Important: Security Breach (Please Read)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

Luckily none of my passwords are the same. Will be changing all my users passwords shortly nonetheless
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok it just happened 3 times in a row in arround 8:53-9:05am est if your an admin that can check logs

I am logged in. I try to make or edit a post

Before my edit or new post goes through it says I need to sign in

I sign at given prompt. I try to make or edit that post

Before my my edit or new post goes through it says I need to sign in

I believe you see the pattern at this point. Is the website logging me out randomly and or not signing me in correctly? Anyone else having this issue? I started noticing it after site breach/server migration that happened recently. Thought I was crazy but given it just happened 3 times in a row I not think I crazy. Any admin with a suggestion on a fix would be great
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Did, and there are quite a few unanswered help threads that i notied

Is there a thread that talks about the recent server migration? I thought there was one but could not find and since these things happened at around same time I figured I'd bring it up both places

Return to “News”