TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Okay

I doubt there are 7 scum in a 25 player game. Guess its possible but unlikely.Second you are assuming Shiro is scum with no hard evidence. It fits you case so you use it even if it be proven. Without a flip or a confession its not a sure ting Thirdly Far is a third townly friendly given the varies evidence pointing in that direction....shooting her would be pointless. Plus I prob could not kill her given her ability . The best way to eliminate her from the game would be lynching which I do not approve of. Thirdly I shot Fire.....I out and out claimed it the next day Nobody else claimed it. There is zero evidence that Fire was killed by anyone or anything else except me.
I
am the vig
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Everything you pretty much said last post was pure speculation. In the realm of falling into bad FuzzyLogic speculation . I know all about bad speculation and theories......
I am not throwing shade at all.....I am using POE and going down the list of possible players who might be scum.

There is zero reason not to lynch sure scum at this point, Keeping him alive is dangerous to the town. Giving sure scum more time to live is bad towning, Continuing to defend confscum is at best antitown and at worst scummy as all get out,
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 11308, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:hey if you want to lynch me.... lynch me tomorrow/ We have a confess scum that needs to die.

I would not say my play is scummy just a bit erratic ....but everything seems different when you are looking from your own eyes as opposed to someone else.

As I said it doesn't matter who I vig ....the plan being we lynch Shadow. If the game does not end we have one scum left. I vig from the list. If I hit game over ..... if not we lynch tomorrow and that's should be game.
I think far is the best vig shot here.
In post 11316, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11303, Randomnamechange wrote:TFL looks really scummy right now. They are still trying to swing as many potential vig shots for themselves as possible.
I'd like to emphasize on this statement. Scum!TFL could NOT have shot anyone last night because of the ongoing event. I would lynch him over conf.Scum!Shadow at this point (and I DO have a reason for it too).

OK, I'll lay my cards:

TFL is currently allied with me (and RR), and the actions of whoever allies with me on the Finale .. CANNOT FAIL. (That's why I wanted to ally with Mastina, btw.. so that her check could not be redirected or blocked in anyway).

So, while Shadow IS confirmed Scum, TFL will have a GUARANTEED SHOT tonight. (Note that the event's effect ends by today's Exposition, so the Scum kill is not prevented by it anymore on the Climax, while the effect from the alliance with me guarantees the shot WILL go through).

As for Shadow's trolling, I believe he was talking to "someone" on the 2nd one (the "the longer grapes lives .. bla bla"), and that someone certainly is NOT Shiro (because Shiro is bubbled so should have no access to any other PT's, which is proven by his PT with me still being locked btw).

So, I propose we lynch TFL today and the Gems can always bubble Shadow tonight to make sure he doesn't kill either. If a kill still occurs then we know there's an additional scum left. If not, then the game should be over (as per MOI's statement of his bubbled target counting as a death for as long as they are bubbled).

If I'm not being clear enough, please ask specific questions for me to be able to respond in a way that makes my thoughts perfectly clear to you.

VOTE: TFL
this is actually a really good point. I should have seen that -_-
In post 11318, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11305, Randomnamechange wrote:Buying time?
Mechanically I agree that he looks town, but his posting has been incredibly scummy.
I beg to differ here. Otherwise, what was the point from activating that event (I trust either you or MOI activated it, and I trust it was for an elaborate reason).
In post 11321, Reasonably Rational wrote:I can confirm what A50 is saying. I also reject in totality the bullshit Grapes is peddling. We never suggested to anyone that TFL shoot Grapes. The plan was always for us to use our hammer ability on Farside today (assuming we could get you guys to realize that she's 3rd party and in a Varsoon game there is precedent for that to be a solo win alone condition) and to point Fuzzy at Shadow.

I believe Random can confirm that was our plan and that our reasoning for doing it that way is sound.

~Drixx

P.S. - First post by me today grapes. Not sure what you were going on about me earlier for but I've been sick as heck and went to bed before day started and just got up an hour ago.

P-Edit: We didn't pick up on it because she was only given a one shot of it and used it already.
Yep can confirm.
In post 11327, Reasonably Rational wrote:Umm. there's no general rule in the game saying that all one shot abilities get refunded at the finale, so I would assume it's role based...and there's nothing about the beach-a-palooza reward that indicates that power would be refunded at the finale.

And, well. I mean sure, I guess he could be a scum!notvig and scum just used some other method to kill FB and he decided to claim that kill...which is why we lynch shadow, and leash fuzzy's shot(which should be at farside because if town loses this game, it WILL be to weird third party shit).

-Cerb
Could an option be to lynch far, tfl vigs shadow then we lynch tfl? I'm 95% sure that will end the game. If not we still will have enough people left for at least one more lynch (probs on almost)
I agree that shadow is most likely to flip scum, but the fact that he wants to be lynched still makes it suspicious to me. I'm not sure that when we have extra phases in the bag we should not go for optimum strategy.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11353 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:29 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

NO WE ARE LYNCHING SHADOW PERIOD.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11354 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 11345, Almost50 wrote:@far:

Did you read the part about BUBBLING Shadow? Did you take note of the fact MoI CONFIRMED WITH VARSOoN that a bubbled player counts as DEAD regarding the Town condition? More to it, if TFL & Shadow ARE the last 2 scums we win instantly TONIGHT! If -by ANY chance; which in mind is a ZERO chance- TFL flips Town, then Shadow will STILL BE REMOVED FORM THE GAME, meaning he can't shoot/harm anyone.

Now with both Shiro and Shadow bubbled, we either:

1- win = Game ends with a Town Win
2- Have another NK, confirming there IS one scum left outside of Shiro/Shadow
3- Have no NK, but the game still continues = lynch Shadow tomorrow.

It'd be a win-win situation for the town. I don't see what your problem is with this plan. I can certainly see what TFL's problem is because he IS CONFIRMED SCUM, but -unless you do NOT win with Town- I can't understand why you're jumping in to support an obvious scum kill tonight.
This doesn't explain why you want to lynch a hypothetical scum vs confirmed scum.

Between you and rr trying to setup paranoia I can't see anything else gained from your point.

Also I will say this if tfl decides to shot me, when I flip town lynch rr for telling town to kill now confirmed town player that is not scum and have him explain why he continued to try to lynch confirm town and shot confirm town based on hypothetical crap.
Please.
Since he has yet to explain why shooting not confirmed scum is a good idea other then fear mongering.
Thank you
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11355 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 11352, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 11308, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:hey if you want to lynch me.... lynch me tomorrow/ We have a confess scum that needs to die.

I would not say my play is scummy just a bit erratic ....but everything seems different when you are looking from your own eyes as opposed to someone else.

As I said it doesn't matter who I vig ....the plan being we lynch Shadow. If the game does not end we have one scum left. I vig from the list. If I hit game over ..... if not we lynch tomorrow and that's should be game.
In post 11303, Randomnamechange wrote:TFL looks really scummy right now. They are still trying to swing as many potential vig shots for themselves as possible.
I'd like to emphasize on this statement. Scum!TFL could NOT have shot anyone last night because of the ongoing event. I would lynch him over conf.Scum!Shadow at this point (and I DO have a reason for it too).

OK, I'll lay my cards:

TFL is currently allied with me (and RR), and the actions of whoever allies with me on the Finale .. CANNOT FAIL. (That's why I wanted to ally with Mastina, btw.. so that her check could not be redirected or blocked in anyway).

So, while Shadow IS confirmed Scum, TFL will have a GUARANTEED SHOT tonight. (Note that the event's effect ends by today's Exposition, so the Scum kill is not prevented by it anymore on the Climax, while the effect from the alliance with me guarantees the shot WILL go through).

As for Shadow's trolling, I believe he was talking to "someone" on the 2nd one (the "the longer grapes lives .. bla bla"), and that someone certainly is NOT Shiro (because Shiro is bubbled so should have no access to any other PT's, which is proven by his PT with me still being locked btw).

So, I propose we lynch TFL today and the Gems can always bubble Shadow tonight to make sure he doesn't kill either. If a kill still occurs then we know there's an additional scum left. If not, then the game should be over (as per MOI's statement of his bubbled target counting as a death for as long as they are bubbled).

If I'm not being clear enough, please ask specific questions for me to be able to respond in a way that makes my thoughts perfectly clear to you.

Mechanically I agree that he looks town, but his posting has been incredibly scummy.
I beg to differ here. Otherwise, what was the point from activating that event (I trust either you or MOI activated it, and I trust it was for an elaborate reason).
In post 11321, Reasonably Rational wrote:I can confirm what A50 is saying. I also reject in totality the bullshit Grapes is peddling. We never suggested to anyone that TFL shoot Grapes. The plan was always for us to use our hammer ability on Farside today (assuming we could get you guys to realize that she's 3rd party and in a Varsoon game there is precedent for that to be a solo win alone condition) and to point Fuzzy at Shadow.

I believe Random can confirm that was our plan and that our reasoning for doing it that way is sound.

~Drixx

P.S. - First post by me today grapes. Not sure what you were going on about me earlier for but I've been sick as heck and went to bed before day started and just got up an hour ago.

P-Edit: We didn't pick up on it because she was only given a one shot of it and used it already.
Yep can confirm.
In post 11327, Reasonably Rational wrote:Umm. there's no general rule in the game saying that all one shot abilities get refunded at the finale, so I would assume it's role based...and there's nothing about the beach-a-palooza reward that indicates that power would be refunded at the finale.

And, well. I mean sure, I guess he could be a scum!notvig and scum just used some other method to kill FB and he decided to claim that kill...which is why we lynch shadow, and leash fuzzy's shot(which should be at farside because if town loses this game, it WILL be to weird third party shit).

-Cerb
Could an option be to lynch far, tfl vigs shadow then we lynch tfl? I'm 95% sure that will end the game. If not we still will have enough people left for at least one more lynch (probs on almost)
I agree that shadow is most likely to flip scum, but the fact that he wants to be lynched still makes it suspicious to me. I'm not sure that when we have extra phases in the bag we should not go for optimum strategy.
You are worse then the rest.
Why the fuck do you think there was no kill the day I found out I can't be shot at?
Please explain how that fucking makes sense in any way, shape or form.
If you think scum used it to put me in some great position why the fuck would they given they fucking lost a shot the night before.
Please tell me the common fucking sense.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11356 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 11349, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11348, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Shadow is scum, and will get the rope. period end of story. Stop trying to save scum.

Alliances please !!!!
Can't argue against my case, so uses the desperate move of asserting his bus on a p. Noted.
That wasn't a case.
It's hypothetically shit post.
Here let's use an example.
A50 claims he isn't scum but he asked people in the joy ride to not vote cakez.
He was probably saving his scum buddy day 1 and has done shit all in trying to solve the game.
You can see how he's positioning to save shadow to be lynched yet he thinks tfl will shot shadow all while calling them scum together?
That makes zip sense.
Why would anyone believe scum would shot scum buddy number 1, scum would have 2 Kill abilities to use during the night and 2 why not lynch confirmed scum and if tfl doesn't shot who everyone agrees tonight is then confirm scum.
Instead a50 is spinning a tale to save shadow since scum are down with those that are confirmed town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11357 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:47 am

A few minutes at a keyboard so I want to clearly explain why Almost's posting is at best very very bad and also reasonable as Shadow partner trying a Hail Mary.

Shadow has claimed scum directly. No ifs, ands, or buts. You do not lynch someone else besides the claimed scum today. Period. The fact that Almost is trying to spin some sort of "3 scum left" scenario to justify not lynching the scum in hand after Fuzzy has indicated he'd likely shoot Almost over RR is suspect. The attempts to cast doubt on whether Fuzzy shot Fire is also very very scummy. If anyone else was the source of that kill they would have counter-claimed long ago. None of the gems past or present made that shot. And none of the Town who has flipped has shown a Vig ability.

Shadow is the lynch today. If the game doesn't actually end with his lynch odds are overwhelming that Shiro is Town and will be unbubbled. Fuzzy shoots amoung Almost / RR / Grapes ( I overwhelmingly suggest Almost at this point given his reaction ).

Again - I'm Allying with Random tonight. The remaining Alliances need to be worked out before Shadow is hammered.

--

Note to myself - go back to look at the Creature versus TWIE day to look at the wagons.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11358 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:39 am

Also for kicks check out Shadow's posting history. He is active all over site but not here. Clearly scum hoping that if he just shuts up maybe someone will stick their foot in their mouth and he might escape rope.

Or that a partner might save him today.

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11359 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Go back to your vla asshole
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11360 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Shadow_step »

That was a reaction test ffs
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11361 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 11355, farside22 wrote:
In post 11352, Randomnamechange wrote:

OK, I'll lay my cards:

~Drixx

Yep can confirm.

-Cerb
You are worse then the rest.
Why the fuck do you think there was no kill the day I found out I can't be shot at?
Please explain how that fucking makes sense in any way, shape or form.
If you think scum used it to put me in some great position why the fuck would they given they fucking lost a shot the night before.
Please tell me the common fucking sense.
better safe than sorry.
lynch shadow - tfl vigs almost - lynch - tfl - kill farside should end the game 100%.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11362 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11350, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Okay

I doubt there are 7 scum in a 25 player game. Guess its possible but unlikely.Second you are assuming Shiro is scum with no hard evidence. It fits you case so you use it even if it be proven. Without a flip or a confession its not a sure ting Thirdly Far is a third townly friendly given the varies evidence pointing in that direction....shooting her would be pointless. Plus I prob could not kill her given her ability . The best way to eliminate her from the game would be lynching which I do not approve of. Thirdly I shot Fire.....I out and out claimed it the next day Nobody else claimed it. There is zero evidence that Fire was killed by anyone or anything else except me.
I
am the vig
Ok, now you're REALLY starting to piss me off. I -in no way, shape or form- asserted Shiro was scum or tried to use that as a fact.

We lynched Cakez, DGB and TWIE. We also had Sky flipping dead. That's FOUR FLIPPED SCUM ALREADY, and with a CONFESSED SCUM IN SHADOW that makes it FIVE SCUM CAUGHT. Now I'm arguing that YOU are one, and -if we have a 7th- then SHIRO CERTAINLY ISN'T IT, because Shadow was talking to someone ELSE is the PT, and that WOULD NOT BE SHIRO who is currently bubbled, so I'm suggesting it's FARSIDE, who IS INCAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT THE SCUM FACTIONAL KILL ("maybe" unless she's the last one alive).

GOT IT YET? OR ARE YOU PERSISTENT in acting stupid on purpose? Cuz I won't believe for a moment that someone who REALLY IS this stupid is playing this game, so I deduce that it's an act.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11363 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11350, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Plus I prob could not kill her given her ability
So, why won't you friggin' ask the MOD?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11364 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11352, Randomnamechange wrote:Could an option be to lynch far, tfl vigs shadow then we lynch tfl? I'm 95% sure that will end the game. If not we still will have enough people left for at least one more lynch (probs on almost)
I will endorse that course too. At least it will leave no doubt in anyone's mind about TFL if Shadow doesn't die tonight when the ROLEBlOCKER has already been lynched.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11365 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11353, MagnaofIllusion wrote:NO WE ARE LYNCHING SHADOW PERIOD.
Fine by me. Now that I've made it well known what I think and gave you all a full picture of what I think is the best course of action I can do whatever you want and blame it on you if it ever fails.

Now who wants to ally with me next if I'm still alive by tomorrow and given that we are lynching scum so the stress is getting even lower?

Once I know whom to submit as an ally I'll switch to Shadow.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11366 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11354, farside22 wrote:This doesn't explain why you want to lynch a hypothetical scum vs confirmed scum.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ

AAAA

GAAAAAAAARAAAAAANNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

SH-SH-SH-OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITE

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11367 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11354, farside22 wrote:Since he has yet to explain why shooting not confirmed scum is a good idea other then fear mongering.
THIS directly goes against what YOU have been advocating.

You see, neither am I nor are RR "confirmed scum" either, but you're alright with him living and shooting either of us.

Contradictions contradictions. Scum caught are being desperate to the limit, bu the town is so adamant to throw away a game we already have in hand. :roll:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11368 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11356, farside22 wrote:scum would have 2 Kill abilities to use during the night
I invite everybody to reread THIS "revelation" twice. "SCUM would have 2 kill abilities during the night". TFL is a SCUM VIG, and farside is a scum-team member. Thank you very much!

TFL + farside + Shadow ARE ALL SCUM. We are 6 Townies (Shiro IS TOWN). We lynch Shadow today = 6 vs 2

Shiro stays bubbled or get executed "for the wrong reasons" = 5 vs 2

2 Scum NKs = 3 vs 2, and the 3 remaining are 2 Gems + Mastina = SCUM WIN.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11369 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'll repeat: The remaining EARTH aligned players are myself, Shiro and RR. We get eliminated by the end of TONIGHT and SCUM WIN INSTATNLY!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11370 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11357, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Fuzzy shoots amoung Almost / RR / Grapes
I forgot grapes! Yes, grapes is also Earth-aligned.

@MoI:

What part of YOU BUBBLE SHADOW did you not get? OK, which part of LYNCH farside and leash TFL to shoot Shadow AND ONLY SHADOW do you fail to understand? What part of FARSIDE'S declaration that SCUM WILL HAVE 2 KILLS TONIGHT did you miss??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11371 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so I will stick with random's plan then. At least he seems to understand the general gist.

So, we lynch Shadow and TFL shoots me, leaving 2 scums in 7 players (assuming Shiro doesn't get released). Sill should be safe enough for the town to secure a win,
if you don't go for RR over either of TFL or farside.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11372 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:59 pm

I really don't get why you think it is better to use other resources aside from the lynch to take care of scum Almost.

I mean whatever scenario you spin today fact remains that lynching scum who have gone Surrender Cobra in thread is the only logical course of action. Any other resources you think should be used to neutralize him overnight instead are better put to getting other possible scum.

This isn't a hard call and that you pretend it is makes me really doubt you are Town.

Also you keep forgetting Mastin in these crackpot OMG Town loses tonight posts.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11373 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Also maybe think about explaining where the scum kill went the only reason that explains the lack of kill is scum targeted farside if farside is scum.

That would be great ...

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11374 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”