Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 180, TwoFace wrote:if key flips scum, keep an eye on tywin.
In post 325, TwoFace wrote:
In post 294, Vijarada wrote:Not a fan of two-face saying that Tywin should be looked at if keyen is scum, then saying "There's no one way that buddies interact, we should just read Tywin after a scumflip to see if they make sense as buddies". That seems like a different position taken after questioning.
I'm not telling anyone how they should read Tywin actually. I just said how I'm going to. At least get your facts straight
Posting this for future TwoFace attack on me, since his personality makes me assume it's a guaranteed reaction.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

This forum needs a phone app. Ugh.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:That doesn't seem like a townie statement. Townie TwoFace should watch everyone regardless
This is absurd. I can't be suspicious of everyone. Townies should not be suspicious of everyone when the math proves town outnumber scum. I'm not going to be "keeping an eye on" people I don't think are scum. I honestly don't believe that you don't understand the reference.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:Whatever Keyan flips wouldn't make me more/less town.
I obviously disagree. I may not be correct in thinking you and he could be paired, but that's what I'm currently thinking.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:What's the goal with the pairing statement?
To let others know that I think there's a possible connection in case somewhere down the line I'm not around. I try to be transparent with my scum reads.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:He claims he isn't telling anyone else what to do after the fact, but told 'town' to watch me in his original post.
Why do you go and lie right now? I never told anyone to watch you. Here's what I said.
In post 124, TwoFace wrote:^ smh

Mental note. Keep an eye on that guy
You should be smart enough to know what mental note means. I didn't tell anyone anything and don't appreciate you and keyan twisting the truth.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:It seems like he's flip flopping his stance based on whether he gets questioned on it or not.
I haven't flip flopped on anything actually. Please provide evidence or I'll consider this a second lie.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:He also gets very defensive/abrasive about it too, which seems odd to me
Well then you will always find me odd because I'm a defensive/abrasive player in general. I've even got that I'm defensive in my signature cause it keeps coming up. If people say things about me that aren't true, I'm going to set the record straight. I'm also not in elementary school and know nobody else on this site is either so they don't get treated with kids gloves.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:although maybe he just likes being an Internet tough guy
Shit son. You haven't even seen me close to my worst yet. Keep lying about me though. That's a good way to poke the bull.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 350, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 294, Vijarada wrote:Not a fan of two-face saying that Tywin should be looked at if keyen is scum, then saying "There's no one way that buddies interact, we should just read Tywin after a scumflip to see if they make sense as buddies". That seems like a different position taken after questioning.
I'm not telling anyone how they should read Tywin actually. I just said how I'm going to. At least get your facts straight
Posting this for future TwoFace attack on me, since his personality makes me assume it's a guaranteed reaction.
Seems unnecessary. I was only going to focus on you if key flipped scum. Though lying is a big no no for me so you definitely dropped down a few notches.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tywin's focus on TF doesn't feel right to me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 354, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tywin's focus on TF doesn't feel right to me.
Why not?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
Why not?
It feels like he's too concerned about TF's association
Maybe scum caught for the wrong reason
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: PsychoticDave

voting this for now.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 356, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why not?
If he is too concerned about TF's association, why would he draw even more attention to it the way he has been?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 350, Tywin Lannister wrote:
This does not look like a town post. It looks like scum trying to discredit/pre-defend.
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 359, Gamma Emerald wrote:This does not look like a town post. It looks like scum trying to discredit/pre-defend.
So... why aren't you voting him?
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because I didn't really think to take initiative
VOTE: Tywin Lannister
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I liked your reasoning, but it's hard to buy when your vote isn't where your mouth is.

VOTE: Tywin Lannister
---
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by gerryoat »

back to back bad votes imo
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 356, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why not?
Yeah that's what I said earlier. He's making a big deal out of something so small.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

We need to lynch keyen first
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:23 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 365, TwoFace wrote:We need to lynch keyen first
what's your read on psychoticdave
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

Let me read his posts later and I'll tell you.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

Dave is null. Hasn't don't anything protown but hasn't really done anything scummy either. Really hasn't done anything
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 338, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And JJD, if part of your reason for TRing Raskol was that he questioned a shitty tr on him (213), why do you continue to TR her when she inconsistently ignores your shitty TR on her?
I think you're talking about this post:
In post 213, JarJarDrinks wrote:I agree w/ his keyen read and I like how he questioned Vijars shitty townread on him (which BTW Vijar ignored).
the "him" is referring to keyen. Rask pointed out that vijars read on keyan was bad in
Oh yeah I definitely misread that. The pronoun confused me and that looked like a huge inconsistency the way I read it the first time.
VOTE: Gear
Back here for now, I'll have to reread the game and take notes sometime soon but I'm working a lot lately. There seem to be more than a few people looking at Keyen, PD, and Gamma so I'll have to see what all that's about in more detail. Not really feeling any of those from the phone skimming I've been doing to keep up lately though.
In post 348, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Do you think JJD had good reason to TR you in post 181 Rask? If not, why did you ignore his tr on you but not vijarada's? And JJD, if part of your reason for TRing Raskol was that he questioned a shitty tr on him (213), why do you continue to TR her when she inconsistently ignores your shitty TR on her? Trying to make sense of this. Raskol, why isn't jarjar being lynched? This doesn't look right

VOTE: JJD
L-2
Found the name. Kyouko is the one who defended Dave and claimed his play was clearly 'fast paced environment.' Now I see Kyouko wants to quicklynch JJD? What are your reasons for this vote Kyou? Could you explain why JJD is scummy and Dave is not?
I was voting JJD when you made this post so I'll address this. I gave the only reason I had for voting JJD in the post in which I voted him. I no longer think he's scummy since my read was based on something I misunderstood now that it's been shown to me who "him" was referring to. I never said Dave is not scummy. I think he's been really inactive and people who are scumreading him seem to be doing so for post 63. The first thing I thought when I read that was that he's from a chatbox mafia site because it doesn't make sense to assume the second of those things.
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:That doesn't seem like a townie statement. Townie TwoFace should watch everyone regardless
This is absurd. I can't be suspicious of everyone. Townies should not be suspicious of everyone when the math proves town outnumber scum. I'm not going to be "keeping an eye on" people I don't think are scum. I honestly don't believe that you don't understand the reference.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:He claims he isn't telling anyone else what to do after the fact, but told 'town' to watch me in his original post.
Why do you go and lie right now? I never told anyone to watch you. Here's what I said.
In post 124, TwoFace wrote:^ smh

Mental note. Keep an eye on that guy
You should be smart enough to know what mental note means. I didn't tell anyone anything and don't appreciate you and keyan twisting the truth.
So mental notes are like things that you keep to yourself though. It seems like a stretch to say that Tywin and Keyen are twisting the truth because it looks pretty easy to interpret your posts the way they seem to be doing. Putting you three together in iso doesn't really show me anything right away either so again I'll need to take notes to figure out what I think of the fight going on between Tywin/TwoFace. Both of you look pretty earnest though so that makes me lean towards this being TvT, keeping any other information aside.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 369, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So mental notes are like things that you keep to yourself though. It seems like a stretch to say that Tywin and Keyen are twisting the truth because it looks pretty easy to interpret your posts the way they seem to be doing
Yes mental notes are usually things kept to myself but I also have to make my scum reads and potential scum reads known somehow. Being dead and not having my reads out is bad.

They did twist the truth (nice way to lighten up that they actually lied btw) cause they both accused me of telling others what to do and I didn't at all. I even quoted my post which clearly shows I wasn't telling anyone else to do anything.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:38 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

What Rasko just said on me is real []. If you think I'm awkward and self conscious, then let's put it this way: Imagine Gear suspecting me for OMGUS'ing , which I think I've done in past games here, People randomly formed an RVS wagon which I need to be careful not to look scummy plus, I've been also thinking it as a random wagon and not a serious one. So you could see my posts here: , is actually me being silly. , when I asked if RVS is out because I want to know if I'll read everything as serious. is me being
self-conscious
, So I really didn't say my reason. is really my reaction in post 68.

Okay so this is what I found out: is when JJD suspecting me with Rasko's 143 reason. 2F then immediately said which I think is being opportunistic. Especially when he said: "I get people don't want to rush things but sometimes rushing isn't so bad. Just had a game end where we lynched someone quickly and it worked in town's favor because he was scum and it helped the PRs find the other scums" - I don't see this relation with what he said that I am a good lynch. If it's his gut, It's weak.

is when JJD didn't believe me, Of course, what would you feel if someone think you're lying when you're telling the truth? is offensive. So it's offensive, I said . JJD really think I'm scummy, he doesn't want to pay attention on my posts. This is when I said which I stated on .

- It is definitely an invalid argument. When I said I'm on my mobile at that time which is true and matter-of-factly speaking, This is NAI. Argument is invalid because I forced myself to find that someone and quoted it with another post. Gerryoat, does that mean I'm avoiding direct confrontation when I quoted it on my next post?

- Actually JJD, reads do actually change. If Gamma reads your later posts as scummy, then re-reads your ISO again, He can find your posts that he finds town as scummy. Come to think of it: If you find a food delicious at the first time but saw some things you don't like on it, It can very much change your look on it whatever you say it's not disgusting.

VOTE: TwoFace

I'm still not voting for JJD, I'm going back on forth on him, but 2F - I need your reasons compiled on me why you think I'm a good lynch instead of Tywin who you find scummy?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 363, gerryoat wrote:back to back bad votes imo
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:46 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I just read Gear's iso which is full of Keyen meta whatever scum yada yada on me. Seriously Gear, If you find me scummy, State some quotes, reasons or whatever which is
related on the game
and not on the previous game we had.
In post 242, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: keyen

Explain your gear jarjar and tywin reads for me.
Gear's explanation is on the first paragraph here on the post. JarJar is on 371. Tywin, Well, I find him townish. He's not my strongest town read but I like his posts so far.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

KeyNpeeles vote is bad too.

There's alot of resistance to lynching from the Key/Dave/Gamma pool.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”