TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 294, Vijarada wrote:Not a fan of two-face saying that Tywin should be looked at if keyen is scum, then saying "There's no one way that buddies interact, we should just read Tywin after a scumflip to see if they make sense as buddies". That seems like a different position taken after questioning.
I'm not telling anyone how they should read Tywin actually. I just said how I'm going to. At least get your facts straight
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 324, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 318, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've played with him before too, doesn't change the fact he feels scummy here regardless
Distancing judgement this earlygame too is weak especially when you haven't done the due diligence on it either. If you think someone is scum for what looks like "shoddy distancing" you do the follow up and read the other person (gear) too in a more comprehensive way. You're not even looking to see more information from him it seems, but decided what you did incredibly fast and easily.
I did, I saw some bad distancing from Gear too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Huh. Well I can see where your coming from at least then, though I still disagree.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 321, gerryoat wrote:Jar has been asking a lot of questions and not giving answers. But, if you inspect his reads, they make sense. I can see why he's voting Key (even though I kinda disagree right now) And he also has a tr on tywin, which I can also see why he TRs tywin.
Wanna cw JJD wagon?
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 317, Raskolnikov wrote:Everyone please, I've played with jarjar multiple times and he rubs a few people the wrong way every time with his somewhat "harsh" or judgmental-looking demeanor. I don't think he's scum here.
Yeah jar seems very town to me.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Vijarada »

@Rask 317: I'm not sure anyone's reading Jar as scum due to being abrasive. Plenty of players are abrasive. I think there are other reasons.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

There are other reasons and I addressed them too.
deranged and incoherent
?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 328, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 321, gerryoat wrote:Jar has been asking a lot of questions and not giving answers. But, if you inspect his reads, they make sense. I can see why he's voting Key (even though I kinda disagree right now) And he also has a tr on tywin, which I can also see why he TRs tywin.
Wanna cw JJD wagon?
With who
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 314, Raskolnikov wrote:One of the best towntells is when you scumread someone but don't explain it and then someone comes along and explains it and it's what you have. I call it mirroring and it's what looks like what jarjar experienced.

I know it's awkward looking for you guys but I buy it.
You're saying that JJD TRs you because he was unable to explain his SR but you were able to put it in words and your words are what he was thinking in the first place, right? This makes sense if it's what you meant.
In post 315, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If not, why did you ignore his tr on you but not vijarada's?
?
So earlier JJD mentioned part of his reason for TRing you was that you questioned Vijarada for TRing you without much reason to. I was assuming he was right, didn't check for your post. My question is, if you questioned Vijarada, why did you not question JJD? I think your mirroring explanation answers this but if you have more to add please do
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Idk about "unable", when you don't say something it doesn't necessarily mean you can't say it especially earlygame.

I think you misread the latter thing too, it was referring to me questioning vijagar's townread onto keyen.
deranged and incoherent
?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 285, Vijarada wrote:This is reaching HAAAAARD from JJD. He made a joke referencing a previous game where we were scumbuddies, then said it was a joke in the very same post. That's just being sillly, and JJD's attempt to read it otherwise falls flat. Do you really think JJD that key wouldn't have just edited it out before posting if he realised he contradicted himself?
No he most certainly did NOT say it was a joke in the very same post. It was the next post.

Otherwise I'd agree with you that he would have just edited it out. But since he couldn't, he tried to damage control the best he could by pretending it was a joke.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 297, Raskolnikov wrote:Huh, didn't realize this wagon was this big.
Me neither. Though tywins vote is still from rvs and and gear hasn't been around in for a while.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 299, Raskolnikov wrote:People who I'd consider good votes atm:
keyen
psychodave
gamma emerald
Agree w/ all these
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And JJD, if part of your reason for TRing Raskol was that he questioned a shitty tr on him (213), why do you continue to TR her when she inconsistently ignores your shitty TR on her?
I think you're talking about this post:
In post 213, JarJarDrinks wrote:I agree w/ his keyen read and I like how he questioned Vijars shitty townread on him (which BTW Vijar ignored).
the "him" is referring to keyen. Rask pointed out that vijars read on keyan was bad in
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 314, Raskolnikov wrote:One of the best towntells is when you scumread someone but don't explain it and then someone comes along and explains it and it's what you have.
This.

Happens to me in every game. Basically I see a post and I think that it's something I could have posted myself.

Then people will usually tell me that townreading people for having similar reads is bad. Then I end up being right.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gamma, let's see his full case on you first and your response. I have a feeling he'll deliver.
In post 322, gerryoat wrote:Oh wait, I forgot he flipped to gamma lol. Yeah, that one looked like OMGUS at first site. But, we'll see what he has to say about that.
I thought what I posted already was pretty good. Maybe I didn't explain it well though. I'll try to lay it out better.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Ehhh.. of those, I'd go with PsychoticDave
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 337, JarJarDrinks wrote:
keyen
psychodave
gamma emerald
Agree w/ all these
as in these
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

My vote on JJD was from RVS. I just never took it off. Still reading, but noticed another JJD vote, so I'm going to UNVOTE:

For now. May revote that slot later if warranted, but I'm not staying on the wagon without catching up first.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

So here's my first 9 posts in the game
Spoiler:
In post 48, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4, Vijarada wrote:VOTE: JarJarDrinks for taking a character that ruined a movie and making a bad pun out of it
Anakin ruined TPM way more than Jar Jar did.

...and it's a pretty good pun.
In post 50, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 33, PsychoticDave wrote:No one in Game of Thrones is bad.
Definitely false.
In post 72, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Gear

for that fake-ass scumhunting
In post 73, JarJarDrinks wrote:@Gear.

Why are you voting for 2face?
In post 81, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 77, Gear wrote:

There is no way that you believe that.
There's no way you believe that whatever u were doing w/ regards to keyen could possibly have told you anything AI.
In post 82, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 78, Gear wrote:

It was an arbitrary choice between last on the Keyen wagon and PsychoticDave for his assessment of the situation.
UNVOTE:

I actually like this answer.
In post 83, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like I thought you were RVSing on 2face after that whole keyen ordeal which would have made no sense.
In post 84, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 78, Gear wrote:

It was an arbitrary choice between last on the Keyen wagon and PsychoticDave for his assessment of the situation.
UNVOTE:

I like it about 2face. If I had to pick a vote on the wagon that looked contrived. He'd be my first pick.

As for psychodave, I took his post in 63 as him attempting to be funny.
In post 87, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 86, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
So what does this mean?
He explained what it means
In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
I think it's pretty dumb and/or not believable but he did explain it.

So based on those 9 posts, gamma posts this:
In post 99, Gamma Emerald wrote:JJD feels like town. Gear too.
So then lotsa stuff happens and Gamma read changes
In post 252, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually JJD seems pretty scummy upon ISO
VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Ok, no issue so far. Reads change and I've made a few dozen posts since the fisrt read. So I want to see what posts of mine made him change his read:
In post 254, JarJarDrinks wrote:Got anything specific?
and he responds with:
In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:

In post 78, Gear wrote:

UNVOTE:

This looks like shoddy distancing
like wow. this is horrible for so many reasons.

- First off. He quoted posts from the 9 posts that I made back when he was townreading me. Like I wanted to know which posts I've made SINCE that townread that changed his mind. Like how in the hell does he quote a post that I made LITERALLY ON THE SAME PAGE that he said he townreads me. Like why when he read it earlier, he didn't have a problem w/ it?

His answer:
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK, reads change
then when I explain that reads should only change based on NEW content he says:
In post 267, Gamma Emerald wrote:My earlier reads were half assed
So he's using the "those weren't REAL reads" defense. Then he says:
In post 270, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah
I just threw out some reads based on a few seconds of analysis
This is why I like giving reads at my own pace, it lets me form actually solid reads
As if to imply that someone forced the reads out of him. But go back and read page 4. He gave those reads completely voluntaraly w/o prompting from anyone.

- And the 2nd reason that his answer is so horrible is that the reason he finds those posts scummy is because it "looks like shoddy distancing". And who does it look I'm distancing myself from? GEAR, the OTHER guy that Gamma gave an unprompted townread to in that post. I'd like to know what made Gamma change his read of gear also. Was it also something that he was townreading Gear for earlier? :lol:
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:12 pm

keyen
psychodave
gamma emerald
I agree with this actually.

Keyan looks too easy, and the wagon grew too fast very early without much reasoning at the time beyond 'feels,' but his recent play hasn't looked any better. I also don't like him putting me in as his essentially only town-read in that huge read list he posted. I was at the top. I question the wagon and he jumps on me as being super town, while Two Face jumps as if it connects me to Keyan. Both extreme reactions seem contrived to me.

Psychodave has been given excuses for his supposed 'fast environment' as to why he posts fluff and/or scummy things. He hasn't answered any questions posed to him, and for some reason, nobody has truly jumped on him with votes the way they have with Keyan. Only a select few have questioned Dave or his motives at all. That makes me suspicious. Also, where is TwoFace giving his pairing if Dave flips scum? I forgot which person it was that explained Dave away as 'fast paced environment' so I'll have to go back and find it, but I'm on my phone so it will take another post to do it. Regardless, TwoFace should be pairing those two as well if he holds to his current reasoning. Why hasn't this happened?

Gamma seems to vote randomly and gives little weight to them. I questioned Rask's motivations about Lil Uzi, and gamma votes Lil Uzi right after. I didn't get why, and it looked odd. Then Rask questions gamma about his casual play, so gamma does a literal 3 minute ISO (supposedly) and changes votes. Again, I don't see any real reason for it and there's no weight with the vote. It seems to go on whomever seems easy at the time, but it doesn't look like Gamma legitimately believes they're voting scum in any instance.

All the mentions of TwoFace above lead me to mention a possible OMGUS read (on my part) on TwoFace. Mainly it's due to him trying to pair me with Keyan for questioning the early vote reasons on him. He then says if Keyan flips town, he's not going to watch me anymore. That doesn't seem like a townie statement. Townie TwoFace should watch everyone regardless. Whatever Keyan flips wouldn't make me more/less town. What's the goal with the pairing statement? He claims he isn't telling anyone else what to do after the fact, but told 'town' to watch me in his original post. It seems like he's flip flopping his stance based on whether he gets questioned on it or not. He also gets very defensive/abrasive about it too, which seems odd to me. This may all be OMGUS/conf bias on my part though. I'll let everyone else decide. Regardless, I find his overall play to be scummy, although maybe he just likes being an Internet tough guy. It's hard to tell RN.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I skimread it before because I don't always have the luxury of taking my sweet ass time
I initially townread the interaction but after looking back I felt like it was distancing
So yes I did change what I thought of the posts
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@tywin: So you think I'm scum for vote hopping?
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:27 pm

In post 313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Do you think JJD had good reason to TR you in post 181 Rask? If not, why did you ignore his tr on you but not vijarada's? And JJD, if part of your reason for TRing Raskol was that he questioned a shitty tr on him (213), why do you continue to TR her when she inconsistently ignores your shitty TR on her? Trying to make sense of this. Raskol, why isn't jarjar being lynched? This doesn't look right

VOTE: JJD
L-2
Found the name. Kyouko is the one who defended Dave and claimed his play was clearly 'fast paced environment.' Now I see Kyouko wants to quicklynch JJD? What are your reasons for this vote Kyou? Could you explain why JJD is scummy and Dave is not?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

In post 347, Gamma Emerald wrote:@tywin: So you think I'm scum for vote hopping?
I gave reasons why I agreed with you being possible scum from my perspective. That doesn't mean you're tops on my scum list, or id be voting you. Your vote hopping just looks like you don't actually believe any of them are scum, which makes me question alignment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”