Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Hey MDS! *cheesy finger guns*

Umm excuse everyone, the one we should be voting is IO. My reasoning you ask? Well, here it is!

IO is a human, humans walk upright, bears sometimes walk upright, bears have big paws, lions also have big paws, lions are in africa, humans are also in africa, humans use cell phones, cell phones are computerized, Tron was a movie about humans being computerized, Tron had the MCP which was evil, Tron also had IO towers (which is her name).

BAMBOOZLED HOT DIGGITY DOG I AM ON FIRE! IO is scummy.

VOTE: IO
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:41 pm

In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'. Or is it a genuine slip? Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
That is a bit weird that 9 numbers would be used instead of 12 or 13. I am interested to see Cloud's response.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:43 pm

MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:19 pm

I dont know about these couple of votes on me but it really isnt a wagon so i will let it rest for now. I think the fact that CK cant go a single post without dropping the words "im town" is a bit troubling to me. It seems like he has to convincingly talk himself into believing that he is town. Personally i think CK purposely scumslipped so he could say that he is obviously town because no scum would REALLY do what he did and expose themselves when he actually has been scum all along.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: CloudKicker
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:24 pm

In post 132, Kairal wrote:
In post 125, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I dont know about these couple of votes on me but it really isnt a wagon so i will let it rest for now. I think the fact that CK cant go a single post without dropping the words "im town" is a bit troubling to me. It seems like he has to convincingly talk himself into believing that he is town. Personally i think CK purposely scumslipped so he could say that he is obviously town because no scum would REALLY do what he did and expose themselves when he actually has been scum all along.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: CloudKicker
I voted on you in the hopes of hearing a bit more about the d9 thing. It's clear that no-one with experience with either the roller or games of this player size would think the my theory that it was a scum slip made sense. However you entertained it anyway. Why?
My reasoning for CK really has nothing to do with anyone else. I think he looked at the ways people would view his posts and thought that no one would ever think scum would play so brazenly and so out in the open. I believe he was hoping to play scummy and be called out on it so he could say that scum would never play like he has, so that everyone would write him off as attention seeking and people would give him a townlean so he could get away with being scummy without raising alarms.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 pm

In post 140, Kairal wrote:Jin that's perfectly fair reasoning. It's not what I'm asking though. I (completely wrongly) suggested that maybe Cloud had scumslipped by revealing there were 4 scum in the game. 4 people commented on that. Mini, Io and Culted all said it was dumb and clearly didn't make sense (which it turns out, it doesn't). You played along with it. Why?
I dont think i quite understand what i played along with. I will happily answer your question if you elaborate on what you mean by play along.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:21 pm

In post 152, Kairal wrote:
In post 25, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'. Or is it a genuine slip? Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
That is a bit weird that 9 numbers would be used instead of 12 or 13. I am interested to see Cloud's response.
In post 28, Secret Agent Jin wrote:MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
In these posts rather than pointing out that what I've said doesn't make any sense you instead appear to agree with me. The first one could just be reasonably looking to get more content out of Cloud. The second one addressed to Mini seems to be an invitation for her to run with the idea that the D9 is a scum slip. Something which I've been informed by no fewer than 3 other players definitely could not be the case. I'm not sure why you did not correct me on this and instead appeared to agree with me.
After the fact CK said that he thought the game was a micro with 9 players which is a very understandably reason that he used the D9 so that first quote you presented is null. The second post you have there is aimed at MDS because she is the one that i am more comfortable addressing and talking with in this game. I addressed it towards her because i genuinely wanted her outlook on the situation. I have sense dropped the idea that the D9 situation meant anything, it is a mistake that CK made and he has addressed that. I really dont know what you wanted me to correct you on. If you drop a bag and dont notice it do you want 4 people pointing at it and telling you that you dropped it? No, 1 or 2 people will do. I didnt point out that the die situation wasnt a scumslip, i just dropped it and moved on.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 pm

In post 153, culted wrote:Psst, guys, jin doesn't want to address the pressure on him until there's an 'actual wagon'.

Who's down to figure out how many votes jin thinks a wagon is?
Psst, culted, i am not worried about 2 votes, its not near a wagon. If i freaked out every time i got 2 votes then i would be defensive posting all game.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:12 am

In post 161, culted wrote:I'm not saying that you should flail all over the thread, but to engage people who're taking issue with your thought processes instead of pretending that they aren't there, then possibly make us aware of how you're reading these things.

Have any questions for me jin?
If i have something that i want a fresh outlook on i will make sure to point my question to you.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:19 am

She is pretty savage, it worries me sometimes but she gets things done and her savageness doesnt bother me as its effective.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:32 am

In post 212, Dierfire wrote:Hello everyone! I think that I've played with some of you before.
It shouldn't take me long to get caught up; expect my return in a few hours.
Welcome!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 224, CloudKicker wrote:Btw minideathstar, misspell my name on purpose one more tiem and i will park my vote on you until youre dead or im dead, trust me i will vote and tab out for months
No need to be so vexed about her misspelling your name ÇlöüdKïçkër.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:40 pm

In post 227, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 186, MiniDeathStar wrote:Didn't see that, my bad. I still wasn't "sheeping" you though.

Like am I wrong on what sheeping actually means? I thought it only referred to joining a wagon without good reason or literally any reason. I wouldn't call just happening to vote the same person "sheeping".
Sheeping to me is voting for someone because you agree with someone else's case
Sheeping is following a leading vote with no reasoning like a flock to a shepard.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:43 pm

In post 231, CloudKicker wrote:I also do nicknames to ppl, i dislike you doing it because i feel its scummotivated for some reason
She is simply joking around with you CumulonimbusPunter :giggle:
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:52 pm

In post 236, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 233, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 186, MiniDeathStar wrote:Didn't see that, my bad. I still wasn't "sheeping" you though.

Like am I wrong on what sheeping actually means? I thought it only referred to joining a wagon without good reason or literally any reason. I wouldn't call just happening to vote the same person "sheeping".
Sheeping is following a leading vote with no reasoning like a flock to a shepard.
My intent was to clarify

Yours seems to be to disagree over something stupid
I was adding my opinion to the conversation
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:54 pm

In post 241, CloudKicker wrote:Do i look like i give a shit, antagonize me more now youre 1 lynch away to get owned all game gratz
Im pretty sure this needs to die.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 255, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 244, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 236, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 233, Secret Agent Jin wrote:

My intent was to clarify

Yours seems to be to disagree over something stupid
I was adding my opinion to the conversation
There's plenty of places where your opinion mayyrrs

This isn't one of them
Wow, aggressive much?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:39 pm

In post 268, Flubbernugget wrote:No. Just blunt.

Im not impressed with your hard on for ck
Whats awesome about that is the fact that it is entirely independent of you. You seem to be soft defending CK.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:07 am

This is what i got from the catch up. Grey is stupidly arguing with the mod about a decision he made which i aupport. Gamma felt he needed to force replace Clous and he did, end of story, move on. Shadow replaced Cloud and i am happy because Shadow is a good player and i like having him around.

Having gotten the non-important game things out of the way i can turn to the game now. I agee with Grey and MDS, whatever Massive is attempting is horrible. His posts seem weird and somehow faux-biased° yet i dont know where his faux-bias is coming from or why he is so biased towards MDS.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Massive

° I use faux-bias but the word doesnt describe how i feel. Massive is pushing and voting weirdly yet i still dont understand any of his reasons or his posts. It all seems like fake/made up pushes and posts, like he is trying too hard to pull things from where they are not.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 am

In post 372, massive wrote:
Jin:
If you don't understand my reasons for votes, how can you call them "faux-biased"?
I described it wasnt exactly the word i was looking for. It seems like you are making something out of nothing in order to justify your votes.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 am

I dont think one clears the other in this situation MDS, you both are independent of each other.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:43 pm

In post 400, Io wrote:
In post 384, Aj The Epic wrote:
MiniDeathStar wrote:Aj the Rubic, why are you scumreading Io btw? I looked through your posts but you never actually mentioned that until now.
Some of it is OMGUS at face value but the unexplained vote on me wasn't good, especially considering she had explained her position on other wagons far more clearly. Dierfire more or less explained it earlier, but it was a vote that made no sense given the post she made it in had other stronger scumreads.
At the time it was between you and Grey, but Grey now looks town so you're down to my only current scum read.
What are your views on Massive? If you posted them i missed it.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:09 am

I just want to point out that if i randomly voted a bunch and got heat and votes for it then said it was random and meaningless i would be called scum and lynched.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 am

Well its blatantly obvious to me who scum is, ill give you a hint, its flubber. He doesnt take much interest in the game until he feels he can strike at an opportune time and argue his way into getting a player lynched. He also, like Massive, doesnt really explain much. He also is just pointing fingers at MDS and pushing the points she is making aside. Its sort of like when you argue with your parents and they say "That doesnt matter, listen to me, i am the parent" he is just deflecting what she says with minimal effort.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:08 am

I was typing when he posted his last few posts that defend himself a little more, it all looks very suspect to me still but not vote warranting.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:11 pm

@AJ I started writing the post and had to take my dog and clean her dishes then i came back and finished my thoughts, i then decided to post it and write a second post about flubber instead of pre-editing my previous post.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:43 pm

@Newman: You reali that if MDS flips town then you would most likely be next, right?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:44 pm

In post 547, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@Newman: You realize that if MDS flips town then you would most likely be next, right?
EBWOP
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:17 pm

In post 593, Kairal wrote:
In post 590, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 380, Aj The Epic wrote:And 'hungry/happy' is actually 'hellooo' for HelloNewman....

His post 79 is fine, calling CK out for congratulating himself on a townslip is all well and good. The only issue is HelloNewman never actually interacts with anyone outside of CK and tunnels a bit that he's scum long after most of us have him as town. I don't mind contradictory viewpoints, but with an unpopular view comes a burden of proof, and I don't think Newman attempts that at all in his post. His reasoning CK is scum doesn't change at all (propped himself up on a townslip) even though he challenges CK multiple times through different wordings for the same thing. As I've said, I feel CK's play there was anti-town (aka looking at himself instead of others) but still NAI. Newman should've been tasked at building a case to actually make something happen rather than just stating he didn't like CK. At that point in time, nothing was happening with CK as a wagon so he either needed to drop it and refocus or force a real reason behind it.

So that's what I've got on Newman for the 4 posts so far.
It's not sheeping if you're the first one to point it out. And I'm not going to beat a dead horse about why his posts coming back weren't good.
I'd forgotten about that. Fair enough.
I see what you meant about the sheeping though Kai, AJ voted newman and then when asked about his reasoning he quoted a post that was 210 posts prior ro his vote. I think at the time of voting he should have either reiterated his points or explained something new to do with newman. I think him quoting an older reason basically disregards all the posts newman had wrotr since then.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:49 pm

In post 597, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 287, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 286, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said (as I've highlighted already) Saj is doing very little
That's kind of part of his meta on Day 1.
I assume you mean his town meta? How is his scum meta different?

As of this post, my top 3 scum reads are Jin, IO, & Newman.
How did i get lumped in your scumreads? Is there reasoning?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm

In post 603, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 598, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 597, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 287, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 286, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said (as I've highlighted already) Saj is doing very little
That's kind of part of his meta on Day 1.
I assume you mean his town meta? How is his scum meta different?

As of this post, my top 3 scum reads are Jin, IO, & Newman.
How did i get lumped in your scumreads? Is there reasoning?
Cause I'm a good scum hunter and you are apparently bad as scum.
Can everybody take note of this when i flip Town? Lynch this with fire.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:27 am

In post 636, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 547, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@Newman: You reali that if MDS flips town then you would most likely be next, right?
Why did you address this to him vs. other people that have voted MDS post-cloud force replace?
The post above that one is the reason for that post.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:29 am

In post 642, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 636, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 547, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@Newman: You reali that if MDS flips town then you would most likely be next, right?
Why did you address this to him vs. other people that have voted MDS post-cloud force replace?
The post above that one is the reason for that post.
EBWOP
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 am

Well, you all can vote on any wagon you want as it seems there is a few (massive, Io, Newman) but i think there are too many thoughts and conversations and not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum. The scum have done exactly what they set out to do and have caused confusion among the town.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

In post 703, I Am Innocent wrote:I mean most of the Io supporters also seem to be good with Newman and vice versa, so once again, how can you say there is "not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum"

Guys if I bite the dust, please don't let Jin make it to end game.
I think we feel the same about each other as i have said previously "lynch him with fire" about you. About the togetherness, if you look at the votes, there is votes for all three players and it is possible that all three are scum but we need to focus on lynching one and then we can lynch another on D2.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:53 am

In post 711, -Grey- wrote:
In post 710, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 705, -Grey- wrote:
In post 704, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 695, -Grey- wrote:
In post 693, Flubbernugget wrote:No no no no No fucking NO

I really can't belive you guys are arguing like you can only be paranoid of one single thing in the world
If you're going to quote my post, try to make yours relevant to what I said in that post.
Stop fighting with people because the way they define words doesn't have your seal of approval
If they twist definitions to fit into a scum mindset, then yes I'll lynch them over it.
As opposed to you twisting definitions to fit a scum read?
All me when I've done that.
Guys, either scum read one another or dont and stop arguing. If this is TvT then it does nothing to actually further the game, i am politely asking you to focus.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Would ot help if someone other then massive had intent to hammer? I still want a Massive lynch but i can deal with that tomorrow.

Intent to hammer
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 am

VOTE: We Get Tacos
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:57 pm

I am neither scum or scum. I am Jin, master townie. Anyways, if i had a gun to my head and i had to lay down a vote i would vote massive from going off of yesterday but i was wrong about Newman and IO, so maybe i am not 100% right all the time. About these votes on me, i dont seem to see a case, am i just missing it?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Think of it like we think alike MDS, i wasnt trying to copy you.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:38 am

In post 905, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 371, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Shadow replaced Cloud and i am happy because Shadow is a good player and i like having him around.
Where do you get this from? We haven't played in a completed game together yet? Have you read my games?
I believe the game is still going on.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 927, massive wrote:Did you just say "even if massive is town we should lynch him"?
I mean, when you think about it, that sounds like a good plan Kairal has.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 929, -Grey- wrote:Lulz.

VOTE: Jin
Lulz
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 am

Im pretty sure thats a lynch no? Takes 5 to lynch and i have 5. Unless it takes 6 in which then i will role claim
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:48 am

Guys, i am an important part of the town. I am a vanilla townie, i habe the power to votr someone to get lynched.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:49 am

Wow, i cant believe i didnt catch those typos.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”