(Mini 1858) Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party (Game Over!)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

creeps #106 it doesn't look contrived to me, pine

I'm feeling it too as he is

I like to vote no-lynch at times while ppl RVS because I don't like RVS, just to get reactions and generate reads and discussion, and I think it is stupid that ppl treat it as anything other than an RVS vote when done during RVS, and those who do, I tend to SR as looking for reasons to form a wagon that is easy to hop on - not automatically, but it is something I look at and then judge which way it is

fooey to those who have an RVS double-standard "you can do anything vote anything but if you vote no-lynch or EVEN MAYBE TALK ABOUT IT OMG" - nonono
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

number additions are mine:
In post 104, SickandPissed wrote:
In post 50, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:No one actually gives a shit about the no lynch blah blah as it won't happen and neither does anyone really care who votes for who in RVS.
All people want is a reason to move on and try sorting the game, I think I saw RVS actually help find scum once in my entire time. Stop pretending that it's anything more than that.
1.)
I will agree but also disagree. i dislike the actual doing of RVS but how else are you going to get things started.
2.)
The goal of RVS isn't necessarily simply to catch scum (although catching scum is obviously not a bad thing) The main goal of RVS is to get things moving and tonal reads developing and everything moves on from there.

I dislike the voting for a no lynch, not only because it is bad, but because of his reasoning. His argument is that he dislikes RVS and it doesn't get anything done,
3.)
but neither does voting for a no lynch.
It withholds flips from the town
, when in fact the same number of mislynches will be needed regardless of a no lynch or not.

I agree that I don't like staying in RVS, i usually like to get out of it as soon as possible. But i dislike the circumstances around 1shot's no lynch, and thus deserves my personal finger of suspicion.
You're here spoil the party, aren't you? Let's string this motherfucker up with some CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!! he goes on with this shit after it's been said "just drop the NL shit"

1.) what do you agree with?

2.) necessarily simply? catching scum in RVS? huh? it just sounds like you're blabbing, making it sound like you're talking about shit that matters, and it doesn't, scumpoints

3.) sure it did it got reactions of varying degrees from multiple people

voting for no-lynch witholds flips???? to me all of this just reads as scum in the mentality of "make this seem as bad as possible and try to get him lynched for it" - voting no lynch doesn't do anything to flips - actually achieving no-lynch is what you mean, and a single beginning of the game no-lynch vote doesn't even COME CLOSE AT ALL to achieving no lynch - liiiiike, what is the deal? fake fear through and through, trying to stir over-reactions, is my read

you dislike the circumstances around the no-lynch vote? what does that mean, exactly?
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by SickandPissed »

In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:number additions are mine:
In post 50, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:No one actually gives a shit about the no lynch blah blah as it won't happen and neither does anyone really care who votes for who in RVS.
All people want is a reason to move on and try sorting the game, I think I saw RVS actually help find scum once in my entire time. Stop pretending that it's anything more than that.
1.)
I will agree but also disagree. i dislike the actual doing of RVS but how else are you going to get things started.
2.)
The goal of RVS isn't necessarily simply to catch scum (although catching scum is obviously not a bad thing) The main goal of RVS is to get things moving and tonal reads developing and everything moves on from there.

I dislike the voting for a no lynch, not only because it is bad, but because of his reasoning. His argument is that he dislikes RVS and it doesn't get anything done,
3.)
, when in fact the same number of mislynches will be needed regardless of a no lynch or not.

I agree that I don't like staying in RVS, i usually like to get out of it as soon as possible. But i dislike the circumstances around 1shot's no lynch, and thus deserves my personal finger of suspicion.
You're here spoil the party, aren't you? Let's string this motherfucker up with some CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!! he goes on with this shit after it's been said "just drop the NL shit"

2.) necessarily simply? catching scum in RVS? huh? it just sounds like you're blabbing, making it sound like you're talking about shit that matters, and it doesn't, scumpoints

voting for no-lynch witholds flips???? to me all of this just reads as scum in the mentality of "make this seem as bad as possible and try to get him lynched for it" - voting no lynch doesn't do anything to flips - actually achieving no-lynch is what you mean, and a single beginning of the game no-lynch vote doesn't even COME CLOSE AT ALL to achieving no lynch - liiiiike, what is the deal? fake fear through and through, trying to stir over-reactions, is my read

you dislike the circumstances around the no-lynch vote? what does that mean, exactly?

1.) I agree that I dislike staying in RVS.

2.) it was a phone post my quality will go up when I get to a computer.

3.) Why would he vote a no lynch if that's not what he wanted. What I'm trying to get at is: The whole point of RVS is to get reactions. Yet he says RVS is trash, so you are trying to defend the no lynch vote as something that it is not. The no lynch vote was a part of RVS, and he says RVS is useless.

If it's not to achieve a no lynch in the long run, and it's not to generate discussion in RVS, then what is it for?

~ Sickofit
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 127, SickandPissed wrote:
In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:number additions are mine:
1.)
2.)

3.)

1.) I agree that I dislike staying in RVS.

2.) it was a phone post my quality will go up when I get to a computer.

3.) Why would he vote a no lynch if that's not what he wanted. What I'm trying to get at is: The whole point of RVS is to get reactions. Yet he says RVS is trash, so you are trying to defend the no lynch vote as something that it is not. The no lynch vote was a part of RVS, and he says RVS is useless.

If it's not to achieve a no lynch in the long run, and it's not to generate discussion in RVS, then what is it for?

~ Sickofit
I can answer that. It accelerates out of RVS.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

numbers are mine
In post 127, SickandPissed wrote:
1.)
Why would he vote a no lynch if that's not what he wanted. What I'm trying to get at is:
2.)
The whole point of RVS is to get reactions.
3.)
Yet he says RVS is trash, so you are trying to defend the no lynch vote as something that it is not. The no lynch vote was a part of RVS, and he says RVS is useless.

4.)

~ Sickofit
1.) asked and answered I think - I'm attesting to the fact that I've voted no-lynch (during RVS stage, as a kind of protest to the RVS stage but only doing it because it's RVS, as scum and town, more often as town) when it has not been what I wanted in the long run, for reactions, and for other reasons even. I've done it so much that it is NAI. I see it as NAI with 1SVT.

FUCK, did I say this already or did I just think about saying it? I JUST finished a game as scum [we won] and I voted no-lynch in RVS (because I do so frequently and it is thing with me) on D1. A bunch of the players know each other's playstyles/metas quite well, and 1 dude called me on it right away saying this time I was scum and there was a whole battle as it goes and I had to fakeclaim and with that (did it so close to DL), achieved a D1 no-lynch. Ahh, it was glorious. Errrm, anyway.

2.) Does everyone agree with this? No, because I don't, and I don't think 1SVT does, and I know others who don't too. The game CAN PROGRESS without random votes. It does! To me, RVS is anti-town. It allows for scum to hide in BS and to create a foundation of BS to launch the rest of the game from. I think scum try to prolong it as long as possible to create a bigger mess of ambiguity longer. You want to joke around? Joke around. Joke around all game. I do, if I want to. But don't joke around with your votes or if you do, have a legitimate explanation. "it was an RVS vote" is not a legit. reason (I say so, do better!)

3.) I think you are blurring some lines here. RVS is for getting reactions? The whole game is for getting reactions, again, random votes are worthless, no need to vote out of the gate. Get reactions otherways, with words. This is why I like FoS. Anyway, 1SVT I think is certainly not saying getting reactions is useless, so you're getting a scumping there for that twisting. Have some more scumpings, because you pull me into it and paint me scummy when all I'm doing it try to help you see a different and valid perspective that you are in fact discounting (and I think you know it and are scum for it, actually, making something out of nothing, essentially) - but, hey, WTG 1SVT for generating content with the vote! yeah~!

4.) This is my biggest hangup and why I think you're possible scum. Do you seriously think he's actually trying to achieve NL with that vote? SERIOUSLY? If yes. HOWWHYWHERE? It's for this all this, right here, finding scum who are trying to make it something it is not.

UNVOTE: Jackel98
VOTE: SickandPissed
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by ScumDeersAreVeryTasty »

In post 77, Pine wrote:
Vote Dave
RV or SV?
In post 78, shaddowez wrote:
In post 73, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And you can call me deer those who feel my name is long
But can we call you dear? :wink:
Nope. :lol:
In post 86, shaddowez wrote:
In post 67, Zachstralkita wrote:Hey what's up guys

VOTE: shaddowez
Nobody likes that guy, this is a good place for a vote.

Deer
- is your question in serious, or were you just using it for RVS?
Random Vote.
In post 115, algebra wrote:
In post 73, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
In post 66, algebra wrote:VOTE: Jackel
What is up with this empty vote?

VOTE: algebra

And you can call me deer those who feel my name is long
It was a random vote, since we are in Random Voting Stage.
Same was mine. ;) I know its a RVing stage.
In post 117, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:I agree that Creeps is bad at finding scum.
He's also an easy mis lynch for scum to push on. Go on Piss, try to the push.
I actually agree with this. He's always scummy. he Scummy town, to be honest.

Can we actually move into the game now? It's 6 pages already
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:29 am

Post by SickandPissed »

loldrealr is using feefee logic to justify hoping votes to my newbie partner after an inane theory discussion.

when tge fuck did 'it feels like scum mentality' become actual evidence?
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 am

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

In post 118, SickandPissed wrote:Im sorry, do I know you?
No idea
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:09 am

Post by SickandPissed »

Ive seen your avi before. And I want to say I know your style. Its just a matter of recognizing it.
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 am

Post by SickandPissed »

I dont think this needs to be said, but drealz is happier talking safe theory than making headway in the game. can we haz votes on it? Do it now, before he uses VCA on D1 to sniff us out of our scumhole :roll:
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

shaddowez and SickAndPissed are good places for votes, guys.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 am

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

In post 133, SickandPissed wrote:Ive seen your avi before. And I want to say I know your style. Its just a matter of recognizing it.
Ok
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Pine »

In post 135, Zachstralkita wrote:shaddowez and SickAndPissed are good places for votes, guys.
You've misspelled "Creeps"
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

No sir.
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:50 am

Post by SickandPissed »

and why is that? Do you find some reason to defend him already?
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Not attacking is not the same as defending.
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:03 am

Post by SickandPissed »

I find his behavior interesting and its usually best to let that kind of anomaly blossom on its own.
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:47 am

Post by SickandPissed »

kk
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

Zach
, do you have anything meaningful to add to the game, or are you just trying to push random people?
In post 130, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
In post 86, shaddowez wrote:
In post 67, Zachstralkita wrote:Hey what's up guys

VOTE: shaddowez
Nobody likes that guy, this is a good place for a vote.

Deer
- is your question in serious, or were you just using it for RVS?
Random Vote.
Figured, but wanted to clarify.
In post 130, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Can we actually move into the game now? It's 6 pages already
What makes you think we're not in the game? My vote on Creeps was serious, drealmer/SickandPissed seem to be having actual discussion, 1SVT and Pine are posting content...What is it you're looking for?
V/LA on Weekends
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Aeronaut »

~ The Fourth Votecount ~

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch!

[L-6]
Win or Lose We Booze -
TheThinker
[L-5]
Creeps20 -
Pine, Shaddowez
[L-6]
Jackel98 -
Algebra
[L-6]
TheThinker -
Win or Lose We Booze
[L-5]
drealmerz7 -
SickAndPissed, Jackel98
[L-3]
SickAndPissed -
McMenno, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Creeps20, Drealmerz7
[L-7]
McMenno -

[L-6]
Algebra -
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
[L-6]
Shaddowez -
ZachStralkita
[L-7]
ZachStralkita -

[L-7]
Pine -

[L-7]
1 Shot Vanilla Town -

[L-7]
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty -

Nursing Their Drink
-
<3

Part 1 ends in (expired on 2016-12-13 13:20:14)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Just a reminder, tomorrow night is our first Sloshed Saturday! Players are encouraged (but obviously not required) to drunk post a bit if they want.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SickandPissed
SickandPissed
Goon
SickandPissed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:55 am

Post by SickandPissed »

In post 7, pisskop wrote: pics or it didnt happen
Hydra of
Sickofit138
and
Pisskop
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 145, Aeronaut wrote:
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Just a reminder, tomorrow night is our first Sloshed Saturday! Players are encouraged (but obviously not required) to drunk post a bit if they want.
Will I be persecuted for being stoned at Sloshed Saturday?
shaddowez wrote:
Zach
, do you have anything meaningful to add to the game, or are you just trying to push random people?
I played scum you in my first game. You look oddly similar here. Like way too similar. I feel comfortable.

Also S&P's drealmerz push is ewwwwwww.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 147, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 145, Aeronaut wrote:
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Will I be persecuted for being stoned at Sloshed Saturday?
Even better :wink:
2023 W/L | 1-0
The Thinker
The Thinker
Goon
The Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 am

Post by The Thinker »

Super excited for Sloshed Saturday! Gives me an excuse to skip work and go out to the bar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”