Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm watching anime dude
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:38 am

Post by iamafluffyrabbit »

the ego levels and confidence levels are incongruous

this is a scumtell

if transcend and kyouko really thought they were as good as the vibe they're giving, they'd be trying much harder right now

this applies more to transcend but still
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Actually chuckling over "construct his responses"
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:39 am

In post 535, Transcend wrote:U GUYS

KYO IS OBV TOWN

STAHP
In post 536, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:link me a town game of kyoukos and ill consider believing you
still waiting on this btw
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Sesq »

Mods are asleep, post votecounts (I did this, feel free to check thread for inaccuracies)

drealmerz7 (2): Lil Uzi Vert, rb
Kohai (2): Transcend, ssbm_Kyuoko
ssbm_Kyuoko (2): iamafluffyrabbit, Drone
ironstove (2): Kohai, Sesq
Impoetic (1): shannon
Drone (1): ironstove
rb (1): TTTT
Lil Uzi Vert (1): drealmerz7
NOT VOTING (1): Impoetic
Kohai
Kohai
Townie
Kohai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Kohai »

Thank you, seq
I am an alt account
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 555, Kohai wrote:Thank you, seq
ur welcome koha

didnt realize how split the votes were
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:48 am

stove should not be a wagon at this point but really the votes arent that important

as long as all town players start giving opinions on this kyouko/transcend thing ill be happy
Kohai
Kohai
Townie
Kohai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Kohai »

Nether did I - which is why I wanted to see a VC.
I am an alt account
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Sesq »

I've been watching it, but haven't been commenting on it for the most part. I see Transcend as null/lean scum and ssbm as null. I don't know how much a team with them would make sense. Usually for me it's no opinions = no posts.
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:54 am

right now im at kyouko most scummy, transcend scum equity goes up with kyouko scum flip, and if both actally are town then kohai is likely scum
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:54 am

i could be wrong in any number of ways but we'll see
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 553, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:

KYO IS OBV TOWN

STAHP
In post 536, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:link me a town game of kyoukos and ill consider believing you
None of my games on this site are completed so I don't think I can link you an ongoing wherein I was lynched as town. If I can I will, I think it's against the site rules though
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:56 am

kohai is independently townlean on reread of the ISO though i think

maybe im slightly colored by wanting to be right so badly on kyouko/transcend though
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:58 am

In post 562, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 553, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:

KYO IS OBV TOWN

STAHP
None of my games on this site are completed so I don't think I can link you an ongoing wherein I was lynched as town. If I can I will, I think it's against the site rules though
i wouldn't mind an offsite link but if you dont wanna give it that's fine.

i also wouldn't mind you finding me a scum case outside of kohai/transcend/drone/sesq/drealmerz/stove

if you really want to you can give me a case inside there too that's actually fine too
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:59 am

no rush lol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 1.11
drealmerz7 (2)
: Lil Uzi Vert, rb
ironstove (2)
: Kohai, Sesq
ssbm_Kyouko (2)
: iamafluffyrabbit, Drone
Kohai (2)
: Transcend, ssbm_Kyouko
Impoetic (1)
: shannon
Drone (1)
: ironstove
rb (1)
: TTTT
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
: drealmerz7
NOT VOTING (1)
: Impoetic

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-10 12:30:00)

Kohai is V/LA until the 28th.

I guess sleeping was a mistake =P Thanks Sesq for the VC <3 It helped me check my own.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 562, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:None of my games on this site are completed so I don't think I can link you an ongoing wherein I was lynched as town. If I can I will, I think it's against the site rules though
Technically even saying this much is against site rules, I think. For all intents and purposes Ongoings don't exist.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Quotewalls incoming. Tried to organize quotes by the players they were primarily addressed at to make it less unbearable to read, but time-wise they're super out of order because I ended up wiht half of the quotes on my clipboard instead of using the +q feature. Also tried to cut out the ones that I didn't have something really specific to say about like the lines I TRed drealmerz for which i originally quoted but decided to leave out

Spoiler: @Transcend
In post 429, Transcend wrote:didn't read 17 lol
In post 431, Transcend wrote:watch it be wrong tho
In post 434, Transcend wrote:RABBIT SEEMS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THIS PERSON'S ISO WASN'T IMPRESSIVE

VOTE: KOHAI
Can you tell me where in these posts you read page 17 and if you have an explanation, explain why you suddenly 180d because of rabbit?

Spoiler: @LUV
In post 460, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fluffy earlier insisted on not being town read for some reason, makes me wonder if he's worried about people seeing that his posts are designed to have people TR him.
that is most certainly not what bothered me about his insistence. Saying he was "worried about people seeing his posts are designed to get TRs" is equivalent to saying "worried he's transparent scum" and I don't think that's the thing to provoke such WIFOM as "I shouldn't be TRed" if he wouldn't do exactly the same as town. Did that make sense?

Like do you actually picture scum having the thought process you described?

In post 442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm mainly scum reading Impoetic because I think Drealm scum slipped but I saw a few of her explanations earlier and it give me some pause and her recent tune is relatively easy to fake so there is something there for me to look at if I'm wrong about Drealm.
just for good measure I'm gonna reiterate this question here: where's the actual scumslip and why is it a scumslip? Sorry >_< I know i just asked it but I figure since I'm putting a spoiler just for addressing you I might as well make sure you notice.
Her recent tune doesn't really feel natural at all, at least from how she was defending herself before. She seemed a lot more confident when she the accusations were first coming down. However being defensive isn't scummy, it's a character trait. So if any of you are voting her for that, please move your vote.
I mean, defensiveness can be scummy. Character affects it and it's not necessarily always so because it's such a basic thing to SR people on and scum has a brain too with which to avoid things that are really commonly acknowledged as scumtells, which I think defensiveness is. But it can be scummy, because scum care more about being voted than town. How is my fading in confidence scummy though? I might have been less confident towards the end because everyone seemed to be at odds with me, and I started feeling like I might have been spazzing out with a lot of the things I said, even if I still knew I was town. Why is scum more likely to be less confident as time goes by than town is, in your eyes?

Spoiler: @Kohai & Drone
In post 457, Kohai wrote:VOTE: Ironstove

He has only posted four times in the game and is very difficult to read. I don't like how he comes in out of nowhere and immediately votes drone and accuses him of spamming.
What the hell was this flip

Why did you stop scumreading me with rabbit's bout of posting? You said before that you planned to be more detailed and engage me about your read when you got back. You didn't, and you flipped the moment someone who sounded confident/has sway and charisma came and argued.
In post 472, Drone wrote:Take cover, I feel like we're giving way too much legitimation to Fluffy's blade fury!
So is fluffy scum defending his partner? Or just town that is mistaken? I know i probably just think this because I was the target here/I know what i'm thinking, but I don't see how anyone could say his read was less legitimate than the SRs on me at that point, in terms of logic. Again, there wasn't much detailed analysis, and most of the votes were repeating others' lines of logic, which were already extremely simplistic in the first place. So what do you mean by this post about the legitimacy of Fluffy's read that you made right after talking about my overreaction?

A lot of that might still end up being fillery

I agree with rabbit's reads on both kohai and sesq, just i'm less confident in their alignments than he seems to be. Not sure I have the same read on Sesq but I agree on the actual alignment; as for kohai I think his points are good, but I don't know if kohai is actually scum and I don't think I'll be able to tell until he's able to give his thoughts on the game more in-depth.

SSBM is an OK vote too.
Spoiler: this is how I picture their interactions with transcend

But I don't know if I actually TR rabbit himself. Most of the time I'm inclined to, off of tone/making good points/etc., but it's forum mafia and I think most scum are capable of making some towny posts/a lot are pretty good with faking tone/having good logic in earlygame doesn't necessarily mean anything even if it seems like it should on a base level. I'd like for him to flip town, but I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up as either alignment.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

For anyone who hasn't read up on the rules regarding talking about ongoing games, please do so now: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30907
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Oh hey, not actually that many quotes in the end. Just a lot of text that I forgot to chip down
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:25 pm

for the record i sometimes misrepresent my level of confidence on things as reaction tests too

still really pinging me that im not being more overtly mocked or otherwise engaged by transcend town for pushing on, from his point of view, himself, a lock town, and kyouko, apparently a really strong town read
Kohai
Kohai
Townie
Kohai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Kohai »

To do list:

1. Make case against transcend
2. ISO kyouko
3. Respond to impoetic.

@rabbit - just to clarify, do you town read or scum read me? If you scum read me, why?
I am an alt account
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:34 pm

In post 478, Kohai wrote:
In post 474, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:
In post 456, Kohai wrote:
In post 344, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:this page right now does not look good for kohai because i imagine a town member would have more thoughts than this
In post 345, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:well at least more thoughts that they could comfortably post heheheh
Not quite sure what you meant by these two posts. Can you elaborate on this?
i thought that if you were town, you would've had more reactions inthread to me sussing transcend like that

you just made one reaction post along the lines of "yeah TRing fluffy on only those 2 posts is sus" and then peaced out without any further interaction there
Ah I understand. For the record, I have far more thoughts that I want to post. The only issue is that I have to phonepost until tomorrow night; therefore, my posts will not be as in depth as i would prefer them to be.
i was scumlean for awhile, but this interaction made me feel better about you

i'm at townlean for you

you pushing impoetic, someone i now consider town, looked bad at that moment, but i can easily understand see it as a town/town thing

not giving an official read on you till you finish your to do list
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:35 pm

can easily see it* as a town/town thing

man i keep changing my wording and then not editing it properly sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”