Mini Theme Game Queue (Players + Moderators)

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games. Read about how our signups work here.
Gamma Emerald
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Flew The Coup
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1650  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 pm

/in Voting only if Eggman comes back
MiniDeathStar: Gamma Emerald: "HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE SCUM CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IT?!?!"
How_to_Not_Mess_Up_as_Town

BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1651  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

/Comfirm Voting. I am OK with a swingy, mildly bastard game with interesting mechanics.
"I just had deja vu about this game. And I feel like BTD6 is going to carry it." - shamu, Open 659

Open 660 (White Flag) is over!

T-Bone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2011
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC, 20500
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1652  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 am

Game 1Voting Mafia (8/13)
Moderator: Ircher
Game Description
Restrictions: 1 Completed Mini or Large Theme Game. Micro, Marathons, and Blitz do not count.

Players
BTD6_Maker
BulletNLynchproof
Gamma Emerald
drealmerz27
Secret Agent Jin
The MM
ThinkBig
Vedith


Game 2Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Mafia (1/13)
Moderator: Keybladewielder
Game Description
Restrictions: Must have completed 1 Newbie Game.

Players
Gamma Emerald
The DNC has been lynched. America has been end-gamed. The mafia wins! GG guys.

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1653  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:00 pm

/out for Voting Mafia. I don't think I meet the moderator's requirements.
Show

Not Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2016
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1654  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:07 pm

/in Voting
it's me, Chara. i'm not a real person. it/its preferred, they/them acceptable. avatar by bente.

Eggman
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1655  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:03 pm

/in to Voting.

Gamma Emerald
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Flew The Coup
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1656  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 pm

/in Voting for realsies
MiniDeathStar: Gamma Emerald: "HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE SCUM CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IT?!?!"
How_to_Not_Mess_Up_as_Town

MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2010
Location: Heading unstoppably to Osaka ...
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1657  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Order of the Stick Mafia has concluded with a thrilling Town victory!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Mini 1851 - Order of the Stick Mafia is over. Soon to come in this space - another Mini Theme announcement.

podoboq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1658  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Game Name: Town of Whispers
Flavor/Mechanics:

7 Town against 2 Mafia. Each day, players will be matched with two other players, referred to as neighbors, and share a different private thread with each of those players in which they can talk during that day. Mafia has their own PT, with day and night chat, on top of this. Mafia could randomly draw eachother as neighbors. All neighbors will be public knowledge, and neighbors will shift between days, so you may not have the same neighbors on day two as you did on day one.

There are six potential role distributions, shamelessly plagiarized from Micro 176: Won't You Be My Neighbor:
Spoiler: role distributions
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Doctor.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Doctor, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Doctor.

Your Experience: Mini Normal #1838
Current Modding Commitments: none
Reviewed By: nobody
Back-Up or Co-Mod: No takers yet, but if anybody is interested, please PM me.
Number of Players: 9
Hydrae: Yes
Restrictions: Must have completed a mini, large, of newbie game. WOTC and WOTM are in effect.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? Nothing not already explained will be in my game.
Currently moderating: Town of Whispers.

eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

Creature
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1659  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:33 pm

2of4 sounds swingy, two PRs would be more benefitial than one PR for town.
I might misgender you, if I do, it's probably because your avatar looks girly.

Tywin Lannister
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2016

Post Post #1660  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:39 pm

/in for Voting

Tywin Lannister
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2016

Post Post #1661  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Actually, not sure if I meet requirements on this name. I forgot my old acct from 6 or so years ago. Does that matter?

Gamma Emerald
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Flew The Coup
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1662  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:51 pm

In post 1658, podoboq wrote:Game Name: Town of Whispers
Flavor/Mechanics:

7 Town against 2 Mafia. Each day, players will be matched with two other players, referred to as neighbors, and share a different private thread with each of those players in which they can talk during that day. Mafia has their own PT, with day and night chat, on top of this. Mafia could randomly draw eachother as neighbors. All neighbors will be public knowledge, and neighbors will shift between days, so you may not have the same neighbors on day two as you did on day one.

There are six potential role distributions, shamelessly plagiarized from Micro 176: Won't You Be My Neighbor:
Spoiler: role distributions
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Doctor.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Doctor, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Doctor.

Your Experience: Mini Normal #1838
Current Modding Commitments: none
Reviewed By: nobody
Back-Up or Co-Mod: No takers yet, but if anybody is interested, please PM me.
Number of Players: 9
Hydrae: Yes
Restrictions: Must have completed a mini, large, of newbie game. WOTC and WOTM are in effect.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? Nothing not already explained will be in my game.

This should go in the Micro Queue
MiniDeathStar: Gamma Emerald: "HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE SCUM CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IT?!?!"
How_to_Not_Mess_Up_as_Town

podoboq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1663  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:09 pm

In post 1662, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1658, podoboq wrote:Game Name: Town of Whispers
Flavor/Mechanics:

7 Town against 2 Mafia. Each day, players will be matched with two other players, referred to as neighbors, and share a different private thread with each of those players in which they can talk during that day. Mafia has their own PT, with day and night chat, on top of this. Mafia could randomly draw eachother as neighbors. All neighbors will be public knowledge, and neighbors will shift between days, so you may not have the same neighbors on day two as you did on day one.

There are six potential role distributions, shamelessly plagiarized from Micro 176: Won't You Be My Neighbor:
Spoiler: role distributions
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Doctor.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Doctor, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Doctor.

Your Experience: Mini Normal #1838
Current Modding Commitments: none
Reviewed By: nobody
Back-Up or Co-Mod: No takers yet, but if anybody is interested, please PM me.
Number of Players: 9
Hydrae: Yes
Restrictions: Must have completed a mini, large, of newbie game. WOTC and WOTM are in effect.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? Nothing not already explained will be in my game.

This should go in the Micro Queue
Eh, you're probably right. I think it technically can fit here, but seeing as how the linked game was a micro, I'll likely move it over. Apologies to T-Bone. Could you not put my game into queue?
Currently moderating: Town of Whispers.

eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

McMenno
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2015
Location: In spaaaace
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1664  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:55 pm

huh this is still open huh

in voting mafia

JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 01, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1665  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 pm

/in voting mafia
Saved by my own stupidity \o/
Sometimes a Psychopath with a notebook wins.
Looking for a replacement in open 667

McMenno
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2015
Location: In spaaaace
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1666  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:15 am

out

Ircher
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1667  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:41 pm

In post 1661, Tywin Lannister wrote:Actually, not sure if I meet requirements on this name. I forgot my old acct from 6 or so years ago. Does that matter?

Allowing this one even though they don't meet on-site requirements.
Ttyll Mafia - Concluded!
Voting Mafia - Night 1, 0 replacements
Nomic - Currently hosted by me

Tywin Lannister
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2016

Post Post #1668  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Thank you Ircher

Not Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2016
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1669  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:44 pm

/out voting
don't want to overextend.
it's me, Chara. i'm not a real person. it/its preferred, they/them acceptable. avatar by bente.

Reflektor
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016

Post Post #1670  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:51 pm

/in Sakura Wars as a hydra of Nachomamma8 and Prism

T-Bone
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2011
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC, 20500
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1671  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:13 pm

In post 1658, podoboq wrote:Game Name: Town of Whispers
Flavor/Mechanics:

7 Town against 2 Mafia. Each day, players will be matched with two other players, referred to as neighbors, and share a different private thread with each of those players in which they can talk during that day. Mafia has their own PT, with day and night chat, on top of this. Mafia could randomly draw eachother as neighbors. All neighbors will be public knowledge, and neighbors will shift between days, so you may not have the same neighbors on day two as you did on day one.

There are six potential role distributions, shamelessly plagiarized from Micro 176: Won't You Be My Neighbor:
Spoiler: role distributions
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Doctor.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Doctor, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Jailkeeper.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Doctor.

Your Experience: Mini Normal #1838
Current Modding Commitments: none
Reviewed By: nobody
Back-Up or Co-Mod: No takers yet, but if anybody is interested, please PM me.
Number of Players: 9
Hydrae: Yes
Restrictions: Must have completed a mini, large, of newbie game. WOTC and WOTM are in effect.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? Nothing not already explained will be in my game.


This meets the requirements of a Mini Theme, should you wish to remain in this queue.
The DNC has been lynched. America has been end-gamed. The mafia wins! GG guys.

Not_Mafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2014
Location: Accountant City, Capital of the Utopia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1672  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:05 am

/in voting

podoboq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1673  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:44 am

In post 1671, T-Bone wrote:This meets the requirements of a Mini Theme, should you wish to remain in this queue.
Leave it in. I got a couple of pre-in requests, so we'll run it as is.

Thanks!
Currently moderating: Town of Whispers.

eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

kraska77
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 19, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1674  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:57 pm

/in sakura
have read little and understood less

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Queue