Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Aubrey »

-____-

Look dammit, with the activity of this town I'd rather not chance something stupid happening. 3 days left. We shouldn't be sitting around like dummies not knowing what we should do on the last day. This is the point were we start narrowing down lynch options and getting somewhere close to a decision. Unless you differ on opinion. Which wouldn't shock me with how we keep going back and forth.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by alban »

Aubrey, lynch someone who will give you maximum information, whichever way they flip. Without severely jeopardizing the town in case they flip town.
For me, that's either Toto, Ganma, ssbm and Keyen.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1101, alban wrote:Aubrey, lynch someone who will give you maximum information, whichever way they flip. Without severely jeopardizing the town in case they flip town.

and it happens I am voting one of your options, sooooo. Yea. Why you're telling me this, Idk.
In post 1096, Aubrey wrote:I was getting a little bit shaky on the Toto wagon. Didn't seem it was getting much resistance what so ever, and built kinda fast, but that has changed somewhat. I mostly voted him since I felt like he was pushing easier players, and looking busy w/o dealing with other affairs that were going on much. Furthermore, I remembered other players saying they were suspicious of him, but never actually voted him really. Seemed kinda strange. I was shocked when Transcend and LQ joined shortly after my vote.

Now that it is has gained traction, and had what felt like decent resistance,...it seems like a viable lynch to learn something from.

I'd like to have a lynch sooner rather than later. Maybe one more day of talk, but really I'd like to not get down to the wire on this. Hopefully by day 2 the other empty slots will be replaced or back in action.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1101, alban wrote:Aubrey, lynch someone who will give you maximum information, whichever way they flip. Without severely jeopardizing the town in case they flip town.
Do you have finals around this time? Is that why you have been less active?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by KainTepes »

i am getting VERY SUSPICIOUS of people who deliberately IGNORE MY QUESTIONS............. its like they are scum afraid of me!!!!

that is TOTO and GAMMA............... look at this toto post:
In post 1042, Toto wrote:I unvoted because Im on vl/a and don't have time to keep up with the thread...

I already explained my case on david. When I scumhunt I look for inconsistencies in personalities. The david that unvotes an rvs vote on a growing wagon is a careful david. The david that self votes is a reckless david. There is no way a self vote is a meme vote like he says. You don't vote yourself with 5 other votes for no reason whatsoever. You are trying to make a point that you don't care if you get lynched. How is that consistent with his previous action? Why doesn't he care if he dies but cares enough to remove his meme vote.

All he did this game was game avoid. He shaded Alban but never voted him he . He never gave a catch up post or A read list. He is never in the thread but now that Im being wagoned he suddenly appears very promptly and coms up with some bs reason to vote me. THAT is very OPORTUNiSTIC.

Dave you could have made the same case against me all game. Why did you wait for this moment? Ill let you take your time to answer that.
he completely ignored my post a few posts above him asking him about why he thinks CHILLEDTEA is least suspicious; only TARGETED questions he feel comfortable answering, which is SCUM FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if toto is town though then DAVE must be scum.... .i don't like how defensive he is, he only really talks when toto is making ACCUSATIORY REMARKS at him.... showing little willingness to FIND SCUM HIMSELF!!!!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by KainTepes »

and VOTE: TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by KainTepes »

but GAMMA i still want you to answer my question. you are online and didnt say ANYTHING until i voted you............ that is scum lurking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:32 pm

UNVOTE:

PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by PsychoticDave »

We need a vote count.

Also, I ignore all flawed logic.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by alban »

In post 1102, Aubrey wrote:

and it happens I am voting one of your options, sooooo. Yea. Why you're telling me this, Idk.
In post 1096, Aubrey wrote:I was getting a little bit shaky on the Toto wagon. Didn't seem it was getting much resistance what so ever, and built kinda fast, but that has changed somewhat. I mostly voted him since I felt like he was pushing easier players, and looking busy w/o dealing with other affairs that were going on much. Furthermore, I remembered other players saying they were suspicious of him, but never actually voted him really. Seemed kinda strange. I was shocked when Transcend and LQ joined shortly after my vote.

Now that it is has gained traction, and had what felt like decent resistance,...it seems like a viable lynch to learn something from.

I'd like to have a lynch sooner rather than later. Maybe one more day of talk, but really I'd like to not get down to the wire on this. Hopefully by day 2 the other empty slots will be replaced or back in action.
Thought you were getting a bit shaky with your confidence in your vote on Toto.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:34 pm

In post 1108, PsychoticDave wrote:We need a vote count.

Well, illogical posts have their place.

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by alban »

In post 1103, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Thank god, no! A demanding job though.
What would you have me do? Let's bounce off ideas on the famous four: Toto, Key, Dave and ssbm.
Who do you think is the most likely to be scum?
I voted for Toto coz I don't mind lynching him and a wagon was building. And coz his reasons pro- and against- certain players have been shaky. It's arguable whether that's a good enough reason to vote, but in absence of anything more for anyone, I am going with that.
Why did you unvote?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by alban »

In post 1108, PsychoticDave wrote:We need a vote count.

Dave, what's your stance on scummiest people in the game? Who are they and why?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:53 pm

In post 1111, alban wrote:
What would you have me do?
IDK, just keep making quality posts, I guess.
Let's bounce off ideas on the famous four: Toto, Key, Dave and ssbm. Who do you think is the most likely to be scum?
In order of Scummy:

Toto - I've had my issues with him. I don't like peoples playstyle that don't post very often. That's not why I think he is Scummiest though. I think he is Scummiest because of the stances he has made mostly.
Dave (new) - Has done pretty much nothing this game for someone who ignores illogical posts.
Key - Key hasn't really made any strong stances this whole game. This is concerning because he's not a newb.
ssbm - I just read their posts as Townie even though they are wrong on a decent amount of things. Can't point out specific things, but that's just what I get reading their posts.
I voted for Toto coz I don't mind lynching him and a wagon was building. And coz his reasons pro- and against- certain players have been shaky. It's arguable whether that's a good enough reason to vote, but in absence of anything more for anyone, I am going with that.
Why did you unvote?
What's his name made some good points, so I know he is not a complete dult, crazy player. I don't think I want to lynch him today. I'd like to see what kind of stances he makes when he's caught up.

BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

Day 1 VC 13

Toto: Aubrey, Transcend, alban, PsychoticDave, KainTepes
ssbm_Kyouko: keyenpeydee
Transcend: Gamma Emerald
Deimos27: chilledtea
PsychoticDave: ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting: ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Deimos27, Toto, LicketyQuickety

Searching for a replacement for ScumDeersAreVeryTasty.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-15 08:30:00)

With 13 players, it's 7 to lynch!
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by alban »

Mod, in view of all these replacements, extend the deadline maybe?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Toto »

VOTE: Dave

If my posts are illogical feel free to refute them. You are just trying to discredit my words. You should also answer my question. Why vote me now and not before?

@keine I never said Chill was a strong town read. I think I liked his posts more than other people I was looking at then that were also not being very active.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

nice scumclaim
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by alban »

Spoiler:
In post 1113, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Let's bounce off ideas on the famous four: Toto, Key, Dave and ssbm. Who do you think is the most likely to be scum?
In order of Scummy:

Toto - I've had my issues with him. I don't like peoples playstyle that don't post very often. That's not why I think he is Scummiest though. I think he is Scummiest because of the stances he has made mostly.
Dave (new) - Has done pretty much nothing this game for someone who ignores illogical posts.
Key - Key hasn't really made any strong stances this whole game. This is concerning because he's not a newb.
ssbm - I just read their posts as Townie even though they are wrong on a decent amount of things. Can't point out specific things, but that's just what I get reading their posts.
Why did you unvote?
What's his name made some good points, so I know he is not a complete dult, crazy player. I don't think I want to lynch him today. I'd like to see what kind of stances he makes when he's caught up.

Cracker was never on my list, so I am not much bothered about the replacement. He is all over the place and this behaviour is more harmful than helpful, so close to the deadline. Elicits all sorts of different thoughts in different people, leading to mayhem. In any case, as far as I remember, he is after Gamma, and I dunno if I am gonna go after Gamma, coz there's literally nothing Gamma has done this game.

I didn't like this post by you. You have absolutely nothing even on your scummiest (Toto). But the way you are passing it off is as if it's their problem, not yours.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

Wow I didn't realize how sucky that blue looked on mobile. I'll find a new emphasis color. LQ, who you gonna vote.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1093, KainTepes wrote:so you were not lurking....?

how come you posted in OTHER PLACES and didn't post here and then SUDDENLY posted here after I voted you?
Because I have other games. Unlike ToS, you can play MULTIPLE GAMES AT THE SAME TIME!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1104, KainTepes wrote:i am getting VERY SUSPICIOUS of people who deliberately IGNORE MY QUESTIONS............. its like they are scum afraid of me!!!!

that is TOTO and GAMMA............... look at this toto post:
In post 1042, Toto wrote:I unvoted because Im on vl/a and don't have time to keep up with the thread...

I already explained my case on david. When I scumhunt I look for inconsistencies in personalities. The david that unvotes an rvs vote on a growing wagon is a careful david. The david that self votes is a reckless david. There is no way a self vote is a meme vote like he says. You don't vote yourself with 5 other votes for no reason whatsoever. You are trying to make a point that you don't care if you get lynched. How is that consistent with his previous action? Why doesn't he care if he dies but cares enough to remove his meme vote.

All he did this game was game avoid. He shaded Alban but never voted him he . He never gave a catch up post or A read list. He is never in the thread but now that Im being wagoned he suddenly appears very promptly and coms up with some bs reason to vote me. THAT is very OPORTUNiSTIC.

Dave you could have made the same case against me all game. Why did you wait for this moment? Ill let you take your time to answer that.
he completely ignored my post a few posts above him asking him about why he thinks CHILLEDTEA is least suspicious; only TARGETED questions he feel comfortable answering, which is SCUM FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if toto is town though then DAVE must be scum.... .i don't like how defensive he is, he only really talks when toto is making ACCUSATIORY REMARKS at him.... showing little willingness to FIND SCUM HIMSELF!!!!!!!!
What questions do you have for me?
And it's hard to notice them when YOU speak IN this WEIRD capsing LIKE Gamzee.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1106, KainTepes wrote:but GAMMA i still want you to answer my question. you are online and didnt say ANYTHING until i voted you............ that is scum lurking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) town lurk.
2) I was doing other shit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1118, alban wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1113, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In order of Scummy:

Why did you unvote?

Cracker was never on my list, so I am not much bothered about the replacement. He is all over the place and this behaviour is more harmful than helpful, so close to the deadline. Elicits all sorts of different thoughts in different people, leading to mayhem. In any case, as far as I remember, he is after Gamma, and I dunno if I am gonna go after Gamma, coz there's literally nothing Gamma has done this game.

I didn't like this post by you. You have absolutely nothing even on your scummiest (Toto). But the way you are passing it off is as if it's their problem, not yours.
I don't like this "X has done nothing" attitude, and find it scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:09 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 1116, Toto wrote:VOTE: Dave

If my posts are illogical feel free to refute them. You are just trying to discredit my words. You should also answer my question. Why vote me now and not before?

@keine I never said Chill was a strong town read. I think I liked his posts more than other people I was looking at then that were also not being very active.
so you are basically saying you have NO STRONG TOWN READS................ even though you just said you liked chill more before,, meaning you are just trying to keep your options open.... sounds like a SCUMMY METHOD OF VIEWING!!!!!
In post 1107, LicketyQuickety wrote:UNVOTE:
if you have TIME TO UNVOTE then vote TOTO for that bad post ABOVE, or GAMMA.......... i dont believe in "town lurking"........ they are my TWO TOP READS FOR THE IDENTITY OF THE SCUMMERS

Return to “Completed Open Games”