The DEO (0):
Clemency (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):
LycanFire (0):
KuroiXHF (0):

Not Voting: Postie, ɀefiend, Gamma Emerald, Klingoncelt

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2016-12-18 13:00:00)

Seeking replacements for both Deimos27 and Clemency.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:02 am

Post by The DEO »

Hi KTS!

You really should take your own advice as you seem contradictory in your posts.

You said you were busy trying not to be lynched but the. Later ask why you were being asked to claim. If you knew you were under threat of lynch then why did you ask that?

And where are your promised reads?

~~Alex Danvers
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:03 am

Post by The DEO »

then later asked*
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:06 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 721, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 719, Killthestory wrote:if i die from anything other than lynching (i contemplated on lying on that but it wouldnt make sense and help me or town) i am reincarnated not the next day, but the day after.
Interesting.

Gee, I do hope you're Town.

That is very unlikely Grandma.

Oh and about the setup look at the first post again. It is either single ball or SK +Scum. Not quite sure where you are seeing multiple factions.

~~Alex Danvers
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Lycanfire »

agent, i do believe that you are slipping. do remember that pants are an important item in the workplace.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:21 am

Post by The DEO »

Of course pants are an important item for a government official such as myself. There is a strict dress code that must be observed unless it is hampering to the mission as a whole. Not quite sure why you are looking at my pants. If you are wanting to get in them I am flattered but my heart is taken by another.

~~Alex Danvers
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 am

Post by The DEO »

Hey, Grandma is probably scum now.

They are petpetually behind and not saying much (scum MO) and they vote SS when picking up steam and unvote the minute someone else does.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 246, KuroiXHF wrote: I'll keep this in mind. Actually, now that you mention it, we were scum buddies in our last game. I had a couple votes on me and was at L-1. He actually blackmailed me into voting a townie. So yeah, he's batshit crazy as a player and hence, I could believe that as a mod too.
this gets me excited!
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

VOTE: Postie
ehhh, don't like this post - can't quite tell why though, it's like it's too generalized a position rather than getting into specifics of now here why?
In post 251, Postie wrote: VOTE: Postie
I get scumread for whiteknighting every single game.[/quote]
noted
In post 255, The DEO wrote:
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

VOTE: Postie
Yeah, creeps, look at RM in the game context. This pings hardcore. RM takes no position on SS but attacks Postie for "whiteknighting" SS.

This makes me think The gut is right.

Gamma, can you dual vote RM?
hmmhmmmmmm
In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:RachMarie seems to be putting in solid effort so I may have to look back and consider
I don't really see it. I see a lot of talk about previous games and that tends to put me off in general though.
In post 258, Postie wrote:... I don't think it's fair to say that complaining about being scumread for a joke is alignment indicative because one person has done it before as scum...
in general, I agree, but, it not being AI doesn't mean he's not scum either, and the way it was done, here, in this specific circumstance, seems like scum-doings rather than town-doings - when something is generally not AI, you have to, ya know, stop applying the generalization and look at the specific situation

SS totally seemed like scum trying to get away with a half-sarcastic joke to see if it could garner any momentum behind it, and if not, be able to explained away as a mere joke - this is like, what ppl do, it seems clear - anyway, only addressing it here because of the relevance and I hadn't seen this post before, not meaning to re-hash all that, certainly, enough has been said at this point! ppl need to judge it for themselves

and then there's this:
In post 260, The DEO wrote: This particular "joke" when done by three separate people onto me has been scum 3 times and town zero. The behavior and tone matches here.
and I've also experienced similar things with scum "sarcasm", and yep, I totally see it here and trust in The DEO's assessment of it as well
In post 267, RachMarie wrote:...feel good about Gamma being town because like I said generally speaking, double voters are generally town, also feel good about dude who claimed hated, because the two balance out fairly well in games.
I also think this way, but wouldn't put it past a mod to do something whacked either, especially from the little I've heard about RC, but it's still the main working theory that they're both town to me, which in itself gives me me some pause.
In post 278, KuroiXHF wrote:I've been accused plenty of time, especially in my earlier MS play, of white knighting. People see it as a scum move. I see it as NAI or AI specific to a person.

And I'll trust this not being AI on Postie.
yep, totally, and opportunistic as said by RM to vote postie for it, but I still wouldn't be voting RM over SS here!

(I know my catchup is far behind, but, hey, it'll be done and things will be better)
In post 285, Lycanfire wrote:Hello everyone.

I'm Kalista, a Requested Soulbinder Modified Conditional Flavor Cop Global Modified Cop Modified Reflexive Delayer Double Dayer.

VOTE: Vedith
WTF if this is real STOP FUCKING CLAIMING PPL OMG

if it's not real OMFG STOP FUCKING FAKECLAIMING PPL OMG

smh
In post 299, Postie wrote:Rach, 95% of your ISO is IIoA.
yerp
In post 314, RachMarie wrote:...
Anyways back to pegging peeps

Looks very likely that Zefiend will be replaced because no posting yet and the game has been going on for more than 48 RL hours. Hopefully new person will be more active. So null on that slot for now.
wow!

stellar read! way to "peg the peeps!"

?????????????????????????
In post 367, Creature wrote:Okay I'll follow you.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
so you disagree with the DV being much more likely town? I don't quite get the follow
In post 389, KuroiXHF wrote: Why would you follow Creeps? After a slight scum read? Especially if he can't remember why?
right

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p8597235

and the series of posts after it, yes I agree scumslip like woahs
In post 455, RachMarie wrote:@ Deo I know you are uber tunneling on SS, and I think you have a case, but I also think Postie is scum and I am scum reading her more than SS, which is why my vote is where it is.

You do need to sometimes step back and look at the entire forest, not just the one tree you are staring at :P
misrep, DEO been doing more than RM

hey, The DEO, I'm getting more and more comfortable being thread mason with you cause we see a lot of stuff eye-to-eye here and it does make me comfortable! maybe a little too comfortable for comfort though so I've got my eye on you still
In post 463, RachMarie wrote:Pretty sure flavor is not related to alignment here though.
well RM is either a "good guy" who rolled scum or a "bad guy" who rolled town
In post 467, Creature wrote:
The DEO

I am thinking RachMarie is town, why you don't think the same?
why are you thinking she's town?
In post 468, The DEO wrote:Agent Danvers

Supergirl needs assistance in scum containment. Please report to your assigned field deployment at the given coordinates.

A word of caution scum have not only been able to shapeshift into humanoid figures but they also may have Lore that may appear to be innocent. You and Supergirl must make sure that scum do not wreck the remaining good people/creatures who are also present. For simplicity these good people and creatures will be called town in future communications.

Use your skills to identify and capture them. As always work together with Supergirl in this endeavor. I know sometimes you butt heads. Do your best to make sure that does not happen. Our other agents are currently tied up on other missions and we may not be able to spare further recruits.

-Hank Henshaw

P.S. Supergirl has taken to calling herself Titus for this mission. Don't ask me why. I was just getting used to SuperGirl.
fun! ppl have fun!
In post 470, The DEO wrote: I would prefer SS containment but it seems thre thread is fine with letting scum slips go.

-- SuperGirl
false, we're just a little behind on the mission!

stay steadfast and don't lose focus!
In post 479, Postie wrote:How have you gone from
In post 267, RachMarie wrote:Though atm sure is relative since it is still very early in the game.
being unsure of your read on me to
In post 476, RachMarie wrote:instead of seeing that it is Postie that is SS's buddy
stating that me and SS are partners in a manner that implies you have a reasonably high degree of confidence in your reads on me and SS?
hey! townpoints for you, postie!!! I like this post a lot, more like this!
In post 483, Postie wrote:
In post 480, RachMarie wrote:because you are a strong scum read for me

And the fact you keep defending SS does not feel like you know he is town.
The fact you've given that second line as a sort-of afterthought suggests it isn't part of your reasoning for the first statement. Just pointing that out so you can't backtrack and pretend it is when I ask:

What do you make of the fact that you're scumreading me for a behaviour that frequently gets me scumread as town to the point where it is literally NAI? Why didn't you take this into consideration after I pointed it out? It sort-of undermines the whole basis for your read.
ya! have more townpoints!!
In post 489, Postie wrote:
In post 488, RachMarie wrote:I am always suspicious when a player defends someone as much as you have SS.
A+ dodge

What's your read on me now that I've literally quoted several examples of similar situations at you?
A+ note of dodge!

more townpoints!!

phewww then a long mess...

SS and RM are definitely seeming scum...

the DEO rps more and wins my mafia-heart...

SS is L-1, then replaced...
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nononono do not fucking walk of this glorious Shadow wagon
^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^
AHAHA ouch!
In post 684, Killthestory wrote:also why the fuck was i told to claim? roles were created before alignments, and alignments were randomized is what i see. does it really matter my role?
ummm? I don't know I guess...usually it does still? but you bring up a good point I guess

should you just be hammered then?
In post 687, Killthestory wrote:you're dumb i don't even know my alignment numbnuts
??? like we expect you to claim your alignment? "oh shit yeah I am scum, yo, go ahead and hammer!"
In post 689, Killthestory wrote:he did i think it's just me being stupid since i can't find an alignment anywhere.

i know the role though.
????

so are you claiming or not? *reads on*
In post 693, Killthestory wrote:OH I FOUND IT. I'M ALIGNED WITH TOWN.

i'm dumb.
omg I'm cracking the fuck up

hammer time!

wait, why is the thread still open?...
In post 724, Killthestory wrote:also hi titus, postie, zefiend, lycan, kling, kuroi, rach, vedith, drealm, & gamma again
hi

your charm will not work on me though, sorry, you're scum :|

what is going on? is it because I went away? kill scum please? or explain to me why it's not dead?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 726, The DEO wrote:Hi KTS!

You really should take your own advice as you seem contradictory in your posts.

You said you were busy trying not to be lynched but the. Later ask why you were being asked to claim. If you knew you were under threat of lynch then why did you ask that?

And where are your promised reads?

~~Alex Danvers
that's not contradictory. i read the rules that said flavor doesn't equal alignment, but i ended up misinterpreting it. there's no contradiction.

i never promised any reads. i just said i'd catch up soon with my scumreads.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Killthestory »

drealm is it becoming a thing that ur reads are consistent in being hopelessly wrong because all of hte reasons u chose to scumread me r pretty bad srry
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey, what a scummy reply! not actually addressing anything, just talking shit trying to discredit, just like SS! imagine!

it looks like KC also outted themselves as your scumbuddy "woah bail time new player *pheww*" is how I read that unvote

c'mon folks, there's really only 1 way to end this Day, isn't there? I mean I can totally get on board with voting RM, but, KTS is 1000x better today, no?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Killthestory »

why would i respond to something so blatantly one sided and bias?

if you chose to have an open mind and have said, "this is scummy because x x" instead of"lol look at this post much scum haha funny meme xd" i might take it a little more seriously.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Killthestory »

to clarify, why would i try to break down your argument in a response is what i meant.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:46 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 736, Killthestory wrote:why would i respond to something so blatantly one sided and bias?

if you chose to have an open mind and have said, "this is scummy because x x" instead of"lol look at this post much scum haha funny meme xd" i might take it a little more seriously.
This is scummy because it is ignoring the case that does have the because without using the word because. You really should flail harder. It will make it easier for your containment.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Killthestory »

actually flailing while being contained makes it harder srry

anyway titus i'm going to ignore you since i need to do useful things now. it's been an hour, and arguing with you is not a good investment of my time : )
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Killthestory »

actually i'm going to go look at kitten memes give me a moment

i'm also installing modern warfare

man am I busyYY
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:58 am

Post by RachMarie »

KTS

you need to focus on THIS game, you replaced into a slot lots of peeps are seeing as scummy. You can play video games later.

Not buying the claim either seems fishy to me.

VOTE: KTS
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Killthestory »

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:07 am

Post by The DEO »

@Lycanfire, When did you hear the word "pants" in reference to not role blabbing?

Can you make one of your town walls?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Killthestory »

page 6
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Killthestory »

kuroi pings instantly.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Killthestory »

gamma is playing super weird, but i've only played a single game.

p i n g .

titus is playing to appease. that's ugly grossness.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Killthestory »

idk drealm pings me but that's usual for him so its like A COUNTE RPING G PING PING PING
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Killthestory »

kuroi's playing in a theatre, but what he doesn't realize is that I'M THE STAR ACTOR.

VOTE: Kuroi

How long can I survive with this mentality?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 747, Killthestory wrote:idk drealm pings me but that's usual for him so its like A COUNTE RPING G PING PING PING
usual? have we played more than 1 game together?

anything that specifically pings? I often ping lots of ppl in lots of ways, it's usually more a personality thing, just fyi, so if we can work out specifics I might be able to at least give my view of what it could be - of course you'll take that as you will, but I will be honest and it can help you and others read all the things, so, I'm all about it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”