Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11376 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11372, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I really don't get why you think it is better to use other resources aside from the lynch to take care of scum Almost.
Geez, mate. How many times do I need t repeat this? BECAUSE TFL HAS A SECOND SCUM SURE KILL.

This means, lynching him over Shadow would:

1- Reduce the scum kills to just one rather than wo.
2- Even that NK they'd still have isn't going to be as guaranteed as TFL's, because of my alliance effect. (Yes, it'd still be highly likely to go through considering the stress will go down further, but it's not a "guaranteed" shot as TFL's is.)

So, 1 kill instead of 2, and I'm going for the one with a 100% to go through.

Now the OTHER scum, we KNOW how to deal with. We bubble him. So, we also get some info in the process. If no kills tonight then lynching Shadow should end the game. If a kill still occurs then we still lynch Shadow AND we know there is one more scum alive.

Look at it in reverse. WHAT do we LOSE if we BUBBLE Shadow instead? It's not like that's going to magically make him Town after HE CONFESSED TO BEING A SCUMSTER. Locking him up DOES the job for us, preventing him from acting altogether, while we still take care of the OTHER SCUM WHO HAS A 100% GUARANTEED KILL TONIGHT, and could not have shot last night because YOU OR RANDOM triggered an event that PREVENTED HIM FROM SHOOTING.

Again, I ask: WHAT was the purpose of triggering that event if not to actually catch TFL lying? If you had consulted me I would have requested it to be triggered TONIGHT instead. It would have beren MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL.

You want another reason why I'm paranoid?? OK..

REMINDER: I DO HAVE A 1-SHOT ABILITY THAT GETS REFUNDED AT THE START OF THE SEASON FINALE! I guess you also forgot about THAT ONE. If I get shot TONIGHT you don't get the result of THAT ONE SHOT I NOW HAVE AVAILABLE ONCE MORE. Do you now see why I'm fighting to survive one more night?? I don't mind being lynched tomorrow if that suits you, but I want to catch scum in the act before I do.

Thank you very much for making me play my last card for reals. Now I'm a guaranteed NK. Go ahead, Fuzzy. SHOOT ME.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11377 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@The Scum Team:

I have an ability to target someone at night and learn if they had done something "harmful" to another player, and since it's Season Finale, I also learn whom they targeted and what action they took, and since I'm in an alliance it's also guaranteed not to fail. So, you either shoot me or you get caught in the act.

So, YES.. I'm a MUCH better shot than RR tonight in particular. THERE!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11378 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I don't know what language(s) I'm supposed to go learn anymore to communicate with you all. I do the effort to convince those I trust are Town that I am too, and I finally gain their trust and share my secrets and stuff, only for then to go back and suspect me again, forcing me to either fold my strong hand. WHAT'S WITH YOU, PEOPLE? WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF ALLYING WITH YOU ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PAY ATTENTION?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11379 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*Either fold my strong hand
or eat rope.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11380 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And now I need to ask RR why they insisted I get allied with TFL today? You knew about this one check (post #3 in our previous alliance PT towards the end) and you did ask t confirm if it bore any fruit when I checked McMenno. :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11381 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

btw, my previous 2 reults were on McMenno and Creature. Those were on N3 & N4, respectively (remember: 1-shot, refunded at the start of Season Finale).

McMenno did submit an action that was NOT HARMFUL, while Creature submitted NO ACTION. (I got McMenno submitting an action judging by the difference in phrasing between the two results, as Creatures said explicitly he submitted no action, while McMenno's only told me he took no harmful actions).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11382 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

If you have anything more o ask about, now is te time to do it. Tomorrow I will be no longer with you, so you had better try to fill all the gaps here and now.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11383 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@Almost
So why couldn't Random/ MOI bubble me and not Shadow????? That's if they can bubble someone else.... not sure of their ability limit. Why are you insistent on keeping confscum alive,,,,,,,
There is no reason why Shadow should not eat rope tonight and save the extra bubble ability just in case we need it in a pinch. There is n0 reason to push me over confscum

@ Random/ MOI
can you confirm you can bubble another player . Can you we have two bubble players

@ Almost
The event says factional kills..this means that it should prevent factional kills such as NK and not indervisaul abilities

@ Vasoon

1) can you confirm that the event prevents the scum team from action and not individual scum member
2) Does the end of episode 8 include night ,,,,,can scum kill tonight
A) can you explain if my sure kill will work on Far..I know I asked in a PM but I want it posted here please to prevent any confusion
3) I don't have a third I just like using this numbering system from Home Alone

@ Almost
lets say you are telling the truth and you have the ability you claim....who would investigate and why?

I am open to the idea you have fallen into the deep pit that is the Fuzzy Zone ( this should really be a mafia term...make it happen people) but right now your seem to be throwing a hail Mary to keep your scum buddy alive.

@ Shadow
Just a reaction test huh ,,,,,, sure I believe you. I also believe . I also believe in the tooth fairy, honest politicians and Bigfoot, . Ok Big foot is real but I think you get my point
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11384 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:53 pm

@ Almost,,,,,,
so if someone does not take an action you will get a no results pretty much
also why did you pick those two to use your power on?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11385 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 11383, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: 1) can you confirm that the event prevents the scum team from action and not individual scum member
2) Does the end of episode 8 include night ,,,,,can scum kill tonight
A) can you explain if my sure kill will work on Far..I know I asked in a PM but I want it posted here please to prevent any confusion
3) I don't have a third I just like using this numbering system from Home Alone

1) If you are referring to This Event; Scum players were unable to take factional kills and perform factional events. Individual role events and actions are not prevented from this Event.

2) Episodes consist of both a Day (Exposition) and Night (Climax) phase. The Event only prevented scum factional kills during Episode 7's Climax.

A) I can not answer that question because it pertains to roles that are not publicly known.

3) Home Alone is a solid film.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

I've calmed down.
I think anyone not voting confirmed scum and trying to sell moonlogic is most likely final scum with shadow.
Here is what I think should happen.

We lynch shadow, tlf shoots a50 for trying to save said scum buddy and if moi/random can bubble they can bubble me.
That way whatever rr is trying to pull he will be exposed if the game continues.
I also noted a50 is claiming he can do something but if you read his past post he claimed many times he has no other ability and never mentioned anything during the last season finale.

As for alliances.
Moi/random
Tfl/far
Grapes/mastin
Rr/a50
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Farside:

And HOW is MoI supposed to bubble you when you're a compulsive blocker (or whatever it is your passive ability is called) may I ask?

@TFL:

Because farside is going to try to block MoI tonight, so I would rather Shadow shoot me overt you shooting me. Either way I'd still be shot, and WILL FLIP (You're forgetting about this part) and the Town will finally realize how dumb they are for not even trying to see things from my PoV (except for random, I give him that).

The thing is Shadow wants to be lynched, and I don't believe his first slip (the one where he pretends to be talking to grapes) to be a real slip, so there is benefit for you from him going down. He's taking one for the team. Switching the order of lynches will mess it up for you. I may not know your exact plan, but I can clearly see that you do want to sacrifice Shadow for a gain that is unknown to me. The closest I can think of is farside's REAL slip of scum having TWO kills tonight.

Also, you don't get to know whom I intend to check. That should be ridiculously quite obvious. Also you asking MoI about a second bubble is explicit role fishing IMHO. You don't ask a confirmed Town about the extent of their abilities.

@Mastina:

Help me out here, will you? I think you are he one most capable of both understanding and explaining my play.

Oh, and @farside:

I said I'm "practically" a VT, and I was. My ability just got refunded though, so I do have a 1-shot to use it tonight.

RR should be able to confirm that I both told them I had that ability and mentioned I was going to use it on McMenno.

Finally: The sketchy question by TFL about why I targeted Creature and McMenno is also ridiculously obvious to be "pretending to do something". In no way does it matter why I picked either of them when they both got lynched already, and even more so when my results on them had nothing to do with ntheir deaths (i.e. I had no guilty on either, so why -the hell- should I have claimed this earlier?)

@far:

Funny that you should pair me with RR when you already intend to kill me, huh? Maybe you think RR can communicate with spirits?

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Game win should involve eliminating shadow, tfl, a50 and far. Can we figure out the best plan to do this?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Have the claimed vig that no one else claimed vig a50.
Tell me how tfl shot and a second player dies = tfl scum?
If you can point to a game where scum have 2 Kill abilities more then one time per game that does not include the dating game mafia game I created I would listen.
Other then that you have 2 players, one confirmed scum and one saving there scum buddy currently.
You will have to convince me tfl scum makes srnse.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:20 am

Post by grapes »

You guys realize that a50 went off the deep end because he thought fuzzy was shooting last night correct? That's what I thought as well.
RR's plan was to have him not shoot last night, just to clear some confusion.

Magna and random -- was this part of the plan run by you guys at all?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:33 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11325, Almost50 wrote:@RR:

Don't used up 1-shot abilities get refunded on Season Finales???

And as for TFL, who says he's a "Vig" to begin with? Look at when and hoe claimed that. TWIE was caught and trying to BS his way out of a guilty with that same claim. TFL didn't speak up. When things got heated and it looked like TWIE was going to eat rope sooner or later; what better way to get Town-cred than to counter him at this point and bus?? TWIE was going down anyway at that point.

Now who shot Firebringer? I have NO IDEA. This is a Varsoon game. Everything looks illogical UNTIL we actually see the setup and things get revealed. I stop trying to setup spec Varsoon games (and Skullduggery's) for that reason. The point is: Had TFL actually killed someone last night he would've been confirmed to -at least- have a separate "vig" shot. He didn't, so it's more likely he doesn't.
OH nevermind I see what you guys are talking about.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:43 am

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy's probably town.

We should kill farside if we can I think. Lynch a50/rr tomorrow.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:35 am

In post 11389, farside22 wrote:Have the claimed vig that no one else claimed vig a50.
Tell me how tfl shot and a second player dies = tfl scum?
If you can point to a game where scum have 2 Kill abilities more then one time per game that does not include the dating game mafia game I created I would listen.
Other then that you have 2 players, one confirmed scum and one saving there scum buddy currently.
You will have to convince me tfl scum makes srnse.
YCBA 4
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:37 am

In post 11390, grapes wrote:You guys realize that a50 went off the deep end because he thought fuzzy was shooting last night correct? That's what I thought as well.
RR's plan was to have him not shoot last night, just to clear some confusion.

Magna and random -- was this part of the plan run by you guys at all?
RR's plans yesterday were pretty much all run by me to check the logic. Magna wasn't involved yesterday except from in the game thread.
you suck randomidget
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:53 pm

@almost

1) it has been confirmed that scum could of killed last night if they had individual killing ability. Only their group kill was blocked. Also I was following the plan of RR and Random
2) Given that you gave the plans to bubble Shadow tonight we should know if that's even possible........though given that Shadow is eating rope today its a mute point .I was curious if your plan was even possible
3) I asked bc I am trying to figure out if you are scum or just gone crazy...... Plus if for some reason I decide to not to vig you I want to know so we can double check your results,

Again I am the town Vig,,,,,,, lynching me over confscum is just plain bad and falls into the scummy realm.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:57 pm

if Fars alliance plan is Okay I am going to put Shadow at l-1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here is the million dollar question.
If tfl vig isn't garenteed and he shots me and it fails how many people will lynch tfl over the player trying to save scum today?
I have to ask because from my POV everyone has some moon logic vision that just looks devoid of actually lynching scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

I mean someone out there has to have some common sense in this game that tfl shooting and scum killing someone else and a50 not wanting to prove tfl can shoot and would rather lynch tfl over confirmed scum.
Please oh please explain why a50 trying to lynch anyone but confirmed scum makes sense coming from town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Was it here on mafia scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”