Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey it didn't tell me maxous posted in my preview

that is weird - I was pointing at transcend for the record

though I agree with the giga on maria too
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2324, Transcend wrote:Creature died because not a soul scum read him and he was high in the draft

Oh and also probably because he town read me and would oppose any fucktarded wagon on me
I was SRing him a bit, actually, even though everyone was telling me not to

hmmm...yeah I could lynch transcend instead of LUV today

both those lines ping me pretty good
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 am

Post by MariaR »

Why do you think I should be vigged?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

The kill on Creature does tell us something. Either scum has the other 6 of clubs OR scum felt safe enough to shoot above me with two know bulletproofs or desperate enough.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2326, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2324, Transcend wrote:Creature died because not a soul scum read him and he was high in the draft

Oh and also probably because he town read me and would oppose any fucktarded wagon on me
I was SRing him a bit, actually, even though everyone was telling me not to

hmmm...yeah I could lynch transcend instead of LUV today

both those lines ping me pretty good
Ur mum ping me pretty good
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I ISO'd who I was uncertain on and I'm still pretty null on Dunn and Gerry overall. A little unsure of what to make of Maxx because I don't get strong town vibes from him but I also don't get any scum vibes from him either. Really weird there.

Dave's push on Vedith was pretty bad in my opinion and the way he stated intent to hammer on Drone and didn't comment much on anyone or anything else in the game other than Transcend when he did it pings me a bit. Jackal has done a bit of set-up talk, almost as much as Titus has but I did liked some of questions he asked, felt like he's really trying to understand things.

@Kraska:
Do you still think Transcend is scummy after the night-kill? I really liked your case on him Day 1 and it's possible we might have let him slip.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: DREALMERZ MOTHERFUCKING SEVEN (7)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2328, Titus wrote:The kill on Creature does tell us something. Either scum has the other 6 of clubs OR scum felt safe enough to shoot above me with two know bulletproofs or desperate enough.
Wait what? did I miss something?
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1490, Creature wrote:I don't really want to lynch Titus D1.
In post 1647, Creature wrote:VOTE: Jackel98
You want to try stepping to me again Maxous? Creature's last desires were Jackal98 and Milkshake.

Tell me why I shouldn't pound you and Jackal into the ground today.

VOTE: Maxous
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

maria (this also applies to other players but I am addressing maria right now specifically since she asked)

I have a huge issue with your playstyle, to me it is scummy to be scummy so that when you draw scum you can be scummy even though you are the same way as town - it goes beyond it being anti-town, it's subversive scummy play AS town, and...

it's shit play, imo, and I would vig. it pretty readily on a game-to-game encounter with you if I had vigs because of the potential for you to just be hiding as scum in it - problem is on MS it seems to be pretty regular to play scummy so that when you draw scum you can get away with it - I never encountered such play before coming here and I don't like it, I think it brings down the game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2332, MariaR wrote:
In post 2328, Titus wrote:The kill on Creature does tell us something. Either scum has the other 6 of clubs OR scum felt safe enough to shoot above me with two know bulletproofs or desperate enough.
Yes. There are two Jacks of Clubs (bulletproofs) above me. To shoot above me, scum would have to be aware of a bulletproof possibility or have a strongman and not care.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:55 am

Post by davesaz »

With spades trump last night, how is this relevant?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: MAXOUS BECAUSE I'M SHEEPING TITUS AND HIS IMMEDIATE SHADETHROWING IS FUCKING AWFUL
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2334, drealmerz7 wrote:maria (this also applies to other players but I am addressing maria right now specifically since she asked)

I have a huge issue with your playstyle, to me it is scummy to be scummy so that when you draw scum you can be scummy even though you are the same way as town - it goes beyond it being anti-town, it's subversive scummy play AS town, and...

it's shit play, imo, and I would vig. it pretty readily on a game-to-game encounter with you if I had vigs because of the potential for you to just be hiding as scum in it - problem is on MS it seems to be pretty regular to play scummy so that when you draw scum you can get away with it - I never encountered such play before coming here and I don't like it, I think it brings down the game
Since when is posting filler scummy how do you know any of the posting I am doing is me trying to be scummy? I have my own style of play and just cause I don't feel like posting giant para walls doesn't mean I'm trying to be scummy I got my way you got yours.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2334, drealmerz7 wrote:maria (this also applies to other players but I am addressing maria right now specifically since she asked)

There are players who play scummy as town and townie as scum. MariaR is one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2333, Titus wrote:
In post 1490, Creature wrote:I don't really want to lynch Titus D1.
In post 1647, Creature wrote:VOTE: Jackel98
You want to try stepping to me again Maxous? Creature's last desires were Jackal98 and Milkshake.

Tell me why I shouldn't pound you and Jackal into the ground today.

VOTE: Maxous
wow
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2336, davesaz wrote:
With spades trump last night, how is this relevant?
I need my morning jolt. Point taken.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2335, Titus wrote:
Yes. There are two Jacks of Clubs (bulletproofs) above me. To shoot above me, scum would have to be aware of a bulletproof possibility or have a strongman and not care.
ohhh I see okay
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Transcend »

2310 is a scumclaim btw
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

Why is 2310 a scumclaim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2342, MariaR wrote:
In post 2335, Titus wrote:
ohhh I see okay
Nah Dave made a point clubs were not active, so that means scum probably shot where it was safe to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Okay I should have probably just started at that point, I thought was obvious: it's anti-town.

It might serve YOU game to game (especially when you draw scum), but it is not team-play and does not serve/help town (in my limited exposure, I grant), it's a coy, antagonistic, non-contributive, half-sarcastic, jokingly sinister cocktail of anti-town BLAARFGG that bothers me - I will say there are other players on MS (and in this game) who do it worse than you, but since you asked me about it, I am taking the opportunity

BACK TO THE GAME!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

Drealmerz, Maxous lied about Creature wanting me roped and omitted Creature's scumread on Jackal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2339, Titus wrote: There are players who play scummy as town and townie as scum. MariaR is one.
definitely aware

I will rail against it here or there when I feel the desire though, cause, like I said, I think it's shit play (well towny as scum is what you should be trying to achieve, but scummy as town is counter-productive awful play!)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2346, drealmerz7 wrote:Okay I should have probably just started at that point, I thought was obvious: it's anti-town.

It might serve YOU game to game (especially when you draw scum), but it is not team-play and does not serve/help town (in my limited exposure, I grant), it's a coy, antagonistic, non-contributive, half-sarcastic, jokingly sinister cocktail of anti-town BLAARFGG that bothers me - I will say there are other players on MS (and in this game) who do it worse than you, but since you asked me about it, I am taking the opportunity

BACK TO THE GAME!
What you don't understand is I'm having fun while playing this game I'm still scumhunting just like everyone else in this game but it's overwhelming with this many people so I try to latch on a few sr's and see if I agree
because on my own I don't have a reason no fucking clue so my little filler posts are me relaxing while I still do me things in my own way
give it me time :)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”