Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: SpyreX

r u a scum
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Kison »

SpyreX wrote:Kison I'm not ascums areu a scums
No way, I'm the town champ.

UNVOTE: SpyreX
VOTE: MariaR
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Kison »

kraska77 wrote:No i wanna know why kison voted maria
Self vote, nervous & she seems the type to break under pressure. Let's do this.

Creature wagon is weaksauce.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #381 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Kison »

Jackel98 wrote:Also, with the adding numbers thing, why divide by 13? It's easily reversible. Also also, is doing such an irreversible operation encryption?
This was my thought too. If we go that route we should check with the mod.

I am cool with claiming # of cards received.

I am not missing any cards.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #625 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Kison »

Giving this game a proper read.
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 238, kraska77 wrote:
In post 232, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I can't control how others respond to me.
You can control where you take conversations tho.
Indeed and I'm taking it for a ride in hopes of feeling better about Vifam's alignment.
Could you explain exactly what do you mean by "feeling better about Vifam's alignment" ?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #658 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Kison »

UNVOTE: MariaR
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
In post 177, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Vifam

This seems okay. I don't buy that he didn't bid, set-up talk is fine considering this isn't a normal game, and his theory about those voting for Maria doesn't make sense.
Why did you place your vote only immediately after Dunnstral (who provided zero reason for doing so)? You posted six times between your vote and when Vifam last posted, but never mentioned him once.
In post 625, Kison wrote:
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 238, kraska77 wrote:
In post 232, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I can't control how others respond to me.
You can control where you take conversations tho.
Indeed and I'm taking it for a ride in hopes of feeling better about Vifam's alignment.
Could you explain exactly what do you mean by "feeling better about Vifam's alignment" ?
In post 640, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Kison:
It means to feel less suspicious about someone.
Seems like a weird mindset for town. I'd expect that you'd hope for the exact opposite and that your vote is in the right place.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #764 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Kison »

I'm well aware of the wagon on him. I reviewed every player separately in isolation and he was slimiest. The two points I honed in on I either hadn't seen covered or I provided more detail.
In post 760, Maxous wrote:eh, i did feel kison's vote on uzi was a bit off.

felt like he was being overly semantic

/ 2 cents
It's not awkward wording(there is a reason I asked), but rather the intention he was claiming to have when placing the vote. Smells like scum excuse more than genuine town vote.
Uzi Uzi Vert wrote:Are you implying that I sheeped Dunn?
Yep
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1296 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Kison »

Alright. Catchup from the mostly-garbage that is the last 20 pages.
In post 779, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 768, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Jackel98

Don't let this guy slip by
I believe this warrants a response
Dunnstral wrote:Let's examine Jackel98's iso.
Drone wrote:What do you guys think of Jackel98?
His posts seem fine to me. Is your sole reason for voting him that he has a low post count?

In post 799, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Drone
Is this a wagon? Well it is now
MariaR wrote:When I came back to check the thread the first thing I saw was transcend with a ton of votes so I joined it for the fun of it
Had no idea why he was wagoned but joined anyway.
Okay. I don't now anyone in this game except SpyreX and I can clearly see the average playstyle on this site has degraded into something resembling a middle school gym class, so I need to ask this: is this how Maria typically plays? Not giving a single crap and just doing everything on a whim? There are others who seem to play like this but she's the one who is caching my eye the most.

Vecna's 905 is :goodposting: Clearly spent a lot of time reading the game in detail to catch up and actually looking for scum. More of this.

Maxous wrote:even if Transcend did use a random generator to pick his cards...if he seen something like a cop disabler come out in the results would he not think to himself "hmm...that would be bad for town, let me just randomise my cards again until i get a better result"

because if he's town and didn't even do a basic check that his cards weren't anti-town.... then wow?
Creature wrote:Then idk what was his motivation.
Having thought about this a bit(and I think others have said similar), the big problem I have with the random card pick claim is not so much whether it's true, it's that it's far more beneficial for scum to make that claim than town. If he's seen to have sketch ass cards in his hands, all he has to do is say "lol i didn't pick those" and that's that.
Vedith wrote:I believe Trans on picking at random.
Why?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Kison's push on me is very nonsensical and it's interesting to note how quickly he abandoned Maria for me.
My Maria vote wasn't very serious.
Vecna wrote:Ill fight Kison over it anyday.
Settle down, Beavis

SpyreX wagon: Terrible. Good lord, if you start a wagon at least try to convince people why they should join it.
Drone wrote:Is Kison always non existent?
Yes. 50 pages of mostly spam in 48 hours is not common in the time period I played(this is my first game in 4 and a half years). You, and anyone else who has a problem with that, will have to deal with the fact that I don't have 20 hours a day to spend posting worthless one-lined blather. Because it will not change.

I'm happy with my Uzi vote. He is not taking a stance on anything.
Uzi: Who is scum? Why? Why are you not voting anyone?

I could be persuaded to switch to Maria. I'd have to look at Vedith, didn't really see a ton there last I looked. SpyreX and Jackel wagons are crap.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1919 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Kison »

That was painful. Please stop shitposting. Please? Pleaseee??? You all are making me regret agreeing to join this game. :(

Alright!
SpyreX wrote:Oh kison you're gonna ruffle the feathers extremely hard. I like it but even to me it's kind of brusque.
I thought I was more polite then everyone else calling it out.
SpyreX wrote:Let's parse this the right way you're bringing that old flame back. Help me find some town so we can start a murder brigade
Aight.
Titus wrote:Kison 11 davesaz None Dude gives me the chills, and I have the flu. His relationship with Lil Uzi Vert is just unnatural.
You're being silly.
Titus wrote:Based on the chart above, it strongly looks like there is only one scum max in each group of duplicates.
What makes you so certain scum would not duplicate amongst themselves even once? It's entirely possible they would have done so to throw off this exact line of thinking. That said, I think there are several dupe choices in there that are unlikely to have multiple scum. Will dwell on this a bit more.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Kison:
What? It most definitely was. You voted for her and explained why without any signs of joking that I and I'm sure everyone else can see in your .
You're being sillier than silly. I think I'd know, mang. I placed the vote. The reasons are obviously zany. I'm surprised you're actually pushing this.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As for reads,
I've decided to take a different approach this game and just town hunt.
I did not expect to have such a difficult time but I guess I'm not ready to handle large games. Starting to think this will be first and last large game for a while.
Not trying to find scum.

I will read the two games you posted.

kraska77's is decent.

Maria also admitting to not scum hunting.

Don't agree with Vecna's case on Titus. The narrowing down the card number reveals did is pretty minimal. If scum-Titus wanted to make a play to narrow down power roles, I'd expect something more ambitious. Sorry, just not seeing it.

Not convinced by RB's case on Titus either. Reading him as hyper aggressive town.
In post 1484, gerryoat wrote:I'm the only one not voting, this makes me uncomfortable. Someone give me a case on someone, if I like it, I'll vote them
Another guy who can't be bothered to find scum.
In post 1531, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1313, Titus wrote:I can't see why scum Transcend claims to randomize cards like that.
So you see no possible scum motivation in lying about randomizing his choice (as scum) to explain anti-Town abilities he chose in advance of perhaps getting called out by a Card Cop?

Same goes for Vifam.
This guy gets it.
In post 1722, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MOD - Sorry, replace me. This game clearly needs more shit-posting and I can't be of help in that area.
:(

Alright, for the top wagons: Uzi is still good. I need to try to remember why people are voting Vedith(Cannot keep him and the other two dog avatars straight). Jackel wagon sucks. Would vote Transcend and probably Maria.
rb (1) - drealmerz7
Titus (1) - Vecna
Drone (1) - Vifam
SpyreX (1) - Drone
Kison (1) - Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (2) Creature, Dunnstral
Would like to see these people actually commit to a larger wagon, or at the very least comment on them.

Here's to hoping I don't have to wade through another 25 page mess tomorrow.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1921 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 1918, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also why is jackel selfvoting
Looks like an error. Last vote I see him making is on Vedith.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2370 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Looking through all the Drone voters individually right now. Wagon sprang up from nowhere extremely quickly.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2429 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Kison »

I believe this is an accurate & succinct timeline of the Drone wagon:

01) Dec 04 10:48 - : First on the wagon, dislikes his hop on the Uzi wagon ().
02) Dec 07 10:07 - : Places vote 2 minutes after Drone votes her. First voted him , later explainining she didn't like his iso .
03) Dec 07 10:29 - : that Drone voted MariaR while supporting the Uzi wagon, which was leading at the time.
04) Dec 07 11:28 - : Hated Drone's MariaR vote. Was pushing Drone pretty consistently throughout the day. Only solid reason given is .
05) Dec 07 12:27 - : First scum read I can find is . Has in scum list again on . Wants either Drone or Kison wagon again . "Drone's scum" . Votes later Dec 07.
06) Dec 07 12:55 - : "Bah whatever" - just following Titus. Had been calling Drone town earlier.
07) Dec 07 13:05 - : "Finally something sensible. Id join a Drone wagon." First suspicion on for white knighting Transcend. Reaffirms willingness to join Drone wagon .
08) Dec 07 13:47 - : I think following Titus as well. No reason given. On , had Drone in "willing to wagon due to scumreading/nullreading:" category, and says "i've completely ignored drone though not going to lie"
09) Dec 07 16:47 - : First mentions Drone in the same post he votes. Thinks iso is scummy, not attempting genuine reads, not following up on suspicions, trying to look busy.
10) Dec 07 16:49 - : No reason given here. He had doubts about Drone scum . On , he had a "Null scum" read on him, which he clarified a bit .
11) Dec 07 16:53 - : Had doubts that Drone was scum . No objection to Drone wagon .
10) Dec 07 16:56 - : Unvotes.
09) Dec 07 16:57 - : Unvotes, wants time to sort stuff out, has bad feeling about the wagon .
10) Dec 08 13:33 - : Second post after replacing in. "Just voting the player with the most votes for now. I know he was at L-1 a little while ago. Was that a bad thing? ^_^" MoI had previously been on Drone for going after less active players.
11) Dec 08 13:39 - : Floated the idea of voting him as early as . Has him as "lean scum" again on . Did not like the idea of wagoning Drone on , "no but wagoning him doesnt feel right ... and transcends been genuinely trying to fling shit there the most so my guess is drone's probably town"
11) Dec 08 15:04 - : Fake hammer - was already voting.
12) Dec 08 17:16 - : No reason given. Only real drone interaction I see is .

I still need to look at everyone who
didn't
participate in the wagon, but I find several things intriguing here, so I will have some followup later.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2495 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Kison »

These two Drone votes looked worst to me:
In post 2240, kraska77 wrote:He's flipping town
i just got lonely voting scum
I hadn't noticed this when I made my last post. Your vote already looked bizarre due to the "drone's probably town" comment that you made beforehand. Please explain this to me, because I don't at all understand why you'd vote someone you thought would flip town with no deadline urgency.

UNVOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
VOTE: Kraska77
In post 2202, milkshake wrote:So somebody put that Alpha Deck Rig card on top of the deck?

VOTE: Drone

Just voting the player with the most votes for now. I know he was at L-1 a little while ago. Was that a bad thing? ^_^
Did you have any suspicion at all that Drone was scum when you cast this vote? It looks like you hadn't read a lick of the game and had no opinion one way or the other.

McMenno's hammer also was also bad considering he had one minor interaction with Drone all day.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2685 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Kison »

Titus wrote:Kison jumps on Uzi initially after no interaction with him after hoping Maria would break.
Maria vote wasn't serious. You & Uzi are the only two people still pretending like it was. Uzi was a great vote after there was real content to sift through and I caught up. We've gone over this already.
Titus wrote:He says that Uzi is where we should look after Uzi's wagon takes off but changes his mind to Kraska when that takes off.
Kraska's wagon had... let's count them...
one
other person on it when I voted. My mind is not changed on Uzi. Kraska is simply the better vote right now because of her terrible Drone vote.
Titus wrote:Kison does IioA rather than sorting.
This is only true of my summary of the Drone wagon and it is intentional. The whole point of doing that was to make sense of what happened. The takeaway is in the next post where the shit-tier votes are called out.

Your swamp of spoilered posts is nothing more than me, Uzi & Quipla isolated.

This is amateur hour. If you're town, get your shit together and try to find actual scum and stop wasting my time with this hogwash.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2686 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Kison »

Kraska
, do you have nothing to say to this? You've posted several times today but ignored it.
In post 2495, Kison wrote:
In post 2240, kraska77 wrote:He's flipping town
i just got lonely voting scum
I hadn't noticed this when I made my last post. Your vote already looked bizarre due to the "drone's probably town" comment that you made beforehand. Please explain this to me, because I don't at all understand why you'd vote someone you thought would flip town with no deadline urgency.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2892 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 2699, Vifam wrote:Kison what about Kraska's vote on Drone get you off
I can't understand town motivation for it. She cast her vote expecting him to flip town with no deadline urgency. Excuse given is she was "lonely voting scum" and didn't want more day 1 spam.

If anyone thinks this is fitting of her town meta then I'd like an example of her doing this as town in another game.

Drealmerz's says a bunch of nothing with a whole lot of words.
In post 2708, Fishythefish wrote:We are lynching in rb's lynch pool - {mariaR/vedith/titus/jackel}. rb was obviously town, but if those reads were wrong scum would have had little motivation to kill him. So, townies should get their asses in gear, read up on these players, and vote one of them.
Did I miss something? Is the only reason you're limiting to these four because RB flipped town and had scum reads on them? Just because he flipped town does not mean he is infallible. Obviously we should take the reads into consideration, but I don't see why we should lock ourselves down to them.

That said, of those four I'd lynch in this order:
1) Maria - Playing inanely, highly distracting, not helping whatsoever. Only silver lining for her is she started to get her act together after getting shit today. Was on Drone wagon, reasoning fairly weak.
2) Jackel - I think he's an okay lynch at best, but I'd be more willing to go with it today than I was yesterday. Disengaged, not contributing, not scumhunting. I could say the same of several others in the game.
3) Vedith - Hasn't pinged my scumdar so far. Reviewing again, consistently active with decent quality. Reasoning for voting Drone also pretty weak though.
4) Titus - Her reads are shit but I've consistently read her as dumb narrow-minded town. Useful if town & game breaking opportunity arises. Was on Drone but not as opportunistic as others - was on his ass consistently D1.
Quipla wrote:Not Voting (1) - Lil Uzi Vert
Why have you yet to vote today?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2899 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 2895, Vifam wrote:
In post 2892, Kison wrote:I can't understand town motivation for it. She cast her vote expecting him to flip town with no deadline urgency. Excuse given is she was "lonely voting scum" and didn't want more day 1 spam.
I see what you mean but I think Kraska is town
Any reason in particular?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2907 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 2903, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2892, Kison wrote:That said, of those four I'd lynch in this order:
1) Maria - Playing inanely, highly distracting, not helping whatsoever. Only silver lining for her is she started to get her act together after getting shit today. Was on Drone wagon, reasoning fairly weak.
2) Jackel - I think he's an okay lynch at best, but I'd be more willing to go with it today than I was yesterday. Disengaged, not contributing, not scumhunting. I could say the same of several others in the game.
3) Vedith - Hasn't pinged my scumdar so far. Reviewing again, consistently active with decent quality. Reasoning for voting Drone also pretty weak though.
4) Titus - Her reads are shit but I've consistently read her as dumb narrow-minded town. Useful if town & game breaking opportunity arises. Was on Drone but not as opportunistic as others - was on his ass consistently D1.
Okay
Who do you think is scum
Top picks would be McMeno & Milkshake for their inexplicable, opportunistic hops on the Drone wagon & overall poor/minimal scum hunting / contribution(though in Milkshake's case I liked MoI). Uzi for his early D1 play, being consistently present but not really scum hunting, large chunks of time where he's present but not using his vote. Poor Drone vote justification despite not being the worst.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3211 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Kison »

UNVOTE: Kraska77

I don't think Jackel should be lynched with vengeful active. Best outcome is scum/town tradeoff(actually I guess it'd be scum lynch, venge fail? Effectively the same as would be achieved if he is scum and lynched while power is inactive). If he is scum, then it's clearly better to lynch when the power is inactive. If he's town, then we risk a second town death. Reading the following is not very reassuring in the likelihood that town-Jackel would make a good choice:
In post 3119, Jackel98 wrote:I'll be honest: I've hardly been developing reads besides slightly remembering who I like and dislike at times. I don't remember why I had been townreading Kraska or you, but I do agree that lynching me would the Drone lynch again. I honestly don't know who else to vengekill, and you're not telling me who you'd want dead, besides me.
The only way I can see this being a good move is if we get our ducks in a row and agree on his target beforehand as if it were a second lynch in town-Jackel scenario.
In post 2947, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2907, Kison wrote:Top picks would be McMeno & Milkshake for their inexplicable, opportunistic hops on the Drone wagon & overall poor/minimal scum hunting / contribution(though in Milkshake's case I liked MoI). Uzi for his early D1 play, being consistently present but not really scum hunting, large chunks of time where he's present but not using his vote. Poor Drone vote justification despite not being the worst.
I'd join a Mcmenno wagon in a heartbeat but I don't think it has traction today
Maria and jackel are both confirmed to have governer cards btw. Which of the two do you think is scummier and would rather lynch first?
You can the answer in
post 2892
. Maria's play is definitely scummier. She's here and actively posting, but in a distracting way and not
really
looking for scum whereas Jackel is simply less engaged(again, true of many others in this game).
In post 3038, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 2892, Kison wrote:Did I miss something? Is the only reason you're limiting to these four because RB flipped town and had scum reads on them? Just because he flipped town does not mean he is infallible. Obviously we should take the reads into consideration, but I don't see why we should lock ourselves down to them.
rb had a lot of reads out there, which were quite static. If those reads were wrong, rb was very unthreatening for scum. His small pool of potential scum are therefore a good whack more likely than the average to be scum. Without a really excellent case on anyone, that's where we should be lynching.
Inclined to agree in this case also taking into account 3 1/2 days remaining till deadline and unlikely anything else will catch steam at this point. Not used to such short deadlines. :neutral:
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3216 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Kison »

In post 3212, MariaR wrote:I have been looking I gave my reads and I told you what I think of everything I'm not gonna bend over backwards for you though. I'll keep posting my little filler comments because that's what makes the game FUN to me doing what I want not what the OTHERS wants I have scumhunted and I still am you have no right to say I'm not
I like to screw around and have fun too, but it's overwhelmingly the theme of your contribution to the game. You put near zero effort in until Kraska got on your case. Don't be surprised when you're accused of not trying to find scum when you make posts like this:
In post 1367, MariaR wrote:
In post 1365, Vedith wrote:
In post 1364, MariaR wrote:
In post 1363, Vedith wrote:
In post 1362, MariaR wrote:Why did I check his iso?
Because when I came back he said a line I didn't like so I checked his iso and I'm like "wow this is shit"
What was shit about it then?
Did you read it?
I've read posts from him, not his actual iso. Explain to me, what's up with it?
BUT THAT INVOLVES TRYING :(
In post 1391, MariaR wrote:
In post 1389, kraska77 wrote:What are ur reads on vedith, transcend, vecna, titus, kison, spyrex, dunn, macous?

Pedit: @Maria
good question.
In post 1392, MariaR wrote:I don't have an answer x)
In post 748, MariaR wrote:but if I'm a lynch I'd have to start TRYING zzz
In post 1359, MariaR wrote:I haven't really scumhunted tbh
I checked drones iso didn't like it so I want him lynched :3
In post 2741, MariaR wrote:A lot of pages I don't wanna read I'll look back later maybe
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3217 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Kison »

In post 3179, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why are you voting for Kraska? You didn't address my point about it being nitpicking.
I've explained the reasoning for the vote more than once. Explain how it's nitpicking.

I will say this has me questioning the significance though:
In post 2992, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Jackel98

Even though

He will

Probably be

A mislynch
Is blatantly poor play just the norm around here now?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3238 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Kison »

Can I sing karaoke instead?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3288 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Kison »

I don't read Maria's "meltdown" one way or another. I've seen similar reactions enough times from both alignments.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Your main reasoning for voting her was because she voted for Drone despite believing he'll flip town yet you ignored how hard she fought for a Transcend lynch and was forced to compromise. If you had an actual issue with compromising you would have called out everyone who did but instead you singled out her. Felt like nitpicking.
There were 5 days till deadline, I don't see anything forcing a compromise, which is the point. But as mentioned earlier, seeing Transcend do essentially the same thing has me reconsidering the significance of it. I largely like Kraska's play other than her vote on Drone.
In post 3241, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Kison

Some more motivation might be required
Clearly you haven't read any of my posts since I've given reads consistently throughout the game.

Go ahead. Ask me something tough.

Titus: The only two votes of mine that could be considered "major wagons" are Uzi & Maria. Stop being lazy, read my posts instead of skimming them, and challenge the reasons for these votes if you're still unsatisfied. While you're at it, read the I addressed your rather unlettered case.

Fishythefish: Not clear on whether you're in support of directing the vengekill since you argued against it in but seem to be suggesting we direct it at McMenno in . Or are you suggesting that McMenno should be today's lynch?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3290 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Kison »

While you're busy focusing on me, consider reading my post history. Maybe you'll find those tough reads you're waiting on.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3456 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Kison »

If you're town, please don't pick randomly. Read up & make an informed decision. There are several good picks: Maria, McMenno, LUV, Milkshake

I would pick Kraska over Titus, especially with the king of diamonds claim. Fish laid out good reasons why it's more likely for town to pick that card than scum.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3521 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Kison »

Card flip being a scum move is unlikely. Vedith claimed 2 of spades a while back so the kill disable should be in effect as long as he's telling the truth. 2 of clubs flipping today is in town's benefit.
davesaz wrote:It's entirely possible that Jackel didn't try to venge at all. At first I thought the mod might leave the thread open until that choice was made, but in retrospect locking was definitely the right thing to do. We don't know if there was a bulletproof or if it was just a no-target. Bummer that we didn't get a better hint of what he was going to do.
I find that unlikely. He must've sent in something since the game flipped to night without the full 24 hours passing by. I can't fathom why he would submit no target with that last flurry of effort he put in.
davesaz wrote:On Titus I still have a "not seeing the scumtell". Which is not to say I'm sold on town there.
Do you think scum Titus would pick the King of Diamonds?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3536 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Kison »

Didn't Transcend rig the deck during night one while Alpha Deck Rig would have been active?

This one would have been rigged while clubs & beta deck rig was active.

I wanted to reread the game during the weekend but I got the flu Friday night. I'll have to carve out a large chunk of time to review Jackel & his long drawn-out wagon, but taking a quick look does suggest he most likely shot McMenno or Maria with an outside shot he went for someone else. We really screwed up not having him confirm who he was targeting beforehand.
In post 3533, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:To screw town.
That makes no sense. Why would he do that?
In post 3534, davesaz wrote:
In post 3521, Kison wrote:
davesaz wrote:On Titus I still have a "not seeing the scumtell". Which is not to say I'm sold on town there.
Do you think scum Titus would pick the King of Diamonds?
If she were scum, she could easily fakeclaim Kd in order to look town. The card would have to show up twice in other places to disprove that type of claim.
I'm pretty sure Drealmerz claimed to have tried to get King of Diamonds but failed, so we should know that two people above him got that card and that they're both in play.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3758 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 3539, davesaz wrote:Grr, there are some people who don't like game theory 101 lectures, but if you're going to insist then I'll oblige.

Situation matters, a lot. Suppose you have a game with very few PRs. If there is someone who town is clearly better off without, then you go ahead and risk hitting town. If you have a highly likely scum read you take the shot at them. But you don't screw town over by shooting someone you think is town. And you don't take a wild shot if you don't really have any strong reads.

This game is a lot more like role madness. It's actively bad for town to take a vig or venge shot unless you're really sure it benefits town. You have a
100% chance of hitting a PR
in this game. (*) Well, it's more like a n-shot random phase JOAT, but still everyone is a PR of some sort...

I do not think we should assume anything about Jackel's shot, and I'm going to take a very dim view of anyone trying to push that angle.
If you go back and reread Jackel's final moments, do get the impression he wasn't going to shoot? Everything suggests that he intended to. Obviously we can't know for sure whether that's the case, but there is a lot to glean from that conversation.

Giga's claim: Doc should 100% protect. Card makes zero sense for scum to pick. For town it's a silly pick but at least I can see the logic behind it.
Titus wrote:She also gets pushed as a distraction when I get a good wagon going.
Maria's wagon peaked at four votes yesterday. It was at three while you were still pushing Jackel's wagon. If it was a distraction while you pushed your "good wagons" then it was also a distraction while you were pushing a mislynch. Your theory holds no merit.

Happy with my vote even with Maria's claim. Those cards could easily be scum picks.

SpyreX
: What do you think of the Maria situation? Saw you commenting on card stuff earlier but nothing directly related to this.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3948 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Kison »

In post 3878, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Major D2 wagons include Transcend (which was stopped because of rb's presumable inno on him), LUV, and Jackel (pushed by kraska/-grey-, main reason being that he was a scumread player with a vengeful, and any kill at that stage of the game would provide information. he flipped town and presumably attempted to kill Maria, but she could have been protected by a scum white mage).
Maria had a 4-person wagon going end of D2.

It's inconceivable to me that scum would not be on the wagon during day 3 with how little opposition there was to it. Opportunistic Maria bussing will most likely be found among the people who did not push her to be lynched Day 2, when up against town-lynch Jackel, but decided to hop aboard Day 3, when it seemed inevitable.

D2 (pitted against town Jackel):
MariaR (4) - davesaz, Dunnstral, Maxous, Kison

D3:
MariaR (10) - Dunnstral, kraska77, Kison, Lil Uzi Vert, gigabyteTroubadour, Vecna, drealmerz7, Fishythefish, SpyreX, Transcend

There are some people who jumped back and forth on D2(I recall Kraska off the top of my head as being the initial driving force for the Maria wagon) but these are the day-ending counts.

I'll be looking into all of these people individually. From memory, Uzi & SpyreX's votes looked sleazy. I remember Fish's being thought out. I don't really recall the rest.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3959 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Kison »

In post 3949, Vecna wrote:What use is that post if youre only doing it off the top of your head? Make it factual or gtfo
This kind of attack is pathetic and dismisses everything in my post because a few things like vote switches are from memory, despite plenty other being obviously backed factually like vote counts. In the process you ignore the very reasonable suggestion that scum are likely on Maria's D3 wagon, and more likely to have been among the people
not
voting her against the Jackel wagon.

This line of thought seems to trouble you, otherwise I'd expect a less pathetic response to it.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4060 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: SpyreX

This could move since I still have seven people to review. Out of the people I've reviewed so far, these are the scummiest:

SpyreX
- Has contributed very very little all throughout the game and I keep forgetting he's even here. He sheeped rb onto Jackel's wagon on Day 2, where he remained all day. During day 3, he was originally undecided on Maria, but wound up voting her after she claimed cards as vote 9/10.

milkshake / ArcAngel9
- Did not post all all during day 3, as such, would make sense why not on Maria wagon day 3. Have scum read this slot since milkshake replaced in and placed that awful Drone vote. He hopped onto the Jackel wagon, using rb's scum read on the slot as his sole reason for doing so.

TheWayItEnds / Vifam
- Vifam replaced out right at the start of D3 & TWIE had just one hello post, so similar boat to Milkshake. Vifam was opposed to Maria lynch D2, asked for case on Jackel then voted him. I'd say my read on this slot is weakest of the three.

All three of these slots have greatly under contributed.

I'm noting that McMenno was opposed to a Maria lynch day 3 when she was at 7 votes. With how inevitable the lynch seemed, that would have been a bold move for scum to make, especially when he was willing to vote her the day prior.

Davesaz & Maxous both pushed Maria day 2 and despite not being on her day 3 wagon, were willing to vote her. I don't think they're likely Maria partners.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4073 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4062, MathBlade wrote:Wow..I see why Titus voted you. Inactivity is NAI. People are competing for who can be the scummiest while likely being Town award. SpyreX changing his mind after someone claimed cards? Inconceivable that must be scum. (Sarcasm)
I don't think they're scummy for their low activity. When you consider the speed of the Maria wagon, I think it's highly likely scum would have taken the opportunity to bus her there. Those two slots not being around puts into perspective their lack of any vote at all - they simply weren't there to cast one. SpyreX on the other hand has been here all game but hasn't tried figuring things out. He's not scum hunting, analyzing, etc.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4078 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Kison »

Gigabyte wrote:Also, with the beloved claim a Spyrex lynch is out of the question for today.
Good point. Missed that it would be active today.

UNVOTE: SpyreX
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4300 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Kison »

One point on the other side - Dunn wanting to lynch Titus is plausible; relevant posts are post 3725 and post 3595. The latter being particularly notable as containing the phrase "kill titus".
This in particular gives me pause. It's definitely a bizarre choice of words if he is town and I would be voting right now had you not pointed out post 3595. Seeing him use the same wording in the game thread, it's plausible that he meant "kill" to signify lynch in the neighborhood thread.

Dunn was also on Maria quite a bit during day two during the buildup of Jackel's wagon.
It seems unlikely to be about the Grey shot. It would be bold scum indeed to go through with that after slipping it to the hood. More likely it was just about the kill the next day. Is that likely? Not sure. Scum could reasonably shoot at Titus for holding the King of Diamonds. Much more likely if the scum held the other one, I'd say.
If Titus hadn't been killed & was still in the game, would you be reading this any differently?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4432 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Kison »

The milkshake & McMenno slots are both pretty similar in how terrible they are. Both were on the Drone & Jackel wagons for essentially no reason at all.

The only thing that makes me hesitate to vote McMenno is I find it questionable that he, as scum, would have chosen to defend Maria on day 3 when the wagon was size 7, especially when he indicated during day 2 that he'd be willing to vote for her. It was incredibly clear at that point that she was going to be lynched, so it would have been easy to just cast the vote and hop aboard. Why choose (very weakly) to defend her there and draw attention to himself?

The only redeemable quality of Milkshake's slot was MoI, who only had a handful of early-game posts, so it's not saying much.

VOTE: ArcAngel9
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4505 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4465, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3902, Dunnstral wrote:I want to lynch kison
Take a look at here. So soon after he said Titus was stupid for the Kison read he turns around and wants to lynch Kison. Note the word choice. Not kill. Lynch. This implies heavily that Dunn has a kill or a teammate who does.
What do you make of him using "kill" in these two posts?
In post 631, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Transcend

Worth killing even if he's town with that cop disabler tbh
In post 3595, Dunnstral wrote:kresko thinks she can slip by like a snake (✿◠‿◠)

hey don't worry we can kill titus next
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4598 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4579, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am stuck with reads in this game. I am going to pick up a nice player and sheep them blindly if that doesn't sound so bad. :lol:
Please don't just do that. What of the game have you read? You say you think your wagon has scum on it. Who in particular?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4648 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4637, Fishythefish wrote:
@Townies on the AA9 wagon:
I'm really worried that we've got two decent lynches, tied on about 7 votes (after AA9 gains TWIE, McM gains Dunn and AA9), with 2 possible scum (gerry, MathB), to declare. This is a situation where scum can easily influence the lynch, by switching or voting if they are off-wagon. Better for you to come over here. We are oozing town, and have cookies.
I'm not ambivalent on these two slots. I've said twice why I think Menno is less likely to be scum than AA9 and so far nobody has provided a compelling argument to change my mind. I'm willing to move if it will avoid a no lynch (or worse lynch) but that's about it.

Also cookies are overrated. Beef jerky on the other hand... :good:
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4707 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4677, davesaz wrote:The fact that it "looks" more towny to defend her day 3 could be the exact reason why scum!McMenno might do that. If anything this just reinforces the thought to me that he's scum, because he doesn't form and push real scum reads.
This same argument could be made for just about any action taken in the game, but ultimately you have to ask: does it make more sense for scum McMenno or town McMenno? To me, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for scum McMenno. The only logical reason I can think for doing it is as you said, to make people like me question it the next day. That takes some forethought(not a quality I really vibe from him) and is risky(if he's scum, that brilliant plan isn't working out very well for him so far), whereas just following his prior read and joining the bandwagon would have been the safe play.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4863 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Kison »

Nothing immediately jumps out at me that makes me want to oppose a mass claim, though there seems to be a fair amount going on behind closed doors so I can't really say that it's the right move either. I'll have to defer on whether it makes sense to do it now.

Read on McMenno hasn't changed but I'm reviewing his slot amongst others. Is there a case on him beyond "He acts like obvscum"? The most comprehensive I remember seeing was Giga's and that was what it boiled down to.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4866 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4841, SpyreX wrote:Ok stopping at pg 100 for tonight.
Nothing shattering. Fish is town. Vecna is town. I like kison for town and maxous. Although those two are more gut.
Uzi, vedith, kraska, vifam has to have at least 1 scum. Kraska scum makes me want to shank troubadour immediately.

We need someone to give a real care and compile the vca from all those sexy wagons and card claim dance off just to see if anything shakes out
What makes you put Kraska in the "has to have at least 1 scum" list?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5240 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: MathBlade

I liked their entrance to the game, but ever since they've been on the Dunn=scum slip path, everything they have pushed has been straight out of wtfville. Most the people they're pushing right now aren't good lynches. Won't even consider the reasonable possibility that "kill" = "lynch" in Dunn's "scum slip" despite there being two examples of similar wording in the game thread.

I reread McMenno, still think he's a mediocre lynch. Even though his play mostly has sucked, Maria+McMenno doesn't seem a likely pairing.

I like SpyreX for actually rereading this horrible mess of a 200 page game, despite his crappy votes earlier in the game. I'd expect him as scum either to fight his lynch or just give up, not read 200 pages and still accept being lynched.

For the Dave kill, my first impression is it's probably a coincidence that he received the revive & was killed. The only way I could see that not being the case would be if Dunn were scum, and I don't see the motivation for that play when he could just as easily have revived to anyone, including partners, and nobody would know. Maybe scared of trackers? That's the only thing I could see.

If we're mass claiming, we need to get a move on it. 5 1/2 days is all we have for all remaining claims plus two lynches. That will creep up on us quickly.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5411 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Kison »

My cards:

King of Spades
Five of Clubs
Four of Hearts
In post 5360, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:hey @people doing mcmenno

can you do mathblade y/n

@people doing mathblade

can you do mcmenno y/n

we have a double lynch and zero need to policy. let's actually use both our lynches
I'm okay with lynching McMenno if we also do MathBlade. I'm going to read up a bit more before switching.

I think we should definitely direct the kill to the best of our ability. At the very least, supply a list of people who
not
to shoot.
Fishythefish wrote:Put another way: not shooting is like no lynching. We'd never no lynch in this situation (surely?)
Also agree with this. If it's directed, we want to make the shot. It's another change of hitting scum. If the shot doesn't hit who we say it should go to, we lynch Uzi. This is why we should not leave it unambiguous.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5415 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Kison »

Also, it looks like the extension doesn't happen till after the first lynch, so I'd say let's not rush it. Let's get Gerry's claim first.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5452 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Kison »

I'm bulletproof tonight and town, so vigging me isn't the most stellar of plans. Card copping is a better strategy.

@Fish, I disagree that they're scummy. Ultimately I didn't want to miss any of my picks, so I went for ones I didn't think were likely to be gobbled up. I'm often killed in games, so bulletproof was an obvious choice, plus it's definitely better for town since there are factional kills + fuckton of vig cards for scum to pick up. The fruit vendor is essentially a weak vig shot. Draw card is great, and didn't think anyone would go after a doc disabler for essentially the reasons you said, but ultimately, doc in this game is helpful to whichever side(s) picks them up, which in the hands of scum is a coordinated ability. Watcher, useful on probable scum kills, not likely to be picked.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5611 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: MathBlade - should be L-1 again.

I'm happy with plan for tonight.
In post 5522, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:btw if anyone has any more they'd be appreciated, it's stuff like this that helps us work on our app on the worst of days
  • Why did the programmer quit their job?

Why did the programmer get stuck in their shower?

Why do Java programmers wear glasses?
punchlines at EoD because fuck you all <3
My fave after 15 years:

99 little bugs in the code
99 bugs in the code
patch one down, compile it around
117 bugs in the code
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5708 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Kison »

Jackel definitely submitted a kill (or an explicit no kill). The mod gave a 24 hour deadline and I remember specifically twilight ended like an hour or two after. I also remember getting horribly sick that night.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5721 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Kison »

MathBlade wrote:Jackel98's vote was on Titus EoD. If Jackel venged anywhere it would be there.
The only person who wanted to shoot Titus was Jackel. Pretty much everyone was telling him not to do that and he was entertaining other targets(including McMenno, Maria, Kraska). It's not at all unreasonable to think he shot elsewhere. We know for sure he sent in some kind of action based on the abrupt end to his deadline. There's no leap of faith here.
gigabyteTroubadour wrote:sorry kison i broke the site but i must artistically express my confusion
Sometimes I break the site for fun.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5799 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: TheWayItEnds

TWIE is lying. I am looking at my cards right now. KS, 5C, 4H. His result is bogus.
In post 5770, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: there's probably more but i'm pretty sure kison is today's lynch regardless

there is confirmed at least 1 scum in maria's wagon and i think kison fits the bill of a busser anyway
I'm town. Seriously, read my play. Everything I've done makes 100% sense for town and no sense for scum. I was right on Jackel, right on Maria, wrong on Milkshake, right on McMenno, wrong on MathBlade. I was on Maria at a time that makes no sense for scum - against a popular but resistant Jackel wagon and before Maria got steamrolled on day 3. I've said this before, if she was bussed, it was most likely by people who jumped on her D3(or if not bussed, due to inactivity, we had a few replacements D3).

You & Fish were going to have Uzi vig me yesterday even though I was BPV during night. If I am scum lying about my cards, why would I have pointed that out and suggested card copping instead?
In post 5783, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:{LUV, Kison, TWIE} are the only three people who could possibly hold those cards and dodge a suitwide inventory with a fakeclaim
I've admittedly done a piss poor job of keeping track of things. I know we had a diamonds inventory ages ago. What all other information do we have exactly? Do we even have any other suit inventories?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5846 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Kison »

I'm not lying about my cards. TWIE's result is bullshit. Unfortunately I can't prove it.
-Grey- wrote:Kison lied about his cards, so he can swing.
Why do you think TWIE is not lying? Same question goes for Maxous.

Scum need
one
mislynch to win this game. Claiming my cards are bogus is the right play for them, especially when Fish & Giga wanted me vigged last night based on my hand.

Seriously, any town in this game right now other than me simply knows one of TWIE or myself is lying. Don't blindly sheep a cop result in MYLO. I'm town. If I'm lynched we lose. Read my iso, ask yourself based on that if it makes sense for me to be scum. Read TWIE's iso. Ask yourself whether his/Vifam's play resembles town.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5858 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Kison »

In post 5432, Fishythefish wrote:OK. New plan: shoot Kison, no matter what?
In post 5452, Kison wrote:I'm bulletproof tonight and town, so vigging me isn't the most stellar of plans. Card copping is a better strategy.
Why I would do this as scum? I could have absorbed a vig and not been card copped. Instead I point out that I was bulletproof and volunteer to be copped. How in the hell does that make any sense for scum?

TheWayItScums is a lying scumbag trying to secure a final mislynch. ~ 50/50 odds and even if it doesn't work he has three other fuckin partners.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5863 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Kison »

In post 5861, TheWayItEnds wrote:because not dying to a vig shot after MC is as much of a death sentence as the card cop and you can use your "volunteered" information as pseudo-leverage in a 1v1.
That's as much bullshit as your result. I had already claimed my cards including my 4 of Hearts by the time they wanted me to be vigged.
Everyone should have known I was bulletproof.
If I was scum lying about my cards, I could have just kept my mouth shut and absorbed the kill, then the next day simply blamed people for not paying attention to the cards I claimed. Instead I pointed out the error and suggested I be card copped instead. Nothing about that play makes any sense for scum lying about their cards as you are claiming.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5865 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Kison »

It
should
have been known but was overlooked by everyone. I made sure it was known.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5902 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Kison »

Fish wrote:Not sure I buy this.
1) It's pretty likely someone would have noticed you were BP. And if you kept quiet, you'd be an autolynch.
2) Asking to be investigated probably doesn't make much difference to your odds of being investigated.
So, these are perfectly pro town actions. But they definitely aren't things you wouldn't do as scum.

(Wider thoughts on Kison still pending.
I mean, #2 is entirely valid. #1 though, I pointed it out right away(like 1 hour). Day ended ~ 24 hours after I claimed my cards. If I was scum, I could easily have just not posted again. I don't think it's fair to say that it's "likely" someone would have caught it, but it's certainly possible.

So far these people have more or less said they are voting me over TWIE:
- Giga
- Maxous
- Gerry
- Dunnstral
- Vecna

I'm seeing no sign that anyone is basing their decision on anything beyond me being the target of a "cop guilty." Anyone who is town in that list, please please
please
do your due diligence and read the ****ing game. All you know is one of us is lying. This is not a day two claimed cop guilty where you automatically lynch the cop target: this is a MYLO "cop guilty" where lynching the wrong person (AKA me) will lose us the game.

I'm town. If you guys actually step up and compare our play you'll see I'm not the right lynch.

- I was one of the few people who pushed Maria during day two.
- I was against Jackel's wagon.
- I was against McMenno's lynch.
- I've put considerable effort into finding scum consistently throughout the game.

Vifam/TWIE:
- Bandwagoned Drone.
- Bandwagoned Jackel.
- Replaced out day 3 whle Maria was been lynched so wasn't really around.
- Was on the Milkshake/Arcangel lynch.
- Contributed nothing day 5 and didn't even vote the entire day.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5909 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Kison »

Gerry, I know TWIE is 100% scum because he's lying about his card cop on me. I don't know whether Dunn is scum.

Be a bro, read our isos and decide which of us you think is scum. Hint: It's TWIE.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5929 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Kison »

In post 5924, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:kison. kison.

hi.
sup
GigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 3852, Quipla wrote:DAY 3 VOTECOUNT #6

MariaR
(10) - Dunnstral, kraska77, Kison, Lil Uzi Vert,
gigabyteTroubadour
, Vecna, drealmerz7, Fishythefish,
SpyreX
Transcend

Kison (2) -
Titus
MariaR

Lil Uzi Vert (1) - gerryoat

Not Voting (7) -
Vedith
milkshake
davesaz
, Maxous,
McMenno
, TheWayItEnds

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.
are you sure scum are voting towards the end here

and/or that there is one scum on the wagon
Regarding this, I'm not really sure of anything, but my stance on Maria's wagon hasn't changed much from what I first thought after she was lynched: Highly likely she was bussed, and those bussing most likely are people who voted her d3 but not d2. I recall that after I reviewed this a second time I realized we had a few people who were barely here or not here whatsoever during d3(Vedith replaced out, Vifam replaced out, milkshake was 100% absent and replaced) which could explain non voting scum opting not to bus. And that defending Maria on d3 was an unlikely scum play(the sole reason I didn't like a McMenno lynch). I don't think position on the d3 wagon really matters much.
GigabyteTroubadour wrote:who do you think is scum with twie?
I'll have to read every player individually before I can have an answer for who makes most sense with TWIE in particular, but this is how I currently order everyone else in general: Lil Uzi Vert, gerryoat, drealmerz7, Dunnstral, Maxous, -Grey-, Vecna, Fishythefish, gigabyteTroubadour

Regarding Max, I would have put him higher up except (1) he pushed Maria during d2, (2) yet he wasn't voting her d3, and (3) his choice of cards aren't what I'd expect scum to go after. That being said, this bugs me the most about him. He goes from this stance late yesterday:
In post 5382, Maxous wrote:Don't shoot Kison.
He was one of the consistent strongest pushers of the Maria lynch
To this today:
In post 5804, Maxous wrote:VOTE: kison

Alright
Not even for a second considering that TWIE could be lying. The last time I can find him even referencing Vifam/TWIE is from where he had me ranked "Town" and Vifam ranked "Dunno". No mention after that. He needs to explain why he went from not wanting me vigged yesterday to immediately assuming I am scum over TWIE today.

Uzi: The resistance to lynching him has been crazy strong all game. He has done painfully close to nothing to try to help out but has been given a pass because he's "awkward". I've spoken about this slot quite a bit earlier in the game. Fits the bill of a Maria busser.

gerryoat & Drealmerz7: Mostly PoE & d3. Drealmerz has made several fluffy multi-paragraph posts throughout the game that don't contribute anything and I recall pointing this out earlier. Gerry's play has been pretty inane and memorable mainly for pushing Dunn over the scum slip that we have estabished already is not a slip.

Dunnstral: Don't think he slipped. Could still be scum. Less likely than others because he was on Maria d2, but more likely than Maxous.

I've had these as unlikely to be scum due to use of cards & overall play, but I will be reviewing: -Grey-, Vecna, Fishythefish, gigabyteTroubadour

Everyone needs to be held accountable for making a decision and explaining it thoroughly well in advance to voting today. We can (1) catch the bullshitters trying to mislynch me before it happens and (2) in fact lynch TWIE and benefit from a trove of information tomorrow. If you guys let this game just stagnate and go down to the wire with people flinging votes in a rush, we're going to lose.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5999 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Kison »

TheWayItEnds wrote:because kisons list of things is.

hey look at the things that i was right about.
and look im efforting.

like you do understand how an informed minority works right?

whereas the counterpoints are, hey look. TWIE didnt know the alignment of everyone in the game like i did. he must be scum.
because that makes sense.
no note that i also didnt want menno.
puts "didnt vote day 5" as a negative. i didnt contribute to either day 5 mislynches and the note here is, yeah but its bad that he didnt vote
I actually missed that you were against McMenno, but let's take a trip down memory lane and have a look at it:

d4:
In post 4095, TheWayItEnds wrote:Math I don't really like. But I thought vedith was town.

Kraska I didn't like but how stupid would you have to be to claim that vig. Unless someone knows that grey is always a vi.

Luv and menno I guess I wouldn't be upset about lynching, I'd just prefer the others first.
d5:
In post 5046, TheWayItEnds wrote:we're really doing menno again huh

cool.
In post 5047, drealmerz7 wrote:it's a 2fer
In post 5048, TheWayItEnds wrote:oh then that makes it better

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
That's it. Further, you said you wanted a Gerry or Kison lynch, yet voted neither of them. In fact you abstained from voting entirely. Your opposition was about as weak as they come.

I've been wrong on quite a lot this game, and I pointed that out a few pages ago . The difference between you and me is I've been trying this entire game to find scum: something town must do to win. You on the other hand have done jack shit and either wagoned your way through the game or sat by and let them happen.
TheWayItEnds wrote:its like the most biased way you can attampt to frame these situations and i really didnt think it warranted a response other than a yawning smiley (which i still desperately need kison)
I dunno kid I think what you desperately need is a new schtick & an upgrade of your witty banter arsenal. :good:
In post 5984, Fishythefish wrote:Some combination of TWIE and myself basically has me talked round to a Kison lynch. I'm struggling to see a 6-of-clubs-fake while there's the ace loose in the world. But I'm going to sleep on it.
Probably because he knows it's in the game & to get this exact reaction out of people. Please don't make the wrong choice over such a silly reason.
In post 5951, Fishythefish wrote:Incidentally, I said I had A Plan.

Well, I'm not sure I do, but no harm sharing in case someone can make something of it.

Kison claims to be a watcher tonight. Maxous is a neighbouriser tonight. We could:
- Pick a very likely townie, X.
- Have Kison watch them.
- Have Max flip a coin, and decide whether to neighbourise them.
- Make Kison declare whether Max did in fact visit them.
If
X and Max are both town, Kison only has a coinflip to guess whether the visit happened. So we get loads of information if Kison guesses wrong; and very little if he guesses right.
I'm happy to be tested, but note that (1) this relies on Max being town and (2) it doesn't tell you all what to do
today

pedit: ilu giga
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6013 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Kison »

In post 6000, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 5999, Kison wrote:I dunno kid I think what you desperately need is a new schtick & an upgrade of your witty banter arsenal.
no.

u.
You disappoint me!
In post 6007, Vecna wrote:Also Kison, who did you roleblock N4?
I don't have a roleblock.
Fishythefish wrote:I'm struggling to see a 6-of-clubs-fake while there's the ace loose in the world. But I'm going to sleep on it.
I thought about it some more last night & would like to know why this is deterring you. We know the AC is in the game. It's probably simply that both are in the game and he's holding the 6C while someone else has the AC. Saying I have the card he in fact has is the safe play: if the AC holder died before this was resolved, either via lynching outside the two of us or by the shuffle everyone was expecting(it was the plan going into night) yielding a trump that, say, activated Grey's vig, it would disqualify the fake result against me had he said I had the AC.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6045 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Kison »

In post 6041, TheWayItEnds wrote:how.

would claiming.

that kison.

has a card.

that theres no evidence of.

over.

the card that we know the scumteam has.

be an easier argument to swing.

how.
Because you probably are holding it. Therefore
you
know it's in the game and know it will never be counter claimed or disproven with an inventory. Claiming I have the 6C is just as damning to me as claiming I have the AC. Look how eager everyone was to lynch me when you made the claim.

You holding the AC & your scum partner holding the AC is the reason not to say I have that card. Everyone expected a shuffle last night. That could easily have been a card to activate Grey's vig. Or we could have not lynched between the two of us and lynched the AC holder instead. That would disqualify a fake AC cop on me.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6048 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Kison »

In post 6046, Fishythefish wrote:The shuffle thing doesn't hold water; TWIE claimed after the no-shuffle was revealed.
Fair enough. You're right. They would have had time once day started to re-evaluate.
Fishythefish wrote:The lynch outside the dipole seems unlikely to influence scum much; all the more so with the ace claim.
You yourself proposed resolving this later. Why do you think scum wouldn't consider that possibility? The safe play is the card that the guy making the fake claim is holding, and the 6C is just as believable as the AC. Again, look how quickly I was bandwagoned earlier.
TheWayItEnds wrote:literally explain how this makes any fucking difference.

at all.

ever.

in any reality.
I already.

did.

more than.

once.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6052 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Kison »

He's scum. Read his iso, he has done not a damn thing to try to catch scum this entire game.

If you can't decide then I'm fine with going with an Uzi lynch & being tested. Even if we do lynch TWIE today, Uzi is next on my list and we'd have to address the other 3 scum anyway.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6080 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Kison »

In post 6072, Maxous wrote:i'd vote Kison over TWIE.

i think TWIE has been winning this argument.
Explain where your holdup is. There are only two things you need to grasp here:

1) Lying about the cop result is a viable play for scum.
2) Lying about me having the 6C is no different than lying about me having the AC.

If you accept both of those and still think I'm scum, then you need to explain why, because you did not think I was yesterday.
In post 6076, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Kison arguments just feel like scrambling and bragging. He's just cherry picking things he's done to make himself look good while putting others down. I highly doubt he's town.
Is that seriously the sole reason for your decision?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6136 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 6131, Fishythefish wrote:Anyway, I'm going to sleep, and if uzi is still alive when I wake I'll be disappointed.
Disappointing would be going into night without ironing this out:
In post 6014, Fishythefish wrote:[cross-posted, will think about your post now Kison]

IMO, the only likely scum-TWIE scenario is where LUV has the Ace of Clubs. If TWIE holds the Ace, he fakeclaims the Ace not the 6. The only other candidate is gerry, but gerry a) is town and b) doesn't really have likely AoC-hiders.

If TWIE is town, LUV still has the ace of clubs.

So, LUV has the ace of clubs. Shall we just lynch LUV? Maybe TWIE/Kison should be resolved, but:
- We have a not-dreadful chance to resolve it tonight with watcher shenanigans.

- Resolving it with the power of fruit works very well. Even if we get it wrong, it doesn't cost a lynch. It's not that unlikely to happen, actually, if we leave them both alive until the end.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #6972 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Kison »

Good game everyone! Hope to play with some of you again, perhaps even soon.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #7003 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Kison »

Which powers did you like/dislike?
Draw card, card spy, & deck rigging are the ones I like most. Fruit allergies I'd like to see given another shot.
Do you think the setup was within the realm of balanced and not favouring one side too heavily?
I think it's hard to really ensure a game like this is fair, but it worked out pretty well.
Would you play in a future version of this setup?
I would.
What new powers/modifiers would you like to see in future versions of this setup?
Maybe something with a post restriction? :lol:
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #7004 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Kison »

In post 7001, kraska77 wrote:i was somewhat toxic this game and my relentless focus on transcend after the cop was pretty dumb...also i think i played a huge part in undermining titus' reads(altho to be fair her resistance to the maria lynch was pretty bad)
sorry @creature i think i got on ur case a little too much, your reads were actually great
I was sad when you replaced out. :(
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #7023 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Kison »

In post 7021, SpyreX wrote:While im done with mafia for the forseeable future
Are you trying to make me sad? Because you are. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”