NY 198: Nexus is Now a New Normal Mafia (Game Over)

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by rb »

Also KTS simultaneously has me as one of his top2 wanted lynches, but then he says stuff like in

Why?

If he actually scumreads me, why is he then telling me the reason he's not willing to work with me based on my read? If he ACTUALLY scumreads me, he would just not cooperate with me in the first place, he wouldn't need to make up some dumb reason like 'ur reads are bad that's why I don't wanna cooperate with u'

tl;dr KTS is scum

VOTE: KTS
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by rb »

In post 158, kraska77 wrote:
In post 154, rb wrote:p-edit: @kraska is this the part where u tell every1 to be nice because it makes people like u more so they dont lynch u? already burning all ur ammo so early, what are u gonna use to evade lynches day2?
Whats up with you? Why are you gettjng your panties in a bunch over nothing?
my panties are unbunched and are you going to contribute anything to the game or just keep commenting on things that aren't relevant to sorting alignments?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 168, Transcend wrote:
tho would he contradict himself like that really fast as scum or is he just inconsistent town
dunno hes awful as both but that meta crap he claims to have developed that wishy washy tr on me based on is bs anyway bc we have only one completed game together
In post 176, rb wrote:
In post 154, rb wrote:p-edit: @kraska is this the part where u tell every1 to be nice because it makes people like u more so they dont lynch u? already burning all ur ammo so early, what are u gonna use to evade lynches day2?
my panties are unbunched and are you going to contribute anything to the game or just keep commenting on things that aren't relevant to sorting alignments?
says you after needless fuckery like post 127?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by rb »

In post 177, kraska77 wrote:
In post 168, Transcend wrote:
tho would he contradict himself like that really fast as scum or is he just inconsistent town
dunno hes awful as both but that meta crap he claims to have developed that wishy washy tr on me based on is bs anyway bc we have only one completed game together
In post 176, rb wrote:
says you after needless fuckery like post 127?
no idea what i said in 127 but the difference is im putting out content at a faster rate than anyone else in the game in between my fucking around, ur literally just fucking around
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by rb »

ooh okay i see what ur talking about - 127 is an accurate description of ur scumplay. it's not fuckery
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 113, Pine wrote:Quick skim of VCs shows an early big wagon on Aeronaut? That definitely deserves a look
this coupled with his join date is scum he cant really believe this shit
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by rb »

anyway the long story short is that u said i'm likely to be town, you also know i have good reads so let's cooperate now.

i don't really care if you're scum or town because you can vote with me and not the other way around, who is scum and why? who is town (don't care why)?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

kts is a mislynch you stupid fucks

and this time since he's getting lynchbaited as really obvious town and i'm actually town i'm gonna actually stop the lynch on him
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by rb »

nah he's not tbh
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 60, rb wrote:great, so this game is full of bad players
Holy sweet Christ, this thread is a hot mess. Quoted is practically the only thing that's been said so far that has been informative and worth the time it took to read it. Including my earlier post - I skimmed playerlist, checked votecounts in mod ISO, and then didn't take the level of insane in this playerlist seriously. If I'd read even the first two dozen posts, there's nothing doing with the Aeronaut quickwagon. My mistake.

Unvote
Vote: KTS

I absolutely
despise
this playstyle. I'm sorry, but being a bullying asshole is not a valid way to play a social game. You've got bullshit coming out of your ears, dude, and haven't done -any- valid scumhunting or investigation. No.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by rb »

@Pine, who do you think is town?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Pine
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 185, rb wrote:@Pine, who do you think is town?
Right now? Fucking no one

No one has done anything remotely worth the label

This is what's wrong with this thread so far - kneejerk certainty, unexplained serious votes, and ironclad rhetoric and categorizations based on nothing of note. Then you have the jackasses browbeating anyone who disagrees with them, supported by sheep

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by rb »

In post 187, Pine wrote:
In post 185, rb wrote:@Pine, who do you think is town?
Right now? Fucking no one

No one has done anything remotely worth the label

This is what's wrong with this thread so far - kneejerk certainty, unexplained serious votes, and ironclad rhetoric and categorizations based on nothing of note. Then you have the jackasses browbeating anyone who disagrees with them, supported by sheep
Okay so you're a more chill guy and play differently, rather than just rant generally why don't you point out the people who've made contributions or if you don't want to do that, point out what posts you think are scummy.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Pine »

I can't yet

People who play like this look scummy no matter what they do, because I normally associate overconfident reads with the informed minority, i.e. scum. But when you've got half the thread making ironclad reads and bold statements three pages in, that's just stupid play. I don't interpret that well. It's going to take some time, and necessitates thinning the herd

Right now the only partial read I have is of you, rb, because you're the only one actually explaining yourself. I've got a
really
weak Townread on you, but that's really mostly that you're the only one making sense and trying to do real analysis. That's easy to fake when you've been given this kind of fodder though, so meh

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Pine »

Sorry, that was half a post. My vote's on KTS right now because of the blatantly scummy antics described above. Granted, they're displayed by lots of players so far, but it's most pronounced with KTS. Bullying and browbeating are inherently scummy and antisocial, so I'd like to see him gone. It's a pretty weak read too, because I've seen Town do this on numerous occasions as well.

Right now, I'm getting ready for bed and hoping I wake up to find this thread has calmed down and become a civilized place to have a conversation, otherwise I'm seriously considering replacing out of this nest of barbarians

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by rb »

In post 189, Pine wrote:I can't yet

People who play like this look scummy no matter what they do, because I normally associate overconfident reads with the informed minority, i.e. scum. But when you've got half the thread making ironclad reads and bold statements three pages in, that's just stupid play. I don't interpret that well. It's going to take some time, and necessitates thinning the herd

Right now the only partial read I have is of you, rb, because you're the only one actually explaining yourself. I've got a
really
weak Townread on you, but that's really mostly that you're the only one making sense and trying to do real analysis. That's easy to fake when you've been given this kind of fodder though, so meh
Okay fair enough.

If I look overconfident it's because I have a track record of picking at least 1 scum on Day 1 and I've picked entire scum teams multiple times as early as Day 2. I literally consider myself a better player than most people. Yes it's arrogant but the number of games I've lost because I started doubting myself and listening to others far outweighs the number of games I'd lose if I just strongarmed everyone into following my reads - so I'm less concerned with how I end up looking by being a dickhead than I am concerned with making sure people are understanding why my reads are what they are.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 184, Pine wrote:but being a bullying asshole is not a valid way to play a social game.
..........what?
Are u sure uve for the right person here? Rb's play is fine and dandy but kts is a "bullying asshole"? Lol is this rb buddying?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by rb »

And yes, I've been put in situations before where I've been universally (or near universally) townread and trusted to lead a lynch, but I didn't do it because I don't really have the type of personality/drive to lead others. I prefer people think for themselves, but that preference leads to sub-optimal play when I've got the best reads in the game (and I often end up having the best reads in the game).
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 192, kraska77 wrote:
In post 184, Pine wrote:but being a bullying asshole is not a valid way to play a social game.
..........what?
Are u sure uve for the right person here? Rb's play is fine and dandy but kts is a "bullying asshole"? Lol is this rb buddying?
KTS is the referenced bullying asshole. That's where my vote it. Please try to keep up.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 194, Pine wrote:
..........what?
KTS is the referenced bullying asshole. That's where my vote it. Please try to keep up.
Misread the quoted post, and apparently put my foot in my mouth.

Yes. There is a difference between their actions and styles.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by Transcend »

..........what?

stop being a scumfuck
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by rb »

In post 196, Transcend wrote:
..........what?

stop being a scumfuck
^ this too

Vig shot/Cop read on Kraska please, she's going to play like this all game and slip just far enough under the radar to not get lynched while never actually contributing either. She's good at poking the edges of discussions and turning them into baseless pleasantries, kind of the equivalent of someone who makes everything toxic and anti-fun to have a better scumgame - except this one makes everyone go, "aww sheesh, i know kraska is scum but she's just so adorable!!"

Slot needs to be sorted before Day 2 begins.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by rb »

Also a guilty on Kraska is 100% worth a claim - her daygame is deceptively good as scum despite her not actually doing fucking anything. If you get a guilty on her just claim it and we kill her. Don't fuck around.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

if rb's scum i'm fucked

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”