Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11475 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"They told me there wasn't enough room on the road for the Universe. And I told them, the Universe
is
my road."
Steven,
Beach City Drift
VOTECOUNT 8.02 : LYNCH!

Shadow_Step (LYNCH):
mastin2, Farside22, Shadow_Step, MagnaofIllusion, Thefuzzylogic99

Thefuzzlylogic99 (1):
Almost50

Not Voting (4):
Reasonably Rational, grapes, randomidget

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-12-24 00:00:00)

The Current Stress is -1:

Image\
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11421, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fuzzy, everyone has their head so incredibly far up their ass that THEY WILL NOT LYNCH HER EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE THINKS SHE'S A FUCKING THIRD PARTY.
Hey, RR.
The crystal gems are a third party.
I'm not lynching them, either, and neither are you advocating for it. (Though you were earlier.)

Third party does not equal scum.
Scum = scum.

So we are lynching...scum.

This attitude of yours is EXACTLY why I think you are scum.

Instead of scumhunting...you are trying to direct attention onto third parties.
Instead of trying to figure out who is scum...you are trying to manipulate the gamestate to guarantee it is NOT scum who dies.
Instead of going for a plan which is guaranteed to clear Shiro or end the game IN A TOWN WIN TODAY (if Shiro is scum), you are vying for a plan which would give scum wiggle room.

Shadow_step is the lynch today. And farside is
not
the vig tonight.

Argue for a vig on grapes! Argue for a vig on Almost50! Argue for why the vig shouldn't be on you!

But every post you make that argues for a vig on farside is just a post which is furthering the argument for vigging YOU.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11477 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Though just to be clear, grapes shouldn't be vigged either. :P It quite literally is a binary choice between RR and Almost50.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11478 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

All this time, Steven's lion had stayed by his side, loyal in protecting the young master. The boy stared out of the nearby hospital window, musing to his furry friend, "Ah, I never get to see Beach City like this, Lion. All the lights that come on the boardwalk at night, the cars passing and going, the strange glow coming from the fissures left after the Cluster almost destroyed the entire planet--wait, hold on!"

Snapping from his reverie and giving that light another look, Steven recognized several gem-mutants crawling out from the earth. Instead of blindly lumbering around, they all left in droves, heading North. The boy pulled himself from the window and made to leave his room, but his Lion looked to have none of it, pushing him back into bed.

"Lion, what's this? I need to go see what they're up to! I need to warn someone!" Lion simply shook its head and put a paw on Steven's chest. To this, Steven yielded, "You're saying I should stay here? But--"

Before he could protest any more, the pink familiar was leaping through a portal of its own design, teleporting away into the night. Once more, the hospital was still and quiet, leaving Steven to stare out the window. "...hope you come back soon, Lion."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11479 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It is now the Climax Phase of Episode 8.
The deadline to submit Climax Actions and Ally choices is:
(expired on 2016-12-16 00:00:00)
I will be resolving Climax Actions in:
(expired on 2016-12-17 00:00:00)

Shadow_Step has been lynched.
However, due to an effect in this game, their role information will be kept private.
Because of this, their lynch will have no effect on the Stress.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11480 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Far away from there, the other Crystal Gems were at work routing Homeworld. Unsure of where to strike next, Pearl paced tirelessly about the temple before realizing something very important.

"The Moon! Sapphire, we never followed them back there!"

Sapphire, already resting on the teleportation stone, merely chuckled. "That's right." It was as if she was waiting for Pearl to come to this conclusion. Just outside, Steven could make out the tale-tell light of the gems warping away. With his hand on the door knob, he sighed, looking out to the ocean.

"...guess I was too late to warn them. Wonder where they went." His eyes lifted to the full moon, hanging ominously in the sky. Unable to help his allies, Steven simply shook his head, resolving to get some rest and wait until they came back.

The Event, "BACK TO THE MOON" has been triggered.
:right: All members of the Crystal Gems Faction are effectively removed from the game during the Climax Phase.
:right: They will return to the game at the start of the next Episode.
:right: Stress has been reset to neutral (zero). Due to this change in stress happening at the start of the Climax Phase, this will be the effective Stress when determining what actions may be submitted during Climax 8.

The current stress is neutral:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

Shadow_Step's role has been revealed at this time.
Shadow_Step was Leggy, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Due to this, Stress has decreased by 2, towards 'Slice of Life'.
While this change has happened during the Climax Phase, all action submission and resolution will adhere to the stress from the start of the Climax phase.
Leggy's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Leggy, The Ruby On Her First Mission
Wait! So we just... get up and walk around? Whoa-!
You are aligned with the Scum Faction. You are a Gem.
I'll just go stand over here then.

You have no Episode Event or other abilities.
You may not commit the factional kill unless you are the last surviving member of your team or if stress is at -2 or lower.
Any attempt to investigate if you have access to a kill will provide a negative result until this point in time.
Any attempt to investigate if you have any abilities, Climax-abilities, or other actions will provide a negative result until this point in time.
During the Season Finale, you may publicly confirm that you have no abilities or Episode Events outside of the capacity to confirm this information.
If you choose to do so, I will post the following in the game thread:
"This player has no other non-factional abilities or Episode Events besides the ability to confirm this information."

But we just got here...

You are aligned with
Threats to Earth
In order to win the game, your faction must equal or exceed the number of other surviving players left alive.
In order to win the game, at least one Threat to Earth player must be alive.

The Current Stress is -2:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Elsewhere, a slick car flashed down the highway. Kevin, a human boy and self-professed cool dude, pressed his foot to the gas, his car roaring over a hundred miles an hour. As he took a curve, his eyes went wide at the sight of the lumbering beast before him, though he hardly stopped--plowing right into the gem monstrosity. Ever cool, Kevin exclaimed, "Get off my planet, you freak!"

The creature, of course, did not take kindly to this, its many fists slamming into the hood of the car, tearing metal apart. Kevin only sped through the night faster, hoping to shake the beast. Soon, he came across a horde of watermelon-like creatures, all sentient, also in the middle of the road. With a ducked head, he cried, "What the heck is going on tonight," as his fancy ride was rendered to a smouldering mess of metal, watermelon, and several alien creatures clinging for dear life as they all sped through the night, hurdling faster and faster to their fate.

The gems returned to find Steven sleeping on their doorstep. With a smile and a sigh, Pearl tucked him in to bed, turning back to notice a Ruby at their doorstep now--one of the Homeworld Rubies! Pearl was quick to draw her spear, but Sapphire stepped between them, exclaiming, "Wait--let's hear her out."

Pearl only kept her stance, stepping to Sapphire's side protectively. Assuming a rather maternal and distanced tone, Pearl forewarned, "Even if she's alone, she's with Homeworld. We can't trust her."

The rather sheepish Ruby waddled into their living room, clutching her hands together. "Yes, I'm with Homeworld, but, the other Rubies are up to something bad. I just thought, maybe, well, we're all gems, so--"

As soon as the Ruby stepped forward, Pearl thrust her lance into the poor creature, poofing her and returning her to a gem state. Sapphire simply shook her head, bubbling the Ruby away. "Pearl, we must afford kindness to even our enemies. If we don't--"

Before she could admonish Pearl any more, a large explosion rocked Beach City. Both gems cast their eyes out to the boardwalk, where a pillar of flame and smoke lit up the horizon.

Farside22 has been killed. She was Kevin, aligned with
Earth
Kevin's full role functions as follows:
Spoiler:
Kevin, The Coolest Character In This Show
I look like a guy you know? That's impossible. There's only one... Kevin.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are a Human.
Your whole "two kids in a beautiful trench coat" routine won't fool me this time, so don't even try it!

Two-Shot. Climax-Phase only. You may target a player to discover what their allying bonus is and who they are allied with.
During the Season Finale, this power will also inform you of any allying bonuses that their allies have as well.
During the Season Finale, this power is refunded one shot.

Have we met before?

Many of your abilities will earn you 'Kevin Points', which are a kind of currency that you can use to fuel other abilities that you have.
I will be keeping track of your total number of Kevin Points.
At any point in time, you may PM me to ask how many Kevin Points you have.

Heh. I see what's going on here. You've had a taste of Kevin, and now you're obsessed.

If a player ever allies with you more than once, you gain one Kevin Point.

I know, baby. I'm the worst.

All actions that target you fail. Every time an action fails in this way, you gain one Kevin Point.
Players who have their actions fail due to this ability will be informed that it was you who caused their action failure.

You know, this mountain pass has some really beautiful views. Shame you'll only be seeing my tail lights the whole time.

During the Climax Phase, you may target a player to cause their non-factional actions to fail.
Players who have their actions fail due to this ability will be informed that it was you who caused their action failure.
Every action that you cause to fail in this way causes you to gain one Kevin Point.

I know you want to be close, but this is a little clingy.

At any point in time, you may immediately end the alliance you are in to cause your allies to lose access to all their allying bonuses.
Players in your alliance will be informed that the alliance was disbanded by you, on purpose.
Every time you disband an alliance in this way, you gain one Kevin Point for each ally that you jilt.

The truth is I don't mean to be this way. I-I just lash out because of my little brother. He's sick. Been sick all our lives. Sometimes I think if I act real cool and never let anyone see my pain, then maybe the pain will go away. And maybe... I can take his pain away, too.

You may claim that you and another player share a Masonry.
So long as the other player does not refute this claim within their next five posts, this ability is successful and you gain three Kevin Points.

Dude! I don't even have a brother! I'm like this because I think it's funny! Chowzers!

You may have me mod-confirm in the public thread that you are NOT masons with the claimed player.
Doing so increases the Stress by one point.
Doing so also earns you three more Kevin Points.

Finally. You caught up. I was worried you'd miss seeing me win.

The first time that you are lynched, the votecount will reset instead--this also resets the deadline.
If you are 'lynched' in this way, you will gain two Kevin Points.

It's Kevin time.

At any point in the game, you may exchange Kevin Points for extra voting power.
You may only ever exchange up to a maximum of Kevin Points equal to 1/2 the votes required to lynch a player.
This ability may never let you be the single voting player on a lynch.

First one to the bottom wins, but you don't have to worry about that last part.

If, at any point in the game, you have twenty Kevin Points, I will inform you.
If this is the case, then you will be able to leave the game for a unique third party win.

EVENT:
Come on, how am I going to get a cool-down lap if no one wants to go?

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Trigger during the Climax Phase.
PRIORITY: 2
REQUIREMENTS: +1 or higher Stress, at least 5 Kevin Points
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Beach City Drift."
You will challenge a player to a race.
Target a player. That player may publicly leverage non-factional information about their role and actions in order to earn points towards winning the race.
Once they ante up their information, you may spend however many Kevin Points that you want in order to win.
You will always win the race. If you don't have enough Kevin Points, you will lose all your Kevin Points.
They will be told that if they win, they get fabulous prizes, but they can not win.
If the player submitted at least five points of information, you gain back five Kevin points.
If the player submitted at least ten points of information, you may have me publicly confirm all the information they submitted.
If the player submitted at least fifteen points of information, you may choose to make that player lose all of their abilities, factional and otherwise.
Publicly, all that will be revealed is the fact that you are racing a player and that they may leverage points of information in order to attempt to win.

First place, baby! It's like I invented winning.

You are aligned with
Earth
In order to win the game, all threats to Earth must be removed from the game.
In order to win the game, at least one Earth-aligned player must be alive.

Due to this death, Stress has increased by 1, towards Tragic Destiny.
The current stress is -1:

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

" Don't blame yourself. I was the one who wanted to shake things up."
Steven,
Restaurant Wars

VOTECOUNT 9.0

Not Voting (7):
Almost50, Reasonably Rational, grapes, mastin2, MagnaofIllusion, Thefuzzylogic99, randomidget

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-12-31 00:00:00)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I will not be available for the first few hours of this Exposition phase.
Please understand.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11485 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hmm.. I don't have a PM for my night check result. *Raises eyebrows*

We had agreed (myself, RR & TFL) that it's best if I was today's lynch, if for nothing else then to confirm I'm Town and give my night result credibility, so I' eagerly waiting to see that result and then I'm fine being lynched.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11486 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

if not obvious......I shot Far......

Just in case Far has some weird third party win con that could of hurt the town......It seems she might of.
It was a better safe than sorry thing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11487 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Vote Grape

I know we plan on lynching Almost and till the end of last night I was too but I don't think Almost is scum......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11488 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:17 pm

I think that there was a no kill bc the last scum was inactive which points to Grapes

Anyone that can show me how I am wrong
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by mastin2 »

So before V was in the process of locking the thread, I was typing up the following.

Guys.
Guys.

Here's a thought.

I'm confirmed town.

People have been asking me to lead here, as confirmed town.

The last time people asked me to lead, we got a lynch on TheWayItEnds, who flipped scum. (Not to mention, SirCakez on D1.)

So I'm just saying here.

Hey guys.
Maybe.

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe.

We should, oh, I dunno.

Listen to confirmed town here when she speaks up?

And I'm saying here.

We're lynching Shadow_step.
Period. No other lynch is going through.

I have no problems with farside's suggested alliances. If someone suggests a better alternative before the lynch, sure, let's go with that, but otherwise, farside's is good enough for me.

And then!
Fuzzy shoots one of RR/Almost50.
This I am lenient on. It doesn't have to be RR. It can be Almost50. RR is my
preference
, but hey, I'm not going to turn this into a complete dictatorship; I'm flexible. But if the game doesn't end...we unbubble Shiro, and lynch the other. (And that's what I'm guessing will happen with an A50 vig.)

If the game STILL doesn't end...we lynch Fuzzy, though I sincerely doubt we come to this point.
I won't dictate the game further than that.
But honestly I don't need to. Even this much is more than needed.

"But mastina!" You object. "What if grapes is scum?"
Well then you can lynch him after Fuzzy, the numbers support that as being possible. As for why he's last of the four, because he's been the most damn town of the four by FAR stretching the whole game pretty much and literally is the only one who hasn't been moronic today assuming town alignments in play. (Fuzzy is a close second in terms of him being smart, though he HAS had at least some derp involved.) Because, uh, yeah. Whichever of Almost50 and RR is town, has been completely idiotic.

"What if farside is scum?"
Shut the fuck up. She isn't.
"But what if-"
No
, I said. Shut the fuck up. She's not scum.

"Okay, but what about the crystal gems?"
They're town, period end of discussion.

This is the plan.
And nobody fucks it up by going off the plan.

Understand?

And with recent developments:
VOTE: Reasonably Rational
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11490 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Seriously.
The amount of "I fucking told you so" is insane here.
We're fortunate that the scum nightkill failed.
Otherwise, I would be seriously pissed that the GUARANTEED WIN we had was blown by that vig off of third. party. fucking. paranoia. Paranoia. Completely and entirely. Instituted by Reasonably Rational.

It's not that hard though.
Unbubble Shiro, who is now confirmed town.
Lynch RR.
If possible, vig Almost50. If not, lynch Almost50 tomorrow.

If both RR and Almost50 are out of the game and town still hasn't won--as unlikely as that may be--lynch Fuzzy.

Depending on vigs or lack thereof, we may not have the time to lynch grapes as well, but we will if we can.
My academy.
Agnigi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11491 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So today the lynch is between Almost50, RR and Fuzzy. No other lynches will be acceptable.

First order of business ..

MOD - Unbubble Shiro please

I do not think there are 2 scum remaining and per Varsoon Shiro being bubbled when Shadow was lynched would end the game.

Ok gentlemen time to put together a case for why you shouldn't eat rope today. Besides general arguments please address the following.

RR
- Sell me on your stupid "farside will lose for the town" stance shouldn't warrant your rope today. Also explain to me why grapes is more likely to be scum on the SirCakez wagon than you (or alternately why it is an all Town wagon which I don't buy).

Almost50
- If you are Town sell me on why you were so sure a team of Fuzzy / Farside / Shadow and that Shadow should not have been lynched given Farside flipped Town.

Fuzzy
- So sell me that you aren't scum given there was only 1 Nightkill last Night and it was on Town and the one player neither Mastin or I wanted shot.

Worst argument earns my vote and me working to get Random and Mastin on board with me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11492 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD - As usual I am V/LA til Monday morning.

I hate when timing conspires to rob me of activity early in the day. But then I do get to see who of RR / Almost / Fuzzy really shows Town perspective.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11493 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Okay.
How much do I need to do to convince you?

Because we've got 450+ pages worth of information.

I could start out by pointing out nightkills--I do believe Magna told us that Not Chara was growing MAJORLY suspicious of RR prior to its death, for a start.
I could also point out that grapes makes sense as the missing source of a nightkill for N1.
I could also point out how grapes makes sense as a scum kill,
period
--he has consistently been pushing scum the entire game. grapes has also been consistently defending town the entire game.

I could point out how RR's having a killing ability is slightly inconsistent with me ALSO showing up as a guilty: people seem so fond of the idea "identical claims mean opposite alignment", and RR has claimed that they'd be a guilty to a gunsmith when I know I am also a guilty to a gunsmith.

I could point out how RR was dodgy as fuck about SirCakez, and then made a superfluous case on him which was utterly unnecessary.
I could point out how, aside from SirCakez, RR has been consistently resisting the scum lynches: the hesitation behind DGB, defense of Skybird, refusal to pursue TheWayItEnds until I basically forced the issue down their throats, even an utter lack of Shadow_step pressure.

I could point out VCA, how the SirCakez wagon on D1 has literally them as the ONLY possible scum name unless you think it was an all-town wagon.
I could point out VCA on future days, on the sketchy voting pattern of RR. (Admittedly this is less condemning given their NAI-habit of not voting often, butstill.)
I could point out how when I ran the math ages ago, I had setup spec which placed RR as a viable scumbuddy to Shadow_step, and one of only a FEW who fit.

I could point out how when I ran the numbers, how when I crunched the numbers, I had a viable RR/S_s scumteam which I concluded was "unlikely, but possible", yet now ALL (literally ALL) the teams which were more likely than that have been proven false.
I could point out how POE suggests them as the last scum.

I could point out why Almost50 is townier than RR.
I could point out why RR's third party focus is something that is exclusive to their scumgame. (In particular, flashbacks to SC's game come to mind.)
I could point out how Fuzzy is more likely town than RR.
I could point out any myriad of things here.

And maybe I should.
This isn't even a complete list.

But what it SHOULD tell you is to stop fucking listening to them and start LYNCHING them.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11494 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(And because I'm sure RR will bring it up...not ^all of those are actually good points, mind you. Some of them are admittedly a stretch, but I say them to point out how I really don't know where to start in making an appealing argument. There are SO many places I could begin. SO many things I could say. And figuring out which are the most important to say, I'm still doing.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #11495 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And Magna--a problem with asking for the worst argument to eat rope is that Fuzzy is going to make the worst argument regardless of his alignment and RR is going to make the best argument regardless of theirs.

This is pretty much self-evident, in their usernames alone. Fuzzylogic. Reasonably Rational. Do the math yourself. (As for why Almost50 isn't going to cream them both...umm...senility? :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11496 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:11 pm

@ MOI
Far is dead and it has been proven that scum has been unable to kill her......The only explanation is I shot her and she did not block me bc I was not targeted by her to be RB..prob bc she thought I was shooting Almost last night,As I said I was unsure of her wincon or exactly how many points she had,,,as she could of been lying. I wanted to make sure town did not lose by third party.Plus I wanted to see Almost results on Grapes......
So yes I did not shoot the town choice....that does not make me scum

Is Grapes Lapis......and did she tell you that or do you have proof she is???????'

plus I have been on every scum lynch except SC. The only reason I messed up on Sky was I was following the dumb theory Sky was Connie bc of the Alliance with Yume.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11497 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Except for Shadow who commited Harry Karry there was zero scum on the Shadow wagon.......

unvote
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11498 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:32 pm

okay

if scum was almost or RR they would not shoot Far bc they knew I did so targeting far would be dumb..... So this means

a) they shot somebody else who was protected or could RB
b) They choose not to shoot last night bc they either forgot , did not have time or chose not to.
c) it was some outside RR, Almost and me that decide to shoot Far

The last one is possible but makes zero sense.............

@ Mastin
Don't let the name fool you I can be very logical and smart when I choose to
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11499 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I will listen to Mastina.. I will listen to Mastina .. I will NOT listen to her! Duh! I have my own mind.

VOTE: grapes

TWIE sold us the idea that grapes was shot by Sky only to clear his scum buddy. Furthermore, I like Fuzzy's argument about there not being a scum kill tonight because grapes was inactive.

Either that or lynch ME, and then I will get to call you names at my own will in the dead thread. (This is @ Mastina and MoI, who still can't read. Who THE FUCK said Shadow should not be lynched bc farside flipped green?? After the fiasco of Exposition 8 and you literally not being able to comprehend a single word of our PT you come back here and AGAIN misrep what I said. You should pursue a career in politics, I tell you. Only a politician can live with so much false propaganda.)

Now if the Town has their heads irreversibly far up their arses then I will vote ME over either of RR/Fuzzy, and you had better lynch me because I am NOT VOTING EITHER OF THEM EVER IN THIS GAME. Period. I'm done listening to shit from anyone. I will pursue my own agenda EVEN IF IT MEANT THE TOWN LOSES. My vote is on grapes and isn't going to move. You can join me or you can lynch me.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”