Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I changed my mind. I'll vote now.

VOTE: Shadow_Step
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 618, The DEO wrote:
In post 616, Shadow_step wrote:There is no point in voting Rach cause Dreal is scum.
And why are you townreading Rach Marie? Suppose Drealmerz is town, what alignment is RM then?
Don't care about her alignment. Not sure either way.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 623, The DEO wrote:
In post 612, Shadow_step wrote:Remind me to never join a game with Titus in it. Useless tunnel fucking moron.
You sure didn't say that in the mini normal you were in with me.

Here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67053

You're only saying it because you and RachMarie are caught scum.

Drealmerz is obvTown. You're lynchshopping.

Nice of you to ignore my question too. /sarcasm

What are your reads anyway? Lynch anyone that isn't you?

Pedit: Happy Birthday Postie!
If you're town you are going to get some harsh words coming your way after the game ends. You quite literally want to PL me based on your previous experiences with other players RVS.

You played as alt, you almost wrecked us that game. Shows how awful you are.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by The DEO »

Wtf? I replaced in at the end of the game. I did not play as an alt. I replaced in towards the end. What are you talking about? You were scum that game. Did you even look at the attached game? It is the one where Infinity fake claimed cop.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 626, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 616, Shadow_step wrote:There is no point in voting Rach cause Dreal is scum.
And why are you townreading Rach Marie? Suppose Drealmerz is town, what alignment is RM then?
How does a town player not care about someone's alignment?

That last sentence pretty much screams you are sure.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by The DEO »

Grandma, what are your reads besides Shadowstep? I know you're not 100% but I would love your thoughts while you are here.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

You said mini normal so I didn't bother looking.
That game was a mini normal for you?
That was my first game with you. Had no idea about you.
You are reaching for reasons to scum read me.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 629, The DEO wrote:

Why the fuck should I care about RM alignment when I'm onto scum??
She hasn't made any AI posts either so impossible to sort ATM.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 632, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 629, The DEO wrote:

Why the fuck should I care about RM alignment when I'm onto scum??
She hasn't made any AI posts either so impossible to sort ATM.
Okay
Time to prove you wrong
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

VOTE: Postie
In post 358, RachMarie wrote:Is everyone role claiming on Day flipping one? Flavor claiming is one thing since pretty sure the mod was careful about making sure flavor did not break the game, but our roles?

We are giving too much info to the scum here and not enough to town peeps.
Try these for a start
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

You're onto a person you think you can mislynch. There are also multiple players in the game. And *gasp* multiple scum.

The voice in my head says Rach Marie has. People in the game think she has. You aren't addressing them. You don't want to address them.

No reads on anyone. Doesn't care about alignment of players.

We need to lynch Shadow or RachMarie today. I gotta go to bed so I can take care of Supergirl business. We got this.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 358, RachMarie wrote:Is everyone role claiming on Day flipping one? Flavor claiming is one thing since pretty sure the mod was careful about making sure flavor did not break the game, but our roles?

By the way. The voice in my head will not shut up about this post. It keeps repeating "Gistou,Gistou,Gistou" and I can't figure out why. Will look at that game later.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 634, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

Try these for a start
Not AI
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 635, The DEO wrote:You're onto a person you think you can mislynch. There are also multiple players in the game. And *gasp* multiple scum.

The voice in my head says Rach Marie has. People in the game think she has. You aren't addressing them. You don't want to address them.

We need to lynch Shadow or RachMarie today. I gotta go to bed so I can take care of Supergirl business. We got this.
Already given reads. So fuck off
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 637, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 634, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Try these for a start
Not AI
It is if you actually try to parse it.
Scum don't need to read the game, they already know MOST people's alignment.
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

No. They absolutely need to read the game. This is not a mini normal. There can be TPs

Those two posts are Lamist and weak attack done by both town/scum. Not AI
Show

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 638, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 635, The DEO wrote:You're onto a person you think you can mislynch. There are also multiple players in the game. And *gasp* multiple scum.

Got my husband for that. But thanks for the well wishes!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I was TOWN aligned 3rd party in Gitsou feel free to check it out titus. Oh and your sibling was scum in that game in fact they were the dastardly man I was supposed to hunt down because they took my beloved gf Alexis and tortured her :(

Of course then Nero went and shot her bah.

OK last post for tonight I really need to get under the covers or turn the heat back on for a few, its 23 F and this apartment is not well insulated. And the heater won't shut off properly at a decent temp, so I have to run it and then shut it off manually.

Already ran it twice today since it never got above 37 F and I am practically in GA this is stupid weather for this far south.

So going to bed and hopefully tomorrow and Sun get some work done which I desperately need to do.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 am

Post by The DEO »

Spoiler: Evidence
MathBlade wrote:
In post 6215, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:1) Likely not PGO since Wake said they checked you and Wake is still around.
2) This scenario makes sense if you are a Isolationist bus driver with RAM and knew RAM didn't target anyone.
3) Assuming this is the case then a strongman kill aimed at Luna to avoid the protections would have killed RAM.
It also explains a majority of the actions here as well.
1) Wake is one of my own. It would be silly if my passive ability actually killed one of my own faction.
2) If RAM targeted nobody he would still be alive. How many times do I need to say this? Read his Role PM. He is IMMUNE TO NIGHT KILLS if he does NOT submit a night action, and checks do NOT count too.
3) Strongman or no strongman, that's not a problem now. If we can lynch scum today and successfully target 1 or 2 of them at night it is likely that the strongman -if existent- will flip by D4. We WILL see the flips and decide upon them too.
1) PGO has never discriminated. They are paranoid. It is in the dang title. They kill everyone that arrives to them uncontrollably. Therefore you are not a PGO. See the wiki.
2) Strongmen, see the wiki, bypass Bulletproof. So makes sense they would bypass things.
3) Yes it is a huge problem if a strongman does or doesn't exist. People keep dropping their pants as if pants are the worst thing that happened to them. If people keep doing that it won't matter what roles we have. Please for the love of God pants!

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _Gun_Owner
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman

****************INTELlIGENCE REPORT FROM THE DEO************************

Supergirl, we have been studying some of the examples of games you recommended for us to use. In that game RachMarie was 3P who could win with Town or turn scum. The main point however is that RachMarie is not following what she did in Gistou or Wake's Role Madness. This is a repeat of Frozen Angel's cancelled game.

The DEO specifically wanted to call out communications like the one above and compare it to the prior post cited. Your sibling of your alter ego Titus made many "rant" posts (This being one of the shorter ones) and seemed believable so much so she took a strongman kill from a scum. We are seeing that type of matter from RachMarie. This post pings us significantly so and other posts where getting her to talk about reads is tough. Consistently mentioning that she needs the zefiend humanoid/creature to post. This is flawed at best and scumclaiming at worst. She did not do this in Wake's game why do this now?

This is stall tactics until RachMarie can post something that seems townie enough to get out of containment. Supergirl we believe that RachMarie is a huge threat to this town you have sworn to defend. Please contain with all due speed.

There is also evidence to indicate RachMarie and Shadow-Step are partners but we are almost out of time with this message. Please use it to the best of your abilities. Alex Danvers will drop this off to you. Now go!

**************END REPORT**********

Supergirl looks like we have two major threats and only one containment unit exposed to the public that we can take back to our secure DEO headquarters. Hopefully the rest of town agrees that one of these two needs containing.

~~Alex Danvers
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:42 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 640, Shadow_step wrote:No. They absolutely need to read the game. This is not a mini normal. There can be TPs

Those two posts are Lamist and weak attack done by both town/scum. Not AI
This is also an error.
In a mini normal town should also have some TPs.

Those posts are very alignment indicative. You just do not want to take a stance or do anything. Just like RM with you for a bit.

~~Alex Danvers
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:44 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 638, Shadow_step wrote:

Good to know scum have a limited vocabulary.
It will make it easier to contain them.

Is there really no other way you know how to insult Supergirl? Go back to the Villian Training Academy you all must have gone to.

~~Alex Danvers
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 612, Shadow_step wrote:Remind me to never join a game with Titus in it. Useless tunnel fucking moron.
That would be Supergirl's alias Titus's sibling MathBlade. Man does that sibling know how to tunnel badly.

Here there is evidence that you are scum. Not just sometimes "gut" MathBlade starts with. That sibling needs a firm talking to in their communication skills. You could either call MathBlade a useless tunnel fucking moron or a useful tunnel fucking genius but that is definitely not Supergirl.

Without hope of actually convincing the others you are town after trying to policy lynch the alien sent here to help you, you have switched to insults. Boooo. Bad scum.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 630, The DEO wrote:Grandma, what are your reads besides Shadowstep? I know you're not 100% but I would love your thoughts while you are here.
I second this as well.

Prior post and this are made by your loving DEO agent Alex Danvers.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Zzzz

All I see is conf bias.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

aaa
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”