Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11000 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

"I wonder who will get my donut instead of me. Probably Peedee, he'll be up for his morning jog; Mr. Smiley will have the second donut; Lars will embezzle one; Ronaldo will buy one that he thinks is a mutant; Onion will buy one and take it for granted; and then Mayor Dewey will order a dozen, and then a dozen dozen for the whole town, and then a dozen dozen dozen for all the starving children of the world!
But not for Steven. They'll say, "Where's Steven? We saved a donut for him." They won't see me, because I'm in the sky. And then they'll feed my donut to a dog.
...and then I'll die."
Steven,
Steven Floats
VOTECOUNT 7.01

Creature (3):
Shiro, Almost50, MagnaofIllusion
Shadow_Step (2):
Farside22, Creature

Not Voting (6):
Shadow_Step, Reasonably Rational, grapes, mastin2, Thefuzzylogic99, randomidget

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-12-07 10:00:00)

The Current Stress is -2:

Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11001 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 10977, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 10972, farside22 wrote:
In post 10962, Reasonably Rational wrote:...

We gave you shit because what you did creates perfect cover for scum to hide under. Without those 5 votes as the floor, all the people who claimed singleton votes on people wouldn't have had a place to hide. Without Titus using her conftown, our plan would have went off perfectly, Mastin would have had like 17 points or something, and we could have tested the people who showed up with low vote counts, and scum would have had less room to hide in and would have had to justify their choices.

There's a big difference between deliberately obfuscating the results of the event while simultaneously decreasing the chance that conftown ends up winning the event and working to ENSURE conftown wins and town gains maximum information.

-Cerb
Here's a presentation of what you have been doing.

Maybe you did all that to fake scum hunting and look town.
I mean sky voted mastin according to her so scum knew the plan occurring to your theory so......you look just as guilty in my book.
Of course Skybird knew about the plan. We had already established that Yume was Steven, and her ability to talk to both Mastin and Skybird was why we wanted to ally with her on D2, to maximize the reach of the basic plan we had formulated for using our event. We didn't know at the time we wanted to chat with her that the gems had a PT(though there were hints), but she pretty much confirmed it to us in the hood when we mentioned that she'd be able to talk to three other people(by which we meant mastin, skybird, and skybirds ally), and she responded with suspicion about how we knew she could talk to that many other people.

What do you mean here's a presentation of what I have been doing? And...did you read the wall Drixx posted earlier? I know you did, because you responded to things he said in it. In it he outlines a fair number of things that have occurred in game that really don't make sense for scum!us, especially when it's all taken together. Individually maybe, but all of it is absurd. A posited scum us, if we wanted Yume dead(which, ya know, is a question mark in and of itself, she was townreading us and Skybird) would have never put stress up to the point where xkfyu could kill Skybird, and anyone who says otherwise either has never played with us and didn't bother researching us at all, or they're so deeply tunneled on us that they're ignoring the obvious contradiction between what's happened this game and the way we play. There is NO REASON(we know of, it's possible there was some sort of restriction on the usage of that power that made it necessary to use it then) why we wouldn't have just waited until some other opportunity to kill her without risking such a powerful role. Scum!us doesn't let their team walk into so many traps THAT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT. I mean, I suppose you could posit that we're some sort of mastermind who deliberately cost their team a kill and got their strongest role killed, while creating the PoE pools that the town has been using to great effect, specifically so we'd be townread as a result...but consider that if skybird were still alive, and town had one less member, scum!me only needs ONE more mislynch if we assume a 6 man team, as opposed to the THREE they need at this point.

I don't even know why I'm bothering answering you right now. I told Drixx I'd let him deal with you but it's fucking irritating all the shit you keep taking out of context and without accounting for everything else that's been stated just to push your agenda. It's obvious to me that you're not aligned to the town. Shall we count the reasons why?

1) You kept using your power throughout the cluster instead of, ya know, TRYING TO KEEP SCUM FROM KILLING PEOPLE.
2) You're claiming to be a 1x lynchproof NK immune ascetic roleblocker alliance destroyer who CAN win with town but can also win with your own win con. Do you even realize how fucking ridiculous that sounds? Your claim was believable until you modified it to include being BP. Our absolute BEST CASE scenario here is that you're simply third party and will just exit the game when you complete your goal, but I refuse to let town just fucking sit around and pretend like your claim makes sense for town and ignore that you could quite easily simply win the game and screw us all over.
3) Even AFTER Titus popped her IC YOU KEPT THE BULLSHIT UP WITH HER, AND THEN YOU STARTED IT WITH US. You just keep vomiting all over the thread and hiding among the excrement of the sewer it's become. You know who keeps throwing up a smokescreen by arguing endless with conftown? People who have shit to hide, like a ridiculous claim for town to make, NOT fucking town.
4) Now that you seem to have been forced into a position where you have to admit you were lying about your previous claim to make it more believable, here you are, back to your MO all game of attacking a convenient target to force all eyes away from your bullshit claim.

Now, everything Drixx said in his earlier post was spot on, he's just not fucking me and didn't ask Varsoon the right question, and he has a huge hard on for playing nice with neutrals(something I used to ruthlessly manipulate him all game long in SF), and it's making him give you the benefit of the doubt when he really really really shouldn't do so.

With all that said...we aren't going to lynch you anytime soon. You managed to convince 2 of our conftown that you're no threat, so this is all probably a waste of words, but fuck it. Someone needs to call you out on this shit.

This is the last I'll say on this unless I'm alive in lylo. Time to stop feeding the fucking troll.

-Cerb
This actually makes sense. Farside keeps changing her story too many times.

Do you think lynchproof+deathproof makes sense as a town role?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11002 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I decided not to tell RR that MoI. I wasn't sure on RR town going into today and didn't want to bleed info.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11003 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 10999, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10988, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Have an alternate explanation for Firebringer’s death?
Scum wanted him dead?
Let’s discuss …
In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:During Climax 3, Firebringer and Not Chara were both killed.
At this time, however, their role information will not be made public--the stress will not change as a result.
At the start of this Exposition phase, Skybird has been returned to the game, yet also has been killed due to the Event, "A Trap For Clods".
The Event "A Trap For Clods" has now fully resolved and is no longer ongoing.
Skybird was Eyeball, aligned with the Threats to Earth.
Due to this death, stress has been lowered by 2, towards Slice of Life.
1. Firebringer was not killed by an Event. Reference anytime someone dies due to an Event (as shown with Skybird above) and it is explicitly stated.

2. Not Chara and Firebringer both died that Night.

So we have a situation where two players were killed at Night from non-Event sources. No-one has claimed a Not Chara shot. Fuzzy has claimed a Vig shot on Firebringer that no-one has refuted.

Do you think scum have a non-Event manner of killing given they have several Event methods (Remote Detonation, the Cluster)? Do you think scum with a non-Event kill ability (even if one-shot) would waste it on Firebringer?

--
In post 10994, Shadow_step wrote:@MOI

You think TFL is town just because he shot FB.
Yup. Same questions to you that I just posed to Almost above.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11004 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 11002, Randomnamechange wrote:I decided not to tell RR that MoI. I wasn't sure on RR town going into today and didn't want to bleed info.
No biggie Random. Frankly it really wasn't much of a secret as I'm sure I've mentioned it earlier in thread.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11005 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:52 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

vote Shadow

better than having to use a bullet on him
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11006 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Creature »

Would be funny if I escaped rope again.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11007 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10998, Varsoon wrote:How'd ya like it?
Liked it.

(except some episodes that made my head bleed)
Sigh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11008 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:55 am

Almost is almost likely town.....
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11009 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 11005, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
vote Shadow

better than having to use a bullet on him
Basically a scum claim
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11010 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:57 am

Hey Vasoon you should make watermelon Steven the SK in a guture game. Not sure why I find it an amusing idea but I do
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11011 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Creature »

Almost thinks TFL and I are scum together lol
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11012 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 11003, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 10999, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10988, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Have an alternate explanation for Firebringer’s death?
Scum wanted him dead?
Let’s discuss …
In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:During Climax 3, Firebringer and Not Chara were both killed.
At this time, however, their role information will not be made public--the stress will not change as a result.
At the start of this Exposition phase, Skybird has been returned to the game, yet also has been killed due to the Event, "A Trap For Clods".
The Event "A Trap For Clods" has now fully resolved and is no longer ongoing.
Skybird was Eyeball, aligned with the Threats to Earth.
Due to this death, stress has been lowered by 2, towards Slice of Life.
1. Firebringer was not killed by an Event. Reference anytime someone dies due to an Event (as shown with Skybird above) and it is explicitly stated.

2. Not Chara and Firebringer both died that Night.

So we have a situation where two players were killed at Night from non-Event sources. No-one has claimed a Not Chara shot. Fuzzy has claimed a Vig shot on Firebringer that no-one has refuted.

Do you think scum have a non-Event manner of killing given they have several Event methods (Remote Detonation, the Cluster)? Do you think scum with a non-Event kill ability (even if one-shot) would waste it on Firebringer?

--
In post 10994, Shadow_step wrote:@MOI

You think TFL is town just because he shot FB.
Yup. Same questions to you that I just posed to Almost above.
Because scum thought fire had a powerful PR?
Because his reads were good?

How many lynches do you think TFL survives without that shot on Fire?
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11013 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:02 am

@ Shadow,,,,,
How so..... I am the vig. Also between you and creature I think you are more likely scum

Even if scum killed Fire that still leaves NC,,,,,, You still have to explain the kill

How Almost think this bad of playing is scum I don't know, If I am scum I should be driven out of town with pitchforks and torches
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11014 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:05 am

Anyways I think Almost thinks I am town,,,,,, which I am

@ Shadow
several bc I the FuzzyLogic
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11015 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

TFL has been positioning himself to shoot random/moi for a long time now cause lol fake pearl non sense.

Both Creature and TFL are pretty much doomed because of POE so they've piled on me for BS reasons.
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11016 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11003, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Do you think scum with a non-Event kill ability (even if one-shot) would waste it on Firebringer?
Firebringer had said many times that he could give stuff (hinting and inventor) including vig shots. Anyone who had felt threatened by that could've killed him. He already had an attempt on his life earlier in the game for the same reason. Now if TFL was aligned with scum in any way, he could've still shot FB to save a partner from being vigged by a gun Firebringer would hand to someone who suspected said partner.

I know it's not "solid" reasoning, but "viable" as any.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11017 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 11004, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 11002, Randomnamechange wrote:I decided not to tell RR that MoI. I wasn't sure on RR town going into today and didn't want to bleed info.
No biggie Random. Frankly it really wasn't much of a secret as I'm sure I've mentioned it earlier in thread.
Wasn't sure if it was out, decided it would be cautious.
@RR, will tell him tonight

PEdit: I agree that TFL could be scum/malevolent third party
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11018 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 11013, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Shadow,,,,,
How so..... I am the vig. Also between you and creature I think you are more likely scum

Even if scum killed Fire that still leaves NC,,,,,, You still have to explain the kill

How Almost think this bad of playing is scum I don't know, If I am scum I should be driven out of town with pitchforks and torches
Why am I most likely scum?

Oh I forgot. Scum vigs can't be a thing. Right :igmeou:
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11019 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Creature »

lol scum vigs
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11020 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Creature »

And then you say scum are throwing shade at you.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11021 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@MoI: Sure, I don't think drixx will object. Tomorrows the finale, we can make three man alliances. Thoughts?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11022 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: TFL

I'll switch to Creature to secure a lynch but I'd rather lynch this.
He shoots MOI/random tonight we lose conf town and a lynch.
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11023 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11024 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Creature »

Are you more confident in a scum!TFL than in a scum!me?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”