Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Transcend »

Yeah Dave shadethrowing alban yet not voting there makes me need to rethink his slot being town as well.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:10 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 496, alban wrote:
In post 487, LicketyQuickety wrote:BTW alban, you're free to ask Transcend if he thinks I am actually capable of "snowballing" anything.
As if I am gonna believe or do anything you say from here on, you stealthy machiavellian opportunist.
Feel free to look at any of my scum games.. this isn't it.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 am

I got what I wanted

UNVOTE: alban

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 467, alban wrote:Am at L-4 with votes from Keyen, Transcend and LQ.
Dave and Toto will join for sure.
Gamma maybe.
That will put me at L-1.
All the scums in there? :P
You know me a bit too well, I
am
willing to vote you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 476, alban wrote:btw, Keyen one genuine question for you. I wanted to ask this to you long before. But I forgot. Your resurfacing reminded me of this.

Spoiler:
In post 216, keyenpeydee wrote:@Alban, It's because I still haven't felt something suspicious. Maybe I am just a VI or just dumb or maybe just bored and lazy to play mafia games?
In post 260, keyenpeydee wrote:Oh yeah. I was VI back then. Newbie days.
In post 379, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 372, Aubrey wrote:FUCK, THE GAME ATE MY POST! Ugh. Not going to be as eloquent.

@Keyen

Basically you're not voting anybody, but have said you have 2 scum leans, 1 town read, and everybody else null. One would suspect you would vote one of your scum leans. You don't like them because they are pushing you. It is
kinda
OMGUS, even if they are not voting you, because you are scum reading them only for their pressuring against you. Minus of course your dissaproval of Ssmb's crappy push against me.
If I never feel like there's something scummy on the way he's pressuring me, Then I wouldn't have done something like OMGUS. But the problem is, I feel like there's something added to it. Like it's not a town push. If it is, I would have asked myself if his pressure is really accurate and that the reason would have suspected myself too.

My another point is that - Yes, he's pressuring me but I feel like there's a scum thing on that push, and the way he pressures me is really hard like I don't even know what I am gonna explain, and it is really frustrating especially I am town and I don't know what to do and that I can't suspect him simply by saying it's a gut feeling, that would be 10x I'll be scummy. And this thing is what I'm experiencing right now.

Call me VI but I'm town.

Why would you keep calling yourself as a VI?
I know newbies or ineffective players really find that term offensive. You can call a bad player anything - literally anything - and they are fine with it, except when you call them the VI. Then they flip. They scream, shout, the works.
It's weird, how you are quick to call yourself a VI before anyone even entertaining that possibility. Not once but thrice. Why would you harp on something thrice?
I am a VI.
I am a VI.
I am a VI.....

Is that coz you would rather be considered a VI for your posts and not be considered a scum for your posts lacking content? I think your posts lack content coz you are scum but not a good one at that and are not able to hide your alignment by coming up with convincingly deeper content oriented posts.

So please answer my q. Why did you think of yourself as a VI?
Are you scumreading keyen for this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 482, alban wrote:Consider this my defence-cum-advice in case I am not alive:

One advice to the townies among you on the wagon: The q you should be asking, did he really become aggressive as is being perpetrated, and if yes, why would he do that? Was there a need for him to? Was he in a difficult place to begin with?
But if you come to the conclusion that there was nothing aggressive about his post, and that it was just a joke, and somehow a joke was spun out of proportion, then the obvious q you would be asking,
who did that?

You should read posts around mine to get that.

But that's less interesting.

More interesting will be to analyse the wagon. It's night here, so it is possible that I could be lynched by the time I am up. If I flip scum, well you have nothing to worry. Good for
finding me out so easily.
But if I flip town, this is a valuable info. Look at who is on my wagon. And look at their reasons :)

Transcend:
Votes for me coz I suggested not voting for a newbie like Cracker. I agree, so scummy. A scum!me will of course try to dissuade you from voting someone else.
Dave:
Hasn't voted yet, but suspects me for suggesting not to vote for Cracker coz I am Cracker's partner. So scummy of me. A scum!me will of course try to dissuade you from voting for my partner by urging you to vote for me :lol:
LQ:
Coz I am uppity to begin with, and his post-vote reaction (post-vote being the operative word) that I overreacted. So scummy of me. A scum!me will be openly arrogant and feel threatened after receiving two votes. Like that's not contradictory.
Keyen:
Votes for me coz I misunderstood his suspicion of me as a vote. Mistake happened on my part, but Keyen thinks that was scummy and should be reprimanded with a vote. So scummy of me. A scum!me will deliberately try to count an extra vote, especially from a person I am suspecting.
Lethargy:
Who thinks I am bitter for having a vote on me. So scummy of me. A scum!me will be open with my bitterness for receiving one vote.

My guess, one scum here for sure. Hierarchy from scum to town:
LQ=Keyen
>
Lethargy=Dave
>
Transcend

LQ, given your experience, I am surprised you were so openly opportunistic. If you're a town, it's even more surprising. You have zero reason for voting me.
Same goes for Lethargy. Opportunistic. But not surprised looking at your joining date.
Keyen & Dave, I was anyway suspecting you, so this opportunism doesn't come as a surprise.
Transcend, why am I not surprised? Unpredictability is your second nature.

Finally, just to make you aware what my contribution has been to the game, for you to think if a scum would do that:
1. I thought Keyen is fake and constantly questioned him. Look at my ISO. Look at our interaction. I persisted with my suspicion despite any wagon.
2. I thought newer, weaker or absentee players should not be targetted on day 1. They can be scum, but their lynches don't tell us anything. Plus, having a weaker scum in the later parts is okay. Multiple cases in point. I opposed voting against Eric, Cracker, Lethargy.
3. I didn't want Gamma to replace coz a slot becomes fuzzy once taken over by a different person. I pursuaded Gamma to come back. It's a small thing, but a scum would want chaos in the game. I wanted more order in the game.

P-edit:
Keyen: If I am scummy for appearing bitter, frustrated or childish, I guess I must be :] Coz perceptions are everything, right? Just one more q for you (I seem to have an endless supply for you): tell me what are you gonna do when I flip town? Who will be your top contenders for being scums (and I want the town to listen to his answer carefully). Keyen, you realise
you are going to be under scrutiny
, right? If you are scum, you are doomed coz a townflip was suspecting you. If you are town (yes, believe it or not, but despite all my pressure, I do entertain that possibility), the scum is gonna make the town go against you. Whether town or scum, you are screwed baby.

LQ: My posts around the one Transcend vote started as a joke, but
you made sure that it snowballed
. Most of my recent comments have been lighthearted, including the posthumous remark. For you to not see the light side of it is weird. But given that you do not see that, and given that I am at L-2, I would like to see the positive side of the wagon rather than be negative about it. So, to answer your comment, no, the wagon
didn't begin
as a move to assist the city, but now that
it's built, why not use it for something better
like finding scum. If I am anyway gonna be lynched for a stray remark, I rather caution town what to do once I am gone.
This post seems extremely contrived. Why are you even considering the possibility you are scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 491, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 489, Transcend wrote:Yeah this isn't right

UNVOTE:
Why did you unvote him?
Wagon comp most likely
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:29 am

Post by alban »

Spoiler:
In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 476, alban wrote:btw, Keyen one genuine question for you. I wanted to ask this to you long before. But I forgot. Your resurfacing reminded me of this.

Spoiler:
In post 216, keyenpeydee wrote:@Alban, It's because I still haven't felt something suspicious. Maybe I am just a VI or just dumb or maybe just bored and lazy to play mafia games?
In post 372, Aubrey wrote:FUCK, THE GAME ATE MY POST! Ugh. Not going to be as eloquent.

@Keyen

Basically you're not voting anybody, but have said you have 2 scum leans, 1 town read, and everybody else null. One would suspect you would vote one of your scum leans. You don't like them because they are pushing you. It is
kinda
OMGUS, even if they are not voting you, because you are scum reading them only for their pressuring against you. Minus of course your dissaproval of Ssmb's crappy push against me.
If I never feel like there's something scummy on the way he's pressuring me, Then I wouldn't have done something like OMGUS. But the problem is, I feel like there's something added to it. Like it's not a town push. If it is, I would have asked myself if his pressure is really accurate and that the reason would have suspected myself too.

My another point is that - Yes, he's pressuring me but I feel like there's a scum thing on that push, and the way he pressures me is really hard like I don't even know what I am gonna explain, and it is really frustrating especially I am town and I don't know what to do and that I can't suspect him simply by saying it's a gut feeling, that would be 10x I'll be scummy. And this thing is what I'm experiencing right now.

Call me VI but I'm town.

I know newbies or ineffective players really find that term offensive. You can call a bad player anything - literally anything - and they are fine with it, except when you call them the VI. Then they flip. They scream, shout, the works.
It's weird, how you are quick to call yourself a VI before anyone even entertaining that possibility. Not once but thrice. Why would you harp on something thrice?
I am a VI.
I am a VI.
I am a VI.....

Is that coz you would rather be considered a VI for your posts and not be considered a scum for your posts lacking content? I think your posts lack content coz you are scum but not a good one at that and are not able to hide your alignment by coming up with convincingly deeper content oriented posts.

Are you scumreading keyen for this?[/quote]
Yes.
Scum will be fine being considered bottom of the town pile.
No town should be content being considered VI. That too self confession. Thrice.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:32 am

Post by alban »

Corrected.
In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Spoiler:

@Keyen

kinda

Call me VI but I'm town.

I am a VI.
I am a VI.
I am a VI.....

Are you scumreading keyen for this?
Yes.
Scum will be fine being considered bottom of the town pile.
No town should be content being considered VI. That too self confession. Thrice.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 am

Post by alban »

In post 502, LicketyQuickety wrote:I got what I wanted

What exactly did you want? And what did you get?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

After my pattern review, I find your answer to my question to be indicative of scum. Last time someone pushed someone on that "town would make comments about themselves like that" basis they were scum.
VOTE: alban
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 am

Post by alban »

In post 503, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 467, alban wrote:Am at L-4 with votes from Keyen, Transcend and LQ.
Dave and Toto will join for sure.
Gamma maybe.
That will put me at L-1.
All the scums in there? :P
You know me a bit too well, I
am
willing to vote you.
That's what happens when you play 3 back to back games with someone.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 am

In post 509, alban wrote:

I wanted to see how you would react when I pissed you off.

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:38 am

Post by alban »

In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:After my pattern review, I find your answer to my question to be indicative of scum. Last time someone pushed someone on that "town would make comments about themselves like that" basis they were scum.
And thereby implying that Keyen's behaviour is not scummy?
You realise the contradiction?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 513, alban wrote:
In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:After my pattern review, I find your answer to my question to be indicative of scum. Last time someone pushed someone on that "town would make comments about themselves like that" basis they were scum.
You misinterpret my post.
In a past game, I said "I feel like lynchbait rn". Scum said "why would town post this?" and voted me.
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 am

Post by alban »

In post 512, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Obviously.
Asking you about the conclusions. Not the results.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:41 am

Post by alban »

In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In a past game, I said "I feel like lynchbait rn". Scum said "why would town post this?" and voted me.
Let's play this game.
Do you believe Keyen is scummy or not?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 516, alban wrote:
Let's play this game.
I feel he plays in a way that gets him scumread by opportunistic scum, from when I was scum with him town. However he could be scum, but I feel your argument against him is likely to come from scum, more likely than he is to be.
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 am

Post by alban »

In post 505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 482, alban wrote:Consider this my defence-cum-advice in case I am not alive:

One advice to the townies among you on the wagon: The q you should be asking, did he really become aggressive as is being perpetrated, and if yes, why would he do that? Was there a need for him to? Was he in a difficult place to begin with?
But if you come to the conclusion that there was nothing aggressive about his post, and that it was just a joke, and somehow a joke was spun out of proportion, then the obvious q you would be asking,
who did that?

More interesting will be to analyse the wagon. It's night here, so it is possible that I could be lynched by the time I am up. If I flip scum, well you have nothing to worry. Good for
But if I flip town, this is a valuable info. Look at who is on my wagon. And look at their reasons :)

Transcend:
Votes for me coz I suggested not voting for a newbie like Cracker. I agree, so scummy. A scum!me will of course try to dissuade you from voting someone else.
Dave:
Hasn't voted yet, but suspects me for suggesting not to vote for Cracker coz I am Cracker's partner. So scummy of me. A scum!me will of course try to dissuade you from voting for my partner by urging you to vote for me :lol:
LQ:
Coz I am uppity to begin with, and his post-vote reaction (post-vote being the operative word) that I overreacted. So scummy of me. A scum!me will be openly arrogant and feel threatened after receiving two votes. Like that's not contradictory.
Keyen:
Votes for me coz I misunderstood his suspicion of me as a vote. Mistake happened on my part, but Keyen thinks that was scummy and should be reprimanded with a vote. So scummy of me. A scum!me will deliberately try to count an extra vote, especially from a person I am suspecting.
Lethargy:
Who thinks I am bitter for having a vote on me. So scummy of me. A scum!me will be open with my bitterness for receiving one vote.

LQ=Keyen
>
Lethargy=Dave
>
Transcend

LQ, given your experience, I am surprised you were so openly opportunistic. If you're a town, it's even more surprising. You have zero reason for voting me.
Same goes for Lethargy. Opportunistic. But not surprised looking at your joining date.
Keyen & Dave, I was anyway suspecting you, so this opportunism doesn't come as a surprise.

Finally, just to make you aware what my contribution has been to the game, for you to think if a scum would do that:
1. I thought Keyen is fake and constantly questioned him. Look at my ISO. Look at our interaction. I persisted with my suspicion despite any wagon.
2. I thought newer, weaker or absentee players should not be targetted on day 1. They can be scum, but their lynches don't tell us anything. Plus, having a weaker scum in the later parts is okay. Multiple cases in point. I opposed voting against Eric, Cracker, Lethargy.
3. I didn't want Gamma to replace coz a slot becomes fuzzy once taken over by a different person. I pursuaded Gamma to come back. It's a small thing, but a scum would want chaos in the game. I wanted more order in the game.

P-edit:
Keyen: If I am scummy for appearing bitter, frustrated or childish, I guess I must be :] Coz perceptions are everything, right? Just one more q for you (I seem to have an endless supply for you): tell me what are you gonna do when I flip town? Who will be your top contenders for being scums (and I want the town to listen to his answer carefully). Keyen, you realise
, right? If you are scum, you are doomed coz a townflip was suspecting you. If you are town (yes, believe it or not, but despite all my pressure, I do entertain that possibility), the scum is gonna make the town go against you. Whether town or scum, you are screwed baby.

. Most of my recent comments have been lighthearted, including the posthumous remark. For you to not see the light side of it is weird. But given that you do not see that, and given that I am at L-2, I would like to see the positive side of the wagon rather than be negative about it. So, to answer your comment, no, the wagon
didn't begin
like finding scum. If I am anyway gonna be lynched for a stray remark, I rather caution town what to do once I am gone.

This post seems extremely contrived. Why are you even considering the possibility you are scum?
Coz for a defence to be complete, it needs to include situations which are imagined by the person who is accusing you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 518, alban wrote:
Spoiler:

who did that?

Transcend:
Dave:
LQ:
Keyen:
Lethargy:

LQ=Keyen
>
Lethargy=Dave
>
Transcend

P-edit:

didn't begin

Coz for a defence to be complete, it needs to include situations which are imagined by the person who is accusing you.
The problem is you seem to be giving TOO MUCH credit to the possibility of you being scum.
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:49 am

Post by alban »

In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
Let's play this game.

I feel he plays in a way that gets him scumread by opportunistic scum, from when I was scum with him town. However he could be scum, but I feel your argument against him is likely to come from scum, more likely than he is to be.
Possible. But how is that an argument against town!me finding something about scum!Keyen in this game? Or are you averse to that possibility?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:51 am

Post by alban »

In post 519, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 518, alban wrote:
Spoiler:

who did that?

Transcend:
Dave:
LQ:
Keyen:
Lethargy:

LQ=Keyen
>
Lethargy=Dave
>
Transcend

P-edit:

didn't begin

The problem is you seem to be giving TOO MUCH credit to the possibility of you being scum.
Point out. 'Too much' is way too vague.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 520, alban wrote:
In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
Let's play this game.

Possible. But how is that an argument against town!me finding something about scum!Keyen in this game? Or are you averse to that possibility?
Why is saying you're a VI or lynchbait so bad?
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:53 am

Post by alban »

In post 512, LicketyQuickety wrote:

btw, if you were interested in my reaction, and assuming you got and saw what you wanted (coz you unvoted me), why did you press Transcend on his unvote?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 482, alban wrote:Good for
This was unnecessary and feels a bit self-indulgent.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”