Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 145, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why the TR on Magna?
Gut. I liked his confirmation and the joking. That's all.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hold the phone mr.crates
While I'm down with some ropes are you saying i fed her that?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Seems like a lot of reaching honestly. Odd he would SR Jae for that as he is sort of encouraging the use of words or terms one would assume he likes based on his signature. It's one of the first things I noticed about him other than his join date and I can easily see either alignment trying to effectively communicate with him better because of it.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by kraska77 »

jae seems town so far so..... the votes need on them need to stop
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 0, DiamondSentinel wrote:
MagnaofIllusion

JaeReed

camn
SpyreX

Nachomamma8
Lady Lambdadelta

I Am Innocent
pisskop
Dunnstral

Socrates
Lil Uzi Vert
I feel good about the names striked
At this point, willing to wagon everyone else ^_^
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nacho and Piss haven't posted..
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Which is why they're not part of the subgroup I'm reading town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

But why are you willing to wagon them? There is like no reason to at the moment.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I need a fingerpinch emoticon stat
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Neither has IAI by the way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 153, kraska77 wrote:jae seems town so far so..... the votes need on them need to stop
Explain plz
Show

Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 151, SpyreX wrote:Hold the phone mr.crates
While I'm down with some ropes are you saying i fed her that?
I obviously can't be sure about you specifically, but his words reek of coaching. Coaching about me specifically? Who most fits that criteria?

You probably meant for them to have a lighter touch.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't think there's an expression for the bewilderment on my face.

It's been eons since I've coached anyone aside from don't lurk and don't post like pants on head cause the most important thing is being genuine

You should add meta to your list i hate that one the most
Show

Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 162, SpyreX wrote:I don't think there's an expression for the bewilderment on my face.

It's been eons since I've coached anyone aside from don't lurk and don't post like pants on head cause the most important thing is being genuine

You should add meta to your list i hate that one the most
It wouldn't have to be much. Just a sentence like "Socrates is easy to please, just talk the right way." and then Jae oversells it way too hard.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

But then why would i be voting her? This is bizarro

And time for bed
Show

Proud member of BaM
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

K.. Update!

Spoiler: Socrates
Strongest townread now. Shows paranoia that I feel would be hard for scum to fake, especially at this early stage. He also appeared to be attempting to understand my point of view, even if in the end he did place a vote on me that reads kinda policy/pre-flip. I feel like his concern over being buddied is potentially genuine and not contrived at this stage.

Spoiler: Dunnstral
Strong town. His vote on me being serious and the explanation for it vibes with me. He's also someone who I have a fair bit of experience with at this stage and he correctly read me at a point where I'd have expected him to if he's town. As scum I would have expected him to stick with the scumread as the wagon was gaining traction.

Spoiler: kraska77
Strong town. Might be biased here by the push on camn, but honestly, I liked that she questioned me while voting camn, and I felt like her viewpoint on my Socrates read being off was genuine (as in, I believe that she believes that a one word confirmation post is equivalent to not having posted at all).

I like that she tried to push the camn wagon and stated about camn not engaging me as it's pushing for camn to do so, which nets us more content.

I also like that in she attempted to help me understand what could possibly be a misunderstanding in case we're both town. There's no reason for scum to try and bridge the gap like that, I feel.

Spoiler: MagnaofIllusion
Soft town. I liked the early joking as it feels like someone who isn't concerned with his alignment or how others perceive what he's saying early on. I liked him prodding kraska for a flavor claim when she claimed miller, and his questioning of LLD's posts as it feels like he was questioning her motives for posting what she did.

Spoiler: Lil Uzi Vert
Not a clue. Need a little more time to sort whether he's genuine or not. His accusations tend to feel like a reach to me, but I know from recent experience that I can feel that way with him when he's town.

Spoiler: SpyreX
Not entirely sure. I disliked the instant acceptance of the miller claim, yet I liked / for light paranoia, but I don't think it's a level that would be difficult to fake as scum, either.

I still don't understand his reasoning for his vote on me, which I'd love for him to elaborate on so I could perhaps get a better read on him.

Spoiler: Lady Lambdadelta
No idea. I'm trying to give some leeway here due to the posting restriction but I dislike that she has made zero attempt to engage me.

The push for a flash lynch is either NAI or scum indicative but I can't tell which without having a deeper understanding of her playstyle, I think. Which I don't have. So she's another one that I feel I need more time to sort.

Spoiler: camn
I disliked her sheeping of opinions without trying to appear like she was sheeping. I dislike her lack of engagement. I do not believe her vote on me is genuine by this stage.

To elaborate on this: Magna's which she sheeped his viewpoint in her .
Dunnstral's vote on me was instantly sheeped (/) which was then followed up by reachy reasoning in , which she admits to being a reach in , yet still is stuck on me for whatever reason.

I agree with kraska that I don't feel she's genuinely trying to sort me, nor do I believe she's reading my posts with the intent of doing so, as in I stated that I had camn below the null line before she voted me, which I believe would have been a perfect thing for her to follow up on as town. Instead, she pretty much ended that conversation with my by shutting down communication. Half a page later, she supports a quicklynch on me (/) despite having not further engaged after having her argument seemingly rebutted.

/ is another example of the sheeping of other's opinions while trying to look like not sheeping.
I want follow up for why she stated SpyreX as a strong townread in in response to my question of who she found townie at the time she said I was not.
can get benefit of the doubt as I can plausibly see her thinking that if town, but I did state that my sr of her began before her vote on me, and she didn't engage with that, and I feel like dismissing my vote as omgus is just a way to attempt to discredit my read on her.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@Socrates Your entire premise here is flawed in that it's built off SpyreX being scum, and if you feel he's scum that strongly then you should be voting for him, not me.

Imagine I get revealed as Innocent Child right now. What would that tell you about SpyreX? Nothing.
Now imagine SpyreX gets revealed as Innocent Child. Suddenly I can't be his partner. In that situation would you stay on me or move your vote? If you'd stay on me then there has to be more to your vote than believing that I was being coached on what to say in scum chat.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah see I'm way out of it. I thought Camn was saying that's how she was going to play rather then her interpating Jae's comment as an excuse for scummy play. Reach on her part and I don't see how Jae's reactions kept her inclined to leave her vote. Might be because of how Jae couldn't I guess the see town motivation in Camn's attempt at pressuring.

Terribly sorry for restating the obvious, I don't do well in games that start out fast like this one did.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 154, kraska77 wrote:
In post 0, DiamondSentinel wrote:
MagnaofIllusion

JaeReed

camn
SpyreX

Nachomamma8
Lady Lambdadelta

I Am Innocent
pisskop
Dunnstral

Socrates
Lil Uzi Vert
I feel good about the names striked
At this point, willing to wagon everyone else ^_^
Could you elaborate on the SpyreX read please?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 167, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Might be because of how Jae couldn't I guess the see town motivation in Camn's attempt at pressuring.
My vote originally was less about the attempt at pressure by voting me and more about my perception of her playing being sheeping the opinions of others while trying to hide that that's what she's doing. The fact that she cited a bad reason for the vote, then refused to back off once I proved her reasoning to be reachy even by her own standards indicates to me that she's got no intention of genuinely trying to sort me. Even after I put out actual content I don't feel like she was trying to get a read on me.

I could very well be wrong, which is why I'm wanting more from her on slots that aren't me, because I might better be able to figure out whether her reads are genuine when they don't involve me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I guess my misunderstanding comes from not seeing it in real time because when I reread I don't she how was sheeping Dunn. Mainly due to how she quick explained why she was scum reading you. At least based on the time of the posts and how her reasoning to me doesn't seem like out of character based on the rest of her posts.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Ok, what do you think about the rest of my case on her?

You've already commented on the gamestate somewhat so do you have any reads from that?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I don't see much sheeping from her other than her agreeing with LLD. Her unexplained TR on Sypre worries me a bit though.

I have weak SRs on 77 and Socrates so far.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What don't you like about kraska so far?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Her pinged me. I don't see why town would be willing to wagon players who have not posted yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”