Micro 661 | Scumteam UnPick - Pressure Done

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Creature »

Still searching Tenshii replacement.

Votecount 2.4
Votecount 2.4

[0] Jaack
[2] Something_Smart - Gamma Emerald, Dunhallym
[0] Gamma Emerald
[0] Tenshii
[1] ProHawk - Jaack
[1] Dunhallym - Tenshii
[1] ZZZX - ProHawk

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Something_Smart, ZZZX

7 players are alive and 4 votes is needed to reach majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-12-16 15:00:00)
Sigh
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 399, Jaack wrote:
In post 396, ProHawk wrote:So when I flip town, are you going to lynch Tenshii next and claim the game is won? Or are you going to flip Gamma before Tenshii?
Neither because, as I've said multiple times, I don't think Tenshii and Gamma is a likely pair at all.

That being said, this leading question stuff is making me more confident in who's the scumteam
I'm not leading you anywhere. I legitimately want to know where you are going to go when I am cleared because that is what will happen.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:46 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 397, Something_Smart wrote:Even if you disagree, his only likely partner is Dunhallym. It's the same reason we're not lynching Tenshii today. If you scumread ZZZX, vote Dunhallym.
Uhmmm what? :igmeou:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:50 am

Post by ProHawk »

Jaack, why don't you want to lynch ZZZX?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Jaack »

I don't normally like lynching null slots unless I have a good number of decently strong townreads, which I don't have.

Also, it feels like a lazy mislynch waiting to happen.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:37 am

Post by ProHawk »

Smart, why aren't you voting?
Dunhallym
Dunhallym
Goon
Dunhallym
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Dunhallym »

@SSmart you said this
I thought that ssbm was more likely town due in part to how stupid that move would be as scum, and I thought that if town he would be trying to identify town and scum, and maybe save himself in the process.
I understood it as meaning that you had understood ssbm's post as a reaction test. That's why I made the point that to me your posts don't show that.

@ProHawk
You didn't give your reads list.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:09 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm writing it now.
Dunhallym
Dunhallym
Goon
Dunhallym
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Dunhallym »

@Jaack

Well it's true I wasn't scumreading ProHawk at that time, but by that point I was plenty aware of the Tenshii-ProHawk connection and wanted to get a bit more evidence before heading in that direction. I didn't want to put them on alert before I was ready so I worded my ProHawk read as friendly as possible.
I asked for reads outside of connections. You put ProHawk as the second scummiest. So this does not answer my question. What changed your mind on ProHawk between then and now or do you still have ProHawk as null independently of the Tenshii connection?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 am

Post by ProHawk »

So here is where I am at...

Dunhallym - The most town by play. Active, encouraging activity, scum-hunting looks genuine, overall feels town. I'd literally nominate her for best scum performance if she does flip scum.

Tenshii - I have him in my town pile. I am generally a pretty easy person to mis-lynch, probably because of my abrasive nature, and I would think that scum-Tenshii would have capitalized on that when he could have, but didn't. His willingness to be open and change his perspective based on interactions in the thread come from town more so than scum IMO.

Gamma - Play doesn't really feel super town to me, has had some strange votes from my point of view, may be that I like him because he is town reading me, or just that he could only really be scum with Tenshii (who I don't see as scum) either-way not really seeing him flip scum.

SS - His posts have been decent, they seem to have a good amount of analysis and thinking. My problem is the conclusions are off. I also haven't done an in-depth read here just yet. Matrix pushes him over to the possible scum side for me.

Jaack - Initially had me pretty sure he was town based off of the scum-hunting he was doing. His strange as heck reasoning for lynching me based off of a false association made my read flip pretty much 180. It actually looks like his scum-hunting is more methodical than actually trying to figure out who scum is... agenda-like. I could lynch here. His reads on his probable partners are also convenient.

ZZZZX - Pretty sure he is scum, would like to get this scum-flip nailed down and move on from there. He seemed pretty excited starting the game with plans and such, excitement drowned out pretty linearly as time went on, and the started the day with an attempt at a town-slip. My vote is here.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Tenshii »

@Jaack Why are you townreading Gamma?
Dunhallym
Dunhallym
Goon
Dunhallym
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by Dunhallym »

@mod

As ZZZX has been absent for over 10 days on day 2 and lots of players seem to have been busy with finals resulting in general inactivity is it possible to get a small extension if other players agree? Thanks. I'll also be busy till Friday night as I have a project to work on.

@Jaack

to add to my previous question can you formalize the case on Prohawk and Prohawk/Tenshii?

@Prohawk

Thanks for the reads. I see what you say on ZZZX but a lot of the issues you mention come with his inactivity. I want to see more of him before I make a decision, and in particular I'd like him to explain to us all the plans he claimed he had but we never saw.

@ everyone

nobody has commented on the discussion I had with SSmart, and we both agree that would be helpful. Also, nobody has commented on what I said earlier about Jaack. I'd also like people to give their thoughts and jaack to comment on it.
Thanks
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 411, Dunhallym wrote:
@Jaack

to add to my previous question can you formalize the case on Prohawk and Prohawk/Tenshii?
For prohawk its mostly a refinement of my thoughts that change between the start of the day and my vote. I think his most recent stuff is a little more directly scum, but nothing really changed aside from me thinking tenshii-prohawk made a lot of sense.

I'd like to be able to isolate my reads in a vacuum but they're always going to be affected by the information I have.

I'm on mobile, so I'm not going to 'formalize' my case this moment, but the gist of it is that they scumread each other right from the get go but have slowly devolved into town reads overtime. In a game where bussing is bad, that's kinda what I'd expect from scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Creature »

BlackVoid replaces Tenshii.

New deadline: (expired on 2016-12-18 15:00:00)
Sigh
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Jaack »

Hey cool it's Blackvoid

Too bad you're scum.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Hey everyone. I'm replacing Tenshii.

Jaack, hi! I'm actually town here so if you're town, you're wrong. Who should I be voting?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:14 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 412, Jaack wrote:In a game where bussing is bad, that's kinda what I'd expect from scum.
This is coming from a guy whose reads completely avoid him voting for his partners.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 416, ProHawk wrote:
In post 412, Jaack wrote:In a game where bussing is bad, that's kinda what I'd expect from scum.
This is coming from a guy whose reads completely avoid him voting for his partners.
I was willing to vote ArcAngel D1, but I've been impressed with Something_Smart, and do not think he is scum.

I have literally no reason to vote for ZZZX. Your case is that he started strong but has done nothing since. Okay. Why is that more likely to come from scum than town? I could see a case if he were just trying to skate by, but I don't see that. It looks like someone who is legitimately just not here. Which is neither scummy nor townie.

I don't see any reason to vote for him other than absense. If I'm going to vote someone based on that little of information, I'd be better off mindlessly voting based on the chart.

But seriously, the way you've started throwing shade at everything I say without building a real case against me isn't helping you.
-----

Now I'll make the PwoHawk+Tenshii case. Well I guess it's BlackVoid now.

Exhibit A - Tenshii votes ProHawk ()
Tenshii doesn't like ProHawk's reasons for voting Jin. Okay.

At this point ProHawk had not votes on him, thus not in danger of being lynched.

The two of them then discuss random stuff for a bit. I don't really feel like tenshii is trying all that hard to push the ProHawk scumread and it feels more like their trying to come up with reasons to townread each other.

By Tenshii is now slightly townreading ProHawk because he liked the responses he got? This seems pretty weak since they didn't really talk much about ProHawk's jin read, they talked about Gamma.

And then there's . ProHawk asks SSBM why not push Gamma over Tenshii? That seems like a strange question. While ProHawk had expressed some interest in GammaScum earlier in the game by this point he was townreading Gamma. ANd it's pretty clear why ssbm was voting Tenshii over gamma - because the scenario he was describing in had Tenshii as confirmed scum.

But the big piece of the puzzle that I just realized remaking this case.

Contrary to my memory, ProHawk was never scumreading Tenshii.

I could have sworn that this was true and I've been playing the last couple of days as if this were true, but to my surprise, my iso'ing failed to find this. ProHawk was a bit snarky with Tenshii in the early goings, but never really expressed anything other than a townread here.

"But Jaack, doesn't this blow apart your case?"

On one hand, yeah, it weakens what was the heart of my case originally.

On the other hand... Why hasn't ProHawk called me out on this? He's pretty much tried to tongue-tie me over every post I've made since I initially voted for him, but he's never mentioned this, which is right at the heart of what I've been saying about him being scum.

Most town are quite aware of their read history, especially their scumread history. I just can't come up with a reason that ProHawk would not bring this up if he was town and acutally scumreading me. The only explination I can come up with is that I was right on the money and ProHawk decided it would be better to try and discredit me.

So yes, this is the lynch that I want.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Finished up to the bottom of page nine. I can't see any of Jaack, Gamma, or ZZZX flipping scum here. It's pretty much got to be two of Prohawk, Smart, or Dunhallym. Going to try and figure out which of them is town. I'm leaning towards lynching ProHawk though.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Updated Chart after removing ssbm/Jin:

NameZZDHPHBVGESSJak
ZZZXX
O
O
O
DunhallymX
O
O
ProHawk
O
X
O
O
BlackVoid
O
O
X
O
O
Gamma
O
O
X
O
O
Smart
O
O
X
Jaack
O
O
O
O
X
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 415, BlackVoid wrote:Hey everyone. I'm replacing Tenshii.

Jaack, hi! I'm actually town here so if you're town, you're wrong. Who should I be voting?
Looks like I get to be alive upon your replace-in this time.
Have you read yet?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

On page twelve right now. I think it's Prohawk and Dunhallym. Maybe Smart on the off-chance I'm wrong on one of those. I'm somewhat surprised ssbm_kyouko got lynched because he started towntelling later on in the day.

My impression is that Prohawk and Dunnhallym took advantage of Jaack's tunnel of Jin/ssbm and hopped on. Prohawk's reasoning was particularly bad and Dunnhallym looked like she was recycling some of Jaack's points.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I is back now
I is reading
I is not englishing after tests much
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 417, Jaack wrote:Contrary to my memory, ProHawk was never scumreading Tenshii.
In post 300, ProHawk wrote:
In post 283, Dunhallym wrote:Prohawk, what are your thoughts on Tenshii?
I remember feeling like Tenshii's push on me was a bit scummy, but while engaging him that feeling wore off. I can go re-read some stuff, but not getting the scum-vibes there.
I'm just going to leave this here....

Jaack, your vote on me is bad. Your reasoning is bad. And its all based on an associative that you have NO CLUE about. Oh look, Tenshii reincarnate wants to lynch me. YOU'RE RIGHT! We totes decided to hard bus eachother because.... new guy! :facepalm:

VOTE: Jaack

Lying scum.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 332, ProHawk wrote:Seems forced.
Well not gona say much but this was used as a scum arguement in nearly every game I have ever played including my first (where my first sig came from!) but I dont see why scum would say something that they knew and risk getting called out for being fake.

Unfortunately I am kinda "untied" as town. I give my thoughts. Pure & Unfiltered but I see where you are coming from... I guess?

Reading on
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”