Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:44 am

Post by davesaz »

Max looks pretty town to me, probing in a lot of different places and none of them seem speculative to me.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Guess im just gonna copy your approach you have with Transcend then and patiently abide my time.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Davesaz, why does my left scum-nut sonar start tingling every time you pop into the thread?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Vecna »

So how come you guys are so sure Titus isnt just trying to copy her own town-meta to feel all the meta-thinkers? clearly if the way you guys townread her is by being wrong, sloppy and not giving much of a shit....that shouldnt be too hard to fake.

Im quite sure this is gonna result in an " I told you so " situation down the line.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Vifam »

Do you think Titus is scum just cuz of the setup spec nerd stuff
ok
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:41 am

Post by davesaz »

Vecna, I wrote in a very precise way. If you think hard enough you may realize that "town meta" and "lack of scum meta" are two completely different things.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2869, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2866, Titus wrote:
In post 2865, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Titus
, are you scum reading Max for any other reasons besides his comments about you?
That's his whole ISO.
Except it isn't

He pushed Vedith and Transcend pretty hard and was like one of the first people to SR the MoI slot.
MoI and Transcend are town, but he never pushes anything. Shade and 90-95% of his posts are directly shading me or being contrarian to me
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2878, Vecna wrote:So how come you guys are so sure Titus isnt just trying to copy her own town-meta to feel all the meta-thinkers? clearly if the way you guys townread her is by being wrong, sloppy and not giving much of a shit....that shouldnt be too hard to fake.

Im quite sure this is gonna result in an " I told you so " situation down the line.
Except I was right on Transcend, right on rb, came around on Creature, right on kraska, right on giga, right on MariaR.

So fuck off on this shade that I was wrong once and now you try to paint me as lazy.

I am waiting until town wants to lynch you and Maxous, or just a post where you try to solve anything.

Oh wait Titus was wrong on Jackal, so let's not lynch him. Me being wrong before is NOT a reason to townread Jackal.

P.S. Vedith also called Jackal an opportunist and lacks a townread there but tried to wagon everywhere else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2882, Titus wrote:
In post 2878, Vecna wrote:So how come you guys are so sure Titus isnt just trying to copy her own town-meta to feel all the meta-thinkers? clearly if the way you guys townread her is by being wrong, sloppy and not giving much of a shit....that shouldnt be too hard to fake.

Except I was right on Transcend, right on rb, came around on Creature, right on kraska, right on giga, right on MariaR.

So fuck off on this shade that I was wrong once and now you try to paint me as lazy.

I am waiting until town wants to lynch you and Maxous, or just a post where you try to solve anything.

Oh wait Titus was wrong on Jackal, so let's not lynch him. Me being wrong before is NOT a reason to townread Jackal.

P.S. Vedith also called Jackal an opportunist and lacks a townread there but tried to wagon everywhere else.
Titus, none of that was about the reads you have on people. How about you actually read the context of posts instead of just being such a clueless Iso-warrior.

Also I never said I am townreading Jackel. I agree his posting is scummy as all fuck (but this is not always actually NAI as you should well know). What bothers the hell out of me is that everyone is just throwing around unexplained votes. Mostly these are people I do not townread and are in my scumpool. Why are they on Jackel? Why not on one of the other people that are playing just as bad? Plenty of people i DO townread agree with me it looks like this is another scumlead lynch which smells super fishy.

Thirdly, if you actually are town - how about you stop being so stubborn and realize I am town? Youre not gonna get me lynched since literally everyone else in this game is rightfully townreading me. Also, how about you stop doing blatant shit that anyone that hasnt played with you a ton of times will scumread the shit out of? Because this is the biggest reason youre facing so much resistance from people. Also, hurray you were right about the most obvious townreads ever in Transcend and Rb. Stating with such fake certainty you are also correct on all the other ones you are listing is just rubbish.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2781, Vecna wrote:And ill guarantee you ill be back to vote and push you soon if I dont like what im seeing with this scumhunting that you intend to do.

VOTE: MariaR

Pressure subsides. So does her so called "scum hunting".

This is the real scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:31 am

Post by MariaR »

That baffles me because you haven't read me cause I have been scumhunting just because I added a few filler posts you revote me? Fine keep your vote on me then I don't really give a fuck I'm not gonna change my whole play for the likes of you.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2869, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He pushed Vedith and Transcend pretty hard and was like one of the first people to SR the MoI slot.
You mean Max saying he will vote me if not Jackal then doesn't end up voting either?
Yeah he pushed me hard...
I claim scum \o/
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Maxous »

I can death-tunnel you if ya want
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2887, Maxous wrote:I can death-tunnel you if ya want
Go for it.
I claim scum \o/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2885, MariaR wrote:That baffles me because you haven't read me cause I have been scumhunting just because I added a few filler posts you revote me? Fine keep your vote on me then I don't really give a fuck I'm not gonna change my whole play for the likes of you.
In post 2783, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2782, MariaR wrote:Threats will be the last thing to work on me. Trust me on that one
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

Damn, I love that staring cat picture
Quipla
Quipla
Goon
Quipla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Quipla »

In post 2771, MariaR wrote:
@Mod if someone has the loverwise card and a K pops up are they forced to lover or is that a choice? And if it is a choice will the person who gets lovered be told?
Yes, they will be forced to become Lovers but only with the other person who has a King of Diamonds, and they will be told upon becoming Loverised who their Lover is. If no other King of Diamonds is currently alive they will not be loverized with anyone.

~~

DECK x 41 - TRUMP x 1 - DISCARD PILE x 10

DAY 2 VOTECOUNT #8

Jackel98 (6)
- SpyreX, Titus, gigabyteTroubadour, milkshake, Fishythefish, kraska77
MariaR (3)
- davesaz, Dunnstral, Vecna
kraska77 (2)
- Kison, Vedith
Lil Uzi Vert (2)
- drealmerz7, gerryoat
davesaz (2)
- McMenno, Jackel98
milkshake (1)
- Vifam
drealmerz7 (1)
- Transcend
Vedith (1)
- MariaR
Titus (1)
- Maxous

Not Voting (1)
- Lil Uzi Vert

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is set for (expired on 2016-12-19 13:01:49)
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 2699, Vifam wrote:Kison what about Kraska's vote on Drone get you off
I can't understand town motivation for it. She cast her vote expecting him to flip town with no deadline urgency. Excuse given is she was "lonely voting scum" and didn't want more day 1 spam.

If anyone thinks this is fitting of her town meta then I'd like an example of her doing this as town in another game.

Drealmerz's says a bunch of nothing with a whole lot of words.
In post 2708, Fishythefish wrote:We are lynching in rb's lynch pool - {mariaR/vedith/titus/jackel}. rb was obviously town, but if those reads were wrong scum would have had little motivation to kill him. So, townies should get their asses in gear, read up on these players, and vote one of them.
Did I miss something? Is the only reason you're limiting to these four because RB flipped town and had scum reads on them? Just because he flipped town does not mean he is infallible. Obviously we should take the reads into consideration, but I don't see why we should lock ourselves down to them.

That said, of those four I'd lynch in this order:
1) Maria - Playing inanely, highly distracting, not helping whatsoever. Only silver lining for her is she started to get her act together after getting shit today. Was on Drone wagon, reasoning fairly weak.
2) Jackel - I think he's an okay lynch at best, but I'd be more willing to go with it today than I was yesterday. Disengaged, not contributing, not scumhunting. I could say the same of several others in the game.
3) Vedith - Hasn't pinged my scumdar so far. Reviewing again, consistently active with decent quality. Reasoning for voting Drone also pretty weak though.
4) Titus - Her reads are shit but I've consistently read her as dumb narrow-minded town. Useful if town & game breaking opportunity arises. Was on Drone but not as opportunistic as others - was on his ass consistently D1.
Quipla wrote:Not Voting (1) - Lil Uzi Vert
Why have you yet to vote today?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Vifam »

Wow it just hit me that I didn't pick my own power in a theme game that allows you to pick your own power
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Vifam »

I'm kind of an idiot
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 2892, Kison wrote:I can't understand town motivation for it. She cast her vote expecting him to flip town with no deadline urgency. Excuse given is she was "lonely voting scum" and didn't want more day 1 spam.
I see what you mean but I think Kraska is town
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Vifam »

No one in this game is outright scummy tho tbh
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Vifam »

Milkshake's posting since she replaced in hasn't made me happy but MoI's attitude felt more like a disgruntled town than anything
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Vifam »

I think Titus v Vecna is town v town

I'm not sure Maria is a good lynch, the argument against her is pretty much that she says silly things but that's prob just her
ok
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Kison »

In post 2895, Vifam wrote:
In post 2892, Kison wrote:I can't understand town motivation for it. She cast her vote expecting him to flip town with no deadline urgency. Excuse given is she was "lonely voting scum" and didn't want more day 1 spam.
I see what you mean but I think Kraska is town
Any reason in particular?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”