Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hello fitz
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ hello
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 603, Tywin Lannister wrote:Here's my one issue with Keyen. Absolutely everyone has been more than adamant/willing to lynch him without question. Not a single person besides me has really even questioned it, and I know I'm town. That means scum most likely are all aboard the Keyen wagon, and that's where it makes me not like it. Keyen just seems like the 'easiest' option, but that doesn't make him town or scum. Regardless, scum love easy lynches that nobody questions. It gives no information if Keyen flips town, because absolutely all of you were eager to join his wagon.
Grey is scum and while he is technically voting for kenyan, I wouldn't say he's adament about lynching him w/o question.

The 2 of them have pretty much ignored eachother throughout the game despite being them both being popular wagons. Grey made his claim and I think it was pretty obvious that the votes were gonna move to keyen so it's not like he had much of a choice w/ who he could vote for.

So then all you need is one of the more lurkier people (Dave/The Vijar slot/etc...) to be the third scum and your concern about scum possibly sitting on an easy lynch is moot.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 652, JarJarDrinks wrote:Grey is scum and while he is technically voting for kenyan, I wouldn't say he's adament about lynching him w/o question.

The 2 of them have pretty much ignored eachother throughout the game despite being them both being popular wagons. Grey made his claim and I think it was pretty obvious that the votes were gonna move to keyen so it's not like he had much of a choice w/ who he could vote for.
so much this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 652, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 603, Tywin Lannister wrote:Here's my one issue with Keyen. Absolutely everyone has been more than adamant/willing to lynch him without question. Not a single person besides me has really even questioned it, and I know I'm town. That means scum most likely are all aboard the Keyen wagon, and that's where it makes me not like it. Keyen just seems like the 'easiest' option, but that doesn't make him town or scum. Regardless, scum love easy lynches that nobody questions. It gives no information if Keyen flips town, because absolutely all of you were eager to join his wagon.
Grey is scum and while he is technically voting for kenyan, I wouldn't say he's adament about lynching him w/o question.

So then all you need is one of the more lurkier people (Dave/The Vijar slot/etc...) to be the third scum and your concern about scum possibly sitting on an easy lynch is moot.
what is the point of this post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:what is the point of this post
Cause Tywin doesn't like the keyen lynch cause he's nervous about it being too easy of a lynch which is often an indicator that it's a mislych. I'm showing how that isn't necessarily the case here.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Speaking of Grey voting keyen.

- Grey has me as his top scumread.
- I've been pretty clear that Grey and Keyen are the 2 people that I want lynched
- After Greys claim, HE IMMEDIATELY VOTES FOR KEYN. Despite the fact that his top scumread has been trying to get key lynched.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Keyen could be with lil uzi as well. Not much of a stance on him and his play hasn't really impressed me either.
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

I also don't think it's fair to say that keyen is an easy lynch, because outside of the early RVS wagon which really doesn't mean anything, he hasn't been close to getting lynched. i also don't agree that absolutely everyone has been willing to vote/lynch keyen. if that was the case keyen would have way more votes on him atm.

-gear- - says keyen is not a town read, votes keyen after he claims - that's basically it. the vote is a throwaway. probably thinks he can derail the keyen wagon by being on it
Gamma - said recently that he would vote keyen but only after somebody explained a case, before that he really doesn't give much on him
gear - sort of came to keyen's defense early on. hasn't really done much of anything the rest of the game
Jarjar - been calling keyen scum for a while.
Uzi - - says he is unsure of him, can't see motivation for either alignment
Dave - says he thinks keyen is probably town
Rask - been calling keyen scum for a while
ssbm - early on said he would be willing to lynch him, but now thinks he is being set up
tywin - defending keyen the hardest probably, but reacted poorly when suggested he could be scum with keyen
Vij - wasn't scum reading keyen

so looking at this, maybe 3/4 of the 13 players are adamant about lynching key, the rest are either unsure or defending him so Tywin's assertion is completely off base
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Gamma
Gear

PsychoD
Grey
LilUziV
Vijara
keyenpy

Two tier suspect pool atm. Out of 6 others, gamma and vijarada have the hard stance defending keyen.
ATM dave is more nullish now than earlier giving he's keeping up the style, though his stance went from "keyen is either scum or people are cautious" to "keyen prob town gray scum" and with gut being the reasoning this is still open. Gear was kind of weird wanting the flashwagon than saying he should be treated carefully but that's still weird even for partners and I don't mind gear outside of that.
Vijarada initially joined the wagon and unvoted because he seems genuine but disagrees with gear and says he shouldn't be treated carefully because of the perfect scum win they had together. Push on dave is on the logic that dave was trying to mislynch keyen though so the read is at least consistent. Although I'm not sure how keyen's joke-read fits in here.
Grey didn't comment much on keyen until voting him.
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

i could see keyen, grey, uzi scum team actually.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 41, keyenpeydee wrote:Wuz with dis random wagon lol
Shitty reaction IMO.

"lol" = "Look guys, I'm not even worried"

Here I show how examples of how keyen is not reading posts.
In post 176, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 138, gerryoat wrote:
In post 137, keyenpeydee wrote:Why am I scummy? @whoeversaidthat
If you read someone saying you were scummy, how do you not know who said it?
Yup.

This is @ least the THIRD time keyen has either demonstrated that he isn't paying attention to the game or wants people to think that he isn't:
Spoiler:
In post 74, keyenpeydee wrote:Are we out of RVS?
In post 86, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
So what does this mean?
This shows he's not invested in the game which is how lots of people play as scum.

In post 192, keyenpeydee wrote:2F, your reads are as shit as ever. I remember you being so aggressive and ruining town.
This looks like someone that knows he's talking to town.

In post 222, keyenpeydee wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes
Note that I'm quoting this as a new link so I just copied and paste it. Quotes are being randomized.
In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hmm. I didn't have it as a scum read at all really against Lil Uzi. Looked inconsequential, but I didn't like Rask's shut down followed by calling the game 'newbie' as an aside. It seems Rask is trying to avoid conversation here, and regardless if the question was about an older post (this game hasn't even been active long enough for that time lapse excuse), what exactly was wrong with the question to shut it down and claim 'this is so newbie' after? Rask said it was a joke, and then called it ridiculous for others to not take it that way.

I find all that to be far too defensive for little reason. Aside from defensive, it has not-so-subtle barbs littering the whole post sequence. Elitism/ego at work, or scum shutting down anything before it starts? If Rask is such a light hearted player who jokes oh so much, then why am I reading it differently than supposedly intended? Maybe the humor is forced? Otherwise, it may just be bad.

Your thoughts Rask?
Accurate.
In post 143, Raskolnikov wrote:
You sound awkward and come off pretty self-conscious, in particular you play it cool in your reaction and pretend like you aren't nervous when it feels like the complete opposite.

You have any thoughts on the game so far?
My thoughts on the game are being unrealistic. Everybody seems normal to me although I find Gear, 2F and JarJar sketchy. Oh yeah post is not a good response but what I agree with.
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 140, -Grey- wrote:
In post 138, gerryoat wrote:
If you read someone saying you were scummy, how do you not know who said it?
What did you hope to accomplish with that question?
It looks like forced to me. I mean it's not like it's been 20 pages, it's been 6. He could have asked directly, but instead it looked like he was trying to avoid direct confrontation with someone
It's not. Look, I woke up at that time, trying to read the unread posts. Just finished it and too lazy to where I read that. But see, I've quoted it. Is there still a problem with that? And if I'm avoiding confrontation with someone, then I shouldn't be playing mafia after all.
In post 71, TwoFace wrote:
In post 67, Gear wrote:I've played with Keyen before, I was scum, and had a front row seat to him OMGUSing everyone who suspected him (among other things, but that's what's relevant here). I saw that from him here, and it's good enough for me for now. Now, I am voting someone new.
But he hasn't omgused everyone voting him.
You expecting me to do that?
In post 80, Gear wrote:
In post 60, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 58, Gear wrote:
In post 53, keyenpeydee wrote:Yyyyyyyyyyyy
The red letters in your role pm.
No. You looked at your role pm.

VOTE: Gear
In post 61, Gear wrote:Do you think I'm scum?
In post 62, keyenpeydee wrote:Yes. Maybe.
Non sense. Do you expect me to say your town when you've actually did is to act, not scummy, but not that townish?
In post 97, Vijarada wrote:I think Keyen is town. He seems pretty genuine right now. I also concur with JJD in that Gear's reasoning was pretty garbage, but I don't think garbage reasoning is a scum-tell.
I think you're scum because I read you as like my scum partner on that newbie game.
In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 95, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually think keyen could be scum here
agree
Why?
In post 122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:.
Keyen - why so concerned about whether or not we're in RVS?
So I know if I'll post another shit posts.

All in All here's my reads:

Town:
Lannister

NullTown or just unsure reads:
All that isn't mentioned.

Leaning Town:
Gamma
Vijarada
Ssbm

NullScum:
Dave
TwoFace
Rasko

Leaning Scum:
Gear
JarJar
I already posted about the completely contradictory vijar read. He immediately claims it was a joke. But like, why would he post a joke like that in the middle of a bunch of serious responses in a reads posts? Makes no sense.

Also when I confront him about it:
In post 232, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 230, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 227, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 226, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 223, keyenpeydee wrote:That quote on Vijarada is not serious btw.
huh what was that post about then?
It's just much more like saying that he's scum because it's what he's doing to all players when we're scum together.
Ok so why isn't it serious?
He hasn't posted any read-worthy posts, I think?
So if hasn't posted any read-worthy posts, why put him in the Leaning Town reads instead of the unsure reads?

He fucked up and tried to correct it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 655, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:what is the point of this post
Cause Tywin doesn't like the keyen lynch cause he's nervous about it being too easy of a lynch which is often an indicator that it's a mislych. I'm showing how that isn't necessarily the case here.
Makes sense. I didn't look at it from the perspective you gave. TF has given a few fair points as well about key. Still catching up after skimming a bit, but will check out key more.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@JJD
I don't really put too much credence into inaccurate reads, as it happens with me as both alignments. Can you state the scum motivation for it?
<Embrace The Void>

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 663, Gamma Emerald wrote:@JJD
I don't really put too much credence into inaccurate reads
Huh where am I posting anything about keyn posting inaccurate reads? It's contradictory reads which is a big difference.

In post 663, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can you state the scum motivation for it?
Enough w/ this "scum motivation" nonsense. Tywin had the best answer:
In post 487, Tywin Lannister wrote:scum motive is to win by getting townies lynched while you survive. Am I doing this right?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:30 am

Wall post incoming, so I'll put it in a spoiler tag. Guess I could do a tl;dr of it too.

Spoiler:
I like Rask's scum list. It aligns with my general reads so far. I've been suspicious of Gamma for a while now. I haven't been paying much attention to gear, but I don't have a town read on him from what I have seen. Idk about grey anymore after the claim, but i don't think it matters right now. If he's scum, then he will get lynched eventually regardless. That may be why he lost interest and wants out. It isn't like he has much chance to survive RN regardless of alignment.

As for the rest in that second tier, I largely have neutral reads on most of them. I've gotten more townie vibes from lil Uzi than anything, but it isn't nearly as strong as I do from Jar Jar, Rask, and TF. I've also gotten them from Kyou.

Now that I see key's post 222 again, I like it even less. I'm the only 'real town' read he has, which probably came from questioning his wagon. I don't like Gamma in the 'leaning town' read. I don't have a real read on vij yet (need to ISO him, gear, and key I think), and my townie read of Kyou may be due to the 'Tywin was right about TF' post, so it's inherently biased on my part.

I really don't like Rask/TF in the 'leaning scum' section. I find myself nodding my head at the majority of Rask's posts this game, and while I disagree with TF on semantics here and there, he reads as an aggressive town. I can't say I've never played/posted the way he has, and I've always done it as town. Scum just play more careful in my experience, while town with nothing to lose are usually the hyper-aggressive ones like TF is playing. Dave is whatever to me. Now that I see people post key's quotes (plus JJD's perspective on key's wagon/possible scbuddies), I can see how key is the scummier player.

Idk about Gear in the 'definite scum' list, but I really don't like JJD there. His posts have been townie and have largely moved the game forward. At the least, they're far more helpful to town than any combination of key/gear/Dave/Gamma/grey.

Sorry for wall, but basically, I'm okay with a key lynch, especially after his latest posts. He really hasn't scum hunted as TF pointed out, and mainly it's been a lot of whining/flailing (no offense key). My main concern was the early wagon gaining traction so quickly, but I agree with JJD's points in how I could be looking at it wrong. If I dismiss that one concern, key does look like flailing scum. There aren't any real pro-town posts from him as far as I've seen.

Tl;dr: I like Rask's scum list. I really dislike key's post 222 read list. I agree with the points JJD/TF have recently made. Probably will vote key after I reread a few players I've not been paying much attention to, key included. My top townies agree that key is probable scum, and I don't disagree with that perspective anymore. I'm not 100% sold, but if we won't be lynching Gamma, I'll go with key. Would prefer Gamma though, at least at this juncture.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:38 am

In post 660, TwoFace wrote:i could see keyen, grey, uzi scum team actually.
Are they all newer players? They really read like they are due to the (mostly) unhelpful-to-town posts. I'd expect their play from newbie games maybe, but if they're experienced, then I'd be inclined to agree. It does seem off-base in that they'd be the easiest set to lynch by far if you added Dave to it. I have a hard time believing they're all scum due to that. It seems like an overly weak scum team.
PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:54 am

Post by PsychoticDave »

Whelp, I feel like Key is scum now. He's trying to push the lynch onto me for whatever reason, which seems like a survival tactic scum would use.
VOTE: keyenpeydee
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 am

What about a Gear/Vij/keyen team? Could swap vij out for Grey/Gamma, but I'm rereading and seeing connections between those three. Will update soon. I have today off work so have time for this.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:05 am

In post 272, Raskolnikov wrote:Ok Gamma it's good you're sharing now, especially if you have an opinion on leading wagon voicing that.

My concern now though is you were pretty nonchalant up until I asked you and then sprung to life with the superfast iso and team judgement after I asked what you thought of keyen wagon. In other words you didn't seem interested in what was going on until you felt eyes on you.

If you think jarjar/gear are both scum off this you should look at everything they did and give more analysis on it.
I'm still rereading, but I wanted to show post 272 from Rask. I agree with this and can legitimately say I feel like this is how Gamma has played the entire game now. So much like. Much wow. +1
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Yeah I agree w/ all that too. But no way I'm lynching Gamma unless it's somehow proven to me that the grey slot is town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:17 am

In post 407, keyenpeydee wrote:If yall would choose who to lynch then Dave is much more good than between me and gamma.
Key has been going after Dave this entire time it seems. He's only offered the easiest 'counter-target' on who to lynch over him and Gamma. He hasn't scum hunted anyone and his only play continues to be 'but.. But.. Dave!' He doesn't even call Dave scum. It's just another target that isn't him.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:21 am

Still rereading, but the more I do, the more I'm good with a key lynch. Seems maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention.

Looks like Dave's vote put key at L-2 so...

VOTE: keyen. L-1.

Can claim now key.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 669, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 272, Raskolnikov wrote:Ok Gamma it's good you're sharing now, especially if you have an opinion on leading wagon voicing that.

My concern now though is you were pretty nonchalant up until I asked you and then sprung to life with the superfast iso and team judgement after I asked what you thought of keyen wagon. In other words you didn't seem interested in what was going on until you felt eyes on you.

If you think jarjar/gear are both scum off this you should look at everything they did and give more analysis on it.
I'm still rereading, but I wanted to show post 272 from Rask. I agree with this and can legitimately say I feel like this is how Gamma has played the entire game now. So much like. Much wow. +1
I'm kinda stretched thin so plz forgive me if I don't always give you my utmost attention mkay?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 670, JarJarDrinks wrote:Yeah I agree w/ all that too. But no way I'm lynching Gamma unless it's somehow proven to me that the grey slot is town.
What makes you say this?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”