BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:00 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I am rather busy and can only post infrequently. However, I noticed Aubrey using text that was too small. This is a reminder that all text must be at least
this
size.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Aubrey »

Noted.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 286, alban wrote:
In post 276, Aubrey wrote:I also un-voted the MOMENT Eric requested a replacement, not after he was replaced and LQ displayed immense activity. So scratch this crap of me backtracking cause
"I realized LQ is more active and persistent than Eric."
I agree with this. I had forgotten about the positioning of your unvote.
But that brings me to another q.
If you really thought Eric was scummy, you shouldn't have unvoted before clearing his successor. I am not saying you are scummy or townie for doing that, but you can't use that argument in your favour either.
Still catching up but it looks to me like alban ignored the explanation aubrey gave. Eric slot was only a scum lean at the time for aubrey because of a few posts that could be attributed to playstyle. Since aubrey works from null reads towards an alignment it's not a stretch to see why he would unvote such an early game replace-out
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Aubrey »

I don't know how I feel about Toto. Please explain to me why it is so opportunistic? Like he said wouldn't it be more opportunistic regarding those who jumped on once the wagon began to build? In order...

--

Transcend: post (total RVS)

Toto: Post (Basically RVS it seems with like a hint of real questioning. Once he is pushed he says he wasn't fond of the suicidal play in post )

Lethargy: post + (continues adding onto the wagon saying he is deflecting and scum with Transcend. Latter part probably being RVS talk.)

Gamma: post and post (says obvious scum for the self vote. Eh. No, not necessarily.)

Dave: himself post (I mean yea it's weird, but seems like playful town who doesn't care about being serious just yet. Seems a bit early for scum to freak out and think, "
Oh shit gotta do something crazy to get these peeps off me.
")

Ssbm: post who is the final vote on the bandwagon who continued to add onto the wagon because he never addressed toto only to hop off immediately once he realizes the vote count, but was still interested in lynching/pushing the slot based on his comment in post .

--

So, why is Toto the most likely to be scum (should their be scum) on this wagon based on opportunism? I'd be interested in hearing Transcend chime in on this since he was the first person to argue this in post + , but has now moved onto new votes.

--

phew. That outlines the whole Dave bandwagon pretty much.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Aubrey »

post , I honestly have no clue what your talking about here. what is BW? $200? so lost.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BW = bandwagon
200$ is a Monopoly joke
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:19 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 328, Aubrey wrote:I don't know how I feel about Toto. Please explain to me why it is so opportunistic? Like he said wouldn't it be more opportunistic regarding those who jumped on once the wagon began to build? In order...

--

Transcend: post (total RVS)

Toto: Post (Basically RVS it seems with like a hint of real questioning. Once he is pushed he says he wasn't fond of the suicidal play in post )

Lethargy: post + (continues adding onto the wagon saying he is deflecting and scum with Transcend. Latter part probably being RVS talk.)

Gamma: post and post (says obvious scum for the self vote. Eh. No, not necessarily.)

Dave: himself post (I mean yea it's weird, but seems like playful town who doesn't care about being serious just yet. Seems a bit early for scum to freak out and think, "
Oh shit gotta do something crazy to get these peeps off me.
")

Ssbm: post who is the final vote on the bandwagon who continued to add onto the wagon because he never addressed toto only to hop off immediately once he realizes the vote count, but was still interested in lynching/pushing the slot based on his comment in post .

--

So, why is Toto the most likely to be scum (should their be scum) on this wagon based on opportunism? I'd be interested in hearing Transcend chime in on this since he was the first person to argue this in post + , but has now moved onto new votes.

--

phew. That outlines the whole Dave bandwagon pretty much.
OK, so I would like to make another point on how I read people here. This post alone is blatant IIoA, however, given context of who this player is I do not think they are using it as a Scum tactic to look like they are trying to contribute without contributing. This does not mean, however, that they cannot be Scum here. I can see a world where this player would make this post in an attempt to look Town.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Bit yeah this game blew up while I was sleeping. I'm gonna eat breakfast and then go back and read again, just skimmed through from bed on my phone

Pedit: but aubrey does give analysis so how is that IIoA?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

LQ, you do realize that post is directed at you. no? Did you not say that you were suspicious of Toto based on his opportunistic vote? Even though you are voting a slot that clearly isn't here right now and has only made one post so far.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 am

In post 332, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Bit yeah this game blew up while I was sleeping. I'm gonna eat breakfast and then go back and read again, just skimmed through from bed on my phone

Pedit: but aubrey does give analysis so how is that IIoA?
I'm actually more interested in what Aubre thinks here.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm a bit more interested in LQ's explanation.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:29 am

In post 333, Aubrey wrote:LQ, you do realize that post is directed at you. no? Did you not say that you were suspicious of Toto based on his opportunistic vote? Even though you are voting a slot that clearly isn't here right now and has only made one post so far.
So the post was directed at me and yet you ask Transcend what his thoughts are on the matter?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:30 am

I ofc have an explanation. I want to know if you think your post was IIoA or not.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LQ plz don't be clueless that clearly maens in addition
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:32 am

In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:LQ plz don't be clueless that clearly maens in addition
I did not pick up on that, no.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:34 am

How about this: I will answer before Transcend does, but I want to know if Aubre thinks their post was IIoA or not first.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

Of course. You are copying his original read, so I'm curious as to what he thinks as well now that time has passed. I thought it was obvious that my original post was directed at you. My apologies for not being so blunt.

My post is a simple outline of the bandwagon that unfolded against Dave, and a question as to why you have picked Toto out of all the votes as being the most opportunistic. followed by interest in hearing Transcends thoughts on the matter since it was his original read on Toto that you are also following. It wouldn't hurt to also know why Transcend found it to be the most opportunistic as well. Take it for what you will. Obviously If i was scum I wouldn't admit "
oh yea i wrote that shit up to look like I was trying to figure out the game and was a bunch of filler shit.
"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

Of course meaning "Hell yea I want to hear Transcends thought on it"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Aubrey »

Like seriously, read the post. I'm straight up asking why is Toto's initial vote opportunistic, and why is he the most opportunistic out of the lot.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:59 am

In post 341, Aubrey wrote:Of course. You are copying his original read, so I'm curious as to what he thinks as well now that time has passed. I thought it was obvious that my original post was directed at you. My apologies for not being so blunt.

My post is a simple outline of the bandwagon that unfolded against Dave, and a question as to why you have picked Toto out of all the votes as being the most opportunistic. followed by interest in hearing Transcends thoughts on the matter since it was his original read on Toto that you are also following. It wouldn't hurt to also know why Transcend found it to be the most opportunistic as well. Take it for what you will. Obviously If i was scum I wouldn't admit "
oh yea i wrote that shit up to look like I was trying to figure out the game and was a bunch of filler shit.
"
A few things. The topic came up, I haven't emphatically said I think it was the most opportunistic vote. I can't speak for Transcends thoughts on it. If you were wise, it would be very smart to admit that you made an IIoA post.

The reason I thought the vote was opportunistic is because there was such little basis for the vote all the while trying to make more of a reason out of it than there was. It also "felt" a lot stronger than an RVS vote. In other words, there was intent behind the vote that was unjustified.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I dont fully understand what difference it makes what I categorize my post as being. I didn't understand this opportunistic argument you were making (nor did I really understand Transcends original statement, but sadly I think he is full of it sometimes so I ignored it) and I mostly did it for myself and others who may want to reference back to the bandwagon. More importantly, I did it so we all would have an illustration of what occurred for when you and Transcend answered why you thought he was the most opportunistic out of the lot. Which btw, you never did.

Further more, you never addressed why you are not voting him (since you have expressed doubt) but instead are voting an empty slot who has only made one post and clearly isnt here. Your vote, based not the reason you gave, would be better suited if he had made a second post later down the line that held little substance in correlation to his lurativity.

Can we make that a new word here? Lurkativity. Has a nice ring to it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

If you think his post is opportunistic, but don't think the others are, then it is the most opportunistic vote on the bandwagon. No?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I will agree though. He lacks substance.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

Stop walling

It's d1
Aubrey
Aubrey