Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

kraska random capitalization - noted
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 122, kraska77 wrote:
In post 120, JaeReed wrote:
In post 118, kraska77 wrote:Hey guys camn needs more votes
The way she approached jae shows she's not interested in pressing them for content
Instead of poking jae about the weird comments on Socrates, all she does is call jae scum
You have no idea how uneasy you're making me right now given the last game we played together.
Sorry I was really horribly manipulative that game and I'm never playing like that as scum again coz it felt like shit and made the game unfun
Sounds like I have a game to read
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 122, kraska77 wrote:
In post 120, JaeReed wrote:
The way she approached jae shows she's not interested in pressing them for content
Instead of poking jae about the weird comments on Socrates, all she does is call jae scum
You have no idea how uneasy you're making me right now given the last game we played together.
Sorry I was really horribly manipulative that game and I'm never playing like that as scum again coz it felt like shit and made the game unfun
<3 You're fine. I'm sorry the win felt tainted for you. I feel you did earn it despite that, if it's any consolation.
In post 123, kraska77 wrote:But I don't see how anything in doing here bears any resemblance to what I did There
You defended my slot there as well. I don't think you went quite as hard though. I don't even know if it's worth being concerned over because it's possible it's less defending me and more pursuing a scumread. I might just be being jumpy over nothing.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Socrates »

It would be difficult for her to do so, seeing as how two people (one being myself) had already pointed it out.
JaeReed wrote:
In post 115, Socrates wrote:Oh boy, if pre-game joking reads as town to you, then we are not going to get along at ALL.
Given your list of words you don't like being used in your sig... I kinda already figured!

What are your thoughts on the gamestate so far?
I like that you asked me a direct question!

I don't like that I like it so much. :? You said you did a quick meta dive on me, correct? Am I that easy to read?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 128, Socrates wrote:It would be difficult for her to do so, seeing as how two people (one being myself) had already pointed it out.
I think this applies to lld not camn
I'm talking about this:
In post 65, camn wrote:
In post 46, JaeReed wrote:
In post 41, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Frankly the list is pretty clear of VIs as far as I can see.
You only think that because you haven't played with me yet.
Read: I plan to play real scummy cuz I'm scum but I warned you so haha haha
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 121, Socrates wrote:
In post 103, SpyreX wrote:VOTE: jawreed

This is Charlie Brown and the football all over again
It's like I never left!

Also, to answer your question, this is the avatar that was on this account when I logged on, but it was a late change, as I recall? The previous one was a black and white dramatic interpretation of my namesake.
I remember that one but there's a yellow? One I'm thinking of maybe it's not you. Another s maybe.

And this meta talk makes me.die.inside
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 128, Socrates wrote:
JaeReed wrote:
In post 115, Socrates wrote:Oh boy, if pre-game joking reads as town to you, then we are not going to get along at ALL.
Given your list of words you don't like being used in your sig... I kinda already figured!

What are your thoughts on the gamestate so far?
I like that you asked me a direct question!

I don't like that I like it so much. :? You said you did a quick meta dive on me, correct? Am I that easy to read?
Why don't you like that you like it?

I did, but I was just skimming for whether your general posts would come off as stiff early game to me. Conclusion was that you confirming that way was NAI and I should probably focus on your content. For example, reading a highly emotional player confirming so stiffly would indicate to me that the person is most likely concerned in some way over their alignment/role. My guess is you're probably more on the logical side than emotional when playing. I could be wrong, but.

I don't find you easy to read. If I found you easy to read then I wouldn't have asked for your thoughts on the gamestate as an attempt to engage you.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by camn »

kraska-
I don't think Jae needs to be pressed for more content. He seems pretty prolific rn. That's a weird thing to demand.

Of course...now that you bring it up... I don't see
you
"pressing"
me
for content. You are just asking for more votes and stuff, right?
I don't think that is scummy, really. But you apparently do?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay on a reread I'm seeing what you guys are seeing now. I thought you guys were voting Jae for their vigilante comment which I found fairly reasonable considering what kind of game this is.

I don't understand how Jae originally found a conformation post more worthy of receiving a read compared to someone claiming miller. Even if you have a real reason for not factoring the claim, you could have still commented on her laughing at Lady's claim. I mean that would have most likely been received null but it's better than leaving someone off the list like they never posted.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

TIL "meh" accounts to an actual read.

And no, camn is voting me for joking that I am a VI. Apparently that implies I was saying I'd play like scum.

Also, I didn't leave kraska off the list. She was there. I just said I wasn't reading into the claim. Socrates was "meh" because all I had to go off was the confirmation comment, which was null. Kraska got a bit more on why I didn't have a read yet because she had posted something more in thread.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@camn You called them scum and left the more constructive poking for others to do
I'm not really doing the same, I just explained my issue with your posts on jae....otherwise I would have just asked for more votes on you and not explain why and we wouldn't be having this convo ^_^
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 132, camn wrote:kraska-
I don't think Jae needs to be pressed for more content. He seems pretty prolific rn. That's a weird thing to demand.

Of course...now that you bring it up... I don't see
you
"pressing"
me
for content. You are just asking for more votes and stuff, right?
I don't think that is scummy, really. But you apparently do?
Out of curiosity, what do you think kraska could have pressed you on that I hadn't already done?

You ignored my rebuttal that your argument was shit even by your own standards. So you effectively shut down and went back to sheeping other player's opinions by agreeing with someone else that I might be low hanging fruit.

Which is all I feel I've seen you do all game. Sheep other's opinions. Which would be null, except for the fact that you're doing it in a way that makes me feel as though you don't want them to realize you're doing it.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 131, JaeReed wrote: Why don't you like that you like it?

I did, but I was just skimming for whether your general posts would come off as stiff early game to me. Conclusion was that you confirming that way was NAI and I should probably focus on your content. For example, reading a highly emotional player confirming so stiffly would indicate to me that the person is most likely concerned in some way over their alignment/role. My guess is you're probably more on the logical side than emotional when playing. I could be wrong, but.

I don't find you easy to read. If I found you easy to read then I wouldn't have asked for your thoughts on the gamestate as an attempt to engage you.
See, you referenced my list of Words I Don't Like in a negative way, but not only have you not used any of those words, you also seem to have access to my secret list of Words That I Love To Hear.

Gamestate
Engage
Thoughts

And so on. I love it when someone engages me directly, and you are saying exactly the things that would appeal to my personal ego, and you started doing it rather abruptly.

You did all this, yet you failed to comment on how
I
failed to actually answer your question.

Is... Is SpyreX telling you what to say?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 103, SpyreX wrote:VOTE: jawreed

This is Charlie Brown and the football all over again
Just looked up the reference (and yes I know of Charlie Brown, I just never read most of it).

Why did you perceive what was happening there to be reminiscent of that strip?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 102, camn wrote:But I certainly am not overwhelmed by Jae's townieness.
In saying this did you mean to imply you found some people to be giving off strong town vibes by this stage in the game? If so, who and why?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 134, JaeReed wrote:And no, camn is voting me for joking that I am a VI. Apparently that implies I was saying I'd play like scum.
I think she found your posts weird/scummy, that's why she grabbed that post and made that comment
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by camn »

Jae- your jokes earned my vote.
Your reactions kept it.

And the fact that you don't know about Charlie Brown and his football? Unforgivable

Townies? Spyrex.

FYI - I'm about to get in a plane, so I'll be away for 5 hours. Since constant amazinness is the expectation, I thought I'd announce :/
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 112, JaeReed wrote:{Magna, Dunnstral}
{Socrates}
{kraska, SpyreX, Lil Uzi}
{camn, LLD}

@LUV Any mod worth his salt will make the flavor not be AI.
This list is meh now that I'm rereading. LLD's comments aren't necessarily showing scum motivation this early in the game. I think that was partial omgus.

{Dunnstral}
{Magna, Socrates, kraska}
{Spyrex}
{Lil Uzi, LLD}
{camn}
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by camn »

Where as your feelings on me are total OMGUS?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 137, Socrates wrote:
In post 131, JaeReed wrote: Why don't you like that you like it?

See, you referenced my list of Words I Don't Like in a negative way, but not only have you not used any of those words, you also seem to have access to my secret list of Words That I Love To Hear.

Gamestate
Engage
Thoughts

And so on. I love it when someone engages me directly, and you are saying exactly the things that would appeal to my personal ego, and you started doing it rather abruptly.

You did all this, yet you failed to comment on how
I
failed to actually answer your question.

Is... Is SpyreX telling you what to say?
Didn't know you had words you like to hear. Just that I tend to use a lot of the words you hate in my games. My style of speech sometimes changes depending on who I'm talking to, so maybe that's what happened there?

I noted you didn't answer my question. I was unsure whether you thought you were answering my question by stating that you liked me asking you a question, as technically that is a comment on something in the game, though not necessarily the gamestate as a whole. I decided to do a reread and see if I could find anything particular I wanted to prod you about rather than jump down your throat over what could possibly be miscommunication.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why the TR on Magna?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Socrates »

And suddenly, you use the first word on my list right after I mention it.

vote: JaeReed
daytalking scum.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Socrates »

Second word
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 141, camn wrote:Jae- your jokes earned my vote.
Your reactions kept it.

And the fact that you don't know about Charlie Brown and his football? Unforgivable

Townies? Spyrex.

FYI - I'm about to get in a plane, so I'll be away for 5 hours. Since constant amazinness is the expectation, I thought I'd announce :/
Why were you townreading SpyreX over everyone else at that point in the game?

I don't believe anyone stated that they expected constant posting.

What reactions did you dislike? Why are they scum indicative?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 143, camn wrote:Where as your feelings on me are total OMGUS?
Not at all.

I already stated that you were below null before your vote on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”