Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hi Tere! Those cupcakes look amazing!

Yeah I'm wondering that myself, Impo.

Tere, what are your reads?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:45 am

Post by JaeReed »

I think SS is doing a fair amount of posting? Frozen just has a high activity level in games so it ends up looking like she's carrying the slot. I think she just can't help but get involved.

I want my own slot lynched... that's a really awkward feeling, lol. I can't make sense of Maria at all.
Bella & lilith I think are both just busy, which makes them hard to read.
wisdom is looking like a tunneler and confbiaser. I had him as scum for it but I'm thinking it's NAI for wisdom.
Impo is always kinda awkward so your metadive on her would show that. She's less awkward as scum. Doesn't matter much though since iraon is in that slot and he is lynchbait as any alignment I think.

I'd probably want a wagon on Kamelot off the top of my head, but I wouldn't manage to get one from the looks of the reads in thread.

Why do people scumread naked votes?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

lol hey wisdom. good job.

hey ckd, sorry you subbed in to get lynched, that kinda sucks :(
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hey guys! =)

Sorry you got lynched. I don't think it's too bad for town overall though. Lynched scum D1 and a VT D2, with the nightkill being on another VT. Town will need a leader I think because Frozen was kinda doing that? Kuroi, Firebringer, Titus, Road Kamelot, Shadow_Step I think are all ok types to take the helm if town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 57, Something_Smart wrote:lol

maybe it's a town jailkeeper + scum strongman? although I'd think they'd probably just strongman you N1 if that were the case. (also I still don't approve of having a town jailkeeper and a town tracker in the same game.)
Spoiler: spoiler spoiler
there is both in the game
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:30 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 80, Shadow_step wrote:My TR on the Maria slot was solely based off Jae's play. She's been compeletely useless.
<3 I wish I didn't have to replace out. But it is what it is I guess.

Spoiler:
I was actually terrified the whole time. It was my first time really rolling scum. BBT was really nice about my freaking out though. I'm glad I didn't screw the slot over because I was almost certain that I was being really obvious about it! So thanks for the compliment :)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:35 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 92, Radja wrote:
In post 86, Shadow_step wrote:Jk is negative utility because of the strongman. It can prevent bp maker by targeting cleafairy or mess with our tracker.
In favour of rolestopper > JK

Radja please get a better reviewer next time :P someone like mastin2
The jailkeeper can't prevent the evolving, because the Moonstone is ascetic.
He could block kills, the tracker or the smoker. 2 out of 3 of those are scum roles. So I disagree :P

Either way, my first priority is a fun game, which I think it is. There's too many variables to balance a game.
What if the Moonstone dies on day 1. What if the strongman dies on day 1. Both roles have a huge effect for scum/town. In the end, it's all about who plays the better game. So I don't mind having a game not right in the middle.
I mean that's par for the course I think with certain roles being in the game. There's just a lot of swing potential here that it's really hard to balance around. I think the main part is that the players have fun in the moment they're playing, regardless of the actual balance.

Like, even if the setup is unbalanced, I think so long as the players while they're in the game don't feel that way, then it's fine.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:15 am

Post by JaeReed »

Radja what would happen if RK was targeted for the kill and also for the evolution the same night? She'd evolve and lose the 1 shot bp?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 95, Wisdom wrote:you did great, Jae, i also townread you
Spoiler:
You were one of the ones I was most scared of tbh. I was really stressing about you NOT pointing out anything about my vote on you when you pointed out everyone elses as bad. It was really scary being up against people I knew to be really good scumhunters.

Not even sure if that should be in spoiler really but yeah...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I know I shouldn't be laughing at this so hard but poor N_M struggling to make sense of Titus to fit with his gut town read is kinda hilarious to me. I don't think I've ever seen him visibly put this much effort into trying to understand someone before.

I can't believe Titus is still alive. Wisdom said it best.
Wisdom wrote:titus can just post "im scum" in every post till endgame and people still wont lynch her because shes titus
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Flames
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yayyyy Fire! <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 118, Wisdom wrote:titus can just post "im scum" in every post till endgame and people still wont lynch her because shes titus
This has now been proven wrong btw :lol:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 179, Wisdom wrote:
In post 176, Shadow_step wrote:There is no happily ever after if scum font want to submit the kill it means they forfeit and lose. It's a town win.
nope because town don't want to lynch either
This. If both sides are too puss to kill then I honestly think they should both lose.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

Meh, he did say he'd vote kuror if he was the one left alive.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

Fire's probably gonna throw this on purpose tbh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I forgot I was supposed to be on scum's side because Maria replaced me >.> Meh, I still prefer town wins.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Well, at least FB isn't going to purposely throw it.

I was about to say I was ok with a loss so long as he put in the effort, then remembered, once again, that I was not town this game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I played with MoI recently, actually. Questionable Content mafia. Wasn't his best game, though. I've seen him play in a Fire and Ice game too. Don't know what his scum play is like.

I think I want to take a break from playing mafia and just play when people ask me to come play. Maybe mod a bit. I find it more fun to listen to people rambling theory than actually play lately.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I wanted this to be done months ago to use it. :/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

GG

And Fire, thanks for putting in the effort for lylo <3 I'm sorry for thinking you'd give it to Maria on purpose.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”