Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 543, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 541, gerryoat wrote:
In post 529, PsychoticDave wrote:Could we get a vote count?
this dude comes back and all he asks for is a vote count, despite there being questions on him.
What questions would you like me to answer?
Here's a few more for you behind what Gerryoats just asked:

1. Why have you not posted any opinions, thoughts, or questions toward anyone the entire game?

2. Do you expect town would win if everyone posted exactly like you have?

3. What are your thoughts on Keyan? Thoughts on Gamma? Thoughts on -grey-?

4. What are your thoughts on TwoFace calling you a 'useless townie?'

5. Do you believe your current play/participation has justified others viewing you as possible scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why did you ask question 2?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 549, TwoFace wrote:
In post 548, gerryoat wrote:
In post 546, TwoFace wrote:Right but Gerry didn't ask him any questions so what's he harping about?
I jut find it weird to come back and not have anything to add except "can we get a vote count"
Right it's odd. That's why I said he's useless. Considering the concept of the game, I don't see scum doing that.

He's another in a long line of useless players. Almost every game has one or 2.
Have you never seen 'useless townies' flip scum? Just curious.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 pm

In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why did you ask question 2?
Why don't you want him answer it? It's not a trick question. I'm curious what he thinks.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In the immortal words of Gerry, "How the fuck do you guys talk so much?"

Spoiler:
Jar, I read your case on Gamma and I was quite disappointed. I think it's fairly normal for one to want to step back and take a look at the whole picture again regardless of new information. The analogies didn't help much at all since you can always sample food before tasting the whole thing. A better case or reasoning would've been why he felt the need to rush out reads when the game was still young and no one prompted him too.

I'm not sure if the latter is a personality thing or scum who was desperate to establish himself early. Gamma's always is a difficult read for me but that's mainly my fault since for some reason I always seem to not pay attention to him whenever we play.

I think Tywin's issue with TF wanting to keep on eye on him is that he probably feels he hasn't done anything worthy of being seriously scum read at all. I can relate to that a lot and based on his join date I think it's a fair assessment of the interactions between those two. Really don't think there's anything there other than personalities clashing.

I liked Key's big response to the pressure in . Explained his actions and thoughts fairly well and while I don't agree with his view on TF's willingness to vote him, his tone just feels town. Still not really understanding any of his reads at all but hey, most people don't understand mine in general half the time so I'm just going to work harder to understand them.

My vote is going to go to Grey though. Been keeping an eye on this guy from the start, everything from his entrance to his demeanor gives me the chills. There is no way that Grey didn't know who Gamma was before this game. Someone who has never played with a person or doesn't know their meta doesn't say "It's Gamma." They're a more likely to say that's "newb town" or that's "NAI". Identifying with play style also doesn't justify that response. Even if he's telling the truth, that is not a reason to TR Gamma. I can identify with at least 3-4 people's play style this game but I'll be fool to TR them just solely on that. This tells me one thing and is that he doesn't have any real reads and he's just voting anyone that's a threat to him which is a big no in my book.

VOTE: Grey
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@LUV: He says he has a similar playstyle to me, that may be why he said "it's Gamma".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I know that but that still doesn't make sense to me, that statement is way more likely to come from someone who would have a history with you.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:38 pm

In post 555, Gamma Emerald wrote:@LUV: He says he has a similar playstyle to me, that may be why he said "it's Gamma".
Really? I don't connect those dots. I'm not sure how they relate at all. Regardless, you're okay with him attaching to your hip all game long? What if he flips scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 557, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 555, Gamma Emerald wrote:@LUV: He says he has a similar playstyle to me, that may be why he said "it's Gamma".
Really? I don't connect those dots. I'm not sure how they relate at all. Regardless, you're okay with him attaching to your hip all game long? What if he flips scum?
If he flips scum that means I'm town leading a scum. That's a heckuva deal to me.
<Embrace The Void>

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 222, keyenpeydee wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes
Note that I'm quoting this as a new link so I just copied and paste it. Quotes are being randomized.
In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hmm. I didn't have it as a scum read at all really against Lil Uzi. Looked inconsequential, but I didn't like Rask's shut down followed by calling the game 'newbie' as an aside. It seems Rask is trying to avoid conversation here, and regardless if the question was about an older post (this game hasn't even been active long enough for that time lapse excuse), what exactly was wrong with the question to shut it down and claim 'this is so newbie' after? Rask said it was a joke, and then called it ridiculous for others to not take it that way.

I find all that to be far too defensive for little reason. Aside from defensive, it has not-so-subtle barbs littering the whole post sequence. Elitism/ego at work, or scum shutting down anything before it starts? If Rask is such a light hearted player who jokes oh so much, then why am I reading it differently than supposedly intended? Maybe the humor is forced? Otherwise, it may just be bad.

Your thoughts Rask?
Accurate.
In post 143, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 137, keyenpeydee wrote:Why am I scummy? @whoeversaidthat
You sound awkward and come off pretty self-conscious, in particular you play it cool in your reaction and pretend like you aren't nervous when it feels like the complete opposite.

You have any thoughts on the game so far?
My thoughts on the game are being unrealistic. Everybody seems normal to me although I find Gear, 2F and JarJar sketchy. Oh yeah post is not a good response but what I agree with.
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 140, -Grey- wrote:
In post 138, gerryoat wrote:
If you read someone saying you were scummy, how do you not know who said it?
What did you hope to accomplish with that question?
It looks like forced to me. I mean it's not like it's been 20 pages, it's been 6. He could have asked directly, but instead it looked like he was trying to avoid direct confrontation with someone
It's not. Look, I woke up at that time, trying to read the unread posts. Just finished it and too lazy to where I read that. But see, I've quoted it. Is there still a problem with that? And if I'm avoiding confrontation with someone, then I shouldn't be playing mafia after all.
In post 71, TwoFace wrote:
In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
But he hasn't omgused everyone voting him.
You expecting me to do that?
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
Non sense. Do you expect me to say your town when you've actually did is to act, not scummy, but not that townish?
In post 97, Vijarada wrote:I think Keyen is town. He seems pretty genuine right now. I also concur with JJD in that Gear's reasoning was pretty garbage, but I don't think garbage reasoning is a scum-tell.
I think you're scum because I read you as like my scum partner on that newbie game.
In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 95, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually think keyen could be scum here
agree
Why?
In post 122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:.
Keyen - why so concerned about whether or not we're in RVS?
So I know if I'll post another shit posts.

All in All here's my reads:

Town:
Lannister

NullTown or just unsure reads:
All that isn't mentioned.

Leaning Town:
Gamma
Vijarada
Ssbm

NullScum:
Dave
TwoFace
Rasko

Leaning Scum:
Gear
JarJar
Why did you leave grey off?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think Grey is in the unsure pile. He said he's null town/unsure on everyone he didn't mention.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 559, TwoFace wrote:
In post 222, keyenpeydee wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes
Note that I'm quoting this as a new link so I just copied and paste it. Quotes are being randomized.
In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hmm. I didn't have it as a scum read at all really against Lil Uzi. Looked inconsequential, but I didn't like Rask's shut down followed by calling the game 'newbie' as an aside. It seems Rask is trying to avoid conversation here, and regardless if the question was about an older post (this game hasn't even been active long enough for that time lapse excuse), what exactly was wrong with the question to shut it down and claim 'this is so newbie' after? Rask said it was a joke, and then called it ridiculous for others to not take it that way.

I find all that to be far too defensive for little reason. Aside from defensive, it has not-so-subtle barbs littering the whole post sequence. Elitism/ego at work, or scum shutting down anything before it starts? If Rask is such a light hearted player who jokes oh so much, then why am I reading it differently than supposedly intended? Maybe the humor is forced? Otherwise, it may just be bad.

Your thoughts Rask?
Accurate.
In post 143, Raskolnikov wrote:
You sound awkward and come off pretty self-conscious, in particular you play it cool in your reaction and pretend like you aren't nervous when it feels like the complete opposite.

You have any thoughts on the game so far?
My thoughts on the game are being unrealistic. Everybody seems normal to me although I find Gear, 2F and JarJar sketchy. Oh yeah post is not a good response but what I agree with.
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 140, -Grey- wrote:
In post 138, gerryoat wrote:
If you read someone saying you were scummy, how do you not know who said it?
What did you hope to accomplish with that question?
It looks like forced to me. I mean it's not like it's been 20 pages, it's been 6. He could have asked directly, but instead it looked like he was trying to avoid direct confrontation with someone
It's not. Look, I woke up at that time, trying to read the unread posts. Just finished it and too lazy to where I read that. But see, I've quoted it. Is there still a problem with that? And if I'm avoiding confrontation with someone, then I shouldn't be playing mafia after all.
In post 71, TwoFace wrote:
In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
But he hasn't omgused everyone voting him.
You expecting me to do that?
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
Non sense. Do you expect me to say your town when you've actually did is to act, not scummy, but not that townish?
In post 97, Vijarada wrote:I think Keyen is town. He seems pretty genuine right now. I also concur with JJD in that Gear's reasoning was pretty garbage, but I don't think garbage reasoning is a scum-tell.
I think you're scum because I read you as like my scum partner on that newbie game.
In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 95, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually think keyen could be scum here
agree
Why?
In post 122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:.
Keyen - why so concerned about whether or not we're in RVS?
So I know if I'll post another shit posts.

All in All here's my reads:

Town:
Lannister

NullTown or just unsure reads:
All that isn't mentioned.

Leaning Town:
Gamma
Vijarada
Ssbm

NullScum:
Dave
TwoFace
Rasko

Leaning Scum:
Gear
JarJar
Why did you leave grey off?
Read the list again, notice it has a spot for unmentioned people
<Embrace The Void>

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Oh my bad
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:44 pm

In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
If he flips scum that means I'm town leading a scum. That's a heckuva deal to me.
He seems to have been leading you so far, and since you're voting me ur to his prodding, and I know I'm town, how is that a good deal? If I hypothetically did get lynched (or any townie really that grey led you to vote), and I flip town for all to see, wouldn't that not be such a good deal? I'm pretty sure that would implicate you in either scenerio (townie flip for vote he led you to, or him flipping scum). I'm not following your logic.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 563, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
He seems to have been leading you so far, and since you're voting me ur to his prodding, and I know I'm town, how is that a good deal? If I hypothetically did get lynched (or any townie really that grey led you to vote), and I flip town for all to see, wouldn't that not be such a good deal? I'm pretty sure that would implicate you in either scenerio (townie flip for vote he led you to, or him flipping scum). I'm not following your logic.
Okay, that changes things it being put that way. It does feel like he's been out to pocket me currently.
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Luv your vote is in spoilers currently so it may not be noticed by the mod.
I'm still at work but I'm free afterwards and this will be the game I read the most tonight. Without double checking posts or analyzing the grey wagon looks legit to me and I expect that's where my vote will be about 7 hours from now after I get off work and take notes on my PC. Starting to be able to scratch people off my naughty list and narrow down lynch options. TF and Tywin look town after the way they argue with each other. Not leaning town on any of the 4 in focus atm (Gamma, Keyenpeedee, PsychoticDave, Grey) so I'll probably vote one of them tonight. Gear hasn't really been here to convince me of his alignment yet. Neither have I though so maybe he's busy as well. Didn't like Rask's early posts (admittedly because I felt like I was in the right to expect people to infer what I did from Dave's controversial post) but she looks pro-town now. JJD was an associative read with Rask and based on a misunderstanding so where I'm standing now is:
Towny: TF, Tywin
Not lynching today, but not as towny as above: Rask, maybe JJD

Ask me about my reads for the sweet deets tonight in my big reveal after I take my notes.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Your townpool sucks cause I'm not in it. :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh right.

@Mod:
Please note that I'm currently voting for Grey in .
PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by PsychoticDave »

In post 550, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 543, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 541, gerryoat wrote:
In post 529, PsychoticDave wrote:Could we get a vote count?
this dude comes back and all he asks for is a vote count, despite there being questions on him.
What questions would you like me to answer?
Here's a few more for you behind what Gerryoats just asked:

1. Why have you not posted any opinions, thoughts, or questions toward anyone the entire game?

2. Do you expect town would win if everyone posted exactly like you have?

3. What are your thoughts on Keyan? Thoughts on Gamma? Thoughts on -grey-?

4. What are your thoughts on TwoFace calling you a 'useless townie?'

5. Do you believe your current play/participation has justified others viewing you as possible scum?
I think Gerry's questions are stupid, so I'll just ignore them.

1. I don't have opinions. I only judge things based on facts. FM is how I'm learning to read people, eventually.
2. Irrelevant question.
3. Like... in terms of what? I feel like Keyan and Grey are scum, but not both. Still null on Gamma. I was buddies with Gamma in a dance thing and didn't even realize Gamma was scum.
4. Accurate.
5. Activity is not AI in any way.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 568, PsychoticDave wrote:I don't have opinions. I only judge things based on facts.
In post 568, PsychoticDave wrote:Like... in terms of what? I feel like Keyan and Grey are scum, but not both. Still null on Gamma
Can you go into more detail?
If it's not on opinion but on fact then it should be easy to describe and get in some specifics.
And why not both keyen and grey?
deranged and incoherent
?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Lol @ my questions being dumb. And then you barely answer his questions
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@Gear
I liked your earlier statement on keyen (regardless of his align) as it seems like a good intention to say considering what happened in your last game.
But looking back I don't get you originally wanting to speedwagon him in the first place and asking for the votes to pile on if you knew that. Why make the decision to rvs wagon someone if you in your experience think they should be treated with kid gloves?
deranged and incoherent
?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Good question Rask
Prepare to be dazzled when I finish these notes I'm about to start taking,
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote: All the mentions of TwoFace above lead me to mention a possible OMGUS read (on my part) on TwoFace. Mainly it's due to him trying to pair me with Keyan for questioning the early vote reasons on him. He then says if Keyan flips town, he's not going to watch me anymore. That doesn't seem like a townie statement. Townie TwoFace should watch everyone regardless. Whatever Keyan flips wouldn't make me more/less town. What's the goal with the pairing statement? He claims he isn't telling anyone else what to do after the fact, but told 'town' to watch me in his original post. It seems like he's flip flopping his stance based on whether he gets questioned on it or not. He also gets very defensive/abrasive about it too, which seems odd to me. This may all be OMGUS/conf bias on my part though. I'll let everyone else decide. Regardless, I find his overall play to be scummy, although maybe he just likes being an Internet tough guy. It's hard to tell RN.
I think both of you are town btw. TF looks to have a short fuse in general and there are a lot of misconceptions on both sides of this argument that blow it up.

This is where I'm at in my notetaking and it's almost 5AM here now. I don't work until 2 but I'm feeling good about a bigger crowd now and I'd lynch Keyen, Gamma, grey, Vijarada, or Gear today. Dave feels like lynchbait (or at worst unskilled scum) to me and doesn't have team associations with other players within this pool in the way that most of these players do. Dave's a better target for a vig shot than a lynch right now imo. I've seen Keyen/Gear/Vij, and Keyen/Grey, but haven't noticed Grey/Gear or Grey/Vij yet. I didn't notice Gamma teamtelling with any of them yet so I'm less inclined to lynch him despite liking the case on him (to the point I've analyzed at least). Would prefer lynching Gear>Keyen>Vij (GAP) >grey/Gamma.

Gonna plow my way through more of this game.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah this game really did blow up last night and today. Also I'm not sure why nobody noticed, probably because we're all phoneposting shitlords who don't reread the game, but TF is the one lying about Tywin, not the other way around. I'm going to reserve judgment until I see this flip but I like him for scum if grey is scum.

Spoiler: The first lie, and I found more but want to hear reactions before I post the rest
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:That doesn't seem like a townie statement. Townie TwoFace should watch everyone regardless
This is absurd. I can't be suspicious of everyone. Townies should not be suspicious of everyone when the math proves town outnumber scum. I'm not going to be "keeping an eye on" people I don't think are scum. I honestly don't believe that you don't understand the reference.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:Whatever Keyan flips wouldn't make me more/less town.
I obviously disagree. I may not be correct in thinking you and he could be paired, but that's what I'm currently thinking.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:What's the goal with the pairing statement?
To let others know that I think there's a possible connection in case somewhere down the line I'm not around. I try to be transparent with my scum reads.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:He claims he isn't telling anyone else what to do after the fact, but told 'town' to watch me in his original post.
Why do you go and lie right now? I never told anyone to watch you. Here's what I said.
In post 124, TwoFace wrote:^ smh

Mental note. Keep an eye on that guy
You should be smart enough to know what mental note means. I didn't tell anyone anything and don't appreciate you and keyan twisting the truth.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:It seems like he's flip flopping his stance based on whether he gets questioned on it or not.
I haven't flip flopped on anything actually. Please provide evidence or I'll consider this a second lie.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:He also gets very defensive/abrasive about it too, which seems odd to me
Well then you will always find me odd because I'm a defensive/abrasive player in general. I've even got that I'm defensive in my signature cause it keeps coming up. If people say things about me that aren't true, I'm going to set the record straight. I'm also not in elementary school and know nobody else on this site is either so they don't get treated with kids gloves.
In post 345, Tywin Lannister wrote:although maybe he just likes being an Internet tough guy
Shit son. You haven't even seen me close to my worst yet. Keep lying about me though. That's a good way to poke the bull.
The bolded portion is the lie. Post 124 is in reference to Vijarada. I asked TwoFace for clarification in 125 and he replied in 126 confirming who "that guy" was. The post Tywin was talking about was a different post in which TF did say that he would be keeping an eye on Tywin if Keyen flipped town.

VOTE: -grey-

That makes 4, 5 if you count LUV's vote, which should count according to mod's rules post, on grey now. It should be noted that I didn't find it when I was ctrl+F searching for votes since the last VC to make sure I wasn't hammering grey though.

L-2 or L-3

Also Keyen feels like he's being set up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”