ally with you, you will always ally with the oldest of the bunch.
As long as you are allied, all negative abilities that would affect your ally are redirected to you instead.
During the Season Finale, you are immune to redirected abilities.

There's a lot of other people having "me" time tonight. But it's alright. I love running. Anyways, Gotta get back to it!

During the Climax Phase, you may target a player to deliver a pizza to them.
They will learn that you used your action to deliver the pizza to them as the Climax Phase resolves.

EVENT:
Thanks for calling Fish Stew Pizza. We do fries now.

PRIORITY: 3
REQUIREMENTS: Stress +1 or Higher.
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Restaurant Wars."
This Event pauses the game entirely, locking all threads except for alliances PTs and issuing in a 'Restaurant War Phase' instead of an Exposition phase.
Once this Event is over, the Exposition Phase will begin as normal.
When submitting this event, you will also select three players to make up a 'panel of judges'.
You must designate another player to be who you challenge to a 'Restaurant War'.
That player and their alliance will be pitted against you and your alliance.
Each member of both alliances may submit one piece of information that they know to be true to the panel of judges.
Information about other roles can only be submitted as "This player told me [information]" or "I used an ability to learn [information]."
Lies can be submitted.
The judges will each individually judge each piece of information--it is anonymous who sent which info.
A Judge can either reward or deny the information given.
If a Truth is rewarded, it gains the team one point.
If a Truth is denied, it loses the team one point.
If a Lie is rewarded, it gain the team two points.
If a Lies is denied, it loses the team three points.
The team that has the most points wins--their information is published publicly in the game thread.
At this point in time, the lies will be marked in red and the truthful information will be marked in green.
For every lie present, Stress goes up by 1.
For every truth present, Stress goes down by 1.
The Alliance that wins the restaurant wars are immune to all negative effects for the remainder of the Episode.
The Alliance that wins the restaurant wars can not be lynched for the remainder of the Episode.

Aaagh! It doesn't matter!

You are aligned with
Earth

Titus has been killed. She was Onion, aligned with
Earth
Onion's full role functions as follows:
Spoiler: ONION
Onion, A Being Beyond Understanding
Okay Onion, let's do this. Whatever weird or horrible thing you have planned for me, I can take it.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are a Human. I think.
Ready for another round with this guy?

Players that you are allied with can not kill you or hammer you.
During the Season Finale, no player may kill or hammer you.

Huh? Did he get that guy's lunch? I wonder how this is gonna play out.

During each Climax phase, you may target a player to steal something from them.
If the Stress is at +2 or higher, you may target two players in this way.
At the beginning of the following Episode, you will be given a brief, flavor-oriented description of what you stole.

This is ridiculous. How did he get my Replicator?

You may only use this ability during a Season Finale.
During the Exposition phase, you may target a player to steal an ability from.
They will be informed that their ability has been stolen but not who took it.
You may use their ability for the rest of the game.
If the stolen ability has limited shots, you will be limited to however many shots were left when you stole it.

EVENT:
You... gonna put on a movie? That'd be nice.

PRIORITY: This event begins at Priority 5 and moves up priority each Episode.
REQUIREMENTS: None.
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Onion Friend."
This event will confirm you as town to the public thread.
If the Stress meter is positive, it resets to neutral.

Uh... you don't have any more... weird pets to show me, do you?

You are aligned with
Earth

Xkfyu has been killed. He was Periot, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Peridot's full role functions as follows:
Spoiler: PERIDOT
Peridot, A Homeworld Gem Learning to Live on Earth
This place doesn't exactly feel like home yet.
You are aligned with The Leftovers (Third Party). You are a Gem.
I can tell you with certainty that there are things on this planet worth protecting!

[Some of the mechanical effects of this ability have been redacted.]
After Episode 2 but before the end of Episode 4 (the first Season Finale), you may join The Crystal Gems at any time.
If you join The Crystal Gems, you will lose your current win condition and gain the win condition of The Crystal Gems.

I'm the one who betrayed the mission, who called Yellow Diamond a clod, the new leader of the Crystal Gems!

[The mechanical effects of this ability have been redacted.]

Doesn't anything work on this cruddy planet!?

All members of your Alliance may chat during the entire Episode.

What do I know? Everything there is to know, you pebble!

Two-shot. Climax Phase Only. You may target a player you are allied with in and choose any number of alliance chats you have had access to.
The targeted player will gain viewing access to any previous alliance chats you selected in this way.
During the Season Finale, you are refunded one shot of this ability.

Log date -- whatever, Facet -- whatever! Ughh, WHATEVER!

Each votecount may feature a 'tweet' message that is flavor-confirmed to come from Peridot.
You may write me a message to post with any upcoming votecount, but I will only post one per Votecount.
These messages can not exceed 150 characters in length. If they do, I will cut them short.

I've got metal powers! I'll show you! ...in a moment!

Unlimited Shots. Climax Phase only.
You may target a player to send them a useless hunk of metal.
If a player tries to kill you while you are using this ability on them, you will kill that player instead.

EVENT:
Direct Line to the Diamonds

EPISODE EVENT: Climax Only
PRIORITY: 0
REQUIREMENTS: +2 Stress or higher.
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Message Received."
You may confirm your flavor to the scum-team and send their leader a single message of your choice.
Publicly, all that will be known is that a player has sent a message to the scum team as a result of this Event.

EVENT:
A Trap for Clods

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Trigger any time a player successfully allies with you.
PRIORITY: 2
REQUIREMENTS: +2 Stress or higher.
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Friend Ship."
You may immediately (privately) end your alliance to cause all players allied with you to publicly be removed from the game for an entire Episode.
You may privately decide to kill a single player that is removed in this way. They will die upon returning to the game.

I'm still learning. I hope you understand. I want to understand. I'm sorry.

You are aligned with
The Leftovers
In order to win the game, you must survive until another faction reaches their win-condition.
Once another faction reaches their win-condition, so do you.
If you die before this happens, you lose the game.

Due to these deaths, Stress has increased by 3, towards Tragic Destiny.
The current stress is Neutral (+0):

Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"What a beautiful place to build a colony. I wish I could have seen more of this planet."
-Sapphire,
The Answer

VOTECOUNT 5.0

Not Voting (13):
Shadow_Step, Almost50, Shiro, Farside22, Reasonably Rational, grapes, mastin2, Kraskaeaque, MagnaofIllusion, Thefuzzylogic99, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-04 10:00:00)

KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD:I don't know what to post here.

Did you understand the last message? It's something like that secret hidden faction of weird tridimensional heros you all must know about that has been revealed. I can make a cool story about that, if you give me permission.

Let's make that stress up, if someone's very likely scum, we lynch him (unless it's me of course), any flip will help us. If you have the ability to increase the stress, feel free to use it.

I recommend you analyse the votes of the Beach-a-palooza event, it might contain something interesting. Lynching/clearing everybody outside the 3 main choices (Titus, mastin2, Not Chara) first is recommended, don't try to sway the lynch elsewhere.

And...Well I am just an advertiser, I could share more, but that would be revealing my secret identity and that's not nice. Wished I could make this message bigger, but then that'd get too out of the game.

Inb4 I die.

The Current Stress is Neutral:

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #9109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Yume »

This is a 'bah' post

I am an eternal flame, baby!
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

farside the fuck was that stunt yesterday, you knew he was town in order for you bloody hammer to work.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #9111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by McMenno »

FREEDOM AT LAST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9112 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought he was scum and I was tired of the argument going on.
Anyways. First things first, who targeted me last night and why?
Second who is in an alliance?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9113 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:22 am

Post by farside22 »

ALL PLAYERS MAY STILL CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR A 'NO LYNCH' AND THE EXPOSITION STILL FOLLOWS ALL OTHER NORMAL VOTING RULES.
:right: IF THE EXPOSITION ENDS ON A SCUM LYNCH, THE SCUM TEAM GAINS AN EXTRA KILL FOR THE CLIMAX PHASE.
:right: IF THE EXPOSITION ENDS ON A NON-SCUM LYNCH, THE ENTIRE SCUM TEAM IS REMOVED FROM THE GAME AND UNABLE TO TAKE ACTIONS FOR THE CLIMAX PHASE
This isn't too bad but before I make a suggestion I need to see who can vote and then talk about breaking strategies for this to benefit town for a win.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9114 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 9112, farside22 wrote:I thought he was scum and I was tired of the argument going on.
BS, if you thought he was scum you would know he wouldn't get lynched. Only town was hated.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9115 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I don't have an alliance and therefore can not vote. I submitted random for my ally last night.

I'll have a lot more to say, unless shiro does it for me, about Titus' thoughts etc.

For the moment though, everybody should clarify whether or not they can vote, so we know if a lynch is even possible today. With 3 deaths last night(and thus up to 3 people who can't ally), and the short day yesterday, it might not be.

We also might have a missing kill to resolve.

@TWIE: who did you shoot last night?

@Varsoon: when did those cluster deaths happen, NAR wise? If someone submitted a kill for someone who the cluster would have killed, would the clusterm have killed whoever was next in line as top contributor, or would it simply have killed one less person?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9116 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:58 am

Post by grapes »

Guys, can we slow this shit down a bit?

I'm so far out of the loop this game and that isn't good.

I didn't try for an alliance.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9117 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:02 am

In post 9116, grapes wrote:Guys, can we slow this shit down a bit?

I'm so far out of the loop this game and that isn't good.

I didn't try for an alliance.
I think shit is gonna have to slow down, because by my count so far/declared allance plans in thread, 4 out of 13 players didn't ally and thus can't vote(myself, shiro (I didn't ask shiro, but he didn't make arrangements in thread and Titus and I both had other plans lined up), farside (who was supposed to ally with titus), and you grapes. Just three more and we can't lynch today.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9118 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:06 am

Post by grapes »

I'm going to get more involved now. I didn't realize that not being in an alliance would nullify my vote. This kinda sucks.

What are your scumreads cerb?
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9119 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:06 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Hi I'm also so far out of the loop
I've been out of the loop since day 2 x)))
I'm going to stop the current event now

@magna is there a good reason why you kept the chara flip hidden, keeping stress low and giving scum unstoppable kills? :]
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9120 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 am

In post 9114, Shiro wrote:
In post 9112, farside22 wrote:I thought he was scum and I was tired of the argument going on.
BS, if you thought he was scum you would know he wouldn't get lynched. Only town was hated.
This is important. Generally, when a vote is placed all previous votes are removed.

Snarky was at 4 votes, one of which belonged to farside, at the time of her quintuple vote to hammer.

This means when she voted, one would have been removed from snarky, putting him at three votes, plus five more....so eight total.

Which was only enough votes to lynch him if he was town. Her hammer would have never worked on scum, and implies knowledge that he was town, or that she doesn't know how voting/her own abilities work.

Can you vote today farside?

-Cerb
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9121 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Everyone's cool with me stopping the current event? It looks pretty shiate and does more harm than good unless I'm missing something
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9122 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:09 am

Post by grapes »

I'd hold off a minute and see if we have enough votes to lynch today I think.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9123 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:12 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Farside and I are still allied so we can vote
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9124 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:16 am

In post 9118, grapes wrote:I'm going to get more involved now. I didn't realize that not being in an alliance would nullify my vote. This kinda sucks.

What are your scumreads cerb?
Nobody knew that except for scum.

Farside's at the top for the reason I just gave, along with a host of other things. TWIE is also a possibility because of the missing kill last night, but that's dependent upon varsoon and his answers to my question. The gems could have a traitor within who convinced them going into the night at -4 stress would somehow be beneficial, but I don't know which one that could be. I know who two of them are, but without knowing al three I can't judge which is most likely among all of them.

There's also a nonzero chance shiro is scum, considering he hasn't actualy done anything all game long.

Fuzzy is 90% town with snarkys flip (only way he's not is if his team deliberately let snarky live because they were afraid they would be lynched if they didn't have him around as a distraction), farside flip is most relevant for this particular scenario since she was, during the time the event was decided, the other most likely lynchee.

@kraska: you can stop this event and give us all our votes back? Please do.

-Cerb

Pedit : grapes is right actually, if we have enough votes for lynch we should consider not stopping it

...farside weren't you supposed to apply titus? Why didn't you?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”