(Mini 1858) Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party (Game Over!)

Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Win or Lose We Booze »

In post 561, -Grey- wrote:
In post 399, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:Well they did kickstart the largest wagon of the phase. What are you thinking?
No. Algebra did that.

dreal posted a shitvote that wouldn't have gained any real traction we it not for the self-vote.

Why are you defending them? (Badly, I might add)
I was mostly trying to form a read on Creeps. My hydra partner was temporarily swayed to the less cool Algebra wagon because of Dream. I do point out that it was a bit of a shitvote at some point, but remained very neutral while doing so. Mostly because my focus was on getting obvscxum Shaddow lynched and reading Creeps in that moment.

-n
Half drunk hydra of Gamma Emerald and Narna
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 570, CloudKicker wrote:Another mirror tell i got was my slot which is funny, about algebra post about using a word-trigger, thats also when i started town leaning algebra
You have opposing reads on Algebra, so how exactly is it a mirror tell?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 575, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:
In post 399, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:Well they did kickstart the largest wagon of the phase. What are you thinking?
No. Algebra did that.

dreal posted a shitvote that wouldn't have gained any real traction we it not for the self-vote.

I was mostly trying to form a read on Creeps. My hydra partner was temporarily swayed to the less cool Algebra wagon because of Dream. I do point out that it was a bit of a shitvote at some point, but remained very neutral while doing so. Mostly because my focus was on getting obvscxum Shaddow lynched and reading Creeps in that moment.

-n
What is your read of dreal?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

Algebra is not today's lynch btw people.

Anyone that is content with a compromise vote needs to move to shaddowez, but I'd prefer a drealmerz lynch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

Wanna know why I refuse to vote Algebra? The same reason he's being wagoned.

Scum is not going to self-vote while screwing around because they are too self-aware of their status.

Algebra's self-vote did not come from a position of AtE, seeking pity over his wagon. That's what makes self-votes scummy. He was just screwing around in the moment. Not brilliant, granted, but he wasn't out to manipulate town.
---
Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:01 am

In post 577, -Grey- wrote:
No. Algebra did that.

-n
null-scum

Doubling down on their Algebra vote when he selfvotes seemed opportunistic at the time. I don't want to get too full of myself and assume I've got two scum already, and I'm pretty confident in my Shadez read. The fluff posts are nai for now. I don't feel like they've been distracting from this awfully slow game.--n
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 580, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:
In post 577, -Grey- wrote:
No. Algebra did that.

-n
null-scum

Doubling down on their Algebra vote when he selfvotes seemed opportunistic at the time. I don't want to get too full of myself and assume I've got two scum already, and I'm pretty confident in my Shadez read. The fluff posts are nai for now. I don't feel like they've been distracting from this awfully slow game.--n
Fluff posting is only half of what makes him scum.

Trying to shove through a PL on bullshit grounds that he can later rationalize as the victim's fault seals the deal.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

A drealmerz flip will also be informative on CloudKicker and Snorlax slot.
---
Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:15 am

In post 581, -Grey- wrote:Fluff posting is only half of what makes him scum.

Trying to shove through a PL on bullshit grounds that he can later rationalize as the victim's fault seals the deal.
I agree, but Shaddowez's flip flop from 329 to 333 is so blatantly fake/paranoid. Dreal's 332 has nothing in it that would address the concerns he had when voting them in 329.
-Grey- wrote:A drealmerz flip will also be informative on CloudKicker and Snorlax slot.
Shaddowez would be too. I'd rather lynch Dreal than Algebra, but I don't think I'll need to compromise here.

-n
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:24 am

Post by -Grey- »

No. Algebra did that.

I was mostly trying to form a read on Creeps. My hydra partner was temporarily swayed to the less cool Algebra wagon because of Dream.
No... your slot voted Algebra for being on his own counterwagon, as I quoted not that long ago.
In post 562, -Grey- wrote:
In post 403, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:
In post 377, Aeronaut wrote:
Algebra - ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Drealmerz7, Jackel98, McMenno
Shaddowez - ZachStralkita, Win or Lose We Booze, Algebra, TheThinker
One of these 2 is likely scum
Thinking possibly algebra for being on his own counterwagon
VOTE: algebra
~GE
Survivalism isn't restricted to scum.

Painting survivalism as scummy kinda comes across that way, though.
---
Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 am

In post 584, -Grey- wrote:
No. Algebra did that.

I was mostly trying to form a read on Creeps.
My hydra partner was temporarily swayed to the less cool Algebra wagon because of Dream
No... your slot voted Algebra for being on his own counterwagon, as I quoted not that long ago.
In post 562, -Grey- wrote:
In post 403, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:
In post 377, Aeronaut wrote:
Algebra - ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Drealmerz7, Jackel98, McMenno
Shaddowez - ZachStralkita, Win or Lose We Booze, Algebra, TheThinker
One of these 2 is likely scum
Thinking possibly algebra for being on his own counterwagon
VOTE: algebra
~GE
Survivalism isn't restricted to scum.

Painting survivalism as scummy kinda comes across that way, though.
Yes, that's kind of what I said? He told me that Dreal made a good point about the selfvote. My interpretation was that he saw equal merits in both wagons, but the counterwagon bit pushed Algebra over the edge. Fuck if I know though, Gamma should respond here I gesso.

-n
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 583, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:Shaddowez would be too.
Nah, I'm actually leaning towards shaddowez being a mislynch but I'm willing to vote there to avoid a no lynch.

My scumreads are: drealmerz, CK, and you.

drealmerz explained

CK for townreading drealmerz with no believable basis (thinking he misread the atmosphere and decided to support his buddy) and his support of you by claiming both heads are posting towny when there's a lot of cogdis going on with your heads unable to decide whether to support the Algebra wagon or avoid it.

You for the bad defense of drealmerz (similar to above), casting shade on Algebra to fuel his wagon when you're not even voting him (572), and my 562
---
Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:41 am

GE head here. I wasn't fully versed in what the deal was with the Shaddow wagon so I went for the one I understood, plus the vote patterns were a little bad. But I feel Shaddow's voting is much worse now so I'm on board.
I see what you're saying about dreal but he's just a goofball so we'll see about him.
CK is pinging me but I need more time to articulate why exactly.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 587, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:I see what you're saying about dreal but he's just a goofball so we'll see about him.
That does not justify his shitvote and hiding that shitvote behind a PL push.

dreal has done absolutely nothing to advance the game state and spent the day trying to manipulate town.

That's textbook scum play.
---
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Hello -Grey- and Cloud my new pals

So uh.... why is shaddow still alive
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

U gotta nip these things in the BUD, instead you are partaking in opp behavior
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 589, Zachstralkita wrote:Hello -Grey- and Cloud my new pals

So uh.... why is shaddow still alive
He is not the droid you're looking for.
---
Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 am

Questioning Algebra when he seemingly holds the contradictory stance of "it was a joke, no wait a reaction test" is hardly being indecisive on the wagon, and is the opposite of avoiding it.

I was asking for Creeps' input to sort him, not defend Dreal.

-n
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Shaddow is def scum lol his post about Ari is so forced

He's like "yea Ari and I are usually opposing alignments but I don't feel comfortable using it as reasoning so I'm not even going to talk about it instead I am going to make this post talking about it telling you all how bad of reasoning it is and why I won't use it but I just had to mention it"
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

We have less than 3.5 hours or I'd push for a swing to drealmerz.

VOTE: shaddowez
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

L-1 btw
---
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dat algebra wagon irritates me lol
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 596, Zachstralkita wrote:Dat algebra wagon irritates me lol
It's why I hate d1 in games. People latch onto the stupidest shit to rationalize a vote.
---
Win or Lose We Booze
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Win or Lose We Booze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:06 am

The deadline is friday, no?
In post 469, Aeronaut wrote:
Update: I'm going to extend the deadline until Friday. This deadline, however, is a hard one, meaning that it's going to be final.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

If I'm alive d2, I'm vote parking drealmerz and twisting arms until I hear bones snap to get them lynched.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”