Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Creature »

In post 895, Creature wrote:Vecna, McMenno, SpyreX, Kison
In post 896, Creature wrote:Choose one of these then.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Creature »

If not, you could also join Jackel98 with me.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Creature »

I promise, it's an excellent choice.
In post 749, Jackel98 wrote:I don't see the case for Drealmerz or Maria. I could vote Vedith. Also, why the wagon on Transcend? The only thing I saw was claiming to have used random.org to pick cards. Granted, I'm not recording my reads atm, and I could easily have missed something.

rb, how do you know that someone is in two neighborhoods with you?

Gerry, why'd you fake-shoot Creature?
Sigh
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 am

Post by kraska77 »

You and dunnstral should stop quoting his posts like that's going to give us some celestial revelation to his scumminess
Because there's nothing really scummy about his posts
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Transcend »

Image = :mad:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok here we go. Vekna catching up post after a busy weekend.

first a question to the mod: The opening post says the deck only consists of 42 cards. Is that a typo that is meant to say 52/51? Or what happened to the other 9 cards? Or does this mean that only the cards that -werent picked- are leftover in the deck? I thought the game signup thread said there were 2 decks, one with cards to pick from, and an identical copy where the trumps are coming from [edit: answered in thread allready, nm]

Spoiler:
-Right off the bat on page1,
Creature
makes 2 opening posts that pique my interest straight away. In the first one he says "damn cops disabled". In the second one he states "unless ace of clubs wasnt picked". Why the need for the second post? Did he instantly realize the first post might come off as if he too much information here and felt the need to make that additional because he felt he made a tiny slip there? Suspicious. + minor scumpoints

-In Kraska appears to townslip slightly. She even does it again in post 17. +minor townpoints

-Creature demonstrated on p1 that he understands the suit mechanics, but on page2 he is suddenly confused and think people can have hated activated. If at any point creature flips scum, this probably tells us that the Ace of clubs was discussed in scumchat, while the hated mechanic was not.

-Spyrex thinks he's subtle in post . Why would you state you have to die before endgame and give scum this information? Weird ass wifom plays. Also strange townreads on creature I do not agree with. +minor weird points. Note to self to remind these posts.

-Gigabytetroubadour providing reasonable arguments as to why creature is town. Appears genuine + minor town points.

-Rb opening to the thread in saying he's ready to shitpost. Town RB doesnt like shitposting from what i know. Will be interesting to see if thats what he actually ends up doing.

-Uzi vert appearing quite high. describes it quite accurately. Also spaceman from the killers is awesome. Gonna play that now on spotify. Uzi states he prefers normal play later on.

-Creature continuing to spout random posts, diary-style. very similair to what troubadour described earlier. Hmmm -earlier scumpoints

-Drealmerz being very philosophical in and . Not sure yet what this means but I have to take note of it.

-Dunstrall makes a interesting post in and concerning the draft orders. Especially considering we both have the number 2 along with another person (hey scum buddy buddy <3). Maybe im just intrigued because for some reason I hadn't thought yet about the idea of analysing draft picks, and scum indeed did have group chat to discuss things according to the signup thread. Either way, scum forcing themselves to be the last drafts would be utterly moronic, so im really really hoping he's right but its probably not the case.

-Uzi appearing to be asking alot of questions without providing too much thought of his own in posts and

-A lot of talk going on about missing cards and mass claiming around pages 8-12. Not a smart thing to do imo. Drealmers making the sensible comment to not provide information due to cards like royalty/stealth vigs and fruit vendors in . We dont want to solve the puzzle for scum what the optimal kill targets for them are. (yes I realized I did this myself too in my anchor post, which was pretty dumb on hindsight. At least u get to neighbourise me so I can be usefull <3).

-Titus Cardfishing A LOT. Literally asks for people to claim certain cards. This is a bad bad idea since scum might have picked stealth or royalty vigs and this just gives them free kills with those abilities. Dunnstral also softly pushing people to reveal cards. Not too happy with this at all.

-Uzi suddenly posts longer messages () after recieving some pressure

-Transcend claiming he randomed his cards. Weird. Drealmerz and jackal correctly make the statement that this is a little too conveniently an excuse for your picks.

-Maria seemed quite defensive and weird with her voting and unvoting, and responding to questions/scumreads ( and some others on this page). Is this hero meta play to respond with "bully" to everyone calling her scum? +minor scumpoints

-RB starting the game with a bunch of trolly comments. Not what im used to from him as town. +minor scum points for not allowing me to TR him. One of the few players I do have some meta on. Him and Transcend. Transcend is clear scum. So is Gerry. Fucking Gerry.

-Transcend claiming random.org gave him the Ace of spades. Im expecting this to be some weird reaction test, that he'll unveil to catch scum later on, so hopefully thats what ill read in the next 15 pages. Either way, could just as well be him picking it to make it unavaillable to scum. Just claiming it like this doesnt seem like something scum would do either. +minor town points (damnit, I wanted to lynch you).

- Wait, WTF. I misread that and thought Trans claimed the ace of spades (with ninja). Holy crap that is some stupid contrived bullshit. I know from meta trans doesnt give a shit about what people think of him (confirmed by his other posts on this page but.....picking the most scum positive card in the deck and then stating it was random.org. Wow. Them townpoints are gone. Now I get to lynch you again so we can have our cops back. Yay. VOTE: Transcend.

-Creature does more weirdness diary-style posts on p19. Can someone describe his scum meta to me in a few lines? The only game I played with him as town he just lurked all game into a forced replacement.

-Mixed feelings about FishytheFish. seems towny'ish, but less impressed by most of his other contributions to this point which seem rather filler'ish.

-Rb continues to have different meta than what im used from him. He needs to change his avatar back to clint eastwood. Im also quite sure he's going to tunnel me after this post. Also he keeps stating that he wants people to shitpost so he can townread them. Buddying you works way better to get townread Rb. So ehhh. Damn Rb youre so good at this game, please carry me ok?

-Theres too many fucking dog avatars in this game as well.

-Drealmerz is about to walk straight into Transcend's trap I bet. Pre-emptive rip buddy.

-People keep mentioning some dude called LUV. Who the shite is LUV?

-I think people mainly shitposting in the thread is turning my reread blog into more and more of a shitpost as well. Must resist shitposting.

- This is by far the sexiest person posting so far in the entire thread.

- This is by far the dumbest post so far in the entire thread. I still want to be neighbourised though, I need some people to talk to.

-Davesaz comes and finally says something in ....and its an utter shitty post (not a shitpost like the wanna-be cool kids). Like holy crap. Captain stating the obvious so much I wanna stab you in the intestine. +medium scum points. rb also takes great offense to this steaming pile of sushi flavoured dog shit a few posts later. +minor town points for him for that.

- and reaction give me a tiny mafia-boner. Also shit, im finding myself buddying Rb yet again for some reason. Davesaz continues to be "super offended" by someone Daring to question his scientific method of infallible scum logic. +more scum points.

-The DEO. Oh ok. I just learned a new word (or fake word).

-Kraska posting the biggest D1 list of townreads ive ever seen in . Dont know how you do it, but good on you to have that much certainty ...i guess.

Just posting this now so I dont accidentally hit refresh or some crap and loose it all. Part 2 incoming
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Transcend »

nice i knew you'd look for whatever reason to vote me this game
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Creature »

Vecna, if you're wondering, most of my scum games are somewhat like Death Note.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Maxous »

even if Transcend did use a random generator to pick his cards...if he seen something like a cop disabler come out in the results would he not think to himself "hmm...that would be bad for town, let me just randomise my cards again until i get a better result"

because if he's town and didn't even do a basic check that his cards weren't anti-town.... then wow?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Creature »

If Transcend chose that card, either he thinks White Mage is super pro-town or he wants to get rid of a cop disabler card.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Maxous »

but he didn't say that.

he said he only got because it was "random"
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Creature »

Then idk what was his motivation.
Sigh
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Vedith »

I believe Trans on picking at random.
I originally though top was town roles and bottom was scum roles when picking mine. :giggle:
I claim scum \o/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Part 2 of vekna's immensely impressive reads he's gathering while catching up

Also damn, the last 10 pages were mostly boring drivel.

Spoiler:
-Drone in defending Transcend's A-club pick stating White mage is "towny as fuck". Yeah bro, im sure its only useful for town to make someone immune to getting shot 2 phases in a row. If transcend ever flips scum, ill be revisiting this statement. In the post before he also justifies the pick because he "outted it". Im still undecided whether Transcend actually has the card, or is just fishing for scum-reactions, but this white-knighting the comment seems super suspicious to me. +moderate scum points.

-Uzi stoner in also defending the pick. More white knighting bullish? This card is Anti town as fuck, and stating picking is NAI is bullcrap. Ill gladly lynch anyone that is confirmed to have picked that card, whether they claim they "randomed" it or not. Go back to Camelot Richard Gere.

-A few page later after people telling drone how anti town the card is he suddenly flips 180 on his earlier statement and no longer knows what to think....ehm ok. Still fishy.

- wtf another one of them damn dogs.

- Titus keeps fishing for card information. +medium scum points. Again in . Even though I kinda started it, this just feels like a bad strategy and is giving scum a lot of information that they can use to their advantage.

- Rb, these types of post make it rather clear which card you have. Please be more careful doofus or you're gonna get stealth vigged. Clearly with you as first pick we want to keep you alive.

-Jackal making another weakass post

-Dunstrall posting interesting stuff on jackal that I agree with and pushing people to iso/vote him. Vekna approval be upon yon. +minor town points.

- Just posting this to confirm Gerry's sentiment. If I want to hear Transcend's drewling over females ill go back to EM games. Evacenesence lyrics....hmmm. Can do without

Where im at right now:

Would love to lynch right now: Jackal, Drone, Davesaz
Would probably also join bandwagons on (but prefer these less): Transcend, uzi, any lurker shit
People that are probably town: Creature, drealmerz, rb - did i forget someone? maybe.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

Also im not too happy with Titus the fucking card FBI.

I bet him or one of his scumbuddies is sitting there in the scumchat nerding it up with some excel sheet so they know exactly what theyre facing on each trump card.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Davesaz

Just to piss him off, since he's a tryhard scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Transcend, witness my majestic logic and make some pretty bandwagons with me. Do that, or ill find more reasons to be voting you. <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Transcend »

shut the fuck up
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

I think we both know the odds of that actually happening are rather low.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 914, Vecna wrote:I bet him or one of his scumbuddies is sitting there in the scumchat nerding it up with some excel sheet
Why can't it be town nerding it up?
I claim scum \o/
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Transcend »

unfortunately you're right
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey Transcend, Am I town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Vedith, because town doesnt really know whether town were the ones that picked all those abilities, scum do. This information spread is way more advantageous to scum.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 922, Vecna wrote:Vedith, because town doesnt really know whether town were the ones that picked all those abilities, scum do. This information spread is way more advantageous to scum.
I think it's an advantage to Titus regardless of align. At least in her opinion.
So your argument there is void.
I claim scum \o/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Vecna »

You just didnt adress my argument at all you silly person

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”