Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The pool of shannon, drone, gerry makes sense to me right now. Keeping Titus/LUV alive to use their roles tempts mafia to NK one and confirm them as town. I want flips from within these 5 players and if I can lynch outside of Titus/LUV/drone I feel confident the mafia will give us a second flip from within there. If we lynch drone and he's town though, if Titus/LUV are the last 2 scum they'll be able to lie about their actions. Keeping the 3 of them alive forces scum to NK from within Titus/LUV/Drone or risk having themselves outed by our PRs. Not lynching Impoetic or Sesq because they haven't taken major stances on Titus/LUV claims afaik. Raskol hasn't either but ironstove did on D1 so I could potentially go that way today, but town!raskol is a good asset to have.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:33 am

Post by TTTT »

Damnit, ssbm.
I'm not even reading that because you just let satan kill a baby dolphin.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1950, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The pool of shannon, drone, gerry makes sense to me right now. Keeping Titus/LUV alive to use their roles tempts mafia to NK one and confirm them as town. I want flips from within these 5 players and if I can lynch outside of Titus/LUV/drone I feel confident the mafia will give us a second flip from within there. If we lynch drone and he's town though, if Titus/LUV are the last 2 scum they'll be able to lie about their actions. Keeping the 3 of them alive forces scum to NK from within Titus/LUV/Drone or risk having themselves outed by our PRs. Not lynching Impoetic or Sesq because they haven't taken major stances on Titus/LUV claims afaik. Raskol hasn't either but ironstove did on D1 so I could potentially go that way today, but town!raskol is a good asset to have.
You're like a charging bull.
Rush forwards. Bash anything in your way, never really paying attention to it.
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Drone »

Let's cut this narrow mindedness or we might end up letting scum slip away right under our noses.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Drone »

Titus/Uzi are not lynchable today for me. (for the clarity; Titus null/towny{ish} - Uzi null/weak scummy
Gerryoat/Rask - Strong town reads.
TTTT/Kyouko - Generally TTTTown leaning
Shannon/Impoetic - Null. I still need more content to sort
Drealm - Null
Sesq - Scummy to very scummy.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by TTTT »

@Drone
why is Rask strong town?
you were voting iron at one point day1
I know a lot has happened, but what specifically changed the slot from scum to "strong town"?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Drone »

Raskolnikov changed it.
He ain't scum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Don't see how you have sesq at scummy, d7 at null, Rask at town. I guess you and ironstove were the ones voting Gerry with TTTT yesterday so maybe that makes the slot look better to you. What makes Gerry a strong town read for you? You were voting him yesterday
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1937, Drone wrote:
In post 1931, Sesq wrote:
In post 1923, Drone wrote:
In post 1915, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:btw is anyone else in your neighborhood? or just Titus and Drone?
Only me and Titus.
By this point I would have outed it all.

VOTE: Sesq

I mostly agree with Shannon on the fact we're a little narrow minded and need to keep checking all other options.

Basically, I don't mind Shannon's FoS on me, it's not even shading.

Sesq vote worries me, that as an addition to her overall gameplay throughout the game.
Like, that's a lazy excuse to conveniently voting the easiest wagonable player. Unfortunately, I've been looking this, especially since I'm pretty certain you haven't really read Shannon's wall post.

Guys, keep track of D7.
Also ISO him, can you see what I see?
Can you link me the post I apparently did not read? I know for sure it is not the one I linked above.
Shannon
Hmm, didn't think I missed anything. Thanks for linking this, though.

Noticed thing #1: Did someone in the past claim to have protected Transcend? That's the only way that we can have confirmed strongarm, and even then, we don't have solid PR claims so far.

Noticed thing #2: She says that town should look more widely. I don't know if it's perhaps because one of the current people on the lynchplatter (LUV, titus, shannon) are scum, or if town!shan wants there to be more looks outside for scumhunting, or if scum!shan knows there isn't scum in LUV or Titus, and wants to further disseminate votes and possibly wagon on to someone that would benifit scum to die. Under this line, the PR claims might be questionable as it would be helpful to lynch them, but this is mostly speculation.

Noticed thing #3: Yeah, the wagons on gerry and iron (now rask) should be looked upon. I never understood people scumreading drone, but I do more now, kind of, not really.

@Drone: Why are you townreading rask/iron so hard?

Also with post , where did you read this? Or is that not allowed, not sure.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1957, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Don't see how you have sesq at scummy, d7 at null, Rask at town. I guess you and ironstove were the ones voting Gerry with TTTT yesterday so maybe that makes the slot look better to you. What makes Gerry a strong town read for you? You were voting him yesterday
Im town reading Gerry for his participation in rb wagon, the vote on me and today's activity.
Everything about him is towny.

D7, i quoted the thing that makes me reluctant about giving him town points, together with his odd change of playstyle from d1 to this day.

Sesq for her opportunistic, weak based, scum-stinking vote. Now with the latest post she gave? Don't see how Sesq deserves anything less than scummish read.

@Sesq
because Reskolnikov.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Drone »

Don't see why I should be summarizing everything I'm saying over and over again.
Please do a favor and read my posts for once :V
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Sesq »

How is my latest post scummy?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Sesq »

(sorry for double) It really looks like confirmation bias.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by shannon »

Reply to Sesq 1958:

Noticed thing #1: Did someone in the past claim to have protected Transcend? That's the only way that we can have confirmed strongarm, and even then, we don't have solid PR claims so far.

Titus claimed that the BP shot was used, and Transcend died. I thought that meant there had to be a strongman somewhere? Or is there another role that can kill through bulletproofness?

Noticed thing #2: She says that town should look more widely. I don't know if it's perhaps because one of the current people on the lynchplatter (LUV, titus, shannon) are scum, or if town!shan wants there to be more looks outside for scumhunting, or if scum!shan knows there isn't scum in LUV or Titus, and wants to further disseminate votes and possibly wagon on to someone that would benifit scum to die. Under this line, the PR claims might be questionable as it would be helpful to lynch them, but this is mostly speculation.

I didn't start out my post from that point. If you read the thing in the spoilers it probably shows, because I couldn't be assed going back and retconning the whole thing to show the conclusion I eventually reached. The idea just kind of dawned on me as I as trying to work out which of LUV and Titus was scum, or how they were scum together, since someone (you?) suggested that there were two scum among us. I just couldn't make the math work. Unless they're playing a super weird strategy, there's at best one scum between three of us and we need to look further afield.

And really, are people going to wait for me to flip town before they look starting further than Titus and Uzi?

Noticed thing #3: Yeah, the wagons on gerry and iron (now rask) should be looked upon. I never understood people scumreading drone, but I do more now, kind of, not really.

Hooray!
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by TTTT »

HOW MUCH MORE SLAUGHTER MUST WE ENDURE!!!

TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by TTTT »

I warned you people about this.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 1955, TTTT wrote:@Drone
why is Rask strong town?
you were voting iron at one point day1
I know a lot has happened, but what specifically changed the slot from scum to "strong town"?
In post 1956, Drone wrote:Raskolnikov changed it.
He ain't scum.
s
p
e
c
i
f
i
c
a
l
l
y
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by TTTT »

@shannon
Are you ever going to answer this?
I've asked three times
In post 1940, TTTT wrote:
In post 1918, shannon wrote: I think you and LUV are both town. D7 town. SSBM town. Impoetic town. (The last two are my weakest two reads)

Scum within Gerry, Drone, TTTT, Rask.
you left sesq out.
what's your read?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Sesq's unwillingness to let someone sit at L-1 is consistent with her d1 play. She's been pretty fence-sitty in general but her vote has been in the right place (on rb) when it counts (at lynch). Would need a good looking case on her to consider it but I don't think she even gives associative info if she flips, either way. She has weak stances and everyone has weak stances on her
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Except rb who was trying to lynch her
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1963, shannon wrote:
Titus claimed that the BP shot was used, and Transcend died. I thought that meant there had to be a strongman somewhere? Or is there another role that can kill through bulletproofness?
I don't believe so. I'm not an all-seeing role god, but I looked up strongman and that could do it. It might be some weird hybrid role or something that has strongman abilities and something else (not sure about normal game legality though, I'd like to see work on this)

no motivation for titus (or anyone) to set up a lie about a strongman being in play, so I'm relatively confident of it.
In post 1963, shannon wrote:

I didn't start out my post from that point. If you read the thing in the spoilers it probably shows, because I couldn't be assed going back and retconning the whole thing to show the conclusion I eventually reached. The idea just kind of dawned on me as I as trying to work out which of LUV and Titus was scum, or how they were scum together, since someone (you?) suggested that there were two scum among us. I just couldn't make the math work. Unless they're playing a super weird strategy, there's at best one scum between three of us and we need to look further afield.

And really, are people going to wait for me to flip town before they look starting further than Titus and Uzi?

[\quote]

I knew that was the conclusion, and this was a response on that conclusion. Your reasoning (might have been someone else's though) about how there couldn't be 2 scum within LUV, Titus and you was solid. I wouldn't say there's zero scum in that pool, though. Definitely not two. I agree we should look farther.

Hooray!
about scumreading drone? I don't know.

I'll construct a read list now because why the hell not. No order.

gerrygoat - Weak play, basically lurking at this point. Doesn't seem to really be trying too much and latches on to what other people say. This is probably a fairly apt self-description of my play so far as well :P
impoetic - Generally townish play. Has some weird posts that feel strongly of scumlean, don't really know how to place her.
shannon - Rask recently went at her, but after re-reading that case, i'm not confident. UNVOTE: shannon here just to get that off, will probably decide by end of post.
dreal - Shallow, capricious playstyle that I can't dissect at all.
Drone - OK i guess. I don't really know what to say about it. I've seen some good cases involving associating other players with drone and rb, but i haven't seen drone himself as that scummy. I realize i said above I'm starting to see drone as kinda scummy (kind of not really though) and i'm more on the "kinda not really" side of that.
Titus - Weird. Weird claims, weird playstyle. I've looked at town titus before and this play feels very reminiscent. Feels like weird.
TTTT - pushing LUV WAAAY too hard. Nice memes but it feels like a desperate tunnel now (not in a scummy way, though).
Raskolnikov - Came in, pushed for shannon (and that wagon started rolling) and just left and did nothing else. Feels like a push towards a new wagon as things were calming down with titus and luv. Also, ironstove. VOTE: Raskolnikov. Probably should not have changed.
LUV - d1 play was very good, but as time went on felt sketchier and sketchier as if he was frantically escaping from his speedy, inevitable demise. Despite behavior and things said, they seem to logically match up, and I don't know how to place that.
ssbm - probably my towniest read. Seems like he's always doing legitimate scumhunting and doesn't tunnel on anyone.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

That's me in a nutshell. If that's wierd to you, I'm always going to be wierd.

Now, pass the vodka please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1970, Sesq wrote:gerrygoat - Weak play, basically lurking at this point.
Doesn't seem to really be trying too much and latches on to what other people say.
rofl i started the LUV wagon
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1972, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1970, Sesq wrote:gerrygoat - Weak play, basically lurking at this point.
Doesn't seem to really be trying too much and latches on to what other people say.
rofl i started the LUV wagon
Kek.
Sure you did.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

my playstyle is shallow and capricious because you are all sitting on a rotten topic that has been dead for a week

it's not this difficult

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”