Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9470 (isolation #400) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9424, Creature wrote:I'd start with TWIE, who is pretty much scum.
NOT BSO! He claims his action FAILED last night. Only if he is LYING would he be scum. The question is: If he IS lying, then WHO did he shoot and WHY aren't they dead?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9478 (isolation #401) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ve thought it over and Farside’s abilities don’t make any sense as someone who can actively help scum achieve their wincon. That amount of Vote Control would be tantamount the mistake Varsoon made in “XXX Mafia” where he let two scum basically quick-lynch Town over and over to win the game. He’s not making that mistake again given the flack he caught post-game there. So slotting her as playing badly and not interested in a lynch on her with the game-state as it is now. Too many Town dead.

Which means RR is a very viable scum candidate via Beach-a-Palooza. Especially seeing their 9167 where they say “It doesn’t matter that their abilities don’t make sense as scum – they used it to hurt Town”. That’s a classic scape-goating argument which I would expect from scum not Town. Town understands that not lynching scum is very bad for Town. Scum want to facilitiate lynches on targets they can swing as looking like scum when they clearly aren’t.

@Almost – I know you read RR as Town but I’d like you to really dig in and think about the way RR is playing today independent of that read.
First, I could do Creature if needed, but I'm skeptical.

Now 2 points about the quoted:

1- My memory id failing me, but weren't you in Bloodbourne? Nahdia basically won the game for scum single handedly. Giving scum that much power is not beyond Varsoon.

2- RR is being "rational" still. Both heads are. I saw Scum!Cerb in Getsu and he wasn't as elaborate as he is here. He made some sense alright, but if you take a closer look they had no real content.. just fancy looks. Here his posts are with actual game-solving content. I can't speak of Scum!Drixx though, but both heads' play reminds me of how they both play as Town, and I have seen them both play as Town!

Oh, one more thing: because of the state of confusion I'm in I'm mostly going to play myself and my counterpart for the rest of the day (if not the rest of the game). That means I will show reasons for someone to be scum, and also show reasons why they might not be, and vice versa. Right now I'm the only "confirmed" entity living on this planet. The rest are classified as "likely and more likely to be" Town/Scum/Survivour or even a Semi-SK win-con (i.e. Last man standing).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9479 (isolation #402) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Of course this whole train of questionable logic revolves around the notion that Fuzzy told the truth that Snarky was the even winner
Well, a Fuzzy flip would likely tell us that too. i don't by that SS ended up the top voted player in that event either, so I'm not sharing RR's sentiment that it makes Fuzzy any more likely Town than Scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9480 (isolation #403) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don’t know – maybe because you had a claimed Season Finale restricted ability that would have rendered flipping Not Chara who is doing fantatic work in the communication PT and is confirmed Town moot?
Why the hell didn't you say that before?? So the unflipped can still communicate with you until they are flipped? THAT sounds like a VERY GOOD reason to keep some players unflipped.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9481 (isolation #404) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9439, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Not Chara's preference for lynch today is TWIE, Shiro and Creature in approximately that order.
Please ask them what they think about TWIE's action fail claim. I would very much appreciate their input on this one. Thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9484 (isolation #405) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9444, Creature wrote:Whoever's familiar with me knows sometimes I don't pay attention, though, they also know how to read me pretty accurately, one of these methods being comparing my game here and Wake's Role Madness.
Well, since that game is long done with I'd like you to point out the difference if you please.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9485 (isolation #406) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9448, Creature wrote:Almost, what's your opinion on making farside22 use her extra votes on TWIE?
I'm not lynching TWIE today unless my "other head" (That's Chara) convinces me to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9489 (isolation #407) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9471, Creature wrote:You say he could be a scum vig?
I'm saying his actin fail makes him likely Town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9494 (isolation #408) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9490, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Almost – I forgot to ask earlier – did your Night action bear any fruit? I would have expected to see something from you on it but have to ask.
And I meant to say something but didn't know how to do it w/o outing myself, but things have changed.

The profile Creature has is mine, and the false one is #2. Creature did NOT perform an action last night.

As for me: The event is used up already (Joy Ride). The passive rewards you & RR already know about (of those living) but I suspect the whole scum team would also know since I allied with SC on E1.

The action you and RR also know about (but nobody else should have bc I told nobody except you two). It's a 1-shot ability though that gets refunded on Season Finale. It was used previously on McMenno showing he didn't "perform a HARMFUL action", while on Creature it says he "didn't perform ANY actions"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9495 (isolation #409) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9490, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why? I have to ask since you would have to take TWIE’s word his actions on it 100%.
I don't. I specifically said "unless he is lying to earn these specific town points". However, he does have a gun (Mastina's result on him) and he had a shot last night (unless he was blocked), so WHERE is his shot?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9497 (isolation #410) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9491, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Then again it is certainly within reason that he doesn't have a Vig power and made that up when the "Gunsmith guilty" came in on him as scum, correct?
We should've thought about THAT last night :/ I could've targeted him and found out for sure.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9500 (isolation #411) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9498, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9495, Almost50 wrote:I don't. I specifically said "unless he is lying to earn these specific town points". However, he does have a gun (Mastina's result on him) and
he had a shot last night
(unless he was blocked), so WHERE is his shot?
Walk me through this like I'm 5 - where is the source for the bolded ... I don't recall other than his own word about that.
Yes, no other source but his own word. However, it was Season Finale, meaning everything that didn't work before would work still. If his ability did work before then he IS lying, yet he would still have it on Season Finale. In other words, IF HE IS LYING HE IS SCUM REGARDLESS, and it doesn'r really matter whether he has a Vig shot or not. If he is telling the truth ABOUT THE VIG SHOT SPECIFICALLY (i.e. regardless of his alignment) then he must've had a shot available to him last night. If he is scum he had no reason to forego it. If he is Town then he can't be lying about having used it.

So, it all boils down to whether he IS a Vig, which I have no leads to make me believe or disbelieve, hence I'm not sure. I'm much more confident voting Fuzzy or Creature, and I have Fuzzy as my #1 preference based on the mechanics of Beachabalooza, but Creature is currently a second close with Shadow dropping to 3rd inline.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9505 (isolation #412) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9501, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Chara thinks Kraska’s abilities make sense as Mayor Dewey and are very ProTown.
I wanted that to stay unmentioned in case we had to make kraska claim, but it's out now. I thought the same having researched both her events names leading me to an episode about Beach City having a power outage performed by the Gems and then Mayor Dewey trying to make use of it. I believe it was called "Political Power" or "Political Influence" or something like that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9513 (isolation #413) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9502, Creature wrote:
In post 9494, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9490, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Almost – I forgot to ask earlier – did your Night action bear any fruit? I would have expected to see something from you on it but have to ask.
And I meant to say something but didn't know how to do it w/o outing myself, but things have changed.

The profile Creature has is mine, and the false one is #2. Creature did NOT perform an action last night.

As for me: The event is used up already (Joy Ride). The passive rewards you & RR already know about (of those living) but I suspect the whole scum team would also know since I allied with SC on E1.

The action you and RR also know about (but nobody else should have bc I told nobody except you two). It's a 1-shot ability though that gets refunded on Season Finale. It was used previously on McMenno showing he didn't "perform a HARMFUL action", while on Creature it says he "didn't perform ANY actions"
The result was on randomidget though.

Was it? OK.. we'll have random confirm or deny (without giving details). If this result does NOT apply to him then you are getting lynched for sure.

@random:

Please confirm if you have THREE of these abilities (and the 4th is FALSE):

1- An EVENT requiring +1 stress or higher.
2- NK-proof
3- "Passive" rewards are granted to whomever allies.
4- An investigation action telling you about other players night actions.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9517 (isolation #414) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9510, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9502, Creature wrote:The result was on randomidget though.
Having taken a look at Random's Role PM this clearly is a lie since only 2 of the 4 apply.

Can we lynch this with fire already?
KK..

VOTE: Creature

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9526 (isolation #415) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'd also like Creature to explain why he "no actioned" on SEASON FINALE!

P-edit: OH! OK.. but still, why no action on Season Finale?

UNVOTE:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9542 (isolation #416) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9528, Creature wrote:What can I get from four pieces of info in which only 1 is correct?
Fine!

OK, I guess I'll sheep NC on this one then, and killing Titus does make sense, but before I do cast a vote on TWIE
I would want anyone who DID target farside last night to say they did (no need to mention the exact action, just that you did target her).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9560 (isolation #417) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9536, Creature wrote:Night 1: Blog post and tried to ally with Shiro.
Night 2: Blog post and allied with SnarkySnowman.
Hold on.. WHAT?? So randomidget NEVER ALLIED with ANYONE for THE WHOLE GAME?? I had him allied with YOU on E1 and with SHIRO on E2, but that can't be true if your quoted statements are accurate.

And how come SHIRO never cared to correct mine and Titus' tables either? I mean, I get that Creature and SS (and random to a lesser extent) do not read the thread properly, but SHIRO??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9563 (isolation #418) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9547, kraskaesque wrote:well i still think the other scum is shadow and not creature
So, I take it that your scum read on TWIE is locked?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9572 (isolation #419) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9562, Creature wrote:No, I allied with randomidget on Pregame but the alliance was open during Day 1 and Night 1.
??? Pregame had no active alliances! It would have required a (pre-)pregame phase for you to have picked an ally in pregame.

So, what you're saying is your alliance with random was during pregame and ended with the start of episode 1, then on E1 you were allied with Snarky, then you allied with Shiro on E2, then allied with Snarky AGAIN on E3 (even after you KNEW he was a passive roleblocker), then you allied with Xf+Shadow on E4, then you submitted a request to ally with grapes for E5 which didn't work so you're not allied today.

I also find it highly unlikely the mod would edit your blog to include "incorrect info" as this would be the mod directly lying to us. I could see him redacting certain parts, but "to make private info incorrect." as you put it in is a bit stretching it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9591 (isolation #420) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hmmm .. so if Creature flips town it means we had as many "bad town" alive as there are scum left. So, if I end up suffering form ulcers, a heart attack or permanent brain damage you guys know why and who to blame it on! :dead: :facepalm:

OK, let me try for one more time.. ONE MORE TIME.. how .. did you .. get .. a RESULT .. when you .. were allied ... with a ROLEBLOCKER... whose ability only worked PASSIVELY on his allies??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9592 (isolation #421) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

^^Obviously @ Creature

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9598 (isolation #422) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9586, Creature wrote:idk, just to make sure, this is what I received (can't copy-paste):
randomidget has an event that can be triggered at 1 or + stress.
randomidget is selectively nightkill immune.
randomidget can secretly offer rewards to his allies.
randomidget can discover info on other player's actions.
So, your "result" had the name of randomidget EXPLICITLY mentioned in it, and you still suggested it could've been a redirect???????? :!: :!: :!:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9606 (isolation #423) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9603, Creature wrote:
In post 9598, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9586, Creature wrote:idk, just to make sure, this is what I received (can't copy-paste):
randomidget has an event that can be triggered at 1 or + stress.
randomidget is selectively nightkill immune.
randomidget can secretly offer rewards to his allies.
randomidget can discover info on other player's actions.
So, your "result" had the name of randomidget EXPLICITLY mentioned in it, and you still suggested it could've been a redirect???????? :!: :!: :!:
Would Varsoon put someone else's name so I know whether I was redirected or not?
No. Mod will always put it as "Your Target" as opposed to explicitly mentioning the name of your target. "You target" is NOT them telling you a lie, thus not bastard modding. Mentioning the name of your intended target when you have been redirected to someone else is an OUTRIGHT LIE ==>> Bastard modding.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9610 (isolation #424) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9604, Creature wrote:
In post 9596, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Connie-fake claim can actually be scum (which you point out that people bought) then why does Creature think his blog whatever confirms him as town and couldn't just as easily be a scum ability that matches his fake-claim?
Same can be said about Titus confirming herself as town could easily be a scum ability that matches her fakeclaim.
Geez, man! You're arguing principles now?? The mod CONFIRMING Titus makes her TOWN. The mod did NOT confirm you like AT ALL. He only gave you a fake-claim that works. He gave you access to a blog which -for all we know- could've been hacked by the devil himself. I mean, if -hypothetically speaking- I hacked into your MS account it doesn't make ME the player named Creature. It only makes me able to PRETEND to be Creature. Now if the site Super Mods (or whatever they call them) came to us and confirmed that whoever is using your account is really you then that's different and your identity is confirmed, and I really don't care how they'd do it (via IP confirmation, or by contacting your home address or them having the FBI investigate you.. that's not my problem.)

Every single SCUM player had their events named to match their FAKE CLAIM. Otherwise, once an event is activated we would be able to tell if the player behind it is scum already!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9638 (isolation #425) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@MoI / @Chara:

farside is very likely scum for her style of arguing back and forth in every chance she has. Look at how it went with Titus, and she blamed Titus. FINE. Titus is gone, and she found another target to continue the same attitude in RR.

It makes perfect sense to me that farside had planned ahead and joined the scum AFTER the Beachabalooza voting (around the same time Xk joined the CGs) thus had no need for anyone to cover for her. That or -less likely- she used her voting ability to cover up for herself.

She's also posting way too much 9about 10% of the thread posts are by farside alone) and is deliberately wall-quoting to make it absolutely hard for anyone to try and ISO her.

But I have yet another "weird" method I had tried to apply to catch scum, and that is to reference the SIRCAKEZ readlist(s) and progression, but before that I'd like to point out Cakez did defend farside in # which MoI already quoted parts of, and I don't see how this post implicates Creature yet vendicates far!!

Now let's move on to THIS:
In post 943, SirCakez wrote: Town: Fire, Not Chara, mastin, grapes, farside
Nulltown: Yume, Creature, Klingon, A50, CoolDog
Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Foxbird, Skybird, Seraphim, Random, TWIE, Shiro, DGB
Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky
Scum: Mcmenno, Obi

Unreadable: RR
In post 1403, SirCakez wrote: Town: Fire, mastin, grapes, farside, Yume
Nulltown: Creature, Klingon, A50, Seraphim
Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Foxbird, Skybird, Seraphim, Random, TWIE, Shiro, DGB, NC, CoolDog
Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky
Scum: McMenno, Obi
In post 2335, SirCakez wrote: Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume
Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim
Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, CoolDog, Klingon
Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky, Shiro, Foxbird
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational

There is one townread I have that might be wrong, but I'm still thinking it over.
In post 2340, SirCakez wrote: Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume
Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim, Kraskaesque,
Null: KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, Snarky
Nullscum: Shiro, Foxbird, CoolDog, Klingon
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational, Xkfyu
The progression of these 4 readlists clearly show Cakez wanted to move his buddies up the list gradually, while maintaining "one town read might be wrong" just in case one got flipped.

This -to me- reads the scum team consisted of: farside (for sure), Creature/Fuzzy (one or both), Sky/TWIE (Sky already flipped and TWIE is only Scum if either Creature or Fuzzy flips Town).

So, farside has now moved to the very top of my lynch pile. Creaure is her second, Fuzzy comes third, followed by TWIE if the game hasn't ended by then.

VOTE: farside

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9648 (isolation #426) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9646, Reasonably Rational wrote:A50s (flavor based) reason for clearing shiro was wrong. Idk how he feels about him now.
Not really. I'm town reading Shiro for the REACTION when he realized he had been wrong about his early scum read on me. He could've kept pushing or at least put me in the null pile. I'm not exactly unlynchable you know (unlike you) :wink:

And @ Mastina:

With all due respect, you already had it your way with Snarky and were proven wrong. Can you please let us have it someone else's way this time around, for the good sportsmanship spirit and all??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9649 (isolation #427) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And by that I mean, Titus wanted farside lynched. RR wants her lynched. I want her lynched. I'm sure there are/have been a couple more at least who would rather see her flip, and besides she's never going to be cleared so the sooner we eliminate her the better.. before we are close enough to LyLo and start gambling. If she flips town I promise to vote with you on whomever you wish tomorrow.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9652 (isolation #428) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hey everybody: Vote farside. She's as manipulative as Hilary and as bad as Trump (but she probably has a better haircut, so there's that.)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9662 (isolation #429) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, Fuzzy .. I don't care who you are (flavour) as much as I care about your ROLE.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9716 (isolation #430) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

@grapes:

1- TWIE did not shoot you. Skybird did.
2- Fuzzy controlled the lynch of the anonymous voting lynch event. He did reveal it was his event and he had the choice to lynch the top voted player.
3- I still town read Shiro, but I was asking for additional confirmation since Shiro was allied with both RR & Titus at the time, thus may have said something that wasn't mentioned in the main thread.

That's as far as I got with your revision posts. I'll respond more if I find something that needs a response.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9744 (isolation #431) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9690, Shadow_step wrote:Read the effects of the Historical fiction event which occurred at day start yesterday.
This one is also a great bother to me. In the show it should be Historical F
R
iction. I'm wondering if changing the name to something that rhymes was only done for convenience (since the event is about telling our previous actions) or it should also be indicative of a deceitful in-game role.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9747 (isolation #432) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9713, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Farside scum requires 2 scum covering for her, leaving 1 scum free to cover elsewhere or just not vote the Top 3.
Farside scum requiring "the other two" to cover for her is more accurate. We agree that one had to cover for Sky leaving three, and farside should be one of them 3 :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9748 (isolation #433) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9717, Creature wrote:VOTE: TWIE

Bah whatever, that's taking too long
I love how farside (my #1 suspect), Creature (my #2 suspect) and Fuzzy (my #3 suspect) are all voting TWIE (my #4 suspect). Yeah.. totally comfortable NOT joining that wagon.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9755 (isolation #434) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9751, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9747, Almost50 wrote:Farside scum requiring "the other two" to cover for her is more accurate. We agree that one had to cover for Sky leaving three, and farside should be one of them 3
Agreed.

Have anything to say about your SirCakez readlist and Farside as I pointed out?
Nope. I concede that it's an either/or. Only if farside started the game as scum would that SC read list analysis make any sense.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9759 (isolation #435) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9754, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Almost - see this is exactly why our discussion on why you are reading RR as Town falls flat for me. Because everything I see in the thread is not "Trying to solve the game" it's trying to strong-arm the game with questionable logic and posts like this.
LOL.. they're trying to solve the game "behind the curtains" (i.e. in PTs), just like Titus, Mastina and even you guys are. You see, each and everyone of these names (Titus.Mastina/RR/CGs) knew things others didn't and opted to keep them secrets and/or share them only with certain individuals.

Let me elaborate: Just assume -for the sake of argument- that this game was NOT flavoured, and you kept flips from being publicly announced without providing an explanation. Now, how do you think I would feel about the CGs (erm, which won't be even called that since there'd be no flavour)? I sure would have suspected you all for that and screamed that it was extremely anti-town, precisely because I'm TOWN .. and I'm being kept in the dark.

The thing is I do take flavour into account, and yet I'm not an expert in modding (thus not assuming too many trickery flavourwise.. just the obvious), so I have always assumed the CGs are TOWN and thus whatever they were doing that I didn't like must've had a good reason behind it that I'm just not entitled to know about just yet.

The same thing with -say- Mastina and Titus in early game when they kept saying X was town for (reasons) and never told us what these reasons were at the time, and I was frustrated but had to wait another phase or two in hopes something will be revealed or explained. I knew they're both town but I also know town can be wrong (and God knows I'm a master in that field).

Suffice it to say I fully understand the RR slot reasoning behind this behaviour (although I certainly do NOT agree with their conclusion and tend to believe the Gems are Town and have a logical reason behind my belief that is -also- very much tied to the flavour).

Also, I don't think relying totally on meta reads and/or disregarding anti-town behaviour for whatever reasons is healthy for the game play. If you're town and you act extremely and repeatedly in a way that is deemed detrimental to town you should get lynched, and if the town loses you get all the blame too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9761 (isolation #436) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9755, Almost50 wrote:Nope. I concede that it's an either/or. Only if farside started the game as scum would that SC read list analysis make any sense.
Then, to quote the Princess Bride, we are an an impasse.

I don't think there is any way Varsoon gave a role that started the game as scum the ability to stack that many votes given the other strong Events we have seen from scum combined with Skybird having a Double Vote and DGB effectively controlling two votes. Thus I don't think there is any way you can reasonably conclude that farside is group scum from the start of the game.
Except she could not have stacked her votes early in the game since she first needed to gain the points for it. If I didn't pick her for Joy Ride -for instance- she would not have gained the points from destroying it. If Nobody targeted her at night she would not gain points from that either. She probably got lucky with me picking her for an event that resulted in an alliance on E1 (and as far as I can remember it was the ONLY event that resulted in an "alliance") that allowed her to gain points so early into the game and build on it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9773 (isolation #437) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9766, farside22 wrote:The thing I find funny is certain players are calling me scum but believe my claim about points.
Or how my vote works.
Someone can tell me how that makes sense.
I'll bite. You see, I do believe you have a point system that works towards "something". What I don't believe is there to be a town role that can opt to switch to an alternate 3P win-con and pull out of the game. I would've been more inclined to believe you if you said you were 3P and had the option to join town (or even join EITHER town or scum).

As for how the votes work, I'm not even sure I do believe you. You said up to half the lynch threshold INCLUDING your original vote, but SS was lynched with 3 votes + 5 of yours, so that's half the threshold NOT COUNTING your original vote, and that's for starters.

i would have also bought your claim if you hadn't been acting anti-town since the word go. There was absolutely no reason for you to destroy a town event just to gain points towards whatever your win-con is. You could've done it much more subtly and no one would've noticed or got suspicious, but from that point on you kept getting scummier and scummier.

Your arguing with Titus seems like someone who just wants to argue for the sake of arguing, and is one of the worst 1-on-1 duels I've ever seen, and I would've wanted to vote you off just to STOP that insanity.

However, Titus got killed and -theoretically speaking- all should've calmed down, but -instead- you found another target to shitpost about and get the same nonsense going in RR. If I was in your shoes and I was town still I would've probably kept my mouth shut just to let the people enjoy the game, but you're not only acting anti-town, but also anti-game-spirit. That's anti-social.. anti-sportsmanship.. anti-ANYTHING that makes the game of Mafia a fun game to begin with.

So, you see.. it's absolutely nothing personal (although it is now!), but you can never convince me that you and I have been on the same side all along or that you have been playing for the same win-con that I have been, which is to eliminate all threats to Earth.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9775 (isolation #438) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

1- So, you do confess to having pursued your 3P win-con from the word go. Now what guarantees you will now be working towards anything but?

2- Titus flipped TOWN though, and tunneling 3P whose win-con doesn't even consider the town's own is -in fact- THE pro-town move.

3- A case of the A calling the E a vowel?? (I needed to improvise on something new) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9814 (isolation #439) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9797, Creature wrote:The only way I am getting lynched is if farside22 uses all her extra votes on me.
You know I almost never use profanities but this post borders on tantalizing so much that I'm tempted to call you names!! :P

Nah.. not gonna gonna do that. I'm just going to..

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9815 (isolation #440) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9798, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9795, Reasonably Rational wrote:MoI: did I miss something about xks event that allowed him to use it more than once?
He did until right before deadline last Night. His post in the gem PT was basically "How have we missed that my Trap for Clods was one-shot"?
No refund on Season Finale??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9818 (isolation #441) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Shiro / @grapes:

Which one of you guys wants to ally with me?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9819 (isolation #442) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

It's 7 for the lynch. Both Creature & TWIE are currently on 3, so far can decide to use her own vote + 3 additional votes from her points vault to hammer either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9820 (isolation #443) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

FTR: I will submit Shiro for an ally UNLESS grapes responds first OR Shiro doesn't want to ally with me.

P.S. I could also ally with random, but only if MoI sees fit and beneficial.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9828 (isolation #444) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so grapes is with RR and Shiro is with me.

That leaves TWIE/Creature/random/MoI/far/kraska/mastina/Fuzzy/Shadow

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9848 (isolation #445) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9831, grapes wrote:Almost, let's ally.
Make up your mind. :lol:

OK... it's me & grapes then (based on MoI's recommendation). Everyone else should really get it organized in case the day ends at any given moment.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9850 (isolation #446) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9837, Creature wrote:Also, my action succeeding when Snarky was supposed to roleblock me should also tell something, I don't think the mod would hide the fact I'm roleblock immune.
And it took you all this time to figure this out?? Mate, you're either scum to the bone or just bad to the core of your soul.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9852 (isolation #447) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ooops! Sorry, V. :oops:

I never pay attention to pagetops.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9878 (isolation #448) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9877, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Almost....
can you explain why you were off both scum lynch and on the two town lynch.
First, your statement is untrue, or at least inaccurate.

Now let's see:

D1: I didn't vote SC but I was on far. Her destroying my event made me scum read her more than anyone else.
D2: I don't even feel the need to justify a vote on Mathblade with that kind of play.
D3: (First round) I was voting farside when she reset the counter, and was precisely waiting to hammer her in case she benefited from hammering herself.
D3: (Second round) I ended the day voting farside. DGB was a traitor anyway, so you can't use that as a "not being on scum".
D4: (and this is where you went astray) it was a mislynch on Snarky and I wasn't on it.

Now my turn:

Can you explain why you didn't vote on D2/D4? You were not on the SirCakez lynch either, and -to top it all- you haven't voted in Beach-a-balooza.

You want more? I'll give you more:

In you voted Obi (Titus). In you question my town read on Titus & Yume, while -at the same time- refusing to give a case on Titus (whom you had voted) and open the way for a backtrack on your read of the slot.

In posts & you try to indirectly defend DGB, once by playing down the priority of her lynch and another by portraying her role as Saulus, and in you stated you would lynck KC over DGB (which you retracted 3 posts later then yet 2 posts later questioned the reason why you had to retract the KC lynch suggestion in the first place).

In you're back to trying to protect DGB in any way you can.

Now let me quote this gem:
In post 6381, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Right now I am looking at

Firebringer, Almost, Farside, DGB

These are the people who did not vote cake but was on the Math lynch wagon.
I think it is possible that
one
is scum.
DGB has already flipped scum, so why am still in your suspects list when farside is not?

reasserts you think ONLY ONE SCUM is on that list.

Then this:
In post 7004, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't think sky is scum but she might be third party,

if Far is 3d party how would lynching her help further the game for town ?
In post 7011, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Actually I think Far is a survivor more than a third party
with al the weird mechanics such as all the ascetics in the game and possible two millers I think its possible to there is a third party and a survivor in the game,

I guess the question is Far faking the claim
You're defending both Sky & farside in the same manner you did DGB.
In post 7036, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am not going to vote Sky. I just don't see that post to be enough for cause to lynch
You have to give me a good reason plus I am pretty sure Sky is either town or third party

and you gave zero reason for me to vote Shadow
More passive defense of scum.
In post 7050, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I will consider a Shadow lynch but a sky lynch is off the table right now
And this one is one reason why I'm not too hot on a Shadow.

However, this confused me even more:
In post 8344, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:MoI why is Farside more lynch worthy than DGB??????
I won't comment on it, but I will comment on the following :P
In post 8193, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think Farside is a third player survivor. Not sure how lynching her at this point is going to help
team
Now the number of times you called far a 3P survivour is astonishing. What's even more surprising is she never got upset with you calling her that, when she does get extremely aggressive to people like Titus or RR suggesting anything remotely similar.

I'm tired of reading your ISO, so I 'll skim the rest of it.
In post 8408, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR
I would say no on that idea......bc voting is more important than intent to vote.
In post 8485, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:yeah Yumi seemed almost unkillable except through this event,,,,,,,,Yeah Yumi death is a huge setback for the town
Opposing RR's idea which was intended to prevent exactly what happened with the SC lynch, then faking emotions over the loss of Yume.
In post 8698, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:actually no one was even looking at DGB until Nc brought up her points,
This is a blatant lie and considering how many times you yourself have stepped to defend DGB I find it highly unlikely this was an innocent mistake.
In post 9435, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah and Grapes is prob town which leaves
Almost MOI Creature Random and TWIE
And this one makes me think both Creature & TWIE might be town after all. My lynch pool is now:

farside > Fuzzy > anyone else.

Now where is that vote button...

VOTE: farside

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9882 (isolation #449) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@kraska:

I wouldn't have the slightest idea why he claimed it, and if I tried to guess I'd be aimlessly shooting in the dark. HOWEVER, why NOT lynching Snarky via the event is because the day would've continued normally (as mentioned in the event triggering post by Varsoon0, thus it could've put THEM on the axe. The result as he claimed it (if truthful) gave the scum comfort that the day will end in a Snarky lynch. Consider it a gauge of consensus in other words that told them what to do next.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9897 (isolation #450) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Fine. Since we're going in circles and everyone wants to have it their own way I'm declaring intent to hammer on anything that moves (including myself). Let's get this game finished and done with.

He is not scum. Sher is not scum. They are not scum. So WHO is??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9913 (isolation #451) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9900, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9897, Almost50 wrote:He is not scum. Sher is not scum. They are not scum. So WHO is??
Um I've laid out a pretty involved case on Creature beyond all the action information from today. Did you read it? I think it is pretty compelling as far as pointing out the distancing Creature did with both SirCakez and Skybird.
I did. The question is why isn't he being voted then? I'm sure the town still has the majority, so it doesn't make sense for you to lay down such a strong case + Creature playing so poor and yet not garnering enough votes.

There! We need one more vote still for farside to be able hammer. Where the freak is random?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9914 (isolation #452) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9901, farside22 wrote:Creature or twie, which one if either do you think is scum?
Creature is a bit scummier than TWIE to me. Both could be scum though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9918 (isolation #453) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9905, Reasonably Rational wrote:(those mods would be Varsoon, dramonic, and mastin).
Add skullduggery and you have my top 4 mods! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9921 (isolation #454) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9907, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm with MoI here, Creature is pretty obv scum
Last I checked you're not even voting him though!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9925 (isolation #455) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9916, Creature wrote:Well, I already have 3 votes, so farside22 should be able to hammer me.
No, bc one of them is already her vote, so effectively you only have 2 votes on you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9928 (isolation #456) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

They ARE limited. Up to half the lynch threshold +1

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9945 (isolation #457) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

So far only 2 pairs are announced:
Almost+grapes
MoI+randomidget

Shiro, TWIE, RR, fuzzylogic, Creature, Kraska, mastina, Shadow_Step & Farside are not announced.

@RR (Drixx)

Not today, I don't think. Unless you think we're lynching town AND Chara's flip is being revealed before the end of the day.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9969 (isolation #458) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9960, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Almost
I not sure you are scum or town and I'm trying to figure that out. I am not sure if you are town and have just been tunneling Far or scum and acting like you tunneling Far to stay off of scum. With y play being just plain awlful in so many ways I am not helping myself
in trying to figure things out. My working theory is that Scum avoided the SC lynch and jumped on the first far lynch,So far however my theories have been 0 for 100 . Yeah as I said my play has beem just bad.
I honestly don't know how to respond to that, nor do I have anything to conclude from it. Your play has been puzzling, yes, but some people maintain this IS your town play still. Your event is NAI (both effect and name) and your character isn't exactly one that "must be in the show" (even Connie turned out to be a fake claim, mind you).

One of the reasons I'm "not comfortable town reading you" is your numerous "3P who can win with town" statements. You used it often with Sky and then with far, and I don't believe such alignment exists in this game.

First things first, calling the Gems "3P" is plain WRONG. They're a "secondary TOWN faction". Town can win with or without them, but they can't win without the MAIN town faction, so they're TOWN, but just a secondary group.

Xk was 3P (leftovers) who could win with EITHER SIDE (Survivour) but had the option of joining the Gems which he did. He claimed his role (character and abilities) to me when we were allied on Episode 2, and from then on I assumed there would be no "3P who could win with town". Still the possibility of a "counter-role" to his was at least fair (i.e. another leftover survivour who could opt to join the dark side). Either that of Xk himself had the option to join EITHER sides (which is not what he told me).

As for me, I guess I can't help you there. You'd just have to figure things out on your own. Scum may have avoided the SC wagon, but the opposite can't be true (i.e. not everyone who was not on that wagon is scum.). I simply have a poor record reading Cakez (yet a very good winning rate "against" him) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9970 (isolation #459) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9966, Reasonably Rational wrote:Drixx is working on a game with Varsoon's help
Hubba Hubba!! PRE-IN ME! :twisted:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10003 (isolation #460) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10002, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TFL- Did not vote
:facepalm: Seriously, mate. You don't vote in events and you don't get into alliances (you only managed to ally once in 4 episodes reigning over the slot!). :roll:

I votes Step_Shadow

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10021 (isolation #461) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10019, Varsoon wrote:
Due to the site being down, I am extending the deadline by 48 hours.
This will be reflected on the next votecount and the first post.
How about prods? They should be extended too, but I'm taking no risks. :wink:

They are.
I'm currently on V/LA, myself, so I haven't been as strident about prods/activity during this time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10048 (isolation #462) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10045, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Thread – what period did Foxbird and Skybird align in?
Episode 1

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10050 (isolation #463) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Shiro:

MoI said I'm better off with grapes on E6, so you'd have to wait for E7.

P-edit:

That's correct. I'm not sure what I think of it. On the one hand; they already knew eachother's alliance effects. On the other hand, they needed to know what effect others have, and they also "might" have wanted to not be directly linked together.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10081 (isolation #464) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10054, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My issue is that it is clearly sub-optimal for scum to specifically choose to ally with each other (except 100% for the WIFOM)
OR if they knew that one specific pair would give one (or both) of them extra advantages. Like, if one has a clause in their PM that states "Your alliance members cannot be investigated" or "As long as stress in @XX or higher your alliance members' actions cannot fail" or "When you ally with someone you gain a 1-shot use of their abilities to use later on" .. etc. If they know they will benefit from it they will do it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10082 (isolation #465) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10059, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Can anyone point me to a list of codifed Alliance claims if one has been made? Thanks!
ISO Titus to get a neat table then myself for some minor remarks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10084 (isolation #466) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10066, Shiro wrote:
In post 10050, Almost50 wrote:MoI said I'm better off with grapes on E6, so you'd have to wait for E7
I mean it isn't like I have been waiting till e2 or something.

Whatever.
Yes, but you allied with RR most recently so you probably know more about my thoughts than grapes does. I assure you there's no "mechanical" benefit from allying with me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10085 (isolation #467) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10083, grapes wrote:Almost why do you think creature is scum?

Would you vote kraska?
ISO me. I think I've mentioned Creature more than I've mentioned anyone else, and he was a scum read of mine since early D1.

As for kraska, I'm not willing to vote her today. She'd be like 6th on my list. My top three are -ironically- the 3 you won't lynch (farside/Fuzzy/Creature)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10089 (isolation #468) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

What exactly has Creature said or done that makes him town to you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10127 (isolation #469) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@grapes:

No, man. I'm sheeping NO ONE, and ESPECIALLY SO on Creature. He was a major scum read for me since D1. He and far are always good votes in my eyes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10141 (isolation #470) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hmm.. Shadow & farside are now off the table for me. This is bc I took MoI's gesture as a lead and decided to check on Skybird's role PM, and I quote:
In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:If you ally with any player, you will learn if they are a Human or a Gem.
So long as you are allied with a player, you are immune to all actions.
So, Sky must've aligned with "out of her faction" players ion order to check them for being Human/Gems. Furthermore, being immune to all actions didn't require her to be aligned with scum, just to be aligned.

Unfortunately, I now need someone to restate the reason(s) why we believe grapes to be Town. I find some "weak" linking associatives between him and Sky, and I want to be sure I'm not overlooking them for no good reason.

Example 1:
In post 585, grapes wrote:Yea pretty much.

More alliances is more fun. And seems pro-town as well.
In post 586, Skybird wrote:I agree on the alliance thing. In a game this size I think it will be a good way to sort a slot one on one.
Example 2:
In post 1395, Skybird wrote:
In post 1188, Not Chara wrote:to anyone thinking of allying with grapes: you will not receive any bonuses you would normally get from allying with a player. and no, no need to bother checking. grapes never said this in the thread. or anywhere. i was told by Varsoon when our alliance was created. grapes' name was not specifically mentioned, but i have a hard time believing the cause was anything other than their role.

VOTE: grapes

pedit: ha.
I know you and grapes are having a bit of a fight right now, but this seems like a pretty crappy thing to do. Also, it might just be that
you
don't get any special bonuses but that doesn't mean everyone else won't get any bonuses.

Should have added in my last post that I'm in the process of catching up. Still have several more pages to go.
In post 1502, Skybird wrote:Right now I'm going to put my vote down based on what I've read so far. I'll read more and respond to questions tomorrow morning.

VOTE: Not Chara
In post 1925, Skybird wrote:If there's scum between Grapes and Not Chara, I think it's Not Chara. (Hence my vote.) I don't understand Cakez strong defense of it based on his current reasoning. Cakez is a scum lean for me.

Also, I need an ally for tonight. Anyone interested?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10144 (isolation #471) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alright!

VOTE: TWIE

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10151 (isolation #472) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Creature:

Shiro, Shadow & mastina are the 3 slots you can ally with.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10153 (isolation #473) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

I have no say on the matter, She certainly can decide for herself. I was only listing those left w/o an alliance.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10157 (isolation #474) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10155, Creature wrote:I'll ally with Shiro then so mastina gets Shadow.
And this is one more weird choice. You first suggest that
I
wouldn't want you to ally with mastina, and when I throw the ball back at you
YOU
decide not to ally with her. It feels as if you didn't want to ally with her from the start, but was looking for an excuse not to.

Also, the next post/quote by Shiro was inaccurate. Trust me. I know whom I'm submitting to ally with.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10224 (isolation #475) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

Reminder: Alliances to be established for the next phase:

Almost+grapes
MoI+randomidget
RR+farside
kraska+Fuzzy
mastina+Shadow_Step
Creature+Shiro

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10267 (isolation #476) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

One thing is for sure: >>>DGB DID have contact with scum during E3.<<< Recalculate based on this FACT

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10341 (isolation #477) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10257, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Mastin
- any thoughts on why scum chose to kill me over you?
In post 10231, Varsoon wrote:Also, MoI, if you're so confident I am scum, let's play a game:

Say something like "If Creature flips town, I'll..."
This is pure Appeal to Fear "What will you do if you are wrong MoI"?

If Creature flips Town I'll never again under-estimate his ability to play as scummy as possible even when Town.
Varsoon said that?? :eek: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10348 (isolation #478) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't have any events left. I only had Joy Ride (it's time to hang out) and I triggered it on E1.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10398 (isolation #479) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10360, Creature wrote:Who DGB allied with during Beach-a-palooza event?
TWIE

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10493 (isolation #480) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10477, kraska77 wrote:Well creature and fuzzy are town. I still dont buy your scumreads
What if I told you my own lynch preference currently looks like this: Fuzzy > Creature > Kraska > Shadow_Step > farside??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10495 (isolation #481) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10494, Creature wrote:Why Fuzzy?
I thought you should be asking why CREATURE, given that I acknowledge your weird play isn't necessarily scum motivated. Hmmm...

I only have you there because I REALLY hated your play with all the "I didn't know.. I didn't think.. I was not aware.. wait I read that the wrong way.. etc.", but in truth I can't see past Fuzzy. Then if the other scum is in the top voters it'd be most likely kraska. If both are in the non-top voters then the other might be Shiro.

I'm not buying Fuzzy's role claim to begin with. I'm also not comfortable with the failed alliance there. In light of what kraska explained I'm now more likely to buy the theory of kraska+Fuzzy, but I still want YOU lynched for the way you confused us all with your play.

P.S. I do NOT hate "players". I only hate their play. That is to say I will gladly play with both you and farside in any given future game, but will always scum read you if you play the same way.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10509 (isolation #482) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

Mate, you only had an alliance on 2 of 6 phases. You got away with the "I had just replaced in" on E2, and you had said something (that I forgot) to explain your lack of an alliance on E4 (Season Finale). E5 we all got the shenanigans resulting in just one alliance formed. Now it's E6 and you're still w/o an alliance. that's SUSPICIOUS.

Then I'm not buying your claimed character (Watermelon) for a Vig, besides all SKs will claim Vigs if given the chance to. I'm not6 saying you are a SK by necessity, but I'm just showing that the town doesn't necessarily have to believe there to be a TOWN Vig to begin with.

"If I was scum why would (edit: I) partner with my scumbuddy" is exactly my point. If it's you+kraska you probably wouldn't. I suspect there to be something that prevents you from forming alliances with certain people. I don't have your role PM though.

We know there's at least one scum alive in the non-top voters, and that's it's NOT random. It's either you, Shiro, Shadow or Creature. I have doubts about Creature playing this way as scum. I have been town reading Shiro since late D1 for reasons well known to at least 3 living players. Shadow still suspecting me makes me doubt he is scum as I wouldn't expect him to go against the flow on what is effectively a VT role by now. I mean, if Shadow is scum he should be pushing someone with a more powerful role, not clueless and powerless me.

By PoE you're the one that fits the profile of scum voting for no one in beach-a-balooza, forming no alliances, giving noncommittal reads (mind to provide a read list??), and a role claim that doesn't exactly match the claimed character.

P-edit:

THERE! You are starting to suspect me JUST NOW?? Where was that suspicion for the past century of the game??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10526 (isolation #483) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

Let's try this one more time.

The "assumption" we all seem to be working under is that we started the game with a 6-players scum team, including the traitor.

Now to the FACTS:

1- One scum was eliminated on E1, i.e. long before beach-a-balooza
2- The Traitor WAS in contact with -at least- one scum during beach-a-balooza
3- We already caught one scum in the top voters, and two in the non-top voters
4- The one in the top voter needed one of the non-top voters to cover for them, leaving one of the non-top voters "unassigned" for now
5- We have 2 more living scum. Either ONE of them was a top voter or BOTH were non-top voters, but they could NOT both have been top voters.
5(a)- That is UNLESS the double-voting utility worked on events too, but that would lead us to assume farside's multiple votes might also work, which makes the whole beach-a-balooza analysis much less useful to determine scum.

Now can you begin to fathom where I'm coming from "assuming" scum in the non-top voters?

As for random, he's a proven GEM. GEMS are NOT SCUM. Period.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10531 (isolation #484) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10529, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ A59
4) seems to assume that scum worked together to set up voting pattern if I understand you right
5) I am confused on how you cam to this conclusion. What makes you believe this
a) maybe..... if anything it was a wau for scum to oust a role. I am not sure though if we can get anything or not from the Beach event

Can any Gem confirm that they have a 100 percent confirm that everyone in the Gem PT are Gem...... I mean beside it being a Gem PT
4- If they didn't, then how the heck did Mastina have a whole number (7) when scum votes are worth 0.5???
5- Read #4. HALF a point for scum, one whole point for town. One of the non-top voters HAD to cover for Skybird. That leaves one of DGB/TWIE who either covered for someone else in the top voters or did indeed vote for someone other than the top 3 (or not at all). So there's either one other scum AT MAX in the top voters or none at all. If we have a missing half a point (from EITHER DGB OR TWIE) and two other halves (living scum) that's 1.5 total points. Either two of them are voting one of the top 3 (thus appear to be a whole one point) or all 3 didn't vote Mastina/Titus/NC. There can't be TWO in the top voters because that'd mean FOUR scums to get 2 whole points, which would mean THREE scum still alive.
5-a- Feel free to disregard the whole thing, but it seems to me that most of us ARE trying to make use of that event to determine the remaining scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10563 (isolation #485) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

Sorry! I thought you had already figured out I was talking about top voters in beach-a-balooza for certain, not that you were asking for confirmation. YES, I am analyzing the beach-a-balooza votes, not the lynch votes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10625 (isolation #486) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't think allying with me tomorrow is such a good idea, but I -also- am not disappointed.

So, work out your alliance preferences and I'll settle for whomever I'm assigned to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10681 (isolation #487) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@mastin:

Um.. yes, but you owe me an explanation post-game. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10685 (isolation #488) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

So?? Who am I to submit as an ally?? I don't mind going w/o one either, seeing as I have nothing to offer in terms of alliance bonuses.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10691 (isolation #489) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10687, grapes wrote:
In post 10685, Almost50 wrote:So?? Who am I to submit as an ally?? I don't mind going w/o one either, seeing as I have nothing to offer in terms of alliance bonuses.
Shiro?
If that's alright by him, sure.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10701 (isolation #490) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10700, farside22 wrote:That seems a bit pointless other then to kill me when I couldn't be lynched.
You should be grateful I unknowingly saved you. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10706 (isolation #491) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Any reason why thi day is dragging after NC has been released and the stress is up?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10709 (isolation #492) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I don't think this will make much of a difference, but I'm making a stance none-the-less.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10761 (isolation #493) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I will ally with Shiro.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10804 (isolation #494) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm kinf running out of bright ideas. I'll wait for Creature to reveal his investigation result and then see what next. And, yes. This looks a tad better, Mastina.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10850 (isolation #495) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10827, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also - everyone should confirm that all submitted alliances went through as requested.

Grapes and I were successful.
I'm allied with Shiro, yes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10852 (isolation #496) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10828, Creature wrote:What I think about scum is that one of Shiro / RR is scum unless there was no bussing on SirCakez.

While I have this feeling Shadow is the other scum.
:lol:

Sorry, mate.. but I can't help it. So, you're telling us that "unless no bussing occurred; somebody might have actually bussed"??? Now how did I not think of that?! :lol:

Disclaimer: I REALLY do SINECERLY apologize if the above comment offends you in any way, shape or form. I assure you int was NOT my intention. I'm sarcastic by nature and things statements like this would NEVER escape my sarcastic remarks is all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10856 (isolation #497) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

I still lean strongly towards an all town lynch wagon on D1. For one thing, Cakez' role was too strong to give up on and simply throw to the wolves. For another; RR being the hammer doesn't make sense if scum had decided to bus (which is unlikely from the previous point). You don't let a wagon form on your buddy and decide to only intervene as the hammerer. If you insist on there being scum on the wagon it'd be between grapes and Shiro (I have town reads on both).

I'm all for a Creature lynch, but Fuzzy also work for me. I am undecided on Shadow, and have town reads on the rest of you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10858 (isolation #498) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oops! Got ninja'd and didn't care to read before I submitted.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10866 (isolation #499) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

Your vig shot is one of the strongest reasons I'm ok with lynching you, fyi. As seen before (TWIE), Vigilante is one of the most fake claims used by scum. It explains why they have a gun and gives them an edge shooting whoever they like and claiming it too. A game has just ended with me and Chara playing as "Almost Chara" in it where I called out the SK on D1, and he still rode the game all the way to victory, outliving 12 players (technically he outlived 11, with one townie ending the game, but the SK still won although he had a guilty on him from N1 by our scum p FBI Agent).

The point is I would not trust a Vig claim unless an SK flipped already, and I don't even think there is one in this game, so I'm skeptical to accept your claim at face value.

P-edit:

I'll give you a weak one: I'm not Jasper, and Cakez did ally with me on D1. I can't think of much else for now, as I want to watch a soccer game that will kick off in 5 min.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10908 (isolation #500) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10888, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 10886, farside22 wrote:Unknowingly my ability when targeted blocks everything including nk by scum.
I had 13 points and today I have 15 points.
I know my creature block was successful.
For the record this is effectively a quasi-guilty on Creature due to the lack of scum Nightkill.

@Everyone
- please confirm in thread whether you have any reason why the scum Nightkill would not have occured. Unless someone else has a reason Creature WILL be the lynch today.

Shadow_Step - Claim indicates he should have none but need confirmation.
Almost50 - ???
Shiro - ???
Farside22 - Blocked Creature
Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx) - ???
grapes - ???
mastin2 - ???
MagnaofIllusion - Has no reason
TheFuzzylogic99- ???
Creature - Unless counter-claims farside's result has no reason.
randomidget - Has no reason
Nothing that I can think of. I already stated all my abilities, and I'm NOT NK immune. I don't have protective abilities either (i.e. not Doc, JK, RB .. etc). It seems the ONLY protective abilities I had were specifically confined to the Joy Ride event (members could not target someone outside it and could not be targeted by an outsider either), but that's it. It doesn't apply to the normal alliance thing.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10909 (isolation #501) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10893, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@MOI
while I respect your opinion ..I will not be chained down by the will of the masses. I do not feel it is the best way to go and can lead to be influenced by scum. I will take the consensus of the town into consideration but I feel like I should not be bound by it,
I beg to differ. If you're Town you do need to shoot the debatable players. Mastina, MoI & random are the only 3 confirmed Town to me. This means everyone else is good to shoot, including myself. (I'm -of course- confirmed to myself and probably widely Town read too, but there are a couple who still suspect me, which might not be good if the game goes to LyLo/MyLo)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10910 (isolation #502) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10905, farside22 wrote:I know someone targeted me last night do to the fact I got an additional point today.
Does anybody want to claim they targeted farside last night and claim the action??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10924 (isolation #503) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

Let me try to redraw the picture in my mind:

Mastina has been mod confirmed to Yume. I will stress on the MOD CONFIRMED part. She's Town. End of.

Moi & random have read each other's role PMs. They KNOW each other's abilities and there's no way either is faking.

farside has been shot at last night. That confirms her as Town. The only argument would be "they knew it would fail so it's for town-cred.. bla bla" amd it doesn't stand at all, bc far has been doing fine and was furthest from being on the receiving end of any heat for at least 2-3 days already, so it'd be dumb to skip a NK just to give her credit she already has.

Shadow has been allied with Mastina for 2 phases now, and I trust Mastina. I mean, it's one thing to read the thread with all the noise and totally another for her to go 1-on-1 with Shadow.

grapes also has been shot at before, so that makes him Town (but the argument about Town cred back then "may" hold more water than the one against farside. Still, grapes is Town).

RR have been allied with Titus TWICE, and I also trust Titus, so -even without my own read on them as TOWN- they should be globally Town read.

Shiro has been with both Titus and RR, and I still believe he's Town there, although we have yet to say anything of importance in our alliance PT.

Me? I know I'm Town, but I'll leave it to others to explain why I should be trusted.

This -unfortunately- only leaves us with Creature and Fuzzy. Fuzzy claims vig, which I'm not buying, but if he IS then he should be shooting outside of Mastina, MoI, random and farside for starters.

The thing is if he IS Town then either something is extremely wrong about one of my reads, OR the game ends with the lynch of Creature.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10925 (isolation #504) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and @Fuzzy:

If you wish to decide your shot based on actual Town consensus you should be keeping a vote record on who wants whom shot. I'd vote Shadow bc the read on him is not actually mine, but is made via Mastina. W/O Mastina vouching for Shadow he's be 3rd inline behind Creature and yourself on my lynch list.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10947 (isolation #505) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'd like to ally with you, Mastina.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10964 (isolation #506) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

PLEASE.. PRETTY PLEASE .. I BEG YOU .. try to READ before you post. You're currently not only playing a totally different game than this one nor even on another site.. you're actually in a different universe in another dimension altogether.

The Beach-a-balooza event is explained within the MOD POST that declared it. Every scum vote is worth 0.5 regardless of whether it's first, second or last (how the hell do you even determine the order the votes were casted anyway??)

A Town vote is worth a whole 1. If someone voted their ally of the day the score is doubled (Scum vote = 1, Town vote = 2). If one votes for themselves it's worth triple/treble (Scum = 1.5, Town = 3). THAT'S IT!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10971 (isolation #507) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

I recall BEGGING you.. PLEAING to you, but I do not recall INSULTING you at all. I don't usually go down that route.

As for the line you emphasized; try reading it in context; i.e. read the 3 points just before it AND add that line and you'd get it.

I mean, it should be obvious that Varsoon only said 0.5, 1 AND 1.5, so are you proposing he meant to tell us we only had 3 scums left at that point (i.e. 4 in total bc we had only lynched SirCakez at that particular point)? Come on, mate.. I know you must be better than that.

Disclaimer: I do NOT harbour grudges nor do I bear any intentions to insult you. I just wish that you paid more attention bc many of your questions, exclamations and assumptions have been explicitly answered, declared or refuted more than once in this thread.

Sorry if my comments/response rubbed you the wrong way. They were not intended to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10973 (isolation #508) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

To clarify:
- Vote for anyone = 1
- Vote for your alliance partner = 2
- Vote for yourself = 3

Scum votes count as half that much. That is 0.5, 1 AND 1.5 RESPECTIVELY.

If the votes went up then for Mastina to end up with and even number THREE scums must have voted her, which means both myself AND RR are scums. So, lynch one of us and vig the other and the game is over. You can't have an either/or in this situation, as one scum (Sky) would've appeared as a half. 2 scums (Sky + EITHER of us) would still have given a HALF. There had to be NONE (which is not the case) or THREE to end up with an integer.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10986 (isolation #509) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

So? Is it Creature, Fuzzy or farside we're lynching today? Are we back to the "my way or no way" kind of thing?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10999 (isolation #510) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10988, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Have an alternate explanation for Firebringer’s death?
Scum wanted him dead?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11016 (isolation #511) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11003, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Do you think scum with a non-Event kill ability (even if one-shot) would waste it on Firebringer?
Firebringer had said many times that he could give stuff (hinting and inventor) including vig shots. Anyone who had felt threatened by that could've killed him. He already had an attempt on his life earlier in the game for the same reason. Now if TFL was aligned with scum in any way, he could've still shot FB to save a partner from being vigged by a gun Firebringer would hand to someone who suspected said partner.

I know it's not "solid" reasoning, but "viable" as any.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11028 (isolation #512) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11011, Creature wrote:Almost thinks TFL and I are scum together lol
Almost thinks nobody's above suspicion here. Almost no longer makes connections, but would rather see one more scum flipping to breath a sigh of relief due to the fact the remaining scum will be cornered and cannot manipulate the town anymore.

Let's just say that you are playing different than what I have seen you do before, as either alignments, so I don't know what you are, but I feel uneasy with you around.

So, 2 scum in you (Creature), TFL, Shadow & Farside. Shiro is an outside chance for me bc I do have a strong town read on him from early on, and grapes has even a weaker chance of flipping scum.. almost zero.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11035 (isolation #513) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11014, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Anyways I think Almost thinks I am town,,,,,, which I am

Mate, I don't know what alignment you are. Otherwise I would not have included you in my lynch pool still.

The thing is you give me lots of mixed vibes, and I can't decide which is which anymore.

Like.. wanting to lynch Shadow over Creature is ridiculous, especially when the reason is "better than wasting a vig shot on him". Who will you be shooting if we lynch Shadow? And if you're not shooting anyone then what good is your vig shot anyway?

I think the better play is for you to agree to lynch Creature (on public demand) and then go shoot Shadow or Shiro (the two people you suspect the most). THAT is maximizing the Town power, if you're town.

As I said before, Mastina, MoI & random are mod confirmed. farside is unkillable for you. I would not touch RR/grapes/Shiro myself either, but I'm no Town leader. That leaves you with Shadow as the only viable vig if you go by MY choices, or a pool of ShadowAlmost/RR/grapes/Shiro for you to pick from (or ave the town vote for).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11037 (isolation #514) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11019, Creature wrote:lol scum vigs
Scum vig IS a thing. Check the 2nd game on my wiki page where there was a Werewolf VIG in the game (and that slot had Firebringer replace-in). If you think the Town is overpowered; one of the ways to balance it is to add a second kill for scum to use. It maybe conditional in our case here, so YES.. TFL could still be SCUM VIG considering the sheer number of conf!Town players we started with and/or had/should have had in the process. 4 Gems + Xk + Titus + Mastina + kraska = EIGHT MOD CONFIRMED TOWNIES. Scum might've mistook Firebringer for a Gem (Xk thought he was a leftover before Xk himself joined the Gems).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11041 (isolation #515) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11029, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Fuzzyy thinks Almost talking in third person is weird,,,,,Fuzzy wonder why Almost is being weird,
Weird feels I, so weird I act. In a moment I am, in reverse I think and talk. Enough of my weirdness did you have? Or continue should I?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11042 (isolation #516) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11030, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Almost what do you think about RR......

T.O.W.N.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11044 (isolation #517) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11036, Shadow_step wrote:If anyone is allying with Mastin it should be the gems only.
If you want to know why ask her.
If she won't take me I'd join the RR-MoI coalition in a heartbeat. Still, I'd rather Mastina & random. I don't know if we get a PT (myself and random) in this case though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11049 (isolation #518) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11043, Creature wrote:
In post 11028, Almost50 wrote:Let's just say that you are playing different than what I have seen you do before, as either alignments, so I don't know what you are, but I feel uneasy with you around.
I wonder if I could make 800+ posts as scum, I can't even make 150.
You hardly make 150 posts as town also. You've changed your play style and I commend you for it. You became harder to read. That only serves to reassert that you are playing different than anything I've seen you play before.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11050 (isolation #519) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11045, MagnaofIllusion wrote:This is why I want Fuzzy to shoot one of Shiro / Shadow / Creature (those alive after today’s lynch) to confirm his shot was not only a one-off.
And he keeps dodging your request and stating he won't be shooting anyone. He didn't shoot anyone last night either, did he?

Also, help me out here. Should I be allying with Mastina/random or you/RR? Both you and RR should give me your feed back on this one, you know ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11053 (isolation #520) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Other than mini 1772 (in which subbed out) we played together in Open 643 (in which you also subbed out), Wake's Massive Role Madness, and most recently Kuroi's Death Note (in which you ALSO subbed out before I subbed in as part of the Almost Chara hydra. If you say you don't post much as scum then I'd argue you sub out as Town. Take your pick.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11071 (isolation #521) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11063, grapes wrote:
In post 10877, Reasonably Rational wrote:There's no amount of town credibility (especially in a game where the mod warns the game that scum had their town claims and events/abilities made before the town roles so that they would have very believable fake claims) that is worth giving town that much PoE power, objectively speaking.
What scum have we actually lynched so far as a result of your beach thing?
We never did utilize it well enough. Aside from conf!Town random, we have Fuzzy & Shiro as non-voters and Shadow & Creatures as non-top-3-voters. The idea was to lynch within that pool ever since, but it never happened.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11074 (isolation #522) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11072, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Using only the beach event to scum hunt is a bad method
Well, we have NOT been using it, and look at our lynches. Scum!TWIE, Town!Snarky, and TOWN!kraska. Oh, well.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11090 (isolation #523) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11080, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Almost – agree with a RR / MoI / Almost alliance submission tonight?
Sure. I have no problem with that at all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11091 (isolation #524) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

@RR:

Hmmm.. I can relate and do understand your reason. It's for that same reason that I wanted to ally with Mastina.

Oh, well.. if MOI doesn't object then I will submit RR & Fuzzy.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11092 (isolation #525) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy:

I think I was told somewhere sometime ago that refundable 1-shot abilities get refunded at the START of the Season Finale. (Please check with Varsoon to be utterly certain).

If this IS the case, then it's your last chance to use your current shot tonight. Tomorrow IS the Season Finale and whether or not you have used your current shot it becomes unusable and you get a new one for the next season. (Again, please do check with Varsoon about this, as I don't have your role PM to see how it was worded and decide for myself.)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11093 (isolation #526) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

I fail to locate where I got that from. I'm too lazy to go through all my previous alliances PTs to get the exact phrasing. If i was RR/MoI/grapes then they can confirm. If it was Xf then he's dead anyway, and so SC (but I don't think it was SC).

Anyway, confirmation or not.. FUZZY should as k Varsoon for his specific role/ability.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11095 (isolation #527) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

No, that doesn't make much sense to me. Why would we want to lose a TOWN vote (farside) for nothing? It's like giving scum a 2nd kill for free.

If this is going to be the case then -at least- Fuzzy have Fuzzy shoot her, and she comes tomorrow confirming that she got points for it. That would be better than her breaking the alliance and him holding his shot.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11115 (isolation #528) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Drixx:

No, I wasn't in Space Dandy :(

But, OK.. I'll follow you blindly on this one. There's obviously some complicated modding stuff that I'm missing, and we can discuss those post-game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11161 (isolation #529) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11159, Varsoon wrote:
Thank you all for playing this far. You're all fantastic; I couldn't ask for a better playerlist. <3
I second that. The game is complicated and mind boggling (Isn't that how Mafia IS supposed to be?), yet not a single player has called for "abandoning" the game. Not one has stated that they don't care. Everyone is still doing what they can (regardless of their alignment). I tip my hat to each and every single one of you. We may have our differences about how we view things or how we understand certain concepts within the game, but I -indeed- appreciate you all making the game as entertaining as it is. This goes to Varsoon as well. THANK YOU ALL.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11172 (isolation #530) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

.. !!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11178 (isolation #531) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Shiro:

Fuzzy, Creature, farside, Shadow. I'd vote ant of these 4 the Town agrees to lynch. HOWEVER, Mastina's currently on Creature, while MoI, RR & random are not voting.

Furthermore, all 3 "other lynch candidates of mine" are voting Shadow, so wither his own scum p is bussing or he is not scum to begin with, and considering Shadow is actually my #4 lynch preference anyway I doubt I could be swayed to vote him today unless 3 of Mastina, MoI, RR & random agree to lynch him (in which case my vote wouldn't be needed as he is currently @L-2 I believe)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11188 (isolation #532) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, how about a vote, Drixx? If you vote Creature maybe Moi will hammer. If you opt for Shadow instead I will hammer if I'm still around.

P.S. I hope you do have a plan B in case that thing about Fuzzy doesn't work out as planned.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11252 (isolation #533) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

To whom it may concern: OK. I already knew about the first part, actually (but not the second), but I still had a reason to ask for what I asked. I also -ONLY NOW- understand the first note.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11316 (isolation #534) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11303, Randomnamechange wrote:TFL looks really scummy right now. They are still trying to swing as many potential vig shots for themselves as possible.
I'd like to emphasize on this statement. Scum!TFL could NOT have shot anyone last night because of the ongoing event. I would lynch him over conf.Scum!Shadow at this point (and I DO have a reason for it too).

OK, I'll lay my cards:

TFL is currently allied with me (and RR), and the actions of whoever allies with me on the Finale .. CANNOT FAIL. (That's why I wanted to ally with Mastina, btw.. so that her check could not be redirected or blocked in anyway).

So, while Shadow IS confirmed Scum, TFL will have a GUARANTEED SHOT tonight. (Note that the event's effect ends by today's Exposition, so the Scum kill is not prevented by it anymore on the Climax, while the effect from the alliance with me guarantees the shot WILL go through).

As for Shadow's trolling, I believe he was talking to "someone" on the 2nd one (the "the longer grapes lives .. bla bla"), and that someone certainly is NOT Shiro (because Shiro is bubbled so should have no access to any other PT's, which is proven by his PT with me still being locked btw).

So, I propose we lynch TFL today and the Gems can always bubble Shadow tonight to make sure he doesn't kill either. If a kill still occurs then we know there's an additional scum left. If not, then the game should be over (as per MOI's statement of his bubbled target counting as a death for as long as they are bubbled).

If I'm not being clear enough, please ask specific questions for me to be able to respond in a way that makes my thoughts perfectly clear to you.

VOTE: TFL

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11317 (isolation #535) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11304, Reasonably Rational wrote:So....why not just shoot him last night and remain safe as " this guy shot scum with a vig".
Because Scum usually can't kill scum, and even if they did the currently going event prevented him from shooting.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11318 (isolation #536) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11305, Randomnamechange wrote:Buying time?
Mechanically I agree that he looks town, but his posting has been incredibly scummy.
I beg to differ here. Otherwise, what was the point from activating that event (I trust either you or MOI activated it, and I trust it was for an elaborate reason).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11319 (isolation #537) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11316, Almost50 wrote:the actions of whoever allies with me on the Finale .. CANNOT FAIL.
Btw, I believe both Gems, as well as RR, grapes and TFL himself can confirm this bit. It's in the opening post of each alliance PT I've been in.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11320 (isolation #538) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And I was really hoping MoI or RR would actually recommend me allying with Mastina FOR THIS VERY REASON when I proposed it yesterday. I can't believe both "slots" (i.e. 3 different players, considering RR is a duo) missed it. I even PM'd Varsoon about it to release the pressure off my mind a bit. I was frustrated nobody picked at it and thought "Oh! That's right. Mastina alling with Almost on the Finale makes her Gunsmith check a trump!"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11325 (isolation #539) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@RR:

Don't used up 1-shot abilities get refunded on Season Finales???

And as for TFL, who says he's a "Vig" to begin with? Look at when and hoe claimed that. TWIE was caught and trying to BS his way out of a guilty with that same claim. TFL didn't speak up. When things got heated and it looked like TWIE was going to eat rope sooner or later; what better way to get Town-cred than to counter him at this point and bus?? TWIE was going down anyway at that point.

Now who shot Firebringer? I have NO IDEA. This is a Varsoon game. Everything looks illogical UNTIL we actually see the setup and things get revealed. I stop trying to setup spec Varsoon games (and Skullduggery's) for that reason. The point is: Had TFL actually killed someone last night he would've been confirmed to -at least- have a separate "vig" shot. He didn't, so it's more likely he doesn't.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11326 (isolation #540) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Or maybe he DID have a 1-shot vig kill (separate from the scum factional kill) and he used it on FB, and it doesn't get refunded as in Mastina's Gunsmith check??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11337 (isolation #541) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11333, Reasonably Rational wrote:MoI, A50 says you should be aware of this as well?
Everyone I allied with thus far should be either aware of it, or (if they've not been paying attention) can double check the alliance PT with me.

On D1 I was allied with SirCakez (so the whole scum team knows about it too). I was also in JoyRide which did count as an alliance, so farside knows about it (as well as CoolDog & Firebringer who are not with us anymore).

D2 I was with Xk, D3 with RR, D4 with MoI, D5 was the "no alliances day", D6 allied with grapes, D7 with Shiro and today with RR & Fuzzy.

So yeah, the previous list + farside & Shiro all knew about it. random should have via Xk and/or MoI, and I was hoping Mastina got the news somehow (otherwise she'd be literally the only one not knowing about it before I said it in the open today).

@Fuzzy:

Well, your shot tonight cannot be stopped unless I was also allied with farside, which I'm not. Just pointing the flaw in your argument though. I'm not recommending a shot at this time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11339 (isolation #542) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Everyone:

See?? That's how SCUM responds.

1- If he had asked before, and even assuming he misunderstood, what is stopping him from asking Varsoon about this one after it has been blatantly pointed out to him??

2- He admits to the specific alliance bonus itself, yet doesn't even stop to think if scum would be given an ability that would guarantee any TOWN player's action who allied with them be guaranteed to go through.

If such an ability was given to scum, then it's only natural they would only ally with SCUM on Season Finale. Right? The previous Season Finale I was with MoI, and this time around I'm with RR and TFL himself, and if he was Town I believe he would realize I would have never allied with a Town "Vig" on Season Finale if I was scum.

TFL is 100% CAUGHT SCUM. No doubt about it. He's not even consuming the effort to hide it anymore. He's just cruising by by the thrust the scum as a whole are getting from our own inner struggles and suspicion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11340 (isolation #543) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, somebody tell me a Town player would go "I'm not sure, so I will do what I want" as opposed to "I'm not sure, so I'll double check with the mod on this one".

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11341 (isolation #544) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And the theatrical act from earlier: Scum knew Shadow was going down today (as it was already the proposed plan from the day before), so they went "let's wait till we're both online and do an act that could either get someone mislynched OR give TFL a Town cred boost."

In fact I now think it is much more likely we have THREE living scums as opposed to just 2. I don't see Shadow/TFL pulling that one on their own, nor do I think TFL's holding off his shot last night and being stubborn about not shooting farside today coming from "the last one of them".

We are 9 (including Shiro) which in my mind is 5-3-1 (or 6-3 maybe) now, and with Shadow lynched we have 5-2-1 or 6-2 going into the night. Do the math yourselves.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11345 (isolation #545) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@far:

Did you read the part about BUBBLING Shadow? Did you take note of the fact MoI CONFIRMED WITH VARSOoN that a bubbled player counts as DEAD regarding the Town condition? More to it, if TFL & Shadow ARE the last 2 scums we win instantly TONIGHT! If -by ANY chance; which in mind is a ZERO chance- TFL flips Town, then Shadow will STILL BE REMOVED FORM THE GAME, meaning he can't shoot/harm anyone.

Now with both Shiro and Shadow bubbled, we either:

1- win = Game ends with a Town Win
2- Have another NK, confirming there IS one scum left outside of Shiro/Shadow
3- Have no NK, but the game still continues = lynch Shadow tomorrow.

It'd be a win-win situation for the town. I don't see what your problem is with this plan. I can certainly see what TFL's problem is because he IS CONFIRMED SCUM, but -unless you do NOT win with Town- I can't understand why you're jumping in to support an obvious scum kill tonight.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11347 (isolation #546) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

It now DOES look like farside & TFL are the remaining scumsters (aside from the confessed Shaow) and they're playing their last damn card.. literally. I have been wondering whom that third person Shadow was addressing could be. Now I think I know.

farside -maybe- unable to perform kills, which compensates for a larger than expected scum team size.

Picture this (just "pretend" to play along with me): 3 scums with 6 Townies remaining (counting Shiro). Shadow gets lynched and TFL kills a Townie, and then the scum are counting on MoI killing Shiro for them and they will be in MyLo already (4-2). TFL is throwing shade on both myself and RR , and even grapes to make sure the Town is confused, so he kills me (say) and tries to talk his way out of the lynch tomorrow suggesting RR did it and .. GAME OVER.

Let's note Mastina has been stubbornly adamant about not lynching farside, so whichever lives between myself and RR is likely to get lynched tomorrow and that'd be it. WAKE UP, people.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11349 (isolation #547) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11348, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Shadow is scum, and will get the rope. period end of story. Stop trying to save scum.

Alliances please !!!!
Can't argue against my case, so uses the desperate move of asserting his bus on a p. Noted.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11362 (isolation #548) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11350, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Okay

I doubt there are 7 scum in a 25 player game. Guess its possible but unlikely.Second you are assuming Shiro is scum with no hard evidence. It fits you case so you use it even if it be proven. Without a flip or a confession its not a sure ting Thirdly Far is a third townly friendly given the varies evidence pointing in that direction....shooting her would be pointless. Plus I prob could not kill her given her ability . The best way to eliminate her from the game would be lynching which I do not approve of. Thirdly I shot Fire.....I out and out claimed it the next day Nobody else claimed it. There is zero evidence that Fire was killed by anyone or anything else except me.
I
am the vig
Ok, now you're REALLY starting to piss me off. I -in no way, shape or form- asserted Shiro was scum or tried to use that as a fact.

We lynched Cakez, DGB and TWIE. We also had Sky flipping dead. That's FOUR FLIPPED SCUM ALREADY, and with a CONFESSED SCUM IN SHADOW that makes it FIVE SCUM CAUGHT. Now I'm arguing that YOU are one, and -if we have a 7th- then SHIRO CERTAINLY ISN'T IT, because Shadow was talking to someone ELSE is the PT, and that WOULD NOT BE SHIRO who is currently bubbled, so I'm suggesting it's FARSIDE, who IS INCAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT THE SCUM FACTIONAL KILL ("maybe" unless she's the last one alive).

GOT IT YET? OR ARE YOU PERSISTENT in acting stupid on purpose? Cuz I won't believe for a moment that someone who REALLY IS this stupid is playing this game, so I deduce that it's an act.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11363 (isolation #549) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11350, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Plus I prob could not kill her given her ability
So, why won't you friggin' ask the MOD?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11364 (isolation #550) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11352, Randomnamechange wrote:Could an option be to lynch far, tfl vigs shadow then we lynch tfl? I'm 95% sure that will end the game. If not we still will have enough people left for at least one more lynch (probs on almost)
I will endorse that course too. At least it will leave no doubt in anyone's mind about TFL if Shadow doesn't die tonight when the ROLEBlOCKER has already been lynched.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11365 (isolation #551) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11353, MagnaofIllusion wrote:NO WE ARE LYNCHING SHADOW PERIOD.
Fine by me. Now that I've made it well known what I think and gave you all a full picture of what I think is the best course of action I can do whatever you want and blame it on you if it ever fails.

Now who wants to ally with me next if I'm still alive by tomorrow and given that we are lynching scum so the stress is getting even lower?

Once I know whom to submit as an ally I'll switch to Shadow.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11366 (isolation #552) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11354, farside22 wrote:This doesn't explain why you want to lynch a hypothetical scum vs confirmed scum.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ

AAAA

GAAAAAAAARAAAAAANNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

SH-SH-SH-OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITE

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11367 (isolation #553) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11354, farside22 wrote:Since he has yet to explain why shooting not confirmed scum is a good idea other then fear mongering.
THIS directly goes against what YOU have been advocating.

You see, neither am I nor are RR "confirmed scum" either, but you're alright with him living and shooting either of us.

Contradictions contradictions. Scum caught are being desperate to the limit, bu the town is so adamant to throw away a game we already have in hand. :roll:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11368 (isolation #554) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11356, farside22 wrote:scum would have 2 Kill abilities to use during the night
I invite everybody to reread THIS "revelation" twice. "SCUM would have 2 kill abilities during the night". TFL is a SCUM VIG, and farside is a scum-team member. Thank you very much!

TFL + farside + Shadow ARE ALL SCUM. We are 6 Townies (Shiro IS TOWN). We lynch Shadow today = 6 vs 2

Shiro stays bubbled or get executed "for the wrong reasons" = 5 vs 2

2 Scum NKs = 3 vs 2, and the 3 remaining are 2 Gems + Mastina = SCUM WIN.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11369 (isolation #555) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'll repeat: The remaining EARTH aligned players are myself, Shiro and RR. We get eliminated by the end of TONIGHT and SCUM WIN INSTATNLY!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11370 (isolation #556) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11357, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Fuzzy shoots amoung Almost / RR / Grapes
I forgot grapes! Yes, grapes is also Earth-aligned.

@MoI:

What part of YOU BUBBLE SHADOW did you not get? OK, which part of LYNCH farside and leash TFL to shoot Shadow AND ONLY SHADOW do you fail to understand? What part of FARSIDE'S declaration that SCUM WILL HAVE 2 KILLS TONIGHT did you miss??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11371 (isolation #557) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so I will stick with random's plan then. At least he seems to understand the general gist.

So, we lynch Shadow and TFL shoots me, leaving 2 scums in 7 players (assuming Shiro doesn't get released). Sill should be safe enough for the town to secure a win,
if you don't go for RR over either of TFL or farside.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11376 (isolation #558) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11372, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I really don't get why you think it is better to use other resources aside from the lynch to take care of scum Almost.
Geez, mate. How many times do I need t repeat this? BECAUSE TFL HAS A SECOND SCUM SURE KILL.

This means, lynching him over Shadow would:

1- Reduce the scum kills to just one rather than wo.
2- Even that NK they'd still have isn't going to be as guaranteed as TFL's, because of my alliance effect. (Yes, it'd still be highly likely to go through considering the stress will go down further, but it's not a "guaranteed" shot as TFL's is.)

So, 1 kill instead of 2, and I'm going for the one with a 100% to go through.

Now the OTHER scum, we KNOW how to deal with. We bubble him. So, we also get some info in the process. If no kills tonight then lynching Shadow should end the game. If a kill still occurs then we still lynch Shadow AND we know there is one more scum alive.

Look at it in reverse. WHAT do we LOSE if we BUBBLE Shadow instead? It's not like that's going to magically make him Town after HE CONFESSED TO BEING A SCUMSTER. Locking him up DOES the job for us, preventing him from acting altogether, while we still take care of the OTHER SCUM WHO HAS A 100% GUARANTEED KILL TONIGHT, and could not have shot last night because YOU OR RANDOM triggered an event that PREVENTED HIM FROM SHOOTING.

Again, I ask: WHAT was the purpose of triggering that event if not to actually catch TFL lying? If you had consulted me I would have requested it to be triggered TONIGHT instead. It would have beren MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL.

You want another reason why I'm paranoid?? OK..

REMINDER: I DO HAVE A 1-SHOT ABILITY THAT GETS REFUNDED AT THE START OF THE SEASON FINALE! I guess you also forgot about THAT ONE. If I get shot TONIGHT you don't get the result of THAT ONE SHOT I NOW HAVE AVAILABLE ONCE MORE. Do you now see why I'm fighting to survive one more night?? I don't mind being lynched tomorrow if that suits you, but I want to catch scum in the act before I do.

Thank you very much for making me play my last card for reals. Now I'm a guaranteed NK. Go ahead, Fuzzy. SHOOT ME.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11377 (isolation #559) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@The Scum Team:

I have an ability to target someone at night and learn if they had done something "harmful" to another player, and since it's Season Finale, I also learn whom they targeted and what action they took, and since I'm in an alliance it's also guaranteed not to fail. So, you either shoot me or you get caught in the act.

So, YES.. I'm a MUCH better shot than RR tonight in particular. THERE!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11378 (isolation #560) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I don't know what language(s) I'm supposed to go learn anymore to communicate with you all. I do the effort to convince those I trust are Town that I am too, and I finally gain their trust and share my secrets and stuff, only for then to go back and suspect me again, forcing me to either fold my strong hand. WHAT'S WITH YOU, PEOPLE? WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF ALLYING WITH YOU ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PAY ATTENTION?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11379 (isolation #561) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*Either fold my strong hand
or eat rope.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11380 (isolation #562) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And now I need to ask RR why they insisted I get allied with TFL today? You knew about this one check (post #3 in our previous alliance PT towards the end) and you did ask t confirm if it bore any fruit when I checked McMenno. :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11381 (isolation #563) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

btw, my previous 2 reults were on McMenno and Creature. Those were on N3 & N4, respectively (remember: 1-shot, refunded at the start of Season Finale).

McMenno did submit an action that was NOT HARMFUL, while Creature submitted NO ACTION. (I got McMenno submitting an action judging by the difference in phrasing between the two results, as Creatures said explicitly he submitted no action, while McMenno's only told me he took no harmful actions).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11382 (isolation #564) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

If you have anything more o ask about, now is te time to do it. Tomorrow I will be no longer with you, so you had better try to fill all the gaps here and now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11387 (isolation #565) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Farside:

And HOW is MoI supposed to bubble you when you're a compulsive blocker (or whatever it is your passive ability is called) may I ask?

@TFL:

Because farside is going to try to block MoI tonight, so I would rather Shadow shoot me overt you shooting me. Either way I'd still be shot, and WILL FLIP (You're forgetting about this part) and the Town will finally realize how dumb they are for not even trying to see things from my PoV (except for random, I give him that).

The thing is Shadow wants to be lynched, and I don't believe his first slip (the one where he pretends to be talking to grapes) to be a real slip, so there is benefit for you from him going down. He's taking one for the team. Switching the order of lynches will mess it up for you. I may not know your exact plan, but I can clearly see that you do want to sacrifice Shadow for a gain that is unknown to me. The closest I can think of is farside's REAL slip of scum having TWO kills tonight.

Also, you don't get to know whom I intend to check. That should be ridiculously quite obvious. Also you asking MoI about a second bubble is explicit role fishing IMHO. You don't ask a confirmed Town about the extent of their abilities.

@Mastina:

Help me out here, will you? I think you are he one most capable of both understanding and explaining my play.

Oh, and @farside:

I said I'm "practically" a VT, and I was. My ability just got refunded though, so I do have a 1-shot to use it tonight.

RR should be able to confirm that I both told them I had that ability and mentioned I was going to use it on McMenno.

Finally: The sketchy question by TFL about why I targeted Creature and McMenno is also ridiculously obvious to be "pretending to do something". In no way does it matter why I picked either of them when they both got lynched already, and even more so when my results on them had nothing to do with ntheir deaths (i.e. I had no guilty on either, so why -the hell- should I have claimed this earlier?)

@far:

Funny that you should pair me with RR when you already intend to kill me, huh? Maybe you think RR can communicate with spirits?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11403 (isolation #566) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

farside is starting to sound like a broken record. She'd cornered, and her cover is blown away. She needs to get rid of both myself and RR now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11407 (isolation #567) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The biggest concern I have is that your “3 scum are alive” panic position is that you think the three scum are Shadow – kraska – farside. I think you specifically have avoided acknowledging my position on farside so I will restate it.
Before I continue reading I'd like to point out kraska already got lynched and lipped Town. It was Fuzzy whom I accused of being scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11408 (isolation #568) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:There is no real way that farside is a 3rd party who can join scum with the powers that have been proven in thread. Her ability to mass vote (up to half the needed lynch threshold) if it were to be combined with Skybird’s Double Vote and DGB’s ability to effectively Double Vote would be so powerful that Town basically could not compete.
Maybe that's why the scum team had limited/conditional kills all through the game?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11409 (isolation #569) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hell – at a lynch threshold of 8 votes to lynch (15 or 14 alive) it would allow all three to strongarm a lynch. 3 players only needed to get a lynch with 14 to 15 alive? That’s a ludicrous amount of vote power in the hands of scum. Makes much more sense as a balance for scum’s voting powers or as a survival ability for a 3rd party.
I don't care how it "looks like". I'm only concerned about the "real thing" which we will never know for sure before the game is over. The last Varsoon game I was in it took a SINGLE PLAYER (who controlled a dummy slot) to single handedly end the game with 11 players alive. So, if ONE can do it with 11 alive I think it absolutely possible for 3 to do it with 15 alive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11411 (isolation #570) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Furthermore the only player who makes sense as a Leftover who could join with scum (thus making 7 total scum) is Lapis. And farside isn’t Lapis .. that much I’m sure of. I’ve parsed out who Lapis is.
So. now we're flavour speccing too?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11413 (isolation #571) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Any worries about TFL having a shot tonight stem from TFL as scum. I have yet to see anything that in my mind solidifies that nearly enough to consider not lynching claimed scum.
With all due respect I'm also a full entity myself and thus entitled to have my own opinions. Thank you. What you "see" is not necessarily what I see. What goes into your mind isn't the same train of thoughts that goes into mine.

Btw, and this is a general notice: As of now I'm going to treat everyone the same way they act. I'm going to be extremely stubborn with those who act stubborn themselves. I'm going to be reasonable with those who are reasonable, and I'm never going to listen to those who refuse to listen to others (and I'm not talking about just this game).

P-edit:

I'll repond to your newer posts when I get to them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11414 (isolation #572) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What elaborate reason do you think needs to exist for me (it was me, btw) to activate an event that blocks the Mafia kill and prevents them from triggering events until Climax tonight?
Just THAT. Prevent the kill and catch someone who claimed to be a Town vig choosing to give a pass on an shot that was expiring and getting refunded today.

I exclaimed long ago about my own ability, and Varsoon said it gets refunded at the start of the Season Finale. However, being a 1-shot ability I could not have 2 shots at the same time. In other words I had to use my 1st shot on N3 because it would have expired at the start of Exposition 4, so that I only have 1-shot at the start of E4 (Season Finale 1). That's why I declared I had "nothing to forfeit" and opted to ally with RR on E3, so the damage to town would be minimized (if I recall correct RR had nothing to forfeit as well, so the bonus point from both alliance members willingly opting not to use an active ability wasn't there to begin with).

My point is "I thought" that was some clever trick you pulled out of your sleeve to verify whether TFL was Town Vig or not. Obviously, I was dead wrong.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11415 (isolation #573) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Finally I find it suspect that Almost appears to have dodged answering my question in 11373.
I don't have all the answers, and neither do you. I see what I see, and say what I think. You don't approve. Fine. End of.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11416 (isolation #574) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11404, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yeah, our PT mentions that. I don’t think it is really relevant to my reads as such.
This is really a BRILIANT stance. I'm amazed. So a MOD CONFIRMED FACT isn't really relevant, but setup speculation is the way to go. I should remember that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11417 (isolation #575) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 11408, Almost50 wrote:Maybe that's why the scum team had limited/conditional kills all through the game?
Um how do you know scum have "limited or conditional kills" again? Given the Cluster and Detonation Events that occured on top of normal Mafia kills I would certainly not characterize the scum team's kill options as limited.
Because that's how the game went. I didn't see a regular NK every night. Event kills ARE conditional kills. The Cluster for instance could have been stopped with more points or could've been more damaging if it wasn't somehow contained. That C.O.N.D.I.T.I.O.N.A.L in my book.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11418 (isolation #576) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

@MoI:

*Sigh* Frankly, I'm done talking to you. You do as you wish.

@TFL:

I changed my mind. I'm now BEGGING YOU to shoot me tonight. I don't want to play in this game anymore and I have never replaced out or walked away from a game I signed to, so release from my contract me please.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11447 (isolation #577) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11442, farside22 wrote:Let's make a deal rr.
If tfl can garenteed a shit on me tonight and I do die.
When I flip town can players lynch you for setting up shooting a townie instead of the a50 who is trying hard to save shadow?
This is a serious question.
Excellent idea, but I have an even better one: have TFL shoot ME, and when I flip TOWN and EXACTLY everything I said is found there in my Role PM then YOU eat rope "for setting up shooting a townie .. bla bla"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11456 (isolation #578) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11450, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What part of your Mod Confirmed ability makes any difference to whether you are scum or not? I’m very curious why you think it does.
The part that says in Season Finale my allies actions cannot fail. It doesn't make sense for Scum!Me to ally with Town!RR and/or Town!TFL specifically on Season Finale, granting them both a free "strong-willed" modifier for the night.

So, unless you think BOTH RR & TFL are scum I cannot be scum. Hell, TFL in particular claimed Vig long ago, so why would Scum!Me grant him a free pass for a guaranteed shot? EVEN if he is to shoot a Townie, he'd still be confirmed, according to you, so why would I want him to be confirmed a Townie if I'm scum?

If I was Scum I would have only allied with Scum (on all 8 days) regardless, so the Town doesn't even learn about my alliance bonus, even if it didn't work on non-Season Finale Climaxes due to stress limitations.

Also, my Event (which counted as an alliance) should not have included Town players either.. if not for the partial killing immunity it granted them then for the same reason as above: Not exposing my alliance bonus to Town. We already know we had one Scum and TWO Town in it, aside from myself and Farside.

Then again, that's just how
I
would do it, so maybe someone else would've thought differently.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11457 (isolation #579) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

And Now MoI is into FIXING EVIDENCE!

1- I NEVER said Shadow was Scum for "playing to his scum meta.". I don't even know what Shadow Scum meta is. What I said was "Shadow fits the gauges I've set for myself to hunt scum like hand to glove."

How does "fits the gauges/criteria I've set = meta read??

2- Thank you for forcing me to look back at that PT. Now check post #7. I did clearly tell you the result of my check on McMenno there, so you KNOW I do have that check!

3- Again, you are either misreading or bluntly lying about my#24. SS is SNARKY SNOWMAN. S_S is Shadow. You could not have confused the two though because I explained why I thought only one of the 3 could be scum as "SS would not block his own Scum buddy, and if Creature and TWIE are both Scum the former would have warned the latter not to ally with SS."

What does THAT^ have to with Shadow? What blocking was I talking about? Now can you see how far up yours is?? YOU CAN'T EVEN READ PROPERLY! And then you accuse ME of bending logic to fit my narrative when you're bending EXPLICIT TEXT to fit yours.

4- On post #28 I explicitly told I was checking on CREATURE next, so -once again- you DO/DID know about me check ability all along. I even explained it was a 1-shot that gets refunded on Season Finale. (2nd paragraph)

5- MoI = Moron of .. what does the I stand for, please?? THAT FRIGGING READ LIST WASN'T MINE. The first line of paragraph 3 states that I was Town Reading RR and I gave my reasons, and followed that by THE LAST READ LIST THEY GAVE ME JUST BEFORE THE PT GOT LOCKED (Mine with RR that is).

I'm sorry MoI, but you are REALLY pissing me off now, and I mean REALLY REALLY pissing me off. Can't even read. Can't think. Being a stubborn mule. Pulling false/fake evidence out of your arse. That's no way to play Mafia unless you are scum yourself, and -unfortunately- I don't think you are. You're just being stupid and persistently so.

NOW GO BACK AND DOUBLE CHECK EACH AND EVERY POINT I PUT IN THIS POST AGAINST THE PT. Tell me I'm lying or being inaccurate about ANY of them. Just point out one, and I'll personally vote myself.

DAMN!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11458 (isolation #580) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

GOD DAMN IT! In #30 YOU asked why Shiro wasn't included IN RR READ LIST! You DID know it was theirs NOT mine. You ACKNOWLEDGED it was RR's readlist.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11459 (isolation #581) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

@RR:

Please confirm the very last readlist you gave me on our previous PT had Titus, Mastina, A50, TWIE & Fuzzy as YOUR "Hard Town" reads.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11460 (isolation #582) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm on the verge of making a STUPID move and getting msyelf force replaced and probably banned now. I REALLY am tempted to quote the whole PT with MoI word for word.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11461 (isolation #583) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

@MoI:

When you do realize how BAD you messed up on this one, please DO give yourself a good KICK upfront that would be strong enough to send your balls up to replace your tonsils. If it's hard for you to do it (and it should be for a normal human being with a normal skeleton/body structure) then please find a mule, stand right behind them, spread your legs and put some hot chilly pepper up theirs, and they should take care of it!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11462 (isolation #584) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Damn I had something to do elsewhere on the cyber realm some 40 minutes ago and I totally forgot as I totally lost myself in here responding to MoI's false accusations. My reaction could've even been worse if my favourite soccer team hadn't just won heir game a few minutes before I logged on. Count your blessings. You see, I don't mind people making mistakes or making the wrong reads. It does get to me when they cannot reason, but even that I somehow can get by. What I can't stand is people not being able to read GOD DAMN PLAIN EXPLICIT TEXT. I say I see BLUE and they came back and claim I said GREEN, or YELLOW, or whatever. RR read list becoming MY read list is BAD. Criteria I've set becoming META is BAD. Confusing SS with S_S ay be forgiven, but NOT when DETAILS HAVE FOLLOWED WITHIN THE SAME PARAGRAPH!

@RR/@Fuzzy:

Now you see what I was talking about in my #11 in our current PT? Only this time it's not "for speaking my mind" but rather for someone else's inability to READ.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11463 (isolation #585) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

THANK GOD I'm not pregnant! :lol: :lol:

This last rage frenzy would've been extremely bad for the fetus.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11464 (isolation #586) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

For second time I owe everyone an apology, and ESPECIALLY MoI. I should've walked away from the computer and came back when I've calmed down. I was afraid the thread might get locked before I do though.

Sorry, MoI. Please step away from that mule before any damage is done to you, mate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11466 (isolation #587) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11465, farside22 wrote:The magnitude of a50 rant just reads fake.
Never once did he express a scum read on expect day 1.
His flailing is this game day is just way over the top
Oh, yes .. of course. I forgot you can actually read PTs you're not even a part of, so you know exactly what you're talking about. Right?

Unfortunately, the mule trick only works on the male gender. I guess mules are sexist after all. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11485 (isolation #588) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hmm.. I don't have a PM for my night check result. *Raises eyebrows*

We had agreed (myself, RR & TFL) that it's best if I was today's lynch, if for nothing else then to confirm I'm Town and give my night result credibility, so I' eagerly waiting to see that result and then I'm fine being lynched.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11499 (isolation #589) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I will listen to Mastina.. I will listen to Mastina .. I will NOT listen to her! Duh! I have my own mind.

VOTE: grapes

TWIE sold us the idea that grapes was shot by Sky only to clear his scum buddy. Furthermore, I like Fuzzy's argument about there not being a scum kill tonight because grapes was inactive.

Either that or lynch ME, and then I will get to call you names at my own will in the dead thread. (This is @ Mastina and MoI, who still can't read. Who THE FUCK said Shadow should not be lynched bc farside flipped green?? After the fiasco of Exposition 8 and you literally not being able to comprehend a single word of our PT you come back here and AGAIN misrep what I said. You should pursue a career in politics, I tell you. Only a politician can live with so much false propaganda.)

Now if the Town has their heads irreversibly far up their arses then I will vote ME over either of RR/Fuzzy, and you had better lynch me because I am NOT VOTING EITHER OF THEM EVER IN THIS GAME. Period. I'm done listening to shit from anyone. I will pursue my own agenda EVEN IF IT MEANT THE TOWN LOSES. My vote is on grapes and isn't going to move. You can join me or you can lynch me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11503 (isolation #590) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, MoI has yet to apologize or even comment on my response to his FALSE, SILLY & STUPID case against me towards the end of the previous Exposition phase. yet he is asking me to "sell him" a case of me being Town. Well, news for you, mate: I'm not a salesman, and I'm not a merchant. Try E-bay or Amazon.

P-edit:

@TFL:

No I have't, and yes I PM'd Varsoon but stil no response. He did say he will e VLA for the first few hours of the day though, so I'm being patient and can wait for a response.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11504 (isolation #591) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

However, you did make a good point. If he hasn't logged on for the entire night phase then I will most likely get a "grapes took o actions during the night". The same applies if he DI login, but opted not to submit an action.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11505 (isolation #592) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mastina:

Why would SCUM!RR convince TFL to shoot farside instead of me AND let me have my check on grapes go through in the process.

In my mind, Scum!RR would've been OK with me being vigged (thus guaranteeing Town!grapes (FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT ONLY) is still doubtful, or SCUM!grapes (in this case their own partner) is not fully exposed, while ALSO having farside to go at today).

Also, the same argument RR presented to support me could very well be used to their favour. They also knew of Xk's full role details before Xk had even joined the Gems. If that would have been leaked to Scum then Sky would not have been trapped. It does't make any sense that the "Criminal dual Masterminds" forgot about this not-so-tiny-nor-so-irrelevant detail when they have mastered the scum play for 8 full game days.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11509 (isolation #593) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11507, mastin2 wrote:Investigation, easy: your investigation failed, right? Now, who do you suppose was the cause of that failure, hmm?
No it didn't. I did not receive a PM from Varsoon to begin with.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11510 (isolation #594) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And would have made more sense if they still shot somebody (like you or TFL) while TFL took care of faside for them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11511 (isolation #595) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11508, mastin2 wrote:farside could NOT be lynched
1- farside could only escape the first lynch.
2- Fuzzy would not be doubted with my testimony that both myself & RR convinced him to shoot farside, i.e. he didn't do it by his own choice alone.
3- If RR is the last scum they would have shot someone too. They had to. The game is literally closing to an end and the faster the Town players die the greater their chance is to win.

IF RR is the last scum slot, then there are currently SEVEN Town slots alive, FIVE of which are EARTH-aligned. This means 2 mislynches and two NKs are not enough still to secure a win. It only gets them to MyLo with one Earth-aligned player still alive.

Now if they had killed you, me or even TFL and blamed it on grapes/me it may have worked. They would have needed 2 mislynches and 2 NKs to win it. Tough? Yes, but certainly more attainable than the current situation.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11515 (isolation #596) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11514, Randomnamechange wrote:sorry almost what was the result of the investigation?
Still no PM from Mr V :(

But really, it is not that complicated. Lynch grapes or lynch me. Fuzzy did what he was supposed to do as Town and eliminated a potential threat (or a future mislynch towards LyLo). RR play canNOT be scum motivated AT ALL, and even assuming they're a Scum mastermind then they made quite a few silly mistakes that makes it virtually impossible for them to win as the remaining scum. They could still be lynched 2 in game days from now and the Town still wins.

I'm 90% sure now that it is grapes because of the no NK. It makes sense with TWIE's ability being used to falsely remove him from our suspicion list, and the "slip" Shadow made looks more and more genuine now that I look at all possibilities.

Yet again, some here are persistent on not trusting me. I'm OK getting lynch to eliminate that doubt as well. I'm now in -more or less- the same situation to some that farside was to me, so the same rules and principles apply.

We still have time though, so let's give Varsoon some time to get back to me regarding that investigation result. If he doesn't in -say- 48 hours (i.e. by the time MoI comes back) then we proceed with my lynch anyway. Once I flip you can either go after grapes or still be stubborn and lynch RR first. When they flip I'm hoping you guys will go after grapes and not Fuzzy. If I had it my way it would be grapes today though, so I wanted that to be known.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11529 (isolation #597) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

First things first: Varsoon PM'd me with the result of "No Action Submitted".

Now I do have a feeling I was redirected, because this result in particular did not explicitly mention my target's name. I had previously been told McMenno/Creature results with their names intact within he investigation result PM.

However, I have no proof of such redirection other than that.

@Mastina:

RR is NOT the only one responsible for the NK on farside. I am as guilty as they are, if that's to be considered a guilt at all. I pleaded for Fuzzy and explained why too.

Now why would Scum!RR prevent the NK on farside earlier is also a question I have to propose. The faster they got rid of Townies the closer they got to their win, so why prevent such a kill on her earlier?

Let me try again: With farside dead on N7 (say) and Fuzzy shooting me last night, and Scum!RR also shooting Fuzzy on the same night it would have been only 6 players alive, and we are assuming only one scum remaining (Army?) so I should think entering the day against 5 enemy players is so much better than entering bthe day against 7.

Furthermore, they could've convinced Fuzzy to shoot grapes last night instead of me (with farside already gone on N7), and with grapes gunned down by Fuzzy, Fuzzy NK'd by RR I'd be the prime lynch target with MoI's attitude and my supposed target dying.

So, I die by lynch today and they shoot Shiro tonight, thus entering tomorrow against you and the two Gems. It would still be tough as hell, but it STILL would have been easier than the current situation.

Either that or they would not have had TFL allying with me to begin with, and would have not shot someone themselves either, thus keeping myself, TFL, farside AND rapes as possible mislynches.

In sum, I don't see the logic behind Scum!RR preventing a vig shot on farside earlier, only to come and push for it last night.

And besides; nobody provided an answer nor even seems to have addressed the issue of TWIE's event showing/claiming Sky tried to shoot grapes and TWIE telling us this was a corrected-to-be-true result. I don't see why SCUM would correct a SCUM action to prove their target to be TOWN. The only way I see it is they decided to bus Sky to falsely confirm grapes as SCUM, but then Sky died earlier than she was supposed to. What -on Earth- was TWIE thinking when/if he confirmed his own scum buddy took a shot at grapes (thus proving Sky to be a killer)?? Explain THAT please.

Also, to save you the trouble; you have enough voted to Lynch RR w/o me. There are currently 8 players alive, thus 5 for the lynch, so you need to convince 2 of Shiro, TFL & grapes to join you and the 2 Gems, and if the game ends then I will change my avatar to a donkey instead. If it doesn't then you know you need to take a step back and try to take a look from a different angle. Either there are TWO scum still alive, or RR is a Town slot is what I'm saying.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11530 (isolation #598) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11520, grapes wrote:Almost, why are you voting me?
because I think you're the last scum IF there's only one left alive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11537 (isolation #599) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11527, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:We lynch either RR / Grapes today
if its not game
I shoot RR/ Grapes tonight ( whatever is alive)
That's should be game.......
if not we lynch Almost tomorrow
that's should be game
Also fine by me, and I will submit YOU as my ally tonight to make sure you do have a shot (unless one of the 3 conf!Town decides they want to have you as their ally for the same reason).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”