NY 198: Nexus is Now a New Normal Mafia (Game Over)

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 6, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Aero

Also I'm not gonna hyper post this game. Let's see how that works out.
Thank you.
In before someone else decides to blow the thread up with their spam posts.

VOTE: Aeronaut

Pikachu's are the most overrated Pokémon ever. Hate them with passion.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 127, rb wrote:kraska's entire scumgame is just to act cutesy so that all the men in the game don't wanna lynch her becoz it hurts their chances of having teh sexes chat with her, ergo she's scum now because lOl bIG wrItinG im So QUiRkYYyYy DOnt hurt ME guyZZZ
:lol:
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 164, davesaz wrote:I like rb and kts for town so far based on similarities to recent games, but TBH I haven't looked into their scum games so it's weak.
@Gamma, what's good about kraska?

VOTE: Pine
Interesting, I've played with KTS twice, both times he was scum and played this exact same way. Can you link those games if they have finished?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 202, Transcend wrote:shadow he plays like this as either alignment

also if you thought kts might have been living up to his scum meta, how come you didn't jump on the forming bandwagon on him?

VOTE: Shadow_step
Which is why I asked Dav why he thought kts was town based on a "recent game", if his town and scum games were so radically different it would be too easy which generally isn't the case.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 211, Transcend wrote:i reread the game:

KTS is pretty town still

uzi vert prob town

drealmerz prob town

gamma PROB town

kraska...... idk i might actually have trouble reading her this time. she's one of the funniest people on the site tho. those massively large votes made me lulululu

shadowstep twoface aeronaut all need some DEATH

i agree with kts that twoface using the misrep card was incredibly cheap.

aero's reaction to rvs was horrible.

shadow_step isn't doing anything useful and i don't think his progression through the game is genuine.

:D
This game just started, who is doing anything useful?
Not Cramming the thread up with useless bs, which just puts off people from reading it is automatically better.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I don't have PC access for a few days so I'm lazy when it comes to phone posting.
Bleh
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 297, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 202, Transcend wrote:shadow he plays like this as either alignment

also if you thought kts might have been living up to his scum meta, how come you didn't jump on the forming bandwagon on him?

VOTE: Shadow_step
This looks OK
VOTE: Shadow Step
Lol just saw this.
What about that looks okay?

KTS plays the same way as either alignment(as I figured) so I asked what made DAV think kts was town based on a recent game he played seemed meta related.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Null, I'm waiting for a response from Dav to see what he sees.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I've never seen Zulfy post so much, what prompted this zulfy?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 436, Pine wrote:See the button in the bottom right corner labeled "Activity Overview"? It's just below the page numbers, just above subforum navigation. Pay attention to it. Fully a quarter of the game has fewer than ten posts. I'd be willing to bet hard currency that there's at least one scum within {Shadow_step, Zachstralkita, davesaz, Aeronaut}, maybe two. All because you and a few others can't shut your yap and read what others are doing.
This is such a convenient and lazy reason to scum read players.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 426, rb wrote:Everyone share their read on Kraska pls - just say scum or town.

I say scum.
town, but I'm always up for lynching kraska lol
[cue Open 649]
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@zach why is zulfy ob town for you?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Dreamerlz whatever that username is needs death tomorrow.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

HAHA so kraska was scum, I love the amounts of scum that are being lynched day 1 in the games I've played. :D
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: drealmerz

gogogogo
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 702, rb wrote:What IS relevant though is that Shadow_step started by voting Aeronaut in RVS, never moved his vote once and acted like he didn't wanna contribute to the game. I believe he didn't have PC access. I believe he doesn't like phoneposting (who the fk does?) but what I don't believe is this:
- he blames it on the phone
- then he says it's because he doesn't wanna cram up the thread with more 'BS'
Yeah, 20 pages of shit posting was enough.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 714, TwoFace wrote:Why him?
I can't see town doing that at all. He gave no intent and straight up hammered Kraska, for towncred.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 692, GuyInFreezer wrote:kraska77 (8): rb, Transcend, TwoFace, Lil Uzi Vert, Zachstralkita, Killthestory, kraska77, drealmerz7
At least 1 more scum on this wagon, I'm pretty sure Kraska's buddy was being town read by many of the people which is why she self voted to end the day quickly. Even with her day 1 lynch. So they could at least coast for a while.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 717, rb wrote:i also can't see you keeping an rvs vote for 28 pages
I wasn't bothered at all tbh, I was put off by the amount of crappy posts NAI posts in the thread and stopped reading after a point.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 721, TwoFace wrote:Possible but for now the people who stayed away from the game are more suspicious
Why?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 724, rb wrote:not a single townread to block with? pls
I wasn't reading the thread much, what the fuck do you expect?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 723, TwoFace wrote:When scum is getting lynched, especially early into day 1, they don't know how to act. It's too early to defend and they really don't want to bus in hopes the wagon falls apart. So they sit back and wait but this time it didn't go their way
BS, scum bus all the time.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 731, rb wrote:id expect that you'd read at least enough to get like, a single read :lol:
I was planning on doing it at the weekend, I wasn't expecting a hammer so early. :facepalm:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 733, rb wrote:i can see no better lynch than shadow today - this slot isn't going to sort itself with anything less than a flip.

hyper inactive on day1, comes into day2 "hey guyz let's kill the bussing scum!" right after it's suggested by Uzi. okay dood
nice misrep :lol: :lol:
In post 690, Shadow_step wrote:Dreamerlz whatever that username is needs death tomorrow.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 737, rb wrote:since you've obviously read something, enough to form reads - who is scum apart from drealmerz. naked VCA is crap. there's a lot of good interactions in this game to parse
I'll iso kraska later to look for connections.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 741, rb wrote:so you didn't read the game @ all but decided to latch onto the easy-target 'policy-lyncher' - even though he policy lynched someone self-voting and giving up, who also flipped scum.

yer, fuck off ur IQ is above 80 so you don't actually believe this is the best play for today
It is the best play, based on my experience. I've seen scum hammer their buddies early a lot.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I was going to do it without you saying so but ofc continue your tunnel.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 738, Pine wrote:He's not reacting well to it, either.
What do you expect me to do?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 748, rb wrote:kraska made literally no reads the entire game except for townreading me - and then proceeding to discredit me and call me stifling. what connections u gonna make?
I haven't read it you moron. How the fuck would I know.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Why is it scummy?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@Pine why is self defense scummy?
You expect to me to say nothing and allow scum to jump on it?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Busy rn but whatever.

I'm a one shot commuter, back later.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

You want me to fakeclaim so that if there is an actual protective role they can get outed?
Brilliant pea sized brain you've got.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1085, RachMarie wrote:I do know they thought the original setup was too scum sided but I think it ended up being rather town sided, though to be fair rb knocked it totally out of the ball park managing to successfully target both scum that he did. That is very unusual and should be noted.
was a fluke
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Like I said game was broken by day 1 mass claim, total BS town sided setup.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1134, mykonian wrote:This one, if I take an educated guess was at best balanced
Lmfao
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Shadow_step »

It tells Neapolitan who not to target, find out lying people cause all scum cannot claim to have a PR. It will lead to very easy POE.
Doc can protect investigatives forever, scum cannot do anything about it.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Plus they had an extra lynch, rolecop is scummy claim. If Dave claims tracker there is reasonable CC potential from the JOAT.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Can you release the review PT please or ask Nexus to do it?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”