Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:26 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VC 1.09-Grey- (3) [L-4]: JarJarDrinks, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko
keyenpeydee (3) [L-4]: TwoFace, -Grey-, Raskolnikov
PsychoticDave (2) [L-5]: Vijarada, gerryoat
JarJarDrinks (1) [L-6]: Gamma Emerald
TwoFace (1) [L-6]: keyenpeydee

Not Voting (3): PsychoticDave, Gear, Tywin Lannister

Lynch ThresholdWith 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Current DeadlineThe current deadline is 7:00PM EST Saturday, December 17, 2016, or (expired on 2016-12-17 19:00:00)

Mod NoteSearching for a replacement for Vijarada.
Last edited by eagerSnake on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 599, JarJarDrinks wrote:
keyen

I don't believe the claim at all and would have no problem lynching it on day 1 but I get the site meta here so I wont pursue it.

pedit: I'll try to put a case together.
oh my bad

VOTE: keyen
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Keyen, Keyan. Tomato tamato. Potato potato
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:57 am

Here's my one issue with Keyen. Absolutely everyone has been more than adamant/willing to lynch him without question. Not a single person besides me has really even questioned it, and I know I'm town. That means scum most likely are all aboard the Keyen wagon, and that's where it makes me not like it. Keyen just seems like the 'easiest' option, but that doesn't make him town or scum. Regardless, scum love easy lynches that nobody questions. It gives no information if Keyen flips town, because absolutely all of you were eager to join his wagon.

So I really want to hear what the case is on Keyen, and I hope the rest of you question the votes on him as well and pressure everyone to explain their reasons before he (probably) inevitably gets lynched. If he does flip town, then I want something useful out of it. At the moment, scum can just play 'everyone was on it!' and have zero explaining or suspicion.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

interesting Vij is requesting a replacement...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm waiting to vote keyen until
1) the case is presented
2) reason I won't share because it will spoil the method
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:00 am

I realize not everyone is or will vote Keyen, but it's been the easy, quick lynch target since page 1. So if he flips town, I want it transparent as to why everyone thinks he's scum and/or votes him over similar players like Dave/etc. Easy =\= good in most cases IMO.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

who would you rather lynch gamma?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 600, eagerSnake wrote:

JarJarDrinks (1) [L-6]: Gamma Emerald
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

who else? jar reads town to me, especially given that grey is probably scum
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 am

In post 583, -Grey- wrote:I'm a bodyguard.
I remember in a previous game (on another forum), I was scum in a Hollywood-themed role madness game with 30+ people in it. I won as scum claiming Kevin Costnar - Elite Bodyguard. I'm not saying you're lying, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. It was the easiest role to claim and get away with.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:14 am

Actually, I take it back. I wasn't scum, but cult leader. I was Tom Cruise - Scientology Leader.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm. Interesting story there Tywin.
...by which I mean that's pretty scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 am

In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm. Interesting story there Tywin.
How is it scummy? Lol, you can't throw around the word to fit whatever you want. I'm sharing a story, and you consider that scummy? Okay then. Enjoy your bad reads. You'll find out eventually one way or another.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 613, Tywin Lannister wrote:
How is it scummy? Lol, you can't throw around the word to fit whatever you want. I'm sharing a story, and you consider that scummy? Okay then. Enjoy your bad reads. You'll find out eventually one way or another.
It looks like shade throwing. You don't state an actual stance, you just give an anecdote.
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just looks like a story to me, but I don't think it's worth bringing up right now since it's not like we're about to lose if grey is fakeclaiming. Rask is right though, if there is a protective they should hold their cc for later. They should also use that info to find Grey's partners.
Vij replacement should be good though, they mentioned they were having a hard time keeping up. Not coming back to Vijslot until the replacement catches up, but if it's not going to be grey today I'm going back to gear. Keyen really is too easy and there are too many instances of several (too many for all to be scum) players seemingly framing him.

VOTE: Gear
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:57 am

Post by TwoFace »

I guess I need to sit down and look over stuff. I don't remember seeing anyone framing key. I honestly think people want to give him a pass cause he was wagoned early and people assume that's always on a townie.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:27 am

In post 614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 613, Tywin Lannister wrote:
It looks like shade throwing. You don't state an actual stance, you just give an anecdote.
Shade throwing? It's just a story. I don't have an actual stance on whether grey is fake claiming or not. It frankly doesn't matter rn anyway. I just was reminded of when I claimed bodyguard in a past game while not town-aligned. It is relevant in that I believe bodyguard is an easy claim to fake, but I'm not trying to get grey lynched right now.

What is odd to me is that you look at my story, one I didn't have to bring up at all, and again you claim it to somehow be AI. You did the same when I pointed out that TwoFace lied. Funny enough, I believe Kyou came and proved it again after the fight was over. You took that opportunity to vote me for literally proving TwoFace lied about something. That was your scum read. It seemed awfully fishy and still does.

What I find extremely interesting is if grey is indeed a bodyguard, then you as scum of course would love him sheeping you. You also clearly let him lead you to a vote on me without any pushback. You didn't even question it or provide a reason why. That's awesome for scum Gamma, because you'd have an out on why you tried to lynch a townie (me) by being led by another townie (grey). Aside from that, when I asked you if it bothered you that grey was attaching himself to you, you clearly stated that no, you were very happy to have him do that. That's definitely something scum would love, but a skeptical townie would not.

Aside from that, no votes from you have ever had any conviction or real reason behind them. You've vote switched a ton of times, and every vote was useless in that you had no reasoning behind it. You weren't pushing for any lynches, and you aren't scum hunting whatsoever. You've only thrown doubt on other players, but do not ask questions in any attempt to find scum. Why? Is it because you already know they're all town?

I find that if grey isn't scum, the probability of you being scum is much, much higher.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 am

But I digress, I don't see you as today's lynch Gamma. My guess is it will be Keyen or Dave, the two easy lynchbait candidates. I'm still waiting on someone to give their case on Keyen though.

TwoFace, care to share your case on why Keyen is scum? You've been asking to lynch him all day, and I think you've been the hardest pusher for a Keyen wagon. You also linked me to him, so I'm guessing you're pretty positive (as far as you can be on D1) about him being scum. Could you give the case for it? I honestly don't follow the logic, at least not when there's Dave doing the same things. Why is Dave only a useless townie, but Keyen is scum? I don't think you've ever answered this.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

Why do people keep voting key? And why aren't more people voting PsychoticDave. -Grey- idk if you're new or anything, but you shouldn't have claimed right away like that, you weren't even on L-1 yet.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:57 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 603, Tywin Lannister wrote:Not a single person besides me has really even questioned it
you must forget i exist this game
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:11 pm

In post 620, gerryoat wrote:
In post 603, Tywin Lannister wrote:Not a single person besides me has really even questioned it
you must forget i exist this game
Sorry! Recency bias maybe. Ok, two people have questioned the key wagon. All I want is anyone to give their case on him. It's not asking for much. This is basic stuff. They should be able to, and if they're sheeping, then the leader needs to explain the case the rest are sheeping.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 619, gerryoat wrote:Why do people keep voting key? And why aren't more people voting PsychoticDave. -Grey- idk if you're new or anything, but you shouldn't have claimed right away like that, you weren't even on L-1 yet.
I think key is scum. I feel Dave is a policy lynch. He's lynchbait
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:17 pm

I can explain the Dave case at least. Dave has posted all fluff/trash for the majority of his participation. He did answer my questions, but he ignored gerryoats' for some unknown reason. He ignored Rask's earlier questions as well, and I may be forgetting a few. He hasn't posted any reads, because he claimed all are null, but when pushed he did say grey (and key I believe, but I'm on phone so not positive). Regardless, he hasn't asked questions or scum hunted anyone by default. It could be a case of being unfamiliar with forum Mafia, but I'd assume he'd still try to participate when he was told how this works.

So basically, the Dave case boils down to him being 'useless,' which he agreed with when I asked his thoughts on that. His avoidance of answering questions looks scummy, and his lack of scum hunts does as well. He does continue to post, so he's not lurking in the strictest sense, but he's added nothing to help town. By definition, his play as been anti-town.

Wanna add anything to this Gerry?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 pm

TwoFace: why is Dave lynchbait but key isn't? That's the question I've been wondering this whole time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”