Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16, TwoFace wrote:Now you got that crappy song stuck in my head.

VOTE: uzi
I got broads in Atlanta!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 29, keyenpeydee wrote:No Lol I like it :D
I do too. I hated that Rayquaza avi he had. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm a little lost here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gear, what are you doing?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
Except he wasn't OMGUSing everyone there as TF pointed out. I had a feeling you were reaction testing, just felt forced.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 90, Tywin Lannister wrote:Also: meta sucks. It's lazy and bad play without a clear substantial pattern over many games, and even then, any half decent player can switch things up regardless of alignment knowing so many people on these forums think meta is useful. Unless they're a robot, then anyone can easily change their meta every game.

I see people use meta constantly in this forum and ice never understood why.
Meta sucks but there are a good group of players on this site that just become impossible to read without it. It's been more useful for me lately.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 95, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually think keyen could be scum here
Why?
In post 96, Raskolnikov wrote:Keyen say something interesting so I can judge it.
This feels odd, I can put my finger on why though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 155, Raskolnikov wrote:It's when you respond/react to things in the past without catching up. In this case that exact question was asked and answered since that post but he missed it.

This one is super minor and I was mostly poking fun but when people actually do it hardcore is when it gets really ridiculous.
Yeah that was my bad, I just saw a whole bunch of Gerry talk and skimmed because most of it is probably NAI. I don't see what's wrong with restating your reasoning again though. I may not have understood it you know.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please note that in , can is supposed to be can't
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 159, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Gamma Emerald: it's an obvious example of how meta can be used by anyone to twist whatever they want. Yes, this is minor and not AI, but he literally has kept links to his 'meta' to show everyone how 'I always do this' is his thing. He clearly gets questioned on it in other games or who would save that? It just shows how true my statement on meta is IMO. It's an easy excuse for people to manipulate whatever they'd like in their favor. We are supposed to ignore Gerryoat's statement according to him due to his many times of 'always doing this' as if doing it before means it excuses repeating it in an entirely different game.

@Lil Uzi: what makes them impossible to read? Mafia isn't a science anyways. It's a psychological game with lots of manipulation. You really think those great players you mention can't/don't manipulate their meta? Look at GerryOats doing it. Regardless, while some players are harder to read than others, using a bad tool to attempt it isn't really a good thing IMO.

Aside from that little rant, can someone explain the keyan wagon with any clarity besides 'this looks contrived' or 'self-consciousness' as if it is anything other than your feels? That wagon got loaded fast without much of anything worth mentioning. I see a lot of 'I feel like this, I feel like that' without evidence to back up those feelings.

I also see a lot of 'your post isn't worthy, my post is!' Raskolnikov for instance making Lil Uzi apologize. Why are you backing down Lil Uzi? What exactly is wrong with you posting your running thoughts as you catch up? More posts only help garner reads. Anyone trying to shut you down without reason should be suspect.
What I meant by good group is that a solid 1/4th of this site would be impossible to read without meta in my opinion. An example of this would be a player by the name of Naomi-Tan. If you ever get a chance to play with her you will know what I mean. I can't really say anything more since it's sadly still ongoing.

I wasn't backing down. Rask doesn't strike me as having an imitating personality but I could be wrong.
In post 207, PsychoticDave wrote:I caught up and still have null reads on pretty much everyone...
That's okay for now, do you at least have any thoughts on some of the arguments the have transpired and hot takes so far? Sharing would really help me feel better about your alignment.
In post 236, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 159, Tywin Lannister wrote:I also see a lot of 'your post isn't worthy, my post is!' Raskolnikov for instance making Lil Uzi apologize. Why are you backing down Lil Uzi? What exactly is wrong with you posting your running thoughts as you catch up? More posts only help garner reads. Anyone trying to shut you down without reason should be suspect.
My bad, I do come off condescending a lot and I have to work on that. Wasn't intending to shut down lil or deny him a voice or something like that lol.
In post 160, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 157, Raskolnikov wrote:Man this feels like a newbie game lol.
How so? Explain your feels
Just the discussion on theory and basics like when to use meta being as much of a focus as it is. Was a throwaway comment not a super vital gamebreaking observation :P
Your fine Rask :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 222, keyenpeydee wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes
Note that I'm quoting this as a new link so I just copied and paste it. Quotes are being randomized.
In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hmm. I didn't have it as a scum read at all really against Lil Uzi. Looked inconsequential, but I didn't like Rask's shut down followed by calling the game 'newbie' as an aside. It seems Rask is trying to avoid conversation here, and regardless if the question was about an older post (this game hasn't even been active long enough for that time lapse excuse), what exactly was wrong with the question to shut it down and claim 'this is so newbie' after? Rask said it was a joke, and then called it ridiculous for others to not take it that way.

I find all that to be far too defensive for little reason. Aside from defensive, it has not-so-subtle barbs littering the whole post sequence. Elitism/ego at work, or scum shutting down anything before it starts? If Rask is such a light hearted player who jokes oh so much, then why am I reading it differently than supposedly intended? Maybe the humor is forced? Otherwise, it may just be bad.

Your thoughts Rask?
Accurate.
In post 143, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 137, keyenpeydee wrote:Why am I scummy? @whoeversaidthat
You sound awkward and come off pretty self-conscious, in particular you play it cool in your reaction and pretend like you aren't nervous when it feels like the complete opposite.

You have any thoughts on the game so far?
My thoughts on the game are being unrealistic. Everybody seems normal to me although I find Gear, 2F and JarJar sketchy. Oh yeah post is not a good response but what I agree with.
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 140, -Grey- wrote:
In post 138, gerryoat wrote:
If you read someone saying you were scummy, how do you not know who said it?
What did you hope to accomplish with that question?
It looks like forced to me. I mean it's not like it's been 20 pages, it's been 6. He could have asked directly, but instead it looked like he was trying to avoid direct confrontation with someone
It's not. Look, I woke up at that time, trying to read the unread posts. Just finished it and too lazy to where I read that. But see, I've quoted it. Is there still a problem with that? And if I'm avoiding confrontation with someone, then I shouldn't be playing mafia after all.
In post 71, TwoFace wrote:
In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
But he hasn't omgused everyone voting him.
You expecting me to do that?
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
Non sense. Do you expect me to say your town when you've actually did is to act, not scummy, but not that townish?
In post 97, Vijarada wrote:I think Keyen is town. He seems pretty genuine right now. I also concur with JJD in that Gear's reasoning was pretty garbage, but I don't think garbage reasoning is a scum-tell.
I think you're scum because I read you as like my scum partner on that newbie game.
In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:
agree
Why?
In post 122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:.
Keyen - why so concerned about whether or not we're in RVS?
So I know if I'll post another shit posts.

All in All here's my reads:

Town:
Lannister

NullTown or just unsure reads:
All that isn't mentioned.

Leaning Town:
Gamma
Vijarada
Ssbm

NullScum:
Dave
TwoFace
Rasko

Leaning Scum:
Gear
JarJar
I can see SSBM somewhat but why are you leaning town on Gamma and Vijarada?
In post 246, Raskolnikov wrote:@Lil what are your thoughts on keyen etc?
Honestly I don't know what to make of Key. I don't really see the motivation for him to play the way he's playing as either alignment. His reads feel like he's just scum reading whoever he thinks is bullying him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 222, keyenpeydee wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes
Note that I'm quoting this as a new link so I just copied and paste it. Quotes are being randomized.
In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hmm. I didn't have it as a scum read at all really against Lil Uzi. Looked inconsequential, but I didn't like Rask's shut down followed by calling the game 'newbie' as an aside. It seems Rask is trying to avoid conversation here, and regardless if the question was about an older post (this game hasn't even been active long enough for that time lapse excuse), what exactly was wrong with the question to shut it down and claim 'this is so newbie' after? Rask said it was a joke, and then called it ridiculous for others to not take it that way.

I find all that to be far too defensive for little reason. Aside from defensive, it has not-so-subtle barbs littering the whole post sequence. Elitism/ego at work, or scum shutting down anything before it starts? If Rask is such a light hearted player who jokes oh so much, then why am I reading it differently than supposedly intended? Maybe the humor is forced? Otherwise, it may just be bad.

Your thoughts Rask?
Accurate.
In post 143, Raskolnikov wrote:
You sound awkward and come off pretty self-conscious, in particular you play it cool in your reaction and pretend like you aren't nervous when it feels like the complete opposite.

You have any thoughts on the game so far?
My thoughts on the game are being unrealistic. Everybody seems normal to me although I find Gear, 2F and JarJar sketchy. Oh yeah post is not a good response but what I agree with.
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 140, -Grey- wrote:
In post 138, gerryoat wrote:
If you read someone saying you were scummy, how do you not know who said it?
What did you hope to accomplish with that question?
It looks like forced to me. I mean it's not like it's been 20 pages, it's been 6. He could have asked directly, but instead it looked like he was trying to avoid direct confrontation with someone
It's not. Look, I woke up at that time, trying to read the unread posts. Just finished it and too lazy to where I read that. But see, I've quoted it. Is there still a problem with that? And if I'm avoiding confrontation with someone, then I shouldn't be playing mafia after all.
In post 71, TwoFace wrote:
But he hasn't omgused everyone voting him.
You expecting me to do that?
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
Non sense. Do you expect me to say your town when you've actually did is to act, not scummy, but not that townish?
In post 97, Vijarada wrote:I think Keyen is town. He seems pretty genuine right now. I also concur with JJD in that Gear's reasoning was pretty garbage, but I don't think garbage reasoning is a scum-tell.
I think you're scum because I read you as like my scum partner on that newbie game.
In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:
agree
Why?
In post 122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:.
Keyen - why so concerned about whether or not we're in RVS?
So I know if I'll post another shit posts.

All in All here's my reads:

Town:
Lannister

NullTown or just unsure reads:
All that isn't mentioned.

Leaning Town:
Gamma
Vijarada
Ssbm

NullScum:
Dave
TwoFace
Rasko

Leaning Scum:
Gear
JarJar
I can see SSBM somewhat but why are you leaning town on Gamma and Vijarada?
In post 246, Raskolnikov wrote:@Lil what are your thoughts on keyen etc?
Honestly I don't know what to make of Key. I don't really see the motivation for him to play the way he's playing as either alignment. His reads feel like he's just scum reading whoever he thinks is bullying him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Quick skim of Jar's ISO and yeah I think this is town Jar. I don't really see what's the problem there. Is it the amount of reads he has this early on in the game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Didn't someone say earlier that -Grey- is GreyIce's alt?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 304, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 302, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Didn't someone say earlier that -Grey- is GreyIce's alt?
What?
Could've sworn I read that in here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think you're referring to his .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma, let's see his full case on you first and your response. I have a feeling he'll deliver.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In the immortal words of Gerry, "How the fuck do you guys talk so much?"

Spoiler:
Jar, I read your case on Gamma and I was quite disappointed. I think it's fairly normal for one to want to step back and take a look at the whole picture again regardless of new information. The analogies didn't help much at all since you can always sample food before tasting the whole thing. A better case or reasoning would've been why he felt the need to rush out reads when the game was still young and no one prompted him too.

I'm not sure if the latter is a personality thing or scum who was desperate to establish himself early. Gamma's always is a difficult read for me but that's mainly my fault since for some reason I always seem to not pay attention to him whenever we play.

I think Tywin's issue with TF wanting to keep on eye on him is that he probably feels he hasn't done anything worthy of being seriously scum read at all. I can relate to that a lot and based on his join date I think it's a fair assessment of the interactions between those two. Really don't think there's anything there other than personalities clashing.

I liked Key's big response to the pressure in . Explained his actions and thoughts fairly well and while I don't agree with his view on TF's willingness to vote him, his tone just feels town. Still not really understanding any of his reads at all but hey, most people don't understand mine in general half the time so I'm just going to work harder to understand them.

My vote is going to go to Grey though. Been keeping an eye on this guy from the start, everything from his entrance to his demeanor gives me the chills. There is no way that Grey didn't know who Gamma was before this game. Someone who has never played with a person or doesn't know their meta doesn't say "It's Gamma." They're a more likely to say that's "newb town" or that's "NAI". Identifying with play style also doesn't justify that response. Even if he's telling the truth, that is not a reason to TR Gamma. I can identify with at least 3-4 people's play style this game but I'll be fool to TR them just solely on that. This tells me one thing and is that he doesn't have any real reads and he's just voting anyone that's a threat to him which is a big no in my book.

VOTE: Grey
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I know that but that still doesn't make sense to me, that statement is way more likely to come from someone who would have a history with you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think Grey is in the unsure pile. He said he's null town/unsure on everyone he didn't mention.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh right.

@Mod:
Please note that I'm currently voting for Grey in .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm not sure why any of you guys bought that claim.

L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:dead:
In post 806, TwoFace wrote:
In post 803, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I'm not sure why any of you guys bought that claim.

L-1
I don't think anyone bought it. are you reading? multiple people said they thought the claim was not legit
No I skimmed :lol:

I have to reread like 14 pages. I didn't even get a say on that Key wagon but I can see why he was lynched.

Still feel good about my town reads so I guess everything is alright.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That Dave kill looks like a Vig shot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This is starting to get scary.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

With TF on this one. Those were horrible shots. Gear should have been the N1 shot and the N2 shot should've been Fitz/Gerry.

VOTE: Gamma

@Jar:
I have no idea man, just going to treat this day like D1 and go from there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 125, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Keep an eye on Vijarada or Gerry?

*steals pagetop from mod*
In post 615, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just looks like a story to me, but I don't think it's worth bringing up right now since it's not like we're about to lose if grey is fakeclaiming. Rask is right though, if there is a protective they should hold their cc for later. They should also use that info to find Grey's partners. Vij replacement should be good though, they mentioned they were having a hard time keeping up. Not coming back to Vijslot until the replacement catches up, but if it's not going to be grey today I'm going back to gear. Keyen really is too easy and there are too many instances of several (too many for all to be scum) players seemingly framing him.

In post 739, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Key is a mislynch
In post 812, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: grey
if this flips scum vig gear or havingfitz, pref gear.
L-1 I think
The above are why I think Kyouko was killed. I don't believe a town vig would ever shoot that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 891, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 889, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 125, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Keep an eye on Vijarada or Gerry?

*steals pagetop from mod*
In post 615, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just looks like a story to me, but I don't think it's worth bringing up right now since it's not like we're about to lose if grey is fakeclaiming. Rask is right though, if there is a protective they should hold their cc for later. They should also use that info to find Grey's partners. Vij replacement should be good though, they mentioned they were having a hard time keeping up. Not coming back to Vijslot until the replacement catches up, but if it's not going to be grey today I'm going back to gear. Keyen really is too easy and there are too many instances of several (too many for all to be scum) players seemingly framing him.

In post 739, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Key is a mislynch
In post 812, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: grey
if this flips scum vig gear or havingfitz, pref gear.
L-1 I think
The above are why I think Kyouko was killed. I don't believe a town vig would ever shoot that.
Can u elaborate what u mean here?
His reads are probably spot on and he attempted to prevent a Key lynch. Seems like scum thought he'd be difficult to lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I want to give this day at least a week first.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I just think he's not town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gear seems inactive sitewide.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 972, gerryoat wrote:hi uzi what are your reads
Hey!

I'm down with one of Fitz, Gamma, or Gear today.

I feel like there is a small chance we are all being duped by JJD but I think he's town this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 983, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Hey!

I feel like there is a small chance we are all being duped by JJD but I think he's town this game.
Please read my day 3 posts. I'm not sk or mafia.
I did, I wasn't convinced.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Fitz:
I stated recently that I don't see anyone town aligned shooting Kyouko based on those posts and to clarify I guess his overall play as well. I never played SK before so I don't know the general mindset of one. I'm scum reading your slot for your unexplained TR on Gerry.

@Gamma:
Your reasoning sounds like bull, I'm sorry.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I rather not have to worry about it. I feel we will have to if we don't lynch scum today and you're still alive Day 4.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 998, gerryoat wrote:
Hey!

Do you not FOS me? You said that you fos fitz for having an unexplained TR on me. Which would mean you are weary of me, and see no reason to TR me. Why am I not in your lynch pool if thats the case?
Honestly I have to reread your ISO sometime tonight. I just don't like unexplained town reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We know who killed him, we just don't know if who killed him is town. I don't believe the person who did is town.

I've been scum reading your slot, I just haven't said anything because well I didn't get a chance to until now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That's it really. I only put your name first in that lynch pool because I like things in alphabetical order. I prefer Gamma and/or Gear over you personally.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What do you mean?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1011, GreyICE wrote:Yo wazzup. Read shit so far.
In post 1008, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That's it really. I only put your name first in that lynch pool because I like things in alphabetical order. I prefer Gamma and/or Gear over you personally.
Why's this guy still alive?
Say it with your chest man.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What part of and did you not understand?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not with that opening post he won't.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1016, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What part of and did you not understand?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also, what other posts of mine have been bad?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Gerry:
I was busy in real life and with other games during the Key wagon. I honestly thought people would have saw that Grey was caught scum after he claimed because I figured either people shared the same sentiment I did in my or will if they reread his ISO.

Yeah I skimmed, who doesn't? I did go back and reread though. I felt pretty good about Kyouko, Jar, TF, and Ty at the time so I didn't feel a need to reread right away. If Jar and TF are both are scum, I'll just accept the lost but I highly doubt they're a team or one of them is scum.

I'll give you my , but that's legit how I felt at the time and the way this game has moved, I'm surprised others don't feel the same.

How is wanting to order my reads in alphabetical order bad? Or even alignment indicative? If Fitz was my top SR, my vote would be on him right now.

As I said earlier, I was busy in real life, I did not get a chance to express my read on Fitz's predecessor or even interact with him.

Why do you keep asking for reads list? That's not going to help tell anyone's alignment. It's the easiest thing for scum to fake.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Doesn't look like this is going to happen today.

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Fitz:
Could you link the posts where the thoughts you have about them are bolded red?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I'm sold.

VOTE: Fitz

That's L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The way you defended yourself against his case against you.

Why did you unvote?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think we've gotten everything we can out of this day to be honest. Gear's replacement is going to be replaced and I think most of us are in agreement that there is very little that slot can say in order to sway our opinions of it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1144, TwoFace wrote:Do you think gamma is vig or sk?

Grey replacing in and going inactive is weird.
SK most likely.

I want to give Grey the benefit of the doubt and just say life happened. It seemed like he was going to attempt to present a case on me based on his one and only post.
In post 1145, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1143, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think we've gotten everything we can out of this day to be honest. Gear's replacement is going to be replaced and I think most of us are in agreement that there is very little that slot can say in order to sway our opinions of it.
What are you talking about? ffs
We've discussed enough, it's time to move the game forward.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think you've actually said why you think I'm scum. All I remember is you disliking my initial reasoning for scum reading Fitz.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1165, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't think you've actually said why you think I'm scum. All I remember is you disliking my initial reasoning for scum reading Fitz.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What happened to Gamma? Is he on v/LA?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1172, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1170, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1165, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't think you've actually said why you think I'm scum. All I remember is you disliking my initial reasoning for scum reading Fitz.
I already said that your posts have been bad and quoted them when you asked
Bad posts doesn't make someone scum.

VOTE: Gerry
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You're not stating why they're getting worse to you. You're just calling them bad and are solely voting me because of that.

And yeah I jumped straight to OMGUS because finding posts bad doesn't mean the posts by said person are coming from scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't even understand your second point by the way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How was it messed up? We're 3 days out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I disagree. Messed up is more like hammering without stating intent or without giving one a chance to claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Cloud!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ugh. Just noticed Gerry is going to be v/LA until the 8th.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fitz

That's L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm pretty sure it isn't. Only me, you, and TF are on the wagon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1234, gerryoat wrote:Gamma please hammer. TF is town. His thought process and the way his analysis is represented says town to me. Vote Fitz.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You're going to stop misreading me one day. It may not be today, may not be tomorrow, but some day you will.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I asked you to explain why you feel I'm scum. You said my posts were bad and then you went quiet after I explained the posts you found bad.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This was way before you announced your vacation. The only thing you responded to from me explaining myself was something irrelevant, see [post]1069[/b]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1255, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This was way before you announced your vacation. The only thing you responded to from me explaining myself was something irrelevant, see
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1189, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You're not stating why they're getting worse to you. You're just calling them bad and are solely voting me because of that.

And yeah I jumped straight to OMGUS because finding posts bad doesn't mean the posts by said person are coming from scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And you keep saying OMGUS as if its an actually scum tell.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How has my play been terrible? I wanted Gamma lynched today and no one else seemed to follow suit. I didn't like the case Fitz presented for TF being scum and I was really sold on how TF defended himself and why he feels Fitz is scum so I voted for him, and now my vote is on Gerry because he's saying I'm scum because my posts are bad and have been getting worse, yet he can't tell me why he feels that way. Mind you, I shouldn't even be entertaining that case because bad posts doesn't make someone scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I haven't interacted as much and that's because I felt today's lynch should have been Gamma.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1328, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I haven't interacted as much and that's because I felt today's lynch should have been Gamma.
Why do you want to vote for gamma?
I don't believe he's town aligned, especially with those kills. The Dave kill I can maybe let go but not the one on Kyouko.
In post 1330, JarJarDrinks wrote:Here's a major problem I have w/ LuV:
In post 803, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I'm not sure why any of you guys bought that claim.

L-1
Why did you let the wagon derail then? You didn't say shit until after the night flip confirmed him.
I was busy in real life.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1334, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1326, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:and now my vote is on Gerry
Not accurate.
Right, thought it still was. I forgot I had moved my vote because Gerry said he's going to be v/LA until the 8th. It would be there if he wasn't since I'm not lynching a replacement today and I'm ruling out Jar and TF.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1337, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1335, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was busy in real life.
You posted elsewhere on site during that time though.

I think almost 2 days past between your post to the mod saying you're voting grey and when the day ended.
Yeah but in those games I was prodded around the same time I believe.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The argument here doesn't make sense really. Grey derailed his own wagon. He gambled by fake claiming and came out successful because town collectively decided that it wasn't worth the risk at the time. This seems to happen a good amount Day 1 so I'm not seeing why it's an issue here. I honestly don't know what I could've said to prevent it from derailing. I stated why I felt he was scum and how that read first came about and assumed most people felt the same way. Key just dug his own hole honestly. Right from the start and probably sealed his fate as soon as he used an ongoing game to discredit TF. You can't prevent that from going through without a clear.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't call anyone out. I didn't say anyone was scum for believing or letting him pass off of a fake claim. I just said I don't know why anyone believe the claimed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Jar this is dumb...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1345, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't call anyone out. I didn't say anyone was scum for believing or letting him pass off of a fake claim. I just said I don't know why anyone believe the claim.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 588, TwoFace wrote:
In post 585, PsychoticDave wrote:Claiming a protective is an overused tactic.
I agree, but we aren't lynching him regardless.

i don't believe the claim either fwiw
In post 592, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: keyen

Don't mind going back to this.
In post 599, JarJarDrinks wrote:
keyen

I don't believe the claim at all and would have no problem lynching it on day 1 but I get the site meta here so I wont pursue it.

pedit: I'll try to put a case together.
Confirmed town and most likely town collectively deciding not to lynch Grey. All of which I assume have more experience than me. Jar, you said you wouldn't lynch because of site meta. I'm suppose to try to make a case against that?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't purposefully stay off, I wasn't here. Literally. If I was posting in other games it's either because I had time and those games held more interest or it was because the sheer amount of games I was in. I can confirm the latter as I have a PM from Nexus saying I was way pass the limit of how many games one can be.

The same thoughts I had about Key early on would've probably been the same had I been here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Jar:
Are you scum reading Cloud solely because looks like a scum slip or for the slots predecessors actions?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1312, havingfitz wrote:
In regards to LUV...on further review of his that I gave him a strong town lean for...if LUV is scum, he really did not go out that much on a limb (like JJD) in making a case and placing a vote on Grey. LUV has shown a willingness to bus and his L-3 vote on Grey came when Grey was the leading wagon and the only other two contenders att were JJD and Dave. JJD was a LUV town read and Dave hadn't gotten his attention so bussing a partner was his only option. Actually though...that's not true...he had expressed suspicions earlier towards keyen but rather than get off the Grey wagon after Grey had claimed...and move to the keyen wagon...he stayed camped on Grey and avoided the mislynch.

So there Gamma...those are my reads. I hope they are clear.

I'd really be up for a LUV lynch based on that once over of his play. The only thing I seriously gave LUV town cred for is now IMO compromised. And his play today has been terrible.
Is this your case on me Fitz? I had thought you made another one.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1436, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1425, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Is this your case on me Fitz? I had thought you made another one.
It's not all I suspect you for as a D3 ISO on me would show.
Could you just restate all your suspicions again? I actually liked your vote for me at the time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How is Gamma confirmed SK? Are you ruling out that he could've gotten cold feet?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't see the latter in a mini but I haven't been on MS enough to know if that's common.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Cloud, you aren't making sense. Who do you think is scum and why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not good with set-up stuff or care for it much. The only thing that makes me think Gamma is a town vigilante is that I recall him specifically saying he wouldn't shoot Night 3. The problem is I don't remember if it was contingent on a scum flip or not.

I remember the reasons why I was scum reading Gear but overall I don't think there strong enough to hold that over Cloud's head. GI's entrance definitely is scummy but one post isn't enough to do so either.

Gerry is probably scum, the problem is his play style makes me hesitant because he's like this as town and it's frustrating.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

NKA sucks but I think we can apply it here. Jar felt town but I wouldn't say obvious town based on my experience with him. The NK points to Cloud in my opinion because Jar was the one who started and ended up making a a serious push his way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Gerry

Rather him today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1572, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1570, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Gerry

Rather him today.
Rather him then who and why?
You. Cloud and Gamma want you today, I don't, because is Gerry is a stronger scum read for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1590, gerryoat wrote:

Rather him today.
Why? And you didn't even respond to anything said. Can you at least give me your analysis and not just vote
You know why. Reread our back and forth from Day 3.

I didn't respond to anything recently said because it didn't make me rethink any of my views and I don't need anything clarified.

Analysis on what and/or who?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1598, gerryoat wrote:Uzi if you're town I need you to unvote and give me reads please
Why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1643, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1633, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1590, gerryoat wrote:

Rather him today.
Why? And you didn't even respond to anything said. Can you at least give me your analysis and not just vote
You know why. Reread our back and forth from Day 3.

I didn't respond to anything recently said because it didn't make me rethink any of my views and I don't need anything clarified.

Analysis on what and/or who?
How did I become your stronger Sr when you didn't even out one on me the beginning of yesterday. You basically just voted me cause I was voting you.
Why did I need to out a read on you for you to understand how you became my strongest SR? I think it's pretty simple really. You called me scum because you thought my recent my posts were bad. I asked you why do you find those posts bad and how does ones posts being bad make them scum and you couldn't answer.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1649, CloudKicker wrote:theres at the very very least one mafia in fitz an luv regardless of gerry alignement
I'm town, I've just checked out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1695, gerryoat wrote:I did answer? I quoted them.
You didn't say what makes them bad.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1702, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1694, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1649, CloudKicker wrote:theres at the very very least one mafia in fitz an luv regardless of gerry alignement
I'm town, I've just checked out.
I'm town. I haven't checked out.
That's nice.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1707, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1701, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1695, gerryoat wrote:I did answer? I quoted them.
You didn't say what makes them bad.
Pretty sure I did.
No, you didn't. Reread your own ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

WHAT. MAKES. THEM. BAD?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This is like pulling teeth.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gerry, if you're town, you're being extremely difficult right now for no reason.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1718, gerryoat wrote:
In post 998, gerryoat wrote:
Hey!

Do you not FOS me? You said that you fos fitz for having an unexplained TR on me. Which would mean you are weary of me, and see no reason to TR me. Why am I not in your lynch pool if thats the case?
Here. I explained awhile ago. Sorry takes longer on mobile
This doesn't explain why you found my more recent posts bad at the time. There was no reason for you to question me about my reason for scum reading Fitz there unless you're scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1719, gerryoat wrote:I didn't like that post and explained
That's fine, but that wasn't one of the original posts you quoted when I asked what posts of mine you found bad.
In post 1720, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1008, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That's it really. I only put your name first in that lynch pool because I like things in alphabetical order. I prefer Gamma and/or Gear over you personally.
This seemed like filler to me at the time.
What's wrong with filler?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1725, gerryoat wrote:Fitz was a TR of mine. Why wouldn't I question?
Maybe because the question wasn't directed toward you? I asked that question in order to sort his alignment. I generally don't like unexplained reads and I mentioned that earlier when you asked why I asked him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1727, gerryoat wrote:Filler is a way of coasting. Saying things to fit in. Trying to say things that sound part of the convo but have no meaning. It's how I felt that was
Filler is NAI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It does matter and yes it is, but again I've checked out. I know I'm town. I feel TF is most likely town. I'm willing to live with the results.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Cloud, please don't let the day end in a no lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1760, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Cloud, please don't let the day end in a no lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have a feeling it will.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not moving from Gerry today and TF only wants Gerry today. Gamma tends to disappear a lot lately. You'd be surprised.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1787, CloudKicker wrote:lies, gerry has no gf hes an anime fuckboi
LMAO
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: I'll be v/LA until the 13th.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma:

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Cloud:

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm here TF, still waiting for Gerry to be lynched :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1864, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1863, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm here TF, still waiting for Gerry to be lynched :dead:
Anything else to add?
Not really, just waiting for a flip. The game need one more than anything else at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1869, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1866, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1864, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1863, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm here TF, still waiting for Gerry to be lynched :dead:
Anything else to add?
Not really, just waiting for a flip. The game need one more than anything else at this point.
cool. vote fitz
No.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

*shakes fist angrily at Gamma*
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1760, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Cloud, please don't let the day end in a no lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He won't vote for Gerry and I already told him I'm not voting for Fitz today. Gamma is v/LA and is probably going to disappear again once he gets back.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The problem is Gamma is on v/LA as well with four days left until the deadline..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please vote Gerry.

Also happy birthday!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yep.

Good game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Doesn't matter if we wagon Cloud. Gerry will just do what Cloud is doing now and Gamma has already given the win to scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think he's town, I just scum read Gerry way harder. Cloud as well.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I gave my reasoning for Gerry already.

Do you want one for Cloud?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Like if you want a lynch I can hammer. I don't care at this point since I've wrote the game off as a loss.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1982, TwoFace wrote:Link to those reasons please. I don't remember them.
How do you not remember?

Reread my ISO from .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm scum reading you for the basis of your scum read on me and you unwilling to explain why you feel it makes me scum. Stop misrepresenting me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah and I never said how strong those scum reads were so I'm not understanding the problem.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's on vacation I think. I'll hammer.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor