Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1570 (isolation #200) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

NVM, factchecked and that's not what happened at all.
Drone's vote was mostly for the PL kerfuffle.
VOTE: ChaosOmega
Not sure whether to press onto for the misrep or not.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #201) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:14 am

There isn't much data on Shadow. In this preliminary stage, I read him green until I have more information.

If you take some time to understand his theory, you'll see it's well grounded, at least in my opinion. I think it truly would help town, and this is something I think Shadow thinks as well.

Plus, suggesting something like this, creating something, trying to move the game forward isn't scum motivated. I think scumShadow would have just slipped into the game being as inconspicuous as possible. Instead he put all this effort in to try and get everybody onboard with his theorycraft.

Pedit
You're right again. It's not a misrep. I only went to his vote post, where he doesn't mention it.
I should honestly just stop posting.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #202) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:18 am

Drone in that context isn't quite as bad as I originally thought in my head.

Do you read Chaos as town, Mort, and if so, why?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #203) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:46 am

I'm sleeping.
If I'm not lynched by the time I get back home from work later I'll be surprised.
I expect either my slot to be mostly redeemed by what others say about me, or dead.
Night.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #204) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:55 am

Okay. I hope when I flip green you can all see how red is.

Yes, I've really fucked up this game. I'm sorry. My slot is compromised, having me around at this point is just a waste.

Toto's play is becoming suspicious.
The more Mort posts the less confident I become in his towniness. I do think you've become more aggressive, Mort, and I think it could indicate scum becoming overconfident in people townreading him.

This day has dragged on for ages and it's really damaging to us all, town and otherwise.

I think having half the town focusing on theorizing based on who my buddies are is really damaging to our mindset, and I hope when I flip I can unify the perspectives a little more. Which is why I'm voting myself so we can keep this game moving and stop the standstill this game is at.
VOTE: Human Sequencer

Chaos looks suss as hell though. He did the exact same thing to Gideon last game. I know I've made myself a really easy target, but Chaos put in the minimal amount of effort possible to get a case together. Before I was just getting a wagon going to make an inactive player post more, but now I truly think Chaos is a valid candidate for scum.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:33 am

In post 1670, TwoFace wrote:If HS is town, one of chaos and uzi are probably scum. Discus
It's chaos, highly doubt it's uzi
My reads are a fucking mess this game tbh, took a demotivation break there

I can't defend myself from the likes of Chaos, Mort and Uzi's pushes because they're completely legitimate (for the most part, I'll get around to Chaos before I sleep tonight hopefully) due to me playing like absolute dogshit this game.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:53 am

holy shit rb
i've read part of like two games you're in and you're already my hero
interest in this game just shot up one million percent
UNVOTE:
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:20 am

In post 1582, ChaosOmega wrote: "Oh, you think I'm town, you're really thinking the game through." It's weird to hold this opinion and then immediately vote me afterwards because there was support for it. Super opportunistic.
I really didn't mean it in that condescending way, and I'm sorry it came across that way.
I meant people who were putting in effort to play it. People who would make it a game. A lot of people were obviously trying and failing, like me, TF and Mort, and the rest of us were away or apathetic. The stagnation was killing me.
In post 1582, ChaosOmega wrote:You had zero scumreads before Drone there? Holy shit. This is not like your play in the newbie at all. Still on the topic of your zero scumreads...
Yeah, I didn't have any scumreads, mostly because I started reading my scumreads as being more towny. This happened between post 1087 and 1582 and I did comment on it frequently.
In post 1582, ChaosOmega wrote:So you want to lynch like almost half the people in this game, but have no scumreads? That's just silly. Almost like you're avoiding making scumreads to stay friendly to everyone, hmm.....
This is either a misunderstanding or a lie. You're trying to portray it as a blatant contradiction, as if I pulled a massive 180 out of nowhere, and I assume it's to get the final few people on my wagon to tip it over into a mislynch. This isn't the case though. Inbetween those posts, my opinion notably changed in thread. I think it's incredibly scummy that you would portray my actions in that way, and I assume it's because scumChaos was sure that nobody would factcheck it either today or later, and that I'd be lynched before I could bring it up.

The other reason this pinged me was his justification for post . It reads to me like scum that planned that 'reaction test' excuse out in advance not due to how I'd react to 1479, but due to how others did. It gives him some wiggle room to claim reaction test or stick with his perspective. Town doesn't gain any information from that reaction test, what he claims he has is mostly due to the jump I did on his wagon after he heard my response to his 'reaction test'.
Hey look, another person throwing shade at Toto without explaining it at all. Could you maybe go into your Toto read a bit?
And if you're gonna steal people's reads, you should probably go further back than 2 posts. Your Mort read is pretty much verbatim from Drone's 1632.
I'll do a detailed read on Toto when I do an ISO on him. Probably tomorrow night. This one post is cutting it a little close on time for the busy weekend, but I can't leave the thread alone while I'm a focal point.
I agreed with Drone. I didn't steal the read, I was thinking a similar thing, and decided to chime in with agreement when he posted it.
Let's talk about your play in that game. It's pretty much nothing like this one, other than post frequency. You had scumreads, made cases. Here, it just seems like you're buddying players and your pushes are fairly non-existent.
My playstyle has evolved. I'm still trying to learn how to play Mafia, letalone learning how I play Mafia. Despite winning, I really don't think I was very effective as a scumhunter last game. I only realized this about halfway through this game, when I decided that what I was doing actually isn't helpful at all and decided to try out something different. If you want to see it in full effect, check out the ongoing newbie I'm in.
I had no real scumreads because I was incredibly demotivated, I was feeling negative towards the game and the stagnation was making me doubt myself.
I think it's reasonable for a new mafia player's meta to fluctuate as she finds her own way to find scum, don't you?

People randomly jumping on the chaos wagon is giving me the heeby jeebies, even if I townread most of them.

why do we always end up fighting -_-
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #208) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:21 am

RB is town
Sorry TF

In response to RB's questions
TF: Town
Uzi: Town

I agree with the three step plan, Arc, Chaos and Drone, not sure with the order. I know I was addressed a bunch earlier, I did read everything up to this point, I'm still here and will reread and answer accordingly

@TF please please please vig drone instead, rest of town comment on this please, we might be able to convince him together

VOTE: ArcAngel9
I'll explain my read change soon

@Uzi My read on toto at the time is now irrelevant because of his conversation w/ mort about millers, he's a townlean now
At the time I was just getting really worried that he was allowed to fly under the radar w/ little content, and the fact that his change in play and competence was so jarring from our last game was starting to really eat away at me
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #209) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:26 am

I think what toto said about millers is valid, if Shadow is a miller is gives Chaos' cop claim a little more validity, not enough to confirm it though

I don't think taking a potential creeps claim as evidence is valid though
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:33 am

This day is an absolute mess.
@toto, having flashbacks?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #211) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:44 am

Yeah, we lynched scum back to back w/ nothing but scumhunting and skill.
How about we do that.

TWOFACE PLEASE DON'T SHOOT RB HIS SKILLS ARE NEEDED BRO
In post 1998, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1983, Human Sequencer wrote:@TF please please please vig drone instead, rest of town comment on this please, we might be able to convince him together
Down for one of 3 vig options: vig Drone, vig Shadow, or vig nobody.

TF I openly oppose you shooting rb. Do not do this and if you do and rb is shot and flips town I will be fucking irate and whatever rulebreaking I can accuse you of I will do so. Do not ruin my first non-newbie game any more than it's already been ruined because of your ego.
MORE PEOPLE COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE GO GO GO

@MOD

[3] ChaosOmega - ArcAngel9, Shadow_step,
??
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:05 am

Yes, sorry, doing now, I got distracted and when I came back the thread had pretty much fallen apart.

I really did not buy into her tunnel on Chaos at all. It seemed like she was really trying her absolute hardest to drive a mislynch and using emotion in substitute of actual information to try and sway us over and win one more day, with the knowledge that she's a PR this becomes very valid.

But now the only way I see her tunnel valid as scum is if she anticipated in advance that she'd have a wagon run up on her and she planned to claim Jailkeeper ahead of time. She could have thought it up on the spot as scum, but I really don't think that's as likely. Much more likely is that she's town and that's the entire reason for the tunnel. She knew for a fact and was really willing to go head over heels for it.

More importantly, one of them is fucking surely scum, and if I want anybody lynched, it's one of those two. If we lynch Chaos today, guess what.
There's a chance Arc can jailkeep TwoFace tonight if she really is Jailkeep.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #213) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:06 am

I expect Chaos will come back and say 'I'm only a 1-shot tho lol' when in my mind there isn't much reason to hide how many investigation shots you have unless you're scum and want to use it as bait later once the setup becomes more clear.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #214) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:51 am

@1825
Rolecop isn't a cop. It's heaps weaker.
Mafia had neapolitan to help find PRs.
Vig was 1 shot.

This was a bold faced lie and misrepresentation. Only scum lie and misrep. We should lynch twoface.

I'm kidding
he can't read spoilers lol
nobody tell him what this is
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #215) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:52 am

I forgot to add, the fact that I had to check literally only one of the games to find out it was mostly bullshit proves that I should really just ignore everything you say.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:52 am

Chaos feels like the correct play here. Let's lynch chaos pls.

Drone is eh but I'd really rather sort this chaos/arc thing out now so it doesn't shit up the thread tomorrow.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:06 am

Why aren't we lynching chaos or arc?

We're probably going to lose a PR tonight regardless at this point. I doubt scum will consider taking out TF because he's helping them more than anything. Arc definitely isn't going to protect Chaos.
The ones that aren't PRs are definitely scum (unless they're really really shitty town). So scum will either kill the one that isn't scum to take out the PR, then we'll lynch the other one tomorrow for a scum lynch, or leave both alive so we can shit up the thread more about this problem tomorrow. If that's the case, we can't take what Chaos said for granted until he flips anyway. Procrastinating about it doesn't help us at all, it lets the scum plan their gameplay around this.

What's the point of not lynching claimed power roles today if there's no use to them anymore now that they're outed anyway?

What can a claimed JK do apart from die?
What can a claimed cop do apart from die?
We might get one investigate out of Chaos we can use after flip, sure, but we can also avoid the needless death of rb if we go the alternative.
I guess if we go with Drone we get both, but we get a hampered D2.

I'm reading arc as a lot more genuine than Chaos was though.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #218) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:08 am

Regardless of how you interpret the PR situation, Chaos' play wasn't good.
Arc's play is questionable. I've flip flopped on it a bit. But what inputs Chaos does have I don't agree with.

@TwoFace
Cops clear townies and find scum.
Rolecops clear claims and find roles.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #219) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:12 am

If I were scum there's no way I would kill TF. His top two scumreads are rb and I. That's who he's gonna shoot. I'd just kill him the same night he kills HS.
Unless rb is scum which I doubt.
Copper was great, Wobbs was bad, rb is great.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #220) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:16 am

Numbers need updating again.

Guys here's a novel idea, how about we lynch Chaos.

Lol sorry :D -Mod.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #221) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:25 am

ok mate
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #222) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:36 am

No, it isn't impossible to have all those as townreads, but it's pretty impossible to have Arc and Chaos on the same team I think.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:38 am

to have all those as powerroles*
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:39 am

I prefer a chaos lynch.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:55 am

@arc
It's not just us. It's the circumstances we've been put in.
We've been through like twenty replacements and 80 pages. All of it putting up with twoface and his incredible ability to drive others out of the game.
Please see it through. I've been surviving this from the start.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:12 am

Is this a mafia game or a preschool?

Philosophers still discuss this quandry to this day...
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:13 am

If chaos is still alive tomorrow we had better godamn muderball him
Same for arc

Arc pls jailkeep tf
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:17 am

I'm gonna keep my vote on Chaos in the hopes that the wagon switches over while I'm away
Goodnight everybody
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #229) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:25 am

lol gj town you lynched probably town while i was at work

rb sorry I can't form a townblock w/ chaos tomorrow becuz i wanna murdercock™ him
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #230) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:33 am

yeah this game is fucking retarded

i hope you don't hate me for it </3
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #231) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:38 am

shit town play tbh
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #232) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:09 pm

gg, sorry i played so shit teem, would love to play w/ rb, mort, chaos, uzi, naomi, drone, and kamelot again, not to kick shit at anybody not in this list
i think we all learned a lot from this game, and my play in particular has skyrocketed
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (isolation #233) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:30 am

In post 3248, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3244, Human Sequencer wrote:gg, sorry i played so shit teem, would love to play w/ rb, mort, chaos, uzi, naomi, drone, and kamelot again, not to kick shit at anybody not in this list
i think we all learned a lot from this game, and my play in particular has skyrocketed
I'd love to play with you again also. I might queue up for next though I don't have faith in my ability to play 2 games at once.
lol i'm in like 5 games or something atm
In post 3251, Road Kamelot wrote:Heh, key its really nbd! im not a big dead thread participator anyway
don't be like that, i would have loved to talk to you~
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #234) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:45 am

i'm referring only to finished games
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #235) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:40 am

"not to kick shit at anybody not in this list"
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (isolation #236) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:15 am

I'd come along.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (isolation #237) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:17 am

wot
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #238) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:26 am

Mini 1848 was a good exercise for me in 'How to not fuck up and look like scum'
I still do it all the time, though
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #239) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:47 am

Naomi, you're nowhere near as scummy or shocking to play with as you think you are.

I'm with you on that, though. I've never played mafia before.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (isolation #240) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:11 am

Mort is a cool dude
What fighting games do you play? I've forsaken them myself, but I used to love me some anime fighters.
MVC4 is coming to steam, so I might give that another shot depending on how the australian online scene is (mostly if it exists lel)
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #241) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:16 am

Smashkiddie! Go back to the playground!
I've never played melee, only brawl and 4. I was just a little bit too young to catch that nostalgia wave \o/
You have no idea how envious I am of your two Round 1 locations in your entire city. >_>
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (isolation #242) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:26 am

Puente Hills, lakewood center. I just googled 'round 1 los angeles' because I was aware of at least puente hills (gets talked about a lot) and was curious to see if bill got two weiners.

I've never come across a melee player I disliked to be honest, but as of today I've only ever met two so make of that what you will. The game itself looks pretty cool, I suppose.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #243) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:31 am

Let me guess, melee forums got mafia?
I would assume this is where ssbm_kyouko comes from too?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #244) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:38 am

League is ~not fun~
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #245) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:24 am

In post 3296, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3295, TwoFace wrote:
In post 3259, keyenpeydee wrote:Can we all play together?
Even me?
I'm not blacklisting you after reading the dead thread, FWIW.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #246) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am

^lol
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (isolation #247) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:59 am

Yeah the difference between arc and I is that I'm aware of how bad I played and how retarded I was. Arc is talking as if she was what won the game. And to that I say 'lol'
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #248) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:17 am

>I will resign if chaos is town!
>chaos is town
>n-no doesn't count
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #249) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 am

This is gold. Keks infinity.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #250) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 am

>i dont care what you think!
>which is why i'm still arguing about it on the internet!
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (isolation #251) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:57 pm

lets all stroke our ego after this horrid game that nobody won because everybody lost
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #252) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:11 am