gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 623, Tywin Lannister wrote:I can explain the Dave case at least. Dave has posted all fluff/trash for the majority of his participation. He did answer my questions, but he ignored gerryoats' for some unknown reason. He ignored Rask's earlier questions as well, and I may be forgetting a few. He hasn't posted any reads, because he claimed all are null, but when pushed he did say grey (and key I believe, but I'm on phone so not positive). Regardless, he hasn't asked questions or scum hunted anyone by default. It could be a case of being unfamiliar with forum Mafia, but I'd assume he'd still try to participate when he was told how this works.

So basically, the Dave case boils down to him being 'useless,' which he agreed with when I asked his thoughts on that. His avoidance of answering questions looks scummy, and his lack of scum hunts does as well. He does continue to post, so he's not lurking in the strictest sense, but he's added nothing to help town. By definition, his play as been anti-town.

Wanna add anything to this Gerry?
this is pretty much it. even when he was given opportunity to give some good content, he shyed away from it. All his reads are from 'gut' and he can't break down any of his reasons for his reads.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by TwoFace »

But what scum would ever do something like that?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Yes, if they are bad scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by TwoFace »

So he's bad but you can't tell the difference if it's bad town or bad scum.

That's a policy lynch.

I'll pass
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 628, TwoFace wrote:So he's bad but you can't tell the difference if it's bad town or bad scum.

That's a policy lynch.

I'll pass
Then explain the case on Keyen. I see him exactly the way you see Dave apparently. You're policy lynching Keyen for doing what exactly? You really think a quick wagon that started on like page 2 and filled up fast was/still legitimate?

I keep asking this question over and over and you keep avoiding it. What is the case on Keyen?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:19 pm

In post 622, TwoFace wrote:
In post 619, gerryoat wrote:Why do people keep voting key? And why aren't more people voting PsychoticDave. -Grey- idk if you're new or anything, but you shouldn't have claimed right away like that, you weren't even on L-1 yet.
I think key is scum. I feel Dave is a policy lynch. He's lynchbait
This isn't a case. Explain WHY you think Keyen is scum. It is scummy of you to not be transparent with it. It's D1 so you have no legitimate excuse to avoid the question.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Looks like it's a slow night. Nobody really talking. Maybe it'll pick up tomorrow
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

In post 631, TwoFace wrote:Looks like it's a slow night. Nobody really talking. Maybe it'll pick up tomorrow
Fair enough. Will check back tomorrow. No rush.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay mental reboot
Tywin prons town for his skepticism, TF may be scum for consistently dodging Tywin's request for a case.
VOTE: TwoFace
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 617, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 613, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm. Interesting story there Tywin.
...by which I mean that's pretty scummy.
How is it scummy? Lol, you can't throw around the word to fit whatever you want. I'm sharing a story, and you consider that scummy? Okay then. Enjoy your bad reads. You'll find out eventually one way or another.
It looks like shade throwing. You don't state an actual stance, you just give an anecdote.
Shade throwing? It's just a story. I don't have an actual stance on whether grey is fake claiming or not. It frankly doesn't matter rn anyway. I just was reminded of when I claimed bodyguard in a past game while not town-aligned. It is relevant in that I believe bodyguard is an easy claim to fake, but I'm not trying to get grey lynched right now.

What is odd to me is that you look at my story, one I didn't have to bring up at all, and again you claim it to somehow be AI. You did the same when I pointed out that TwoFace lied. Funny enough, I believe Kyou came and proved it again after the fight was over. You took that opportunity to vote me for literally proving TwoFace lied about something. That was your scum read. It seemed awfully fishy and still does.

What I find extremely interesting is if grey is indeed a bodyguard, then you as scum of course would love him sheeping you. You also clearly let him lead you to a vote on me without any pushback. You didn't even question it or provide a reason why. That's awesome for scum Gamma, because you'd have an out on why you tried to lynch a townie (me) by being led by another townie (grey). Aside from that, when I asked you if it bothered you that grey was attaching himself to you, you clearly stated that no, you were very happy to have him do that. That's definitely something scum would love, but a skeptical townie would not.

Aside from that, no votes from you have ever had any conviction or real reason behind them. You've vote switched a ton of times, and every vote was useless in that you had no reasoning behind it. You weren't pushing for any lynches, and you aren't scum hunting whatsoever. You've only thrown doubt on other players, but do not ask questions in any attempt to find scum. Why? Is it because you already know they're all town?

I find that if grey isn't scum, the probability of you being scum is much, much higher.
Pinged
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 577, TwoFace wrote:if keyen isn't gonna happen, i'd be ok with grey but think keyen is a good lynch
You feel like I'm a good lynch because I stated you will ruin town? Bad reason.
I'm catching up now. Would want to provide reads with this JJ and Grey exchange.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 379, TwoFace wrote:
In post 371, keyenpeydee wrote:I need your reasons compiled on me why you think I'm a good lynch instead of Tywin who you find scummy?
I already said that I think tywin is probably scum if you are scum, so clearly i am not going to be voting him right now. I much prefer your lynch because i feel your reaction to the quick votes on you were bad, I don't see you acting the same way in the game that gear linked, and I don't appreciate how you immediately tried to discredit me by calling me a bad player and saying I ruin games when 1. that wasn't true at all and 2. your only experience with me is ongoing which violates site rules.
Can you quote some posts on my reaction on the quick votes?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

I'll just state this before I read the Grey thing-y again:

So I could see people jumping on my wagon and thanks for gerry and lannister, who called me keyan instead of keyen, for actually wanting a case on me. Seriously though, I need the case compiled so I could understand my wagon. Let's compare me to Dave: The difference between me and Dave is me posting more contents that I believe is enough for myself (Scums wouldn't want to believe it was a content-worthy post because it was posted by the-so-called scummiest person) to explain my reads. Dave, on the other hand, is just posting one sentence.

So if yall would like to lynch me because I'm an easy lynch, think about it more. Who's more the easiest lynch: Me or Dave? The reason I'm asking this is even though I'm not posting some content-worthy post, but still I'm trying to communicate and help town whilst Dave is actually admitting he's dumb town. So yall would like to remain Dave, who could be just a newbtown who's posting non sense, and if LyLo comes, he'll say: "I think X is scummy so Vote X" but Y is the real scum. So yeah, so much for the newbtown to let win the game.

I don't care if this post itself is scummy, but think about it. Nevertheless, we're both the easiest lynch but I find Dave scummy so he's more a lynch-worthy than the-so-called scummy bitch.
Show
Games that I modded:

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 633, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay mental reboot
Tywin prons town for his skepticism, TF may be scum for consistently dodging Tywin's request for a case.
VOTE: TwoFace
1. I said a while ago I'm ignoring Tywin
2. I've already stated my reasons for key. He can stop being lazy and look for them.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 635, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 577, TwoFace wrote:if keyen isn't gonna happen, i'd be ok with grey but think keyen is a good lynch
You feel like I'm a good lynch because I stated you will ruin town? Bad reason.
I'm catching up now. Would want to provide reads with this JJ and Grey exchange.
The way you said it wasn't a townie response. Your wagon wasn't really a serious one and you immediately decided to discredit me. That's scummy. If you were town you would have noticed nobody had a reason for you and ignored it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 42, keyenpeydee wrote:@Gear, last time I checked, I got no private topics in this game. Oh yeah, nice to play again with ya.
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
Don't like this one just cause it feels like an attempt to throw people off. Nobody an verify
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
Useless. You should have been trying to interact with the people voting you
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
This is you showing no originality. Not really AI but it's a bad post
In post 74, keyenpeydee wrote:Are we out of RVS?
This seems nervous to me. Like you are hoping somehow the wagon on you was just rvs and you don't have to do anything to get the votes off you
In post 137, keyenpeydee wrote:Why am I scummy? @whoeversaidthat
You should have known who said it and directly interacted with them
In post 192, keyenpeydee wrote:2F, your reads are as shit as ever. I remember you being so aggressive and ruining town.
Violating site rules to discredit somebody voting you. it's just shit play on your part, you're probably scum for it. I don't really see why you would do it as town.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

The yyyyyyy post just feels like whining
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:33 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

So you declare my posts as serious posts and not rvs posting?
Show
Games that I modded:

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:34 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 637, keyenpeydee wrote:I'll just state this before I read the Grey thing-y again:

So I could see people jumping on my wagon and thanks for gerry and lannister, who called me keyan instead of keyen, for actually wanting a case on me. Seriously though, I need the case compiled so I could understand my wagon. Let's compare me to Dave: The difference between me and Dave is me posting more contents that I believe is enough for myself (Scums wouldn't want to believe it was a content-worthy post because it was posted by the-so-called scummiest person) to explain my reads. Dave, on the other hand, is just posting one sentence.

So if yall would like to lynch me because I'm an easy lynch, think about it more. Who's more the easiest lynch: Me or Dave? The reason I'm asking this is even though I'm not posting some content-worthy post, but still I'm trying to communicate and help town whilst Dave is actually admitting he's dumb town. So yall would like to remain Dave, who could be just a newbtown who's posting non sense, and if LyLo comes, he'll say: "I think X is scummy so Vote X" but Y is the real scum. So yeah, so much for the newbtown to let win the game.

I don't care if this post itself is scummy, but think about it. Nevertheless, we're both the easiest lynch but I find Dave scummy so he's more a lynch-worthy than the-so-called scummy bitch.
Only 3 people are voting you. How about you ignore those people and just scum hunt and find scum yourself?

Don't worry about who is voting for you and why. You haven't done any scum hunting. That's another negative imo
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:38 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 642, keyenpeydee wrote:So you declare my posts as serious posts and not rvs posting?
Yes cause that's not how rvs works. Every post can and wil be used against you. I've seen scum get lynched for a shitty series of rvs posts
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

I can't get into this game and it would be better for me to replace out than continue participating without interest.

@mod:
please replace me
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VC 1.10keyenpeydee (4) [L-3]: TwoFace, -Grey-, Raskolnikov, JarJarDrinks
PsychoticDave (2) [L-5]: havingfitz, gerryoat
TwoFace (2) [L-5]: keyenpeydee, Gamma Emerald
-Grey- (1) [L-6]: Lil Uzi Vert
Gear (1) [L-6]: ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3): PsychoticDave, Gear, Tywin Lannister

Lynch ThresholdWith 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Current DeadlineThe current deadline is 7:00PM EST Saturday, December 17, 2016, or (expired on 2016-12-17 19:00:00)

Mod Noteshavingfitz replaces Vijarada effective immediately.

-Grey- has requested replacement. Searching.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

Ugh
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

Too bad on Grey replacing out.
Starting my catch up..will try to post thoughts this afternoon.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 634, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 617, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 613, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm. Interesting story there Tywin.
...by which I mean that's pretty scummy.
How is it scummy? Lol, you can't throw around the word to fit whatever you want. I'm sharing a story, and you consider that scummy? Okay then. Enjoy your bad reads. You'll find out eventually one way or another.
It looks like shade throwing. You don't state an actual stance, you just give an anecdote.
Shade throwing? It's just a story. I don't have an actual stance on whether grey is fake claiming or not. It frankly doesn't matter rn anyway. I just was reminded of when I claimed bodyguard in a past game while not town-aligned. It is relevant in that I believe bodyguard is an easy claim to fake, but I'm not trying to get grey lynched right now.

What is odd to me is that you look at my story, one I didn't have to bring up at all, and again you claim it to somehow be AI. You did the same when I pointed out that TwoFace lied. Funny enough, I believe Kyou came and proved it again after the fight was over. You took that opportunity to vote me for literally proving TwoFace lied about something. That was your scum read. It seemed awfully fishy and still does.

What I find extremely interesting is if grey is indeed a bodyguard, then you as scum of course would love him sheeping you. You also clearly let him lead you to a vote on me without any pushback. You didn't even question it or provide a reason why. That's awesome for scum Gamma, because you'd have an out on why you tried to lynch a townie (me) by being led by another townie (grey). Aside from that, when I asked you if it bothered you that grey was attaching himself to you, you clearly stated that no, you were very happy to have him do that. That's definitely something scum would love, but a skeptical townie would not.

Aside from that, no votes from you have ever had any conviction or real reason behind them. You've vote switched a ton of times, and every vote was useless in that you had no reasoning behind it. You weren't pushing for any lynches, and you aren't scum hunting whatsoever. You've only thrown doubt on other players, but do not ask questions in any attempt to find scum. Why? Is it because you already know they're all town?

I find that if grey isn't scum, the probability of you being scum is much, much higher.
Pinged
what is this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”