Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

That being said, he really doesnt like Toto or SSBM...why join a wagon with him on it? Correct me if I'm wrong, Toto was the only one voting Gamma at the time, right? Only a few people had mentioned their distaste for Gamma's play till then. He couldn't vote Keyen since he had a gut town read on him. Why not just vote Toto since he scum read him, and people had issues with him?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Uhh this is white flag though scum can easily be Transcend as there is no problem to save him
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Omg autocorrect
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Scum can easily nk Transcend with no pr to save him
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In fact, if he is banking on being wrong, that means he town reads Gamma...? wtf. A townie should vote for the person they scum read, not bank on being wrong. Especially when their scum read has potential to build a wagon.

Hella super duper far fetched but haven't both Transcend and LQ shown issues towards Toto, but failed to vote the slot? I hope they aren't scum trying to distance one another, while keeping their votes off of Toto since people question his alignment. Transcend could vote LQ since it is apparent people aren't willing to vote him based on activity reasons....super fuck'n far fetched.

--

and? You voting solely on rep is poor scum hunting. It also gives you an easy way to vote the slot.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 878, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Scum can easily nk Transcend with no pr to save him
Why?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Aubrey »

wanting to vote*
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 pm

In post 879, Aubrey wrote:and? You voting solely on rep is poor scum hunting. It also gives you an easy way to vote the slot.
Who is this addressed to and what are you saying?

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Ssbm.
In post 874, Aubrey wrote:
In post 838, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'll prolly sheep Transcend by deadline on reputation alone tbh but I will do a focused reread tomorrow, hosting a dank melee tournament at my house tonight so I'll be off.
Lame. See this is where I have issues with people who are voting Transcend though.

Not to mention
if I were scum, and Transcend was town, I'd be setting myself up to vote him the moment I thought there might be a chance town would lynch him.
To vote someone purely based on Rep is poor scum hunting logic. However if you're scum, it is a great tactic to use this as a "foot in the door" method of being able to vote a player you are scared of without having to bring forward a shred of reason for why. It is similar to how scum may vote a player based on poor activity rather than looking at the few posts they made and saying why they are scummy. Also, he seems to be waiting to see how the wagon will lean before committing to it.

Doesn't make me a happy camper.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't know if Ssbm is scum or not, but I don't like his reasoning for which he is willing to vote Transcend. On the flip side, I don't agree with Trancsend's Gamma vote either now that I'm examining it and seeing who is voting it. I want an explanation as to why he isnt voting a scum read of his and pushing it.

You're not exactly out of the dog house either LQ, but I'm willing to move on for now.

I'm watching you.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:07 pm

In post 883, Aubrey wrote:Ssbm.
In post 874, Aubrey wrote:
In post 838, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'll prolly sheep Transcend by deadline on reputation alone tbh but I will do a focused reread tomorrow, hosting a dank melee tournament at my house tonight so I'll be off.
Lame. See this is where I have issues with people who are voting Transcend though.

Not to mention
if I were scum, and Transcend was town, I'd be setting myself up to vote him the moment I thought there might be a chance town would lynch him.
To vote someone purely based on Rep is poor scum hunting logic. However if you're scum, it is a great tactic to use this as a "foot in the door" method of being able to vote a player you are scared of without having to bring forward a shred of reason for why. It is similar to how scum may vote a player based on poor activity rather than looking at the few posts they made and saying why they are scummy. Also, he seems to be waiting to see how the wagon will lean before committing to it.

Doesn't make me a happy camper.
Feel free to read the game I linked... twice.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm good. If you're wanting me to find something imparticular, plz just show me instead of making me trudge though that long winded game with the strals. :wink:
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:28 pm

In post 886, Aubrey wrote:I'm good. If you're wanting me to find something imparticular, plz just show me instead of making me trudge though that long winded game with the strals. :wink:
  1. Has Transcend Scum hunted? (This is a preliminary that MUST be passed) 50%
    1. Has he made concrete stances?
      1. Yes? 25%
      2. No? 0%
    • Has he been active
      1. Yes? 25%
      2. No? 0%
If Transcend has gotten 100%, congrats, Transcend is now
READABLE

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I think Transcend purposely plays to be unreadable. Maybe a better statement is, "I don't think he cares to play in a easily readable way." Hence, voting him based on play style is not that great of a move in my eyes without some reason of doubt. Didn't do me much good my first game with him. I wouldn't expect those who haven't played with him to understand that. You seemed to have an interesting experience since he did seem to be more aggressive your game. He was however a power-role. I imagine that may have a factor in his vigor.

Voting him on rep is just poor imo. It's that attitude that helps make reputable players begin to play in ambiguous styles, stop playing, or etc. Least I would imagine so. I'd hate to be voted just because of a good rep. :?

You keep on and on about your game, did you ever glance though mine out of curiosity?

Lastly, I've just brought forward questions to him about his plays. Why are you so pushy for to me scum read him?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

I like it when people talk about me
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 888, Aubrey wrote:I think Transcend purposely plays to be unreadable. Maybe a better statement is, "I don't think he cares to play in a easily readable way." Hence, voting him based on play style is not that great of a move in my eyes without some reason of doubt. Didn't do me much good my first game with him. I wouldn't expect those who haven't played with him to understand that. You seemed to have an interesting experience since he did seem to be more aggressive your game. He was however a power-role. I imagine that may have a factor in his vigor.

Voting him on rep is just poor imo. It's that attitude that helps make reputable players begin to play in ambiguous styles, stop playing, or etc. Least I would imagine so. I'd hate to be voted just because of a good rep. :?

You keep on and on about your game, did you ever glance though mine out of curiosity?

Lastly, I've just brought forward questions to him about his plays. Why are you so pushy for to me scum read him?
Don't make me link another game, you already haven't touched the first one. And this one goes preeeeetttty far back. I'll make it short ans sweet and you will agree with me because you are not going to do the work. Cho (you might have to look that one up) and I got in a bit of a spiff about playing to your win con every game. Guess what that means? That means playing to the best of your ability. Guess what that means? That means you DO NOT play in a way that is hard to read on purpose. El fine, that is it. There is NO reason to play in a way that is "hard to read". That's for lazy fucks who have no respect for the game. Credit to BlankFace for showing me the light.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:12 pm

And this is BASIC stuff.

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Toto »

Lq. Did you read key as town for being a non native speaker? How does that work?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 849, LicketyQuickety wrote:Keyen might be Town.
On mobile. Can not multipost. But I think it was around there
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I agree. You should play the best to your win con. Being readable or unreadable is key. Enough with you treating me like some noob ass. That being said, some people don't do it. It's a fact. I understand those special individuals aren't going to change, so I need to learn how to begin getting reads on them, instead of just lynching them and hoping I get a scum lynch.

Transcend, answer me.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Transcend »

What's the question
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 879, Aubrey wrote:In fact, if he is banking on being wrong, that means he town reads Gamma...? wtf. A townie should vote for the person they scum read, not bank on being wrong. Especially when their scum read has potential to build a wagon.
More of a statement, but I want understanding.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:42 pm

In post 894, Aubrey wrote:I agree. You should play the best to your win con. Being readable or unreadable is key. Enough with you treating me like some noob ass. That being said, some people don't do it. It's a fact. I understand those special individuals aren't going to change, so I need to learn how to begin getting reads on them, instead of just lynching them and hoping I get a scum lynch.

Transcend, answer me.
I don't mean to lecture you here, but how many times do we have to go over the same thing? Pro-Town is Pro-Active. You Cannot read a player who does not wish to be read.
DO
something about it.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:46 pm

In post 892, Toto wrote:Lq. Did you read key as town for being a non native speaker? How does that work?
Different culture influences play. Since I am not familiar with their culture, I cannot assume they would do the same things, necessarily. Non-native English speakers have a disadvantage understanding the game. Therefore, it is more difficult to judge their motives if they do not understand. You must draw this conclusion: the more someone understands the game the more they know what they are doing. This works in reverse and that is what I am going off of.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Aubrey you know what sleeping is right? I said I was willing to sheep Transcend. That means I vote for who he votes for

Return to “Completed Open Games”