Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 24, hiplop wrote:Image

so so sad this didnt stay
You're not going to make reference to mine in reverse?

But I wouldn't have actually cared if Porunga had kept the vote on me. I was out hiking in the blue mountains at the time of the vote, my head had long gone out of the game.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I wasn't lying when I responded that I hadn't been 15 minutes before you asked.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 28, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I meant it when I said you would have been a deserving winner of this game, Cheery. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. :(
I think if I hadn't taken my head out of the game completely in the final days, I could have actually done something.

Someone noted that my FTC game was improving as it progressed somewhere - that was simply because I was at home and had then had a good nights sleep in my own bed. Most of my first answers were done straight after I got home, and after a long drive/sitting in the car, it probably wasn't the best decision to attempt them going well past midnight.
Maybe I should have made DeathNote push it out another day, but I felt my schedule was infringing enough already.

I'll be back next time I look like I've dropping off the active players list to fail a game. - I still don't see how my ELO can have grown that much though. If I can actually just work out my own gameplan :P
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 40, BROseidon wrote:The Tron challenge was actually a lot of fun except for the part where I was up till like 5am doing the challenge for SOMEONE ELSE.

Hey CC I want my beer.
You're lucky I lost concentration because I was worried about missing Survivor AU since it was starting then.
That's totally my excuse for failing on a challenge that was a perfect fit my timezone
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Nah I have some Scot in me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

TIL (via reading RRA threads) that Malkon is really RedCoyote.

Return to “Social Game Archive”