Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 923, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Well you missed it because you couldn't see it - I was LLD's best friend. Although that was only for yesterday and last Night. Now she has a new best friend. In fact that the only reason I even asked DS to confirm the possibility of third parties (which happened in the PT) whic led to his post was because LLD said basically "Yeah, he's third party".

And if camn somehow isn't scum LLD would be my first choice. She ostensibly Neighborized me to "sort" me as her biggest question mark but really did nothing to prod conversation between us.
I'll be sure to keep this in mind, but my problem wasn't the idea of Uzi being third party. It's that you used the fact that the mod wouldn't confirm the presence of a third party as supporting evidence for the hammer!

In my day, no self respecting mod would EVER answer that question, REGARDLESS of the answer. Not to mention that DS has repeatedly tried to emphasize that he doesn't like people doing this.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 925, Socrates wrote:I'll be sure to keep this in mind, but my problem wasn't the idea of Uzi being third party. It's that you used the fact that the mod wouldn't confirm the presence of a third party as supporting evidence for the hammer!
Explaining why I thought he was likely 3rd party if not scum is not "supporting evidence". The only reason I needed to hammer him was him claiming being immune fully immune to Nightkills and able to hand out a 1-Shot BP also.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:37 am

In post 924, Socrates wrote:And the thing I'm getting at here is that this hole you've dug isn't as deep as you seem to think it is. Especially when you claimed to have a thick skin. But maybe you wouldn't realize this if you ARE scum? Do you panic this easily as scum?
You seriously think I'm panicking? Lol.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Socrates »

Your whole thing about thing about how you've "made peace with your mislynch but I hope my case on Camn will live on!" and then throwing insults at me is the very definition of panicking.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:49 am

In post 928, Socrates wrote:Your whole thing about thing about how you've "made peace with your mislynch but I hope my case on Camn will live on!" and then throwing insults at me is the very definition of panicking.
No, not really. Being realistic is not panicking. Panicking would be going ALLCAPs yelling about how stupid everyone was for voting me blah blah blah.

The fact you continue to try to frame my posting as worried or panicking is suspect Socrates.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Socrates »

But you ARE implying that I'm stupid for voting you in a very backhanded way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yea moi hammering for lying and him, ya know, lying is pretty towbar moi.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE: Spyrex
I'm sorry you are scum instead of pisskop...
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by camn »

In post 923, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And if camn somehow isn't scum LLD would be my first choice. She ostensibly Neighborized me to "sort" me as her biggest question mark but really did nothing to prod conversation between us.
Add a twist- I had a modified 1-shot neighborizer ability.
That's a lot of neighborizing.
I happen to be town.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Camn
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by camn »

Jesus.. I just ISO's LLD and Spyrex and Ari together...
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
There is nothing there. Nothing.
I am Innocent had more content than all of them combined.

scumteam =

SpyreX
Lady Lambdadelta...
Aristophanes

On spyrex... Robot POE > Townslip early on...in fact
Spoiler: Probably what actually happened in post 50
In post 50, SpyreX wrote:
In post 5, DiamondSentinel wrote:
All role PMs are sent and all players with PT access now have access to those PTs. If you have any problems, please PM me, and don't bring it up in-thread to keep confidentiality.
Hey DiamondSentinel I am PM'ing you cuz I don't have access to our PT. Can you add me? Thanks!!

-Spyrex
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'll tell you what, Camn.

How about we lynch you, and if you're town, I'll self vote in LyLo? I mean if you're town we deserve to lose this game. So, 1v1?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by camn »

LLD- you would renege in LYLO anyway.
And I am way more into this right now!
I finally caught Spyrex as scum!

So- everyone, check this out.
In post 50.. spyrex misquoted. Here is the unadulterated quote:
In post 50, SpyreX wrote:
In post 5, DiamondSentinel wrote:
All role PMs are sent and all players with PT access now have access to those PTs. If you have any problems, please PM me, and don't bring it up in-thread to keep confidentiality.
I'm phone posting I'd have given up on life
Understand- he had posted NOTHING of value yet in the game. He had bantered about LLD's post restriction... did some setup spec. Thats it. It was his post #6.
But it gets A LOT of attention from him.
Observe:
In post 51, SpyreX wrote:Uhhhh what
In post 52, SpyreX wrote:So ftr i asked in a pm if that means scum have daytalk or if they just have access to the topic
Cause if it's the former i feel good about moi
Of its the latter well
In post 56, SpyreX wrote:
In post 53, JaeReed wrote:^ why?
Cause of scum have no way to talk and no safeclaims that's a pretty good way to signal

But if they do then it's fairly light hearted genuine discussion
In post 58, SpyreX wrote:I don't but that is usually easy to ferret
In post 59, SpyreX wrote:By don't i mean I'll assume they do but an easy avenue to check
In post 82, SpyreX wrote:Mod replied scum daytalk is a default moi probably town carry on
In post 203, SpyreX wrote:And which ones of you cheeky little bastards asked the mod like i was making it up
All of that to "Prove" that the quote to the mod was about Daytalk. Something which
no one was even questioning
HE DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Especially that last one.
I had forgotten about it.. but he hadn't he remembers his slips.

LLD- I know you don't wanna buss.. but you should. Mad towncred avaliable here.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Camn you're predicating this on robot poe and theres a scum flip that shows the actual structure

And jesus the whole discussion then was around flavor then and non daytalking scum makes that a lot more aggressive stance
Show

Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by camn »

In post 938, SpyreX wrote:theres a scum flip that shows the actual structure
What does this mean?

And what about your total nonexistence?
ISO yourself. You'll see how you are actually scum.
You and LLD both are coasting along without taking any stances at all. Classic scumplay.
But you are caught now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 753, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Final Day 1 Vote Count
JaeReed [2]Lady LambdaDelta,
Pisskop [1]SpyreX
Aristophanes [7]Pisskop, Kraska77, Nachomamma8, Camn, MagnaoIllusion, JaeReed, Aristophanes
Nachomamma8 [1]Socrates
Not Voting [2]Lil Uzi Vert, Dunnstral

With 12 alive, it takes 7 vote to lynch someone!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2016-12-04 12:00:00)

Aristophanes was lynched! They were
Beatrice Chatham

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Welcome I Am Innocent. You are
Beatrice Chatham

Crappy Mother/Corporate Dictator

You are
Definitely an Asshole
! You can talk to the other assholes REDACTED

Corporate Assassination
(Active): You have connections. I mean, being a super wealthy (and equal ruthless) businesswoman has its perks. As such, you can call upon one of those contacts to poison an adversary. Instead of a normal kill, you kill your targets through poison.
Bad Parent
(Passive): You have no idea how to parent. Or even do anything outside of a boardroom, for the most part. You can only follow what other people normally do. As such, you can’t be the first vote on a wagon. If you try to, your vote will fail.

Win Condition
: You win when you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.
You're Beatrice Chatham, Hannelore's mom. You used to be married to John, but then you got divorced because he's not really a social guy, and you're kinda an evil corporate scumbag. To each their own. Anyways, your pastimes include being super rich, being evil, and being a bad parent. You don't really have anything in common with Hannelore, except that you both like to drink. To quote Faye, it's like a Lifetime Original Movie. "Shaken, Not Stirred, One Woman's Quest to Connect with Her Daughter (by drinking): Love Hurts, But the Hangover is Worse!"

Night 1 begins now, and ends in (expired on 2016-12-04 12:00:00). Please PM me your actions.

Quick notice, Night 1 ends on my birthday, so I might be slow resolving actions and opening the thread.
Its got the redacted in it. Sure its as assumption that the pt is there but not a hard one

And if the arguement is im not playing well duh but dont pretend its nothing
Show

Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by camn »

But when you clicked it in those early game-pages.. it said "YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS TOPIC.... and you had a sad.
I know you are so uncomfortable right now.. cuz I'm in your head.

You really want me to believe you had no real time to post anything other than one-liners from your phone.. but you were busy getting to the bottom of the DayTalk Mystery via PM in the backchannels?
Puh-Lease.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Socrates »

Fuck it, now this is just crazy. I'm going to claim.

I'm a one-shot commuter with a drawback, just like Kraska. This is why I was going all hubba-wubba at her claim, but I re-examined her play, liked what I saw, saw how she had the exact same reaction to Uzi's claim as I did, and then looked at just how our roles aligned and thought 'this HAS to be a red herring'.

This is actually part of the reason why I'm currently sitting on Magna. A true bulletproof ON TOP of all the conditional protection in this game? And the flipped scum power is useless against ALL of it!? What IS this game?

And now we have ANOTHER set of conflicting claims?

Great, now I have to look at Kraska again, because there's no way they're BOTH red herrings.

Sell me on your claim, Camn. Considering Magna's description of their interactions, I might be willing to believe that LLD is the odd one out, but how does neighborizer fit with you supposedly being an upgrade-able robot? Any breadcrumbs to speak of?

I must admit I've been giving Spy a bit of a pass because he has mentioned being borderline V/LA for most of the game, but your argument about this supposed scum-slip gives me the same vibes as your push on me back in day 1.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 941, camn wrote:But when you clicked it in those early game-pages.. it said "YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS TOPIC.... and you had a sad.
I know you are so uncomfortable right now.. cuz I'm in your head.

You really want me to believe you had no real time to post anything other than one-liners from your phone.. but you were busy getting to the bottom of the DayTalk Mystery via PM in the backchannels?
Puh-Lease.
Ok, so run me through the logic right now

I as scum see a pt link, click on it, get i cant view it, go to the thread (not click back and reply to a scum pm and ask for access) find his post, quote it, send him a pm with it asking for access then post getting a known bug.

Or do i click quote and then pm asking is access the same as ability to use i.e. daytalk.

Or are you saying I'm lying about phone posting in evey game since I've been back.

Fuck it omgus away this isnt genuine

VOTE: camn
Show

Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by camn »

I dont crumb much anymore.
But I had a really weird thing...its not traditional.
I could choose someone on a night.. and then the next Day and Night I would be neighbors with them.
I would be untargetable DURING that time... but the person- they would have the option of tree-stumping me for the rest of the game.
I tried to use it twice.. and it failed twice.
The flavor was “Virtual Companion”- if you wanna get real. Its when I was in Dale's Glasses before I got a real body?

Anyway..I was basically a modified Neighborizing Hider who gets treestumped instead of dying if I choose scum.
I only bring it up, because DS says I can't try to use it again... so its gone.. but still relevant, given another Neighborizer.

I am thinking there are a lot of weird roles in this game. :)

p-edit. Haha Spyrex OMGUS'd me.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No, despite how much you want to paint it that way.

I dont care about votes but that logic is literally offensive
Show

Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by camn »

haha! I found it.

Spoiler: 2491

And dont LOGIC me, sir!
If you arent scum.. than all three robots are town, right?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

A possibility. I havent seen anything that is a foil to a cop yet and no one has claimed rb. Miller and gf is wide but maybe.

Or dunn is false because this balance feels wack
Show

Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Socrates »

Both Pisskop and Spyrex intimated that they know exactly how being upgraded would effect them, and yet you sound like you don't?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by camn »

Oh, I do.

That's separate from the Maid outfit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”