Survivor: Medevac Island (Congratulations Alexis!)

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by xofelf »

While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Social Game Archive”