Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9250 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Creature »

Shadow_step was already allying with Xkfyu.
Sigh
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9251 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:31 am

Post by grapes »

In post 9208, Almost50 wrote:I submitted your name :/

Anyway, just to be safe:

VOTE: No Lynch
Why did you vote for nolynch here?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9252 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9245, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9242, farside22 wrote:
In post 9241, Varsoon wrote:
In post 9240, farside22 wrote:
mid: does scum get an extra kill with a no lynch
A No Lynch keeps all of the Event outcomes from happening, as both are contingent on a lynch occurring.
Thanks you for dashing theories from rr.
I did not say a no lynch would give the scum team an extra kill. I actually CLEARLY said I believed a no lynch would result in none of the effects happening.

You clearly misunderstood me. When I said the plan was to force a no lynch todsy, and then did extra scum kill,
I did not mean there could be TWO scum kills, but thst by forcing a no lynch versus normal game progression the scum team would come ahead one extra kill.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:39 am

Farside, so right now it seems you and kraska can probably force a lynch through the event if you wanted to.

Who would you lynch?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

A No Lynch keeps all of the Event outcomes from happening, as both are contingent on a lynch occurring.
I did not say a no lynch would give the scum team an extra kill. I actually CLEARLY said I believed a no lynch would result in none of the effects happening.

You clearly misunderstood me. When I said the plan was to force a no lynch todsy, and then did extra scum kill, I did not mean there could be TWO scum kills, but thst by forcing a no lynch versus normal game progression the scum team would come ahead one extra kill.

-Cerb
I'm thinking the opposite.

I think scum were more concerned with a town lynch and being unable to perform actions.

Grapes I get why that didn't happen.
Creature, who were you with day 5 as far as an alliance goes?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9255 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:43 am

If scum believed today was likely to end in a town lynch, why would they activate this event?

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9256 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9253, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, so right now it seems you and kraska can probably force a lynch through the event if you wanted to.

Who would you lynch?

-Cerb
Not sure why you think that.

Why didn't you all ignore with Shiro for today instead of submitting a range domain name?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9257 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9255, Reasonably Rational wrote:If scum believed today was likely to end in a town lynch, why would they activate this event?

-Cerb
Why would they do it with a no lynch?

Maybe they had to, don't know that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9258 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh wait you think it helps scum.
Never mind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9259 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9252, Reasonably Rational wrote:

You clearly misunderstood me. When I said the plan was to force a no lynch todsy, and then did extra scum kill,
I did not mean there could be TWO scum kills, but thst by forcing a no lynch versus normal game progression the scum team would come ahead one extra kill.

-Cerb
The issue I have with this is that I'd be lynch as town, scum gwt to kill a player and how is that better.

Of course you have to believe I'm town to get my issue.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9260 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 am

In post 9256, farside22 wrote:
In post 9253, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, so right now it seems you and kraska can probably force a lynch through the event if you wanted to.

Who would you lynch?

-Cerb
Not sure why you think that.

Why didn't you all ignore with Shiro for today instead of submitting a range domain name?
I have no idea what your last sentence means.

And considering you could place 5 votes yesterday, if you can place 6 today and kraska makes one...you can lynch someone
In post 9257, farside22 wrote:
In post 9255, Reasonably Rational wrote:If scum believed today was likely to end in a town lynch, why would they activate this event?

-Cerb
Why would they do it with a no lynch?

Maybe they had to, don't know that.
What? What do you mean why would they do it with a no lynch? Obviously a no lynch is preferable to a scum lynch for the scum team. ...
In post 9259, farside22 wrote:
In post 9252, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb
The issue I have with this is that I'd be lynch as town, scum gwt to kill a player and how is that better.

Of course you have to believe I'm town to get my issue.
How is this even relevant?

Were haVing a communications breakdown here farside.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9261 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:58 am

I think you misunderstood me about the event activating thing.

First of all, every event in this game has been voluntary. Sure, there may be a mandatory scum event, but it is so unlikely it shouldn't even be considered when evaluating this situation.

It simply does not make sense for scum to use this if they expected a town lynch today.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9262 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:39 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9120, Reasonably Rational wrote:Generally, when a vote is placed all previous votes are removed.
This becomes relevant if, and only if, farside was aware of this fact.

Demonstrate knowledge that farside would be aware her previous vote would be removed, and you have a case.
Fail to demonstrate that farside had knowledge, and you have something that is null.
And, public knowledge and/or past V games don't count for this. Players can and will miss facts.

Pull quotes from farside's iso which show she knows her voting power would remove her previous vote, and you'll have me interested.
Otherwise, I'll just go with the lynch TWIE first plan which, yknow. Is what I promised.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9263 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:41 am

Post by mastin2 »

(But, be back later. Have a mish-mash challenge to lose. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9264 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9251, grapes wrote:
In post 9208, Almost50 wrote:I submitted your name :/

Anyway, just to be safe:

VOTE: No Lynch
Why did you vote for nolynch here?
Read the rest of my posts, please.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9265 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 pm

In post 9262, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9120, Reasonably Rational wrote:Generally, when a vote is placed all previous votes are removed.
This becomes relevant if, and only if, farside was aware of this fact.

Demonstrate knowledge that farside would be aware her previous vote would be removed, and you have a case.
Fail to demonstrate that farside had knowledge, and you have something that is null.
And, public knowledge and/or past V games don't count for this. Players can and will miss facts.

Pull quotes from farside's iso which show she knows her voting power would remove her previous vote, and you'll have me interested.
Otherwise, I'll just go with the lynch TWIE first plan which, yknow. Is what I promised.
Keep reading Mastin. That's what I was tryng to figure out, and later she states she was planning for 8 votes.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9266 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9137, grapes wrote:I think fuzzy's town. I think kraska is mebbe scum.
Fuzzy is probably town, yes, but kraska is pretty much definitely scum. Sadly, not scum we're lynching today.

I did promise I would lynch TWIE today.

Then again, not sure I even have my vote, but whatevs.
Vote: TheWayItEnds
No harm in making the gesture.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9267 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Fyi Mastin (and Shiro will corroborate) Titus set out an action plan, and the first point was lynching Farside, not TWIE. Sorting TWIE (not lynching him) was actually the fifth or sixth item.

Just something you might want to know since you're concerned about this promise.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9268 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9142, Shiro wrote:@Mastin, can you do me a favour and clarify your faction, because I am having an awful lot of doubt you are earthling. We know you are not crystal gem and after Peridot flip I.am extremely cautious that you are leftover
I'm mod-confirmed town.
I can even (somewhat) prove it beyond Yume's topic with me, where Yume had, repeatedly, time and time again, declared me as conftown.

I am obviously not a member of the crystal gem faction, so I'm not that third party.
I am obviously not scum, as per Yume.
So your options are, remnant I guess, or town.

And I have, repeatedly, told you I am town and was VERY loudly on record as saying this game had no third parties, soyeah.

I'm a corrupted gem, but still win with earth.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9269 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9165, kraskaesque wrote:@cerb...and everyone
i could maybe buy the "far is scum after yesterday's vote" train of thought if that voting ability was used on ANY OTHER TOWN but snarky
which isnt what happened. cerb you're saying she is scum who thinks her lynch is inevitable and so decided to make the best of her pm abilities to push thru mislynches before she dies
but i think thats a blatant misrepresentation of the gamestate yesterday. in fact i think everyone in the game was warming up to her, even titus was laying off and redirecting focus elsewhere
that she'd bulldoze over all of this just when it begins to look like her lynch is no longer a thing on the table, i find hard to believe.
not only that, but to bulldoze over people's newfound trust in her, to lynch SNARKY of all people? snarky the inevitable nonsensical mislynch mastin was working hard to make happen? is that really a risk worth taking here? her hypothetical scum team stands more to lose than gain here. you have to admit that
Much as I think kraska is scum, I agree with everything being said here: farside stands to gain nothing of note as scum pulling this stunt. It's literally suicidal. It also does, what? Take out one player who is getting lynched anyway? The scum also had no way of knowing that the stress would stay in Slice of Life, except unless they knew there was no method of increasing it prior to climax action resolution. So, they had no way of KNOWING that their kill on Titus would succeed. (Mind you, this does give minor evidence for kraska being scum and maybe a gem being a spy, but I acknowledge the unlikelihood of that and even hold the opinion there isn't one in the gems, so.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9270 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 9268, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9142, Shiro wrote:@Mastin, can you do me a favour and clarify your faction, because I am having an awful lot of doubt you are earthling. We know you are not crystal gem and after Peridot flip I.am extremely cautious that you are leftover
I'm mod-confirmed town.
I can even (somewhat) prove it beyond Yume's topic with me, where Yume had, repeatedly, time and time again, declared me as conftown.

I am obviously not a member of the crystal gem faction, so I'm not that third party.
I am obviously not scum, as per Yume.
So your options are, remnant I guess, or town.

And I have, repeatedly, told you I am town and was VERY loudly on record as saying this game had no third parties, soyeah.

I'm a corrupted gem, but still win with earth.
No offence but she declared skybird as conftown as well. I got duped by sky as well tho.

I am just saying, if you can clarify your faction. Does it say on the top, You are aligned with the Town faction. Peridot also still won with town,doesnt mean she couldnt win with anyone else as well.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9271 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9167, Reasonably Rational wrote:Does it matter at all, if she intentionally uses her abilities in such a way that using them will only kill town, as she did yesterday?
Yes.

Because you are quite literally suggesting a policy lynch.

Listen to the words you're saying here and tell me I'm wrong to say that is literally preaching policy on her.
"It doesn't matter what her alignment is, with how she used them she deserves to die". That's what you're saying here.

I believe I've made my stance on that rather abundantly clear.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9272 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 pm

In post 6321, Varsoon wrote:
Mathblade's role has been revealed at this time.
Mathblade was Lars, aligned with Earth.
Due to this, the stress will increase by 1.
However, this change in stress will happen as a part of the Climax Phase, and will not change requirements for Events or Actions submitted during Climax 2.
Lars' full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Lars, A General Annoyance to Everyone
Why does everything bad happen to me?
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are a Human.
I see her at work. Why do I need to see her on my day off?

You gain whatever allying bonuses that are afforded to the player you ally with.
You can not ally with the same player twice in a row.
During the Season Finale, you may use any of the allying powers you've gained access to in the past in addition to any powers you gain as a part of your Season Finale Alliance.

I was acting weird all day and you all just LIKED IT?!

If you do not take any action during the Climax Phase, all non-factional actions that target you fail.
During the Season Finale, you are unaffected by all actions and you are a non-valid target for Events.

Ugh. Everyday in Beach City is weird. That's why I hate it here.

You are aligned with
Earth
In order to win the game, all threats to Earth must be removed from the game.
In order to win the game, at least one Earth-aligned player must be alive.
Your previous post is wrong. We had a mid climax stress change occur already, and thus anyone paying attention should have known that if a stress change happened after the Climax began, it would not affect action resolution or requirements.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9273 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9233, Reasonably Rational wrote:Welp, now that MoI has 100% outed you, Random, can you explain how you both thought gems were all town, but also had MoI as your top suspect out of creatures pool?
I can answer that.

Creature said that if one person from the pool was conftown, then the game was won.
randomidget was saying MoI was that person.

At this point, do people want me to out who Creature is? Because there's a damn good reason I've been defending him.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9274 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9270, Shiro wrote:Does it say on the top, You are aligned with the Town faction. Peridot also still won with town,doesnt mean she couldnt win with anyone else as well.
Too lazy to bring up my exact role PM wording.

But yes.

Town.
Nothing more, nothing less.
And that luchador thing didn't change that at all. Still town.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”