Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 374, JarJarDrinks wrote:KeyNpeeles vote is bad too.

There's alot of resistance to lynching from the Key/Dave/Gamma pool.
That's a lie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:56 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 374, JarJarDrinks wrote:KeyNpeeles vote is bad too.

There's alot of resistance to lynching from the Key/Dave/Gamma pool.
JarJarDrinks lemonade is the worst.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:57 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

my username clearly states keyenpeydee dumb
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 371, keyenpeydee wrote:2F then immediately said 178 which I think is being opportunistic. Especially when he said: "I get people don't want to rush things but sometimes rushing isn't so bad. Just had a game end where we lynched someone quickly and it worked in town's favor because he was scum and it helped the PRs find the other scums" - I don't see this relation with what he said that I am a good lynch. If it's his gut, It's weak.
that certainly isn't opportunistic at all. Like MAYBE you could call my early vote on you opportunistic, but not this.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:05 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 371, keyenpeydee wrote:I need your reasons compiled on me why you think I'm a good lynch instead of Tywin who you find scummy?
I already said that I think tywin is probably scum if you are scum, so clearly i am not going to be voting him right now. I much prefer your lynch because i feel your reaction to the quick votes on you were bad, I don't see you acting the same way in the game that gear linked, and I don't appreciate how you immediately tried to discredit me by calling me a bad player and saying I ruin games when 1. that wasn't true at all and 2. your only experience with me is ongoing which violates site rules.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Edited the quote so I could manage to answer it:
In post 379, TwoFace wrote:
In post 371, keyenpeydee wrote:I need your reasons compiled on me why you think I'm a good lynch instead of Tywin who you find scummy?
1. I already said that I think tywin is probably scum if you are scum, so clearly i am not going to be voting him right now.
2. I much prefer your lynch because i feel your reaction to the quick votes on you were bad, I don't see you acting the same way in the game that gear linked,
3. and I don't appreciate how you immediately tried to discredit me by calling me a bad player and saying I ruin games when 1. that wasn't true at all and 2. your only experience with me is ongoing which violates site rules.
1. Your X is scum thus Y is scum too is definitely poor weak reason for me and tywin to suspect. This reason is legit shitty so let's analyze 2.
2. Are you pointing the RVS votes? I don't see that quick votes or wagon on me as bad. This reason is legit shitty so let's analyze 3.
3. No comment. Wouldn't want to be banned.
Show
Games that I modded:

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

well obviously it's weak that's why i am not pushing it right now. I think you are scummier than anyone else in the game right now so that's why i want you lynched. I don't really care if you or anyone else thinks my reasons are shitty, sometimes scum can be caught for shitty reasons.

your reactions and play don't look pro-town to me atm. i don't really see anyone making a good case on somebody else either so that leaves you as the scummiest player right now.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VC 1.06keyenpeydee (2) [L-5]: TwoFace, Raskolnikov
PsychoticDave (2) [L-5]: Vijarada, gerryoat
Tywin Lannister (2) [L-5]: Gamma Emerald, -Grey-
Gear (1) [L-6]: ssbm_Kyouko
Gamma Emerald (1) [L-6]: JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks (1) [L-6]: Gear
TwoFace (1) [L-6]: keyenpeydee

Not Voting (3): PsychoticDave, Lil Uzi Vert, Tywin Lannister

Lynch ThresholdWith 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Current DeadlineThe current deadline is 7:00PM EST Saturday, December 17, 2016, or (expired on 2016-12-17 19:00:00)
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 373, keyenpeydee wrote:I just read Gear's iso which is full of Keyen meta whatever scum yada yada on me. Seriously Gear, If you find me scummy, State some quotes, reasons or whatever which is related on the game and not on the previous game we had.
Uhm, his argument was actually in your favour. He was defending you.
deranged and incoherent
?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 383, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 373, keyenpeydee wrote:I just read Gear's iso which is full of Keyen meta whatever scum yada yada on me. Seriously Gear, If you find me scummy, State some quotes, reasons or whatever which is related on the game and not on the previous game we had.
Uhm, his argument was actually in your favour. He was defending you.
How? Do I read him wrong?
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Rasko, He's clearly not. Saying I need to be treated with kid gloves is offensive btw.
Show
Games that I modded:

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

He most definitely IS defending u key
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Maybe the meaning of the phrase doesn't translate well, the gist of it is he was saying you should be treated delicately/carefully because he saw you as an easy lynch in your last game together.
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 385, keyenpeydee wrote:Rasko, He's clearly not. Saying I need to be treated with kid gloves is offensive btw.
it may be offensive, but that's him defending you. He's basically saying we need to give you a break.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I don't know what to say....
Show
Games that I modded:

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Keyen what do you see as the difference between twoface and jarjar that made you decide on twoface?
deranged and incoherent
?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 371, keyenpeydee wrote:If you find a food delicious at the first time but saw some things you don't like on it, It can very much change your look on it whatever you say it's not disgusting.
If I tried Fried Oreos and I thought they were were delicious and then later found out that they were made with rat testicle, then I would no longer like them.

Then if someone asked me why I don't like Fried Oreos anymore, I'd say "Well even though they are delicious, I recently found out they are made with rat testicles."

What Gamma is saying is that even though he thought they were delicious, he doesn't like them anymore because now he thinks they taste bad. Nothing has happened since he tasted them that should have changed his mind.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

though honestly Fried Oreos are so amazing that I wouldn't really care how they were made
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:37 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 393, JarJarDrinks wrote:though honestly Fried Oreos are so amazing that I wouldn't really care how they were made
:shifty:
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

How many vote changes has this been for Gamma? Looks like an OMGUS vote on me now for calling Gamma out. I believe that's 4-5 vote changes since RVS ended. Does that seem like a townie who believes all their votes are legit scum? They can't all be right, and the reasoning used to place those votes are weak even in the best possible light. I think Gamma may be scum here. I also could be convinced to lynch Dave too. Keyan looks too easy, and I still don't like the fast wagon that happened on him early. I got attacked by TwoFace for even questioning it (with Gamma backing him up), so there's that too. If key is lynched though, that would bring more light into reads, which may mean a productive lynch. I still prefer either Dave or Gamma atm. TwoFace may be town, otherwise idk why Gamma would jump on his bad reasoning so readily here. Being inherently biased, I believe my reasoning was more sound, so Gamma switching (again) to me based on the TwpFace/Me exchange seems very opportunistic and scummy IMO.

Will reread and vote later. At work right now.
Gear
Gear
Goon
Gear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Gear »

I'm not going to have time to do what I want I want to do today, but from what I've read:
Unvote

I'm confused by Vijars defence of Keyenpeydee, but I could be missing something.

I'd love to hear how Gamma's read on me has developed.

I need to look at Vijars' Keyenpeydee game.

I'll manage to catch-up tomorrow.

Two Face, re keyenpeydee, look at his self-consciousness and reactions to suspicion. At the moment though, I'm feeling a lot less sympathetic to Keyenpeydee after his read on Vijars changed without explanation and he tried to write it off as a joke.
Typically V/LA weekends
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:47 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 395, Tywin Lannister wrote:I got attacked by TwoFace for even questioning it
you did? who attacked you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 392, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 371, keyenpeydee wrote:If you find a food delicious at the first time but saw some things you don't like on it, It can very much change your look on it whatever you say it's not disgusting.
If I tried Fried Oreos and I thought they were were delicious and then later found out that they were made with rat testicle, then I would no longer like them.

Then if someone asked me why I don't like Fried Oreos anymore, I'd say "Well even though they are delicious, I recently found out they are made with rat testicles."

What Gamma is saying is that even though he thought they were delicious, he doesn't like them anymore because now he thinks they taste bad. Nothing has happened since he tasted them that should have changed his mind.
It's like me not wanting to eat something after finding out it was made with GMOs
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 392, JarJarDrinks wrote:

In post 395, Tywin Lannister wrote:How many vote changes has this been for Gamma? Looks like an OMGUS vote on me now for calling Gamma out. I believe that's 4-5 vote changes since RVS ended. Does that seem like a townie who believes all their votes are legit scum? They can't all be right, and the reasoning used to place those votes are weak even in the best possible light. I think Gamma may be scum here. I also could be convinced to lynch Dave too. Keyan looks too easy, and I still don't like the fast wagon that happened on him early. I got attacked by TwoFace for even questioning it (with Gamma backing him up), so there's that too. If key is lynched though, that would bring more light into reads, which may mean a productive lynch. I still prefer either Dave or Gamma atm. TwoFace may be town, otherwise idk why Gamma would jump on his bad reasoning so readily here. Being inherently biased, I believe my reasoning was more sound, so Gamma switching (again) to me based on the TwpFace/Me exchange seems very opportunistic and scummy IMO.

Will reread and vote later. At work right now.
Go meta me. I promise you I voteflip many times as town.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”