Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1998, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Rask - The context referred to in 1993:
LUV/shannon were supposed to be a vig shot or a cop target last night when rb flipped scum because they were teamtelling with him and each other early on and even later in the day as rb grew more suspicious.
That makes sense regarding it being shannon, but I don't see how it'd justify claiming there though. It's not like people starting dogpiling either of them at the start of d2.
deranged and incoherent
?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1997, Raskolnikov wrote:Sesq do you have any issue with my push beyond who I replaced?

You initially said you thought it was a good case so I'm interested in hearing what changed.
I was trying too hard to suppress my badtown radar.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1999, Titus wrote:Hi Rask, you going to question me?

Dance McDanceface
Not really?

Fluffyrabbit was pretty obvtown and UB fake would probably be too creative. I think what you do with VCA is bad on principle but that's not really a fight worth fighting if your reads are that similar to mine.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 2001, Sesq wrote:
In post 1997, Raskolnikov wrote:Sesq do you have any issue with my push beyond who I replaced?

You initially said you thought it was a good case so I'm interested in hearing what changed.
???
deranged and incoherent
?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 am

Post by TTTT »

Hey does anybody wanna hear a Hitler joke?
fair warning, it's not very funny.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2003, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 2001, Sesq wrote:

???
I was detecting too many people as badtown at the time and was trying to be more critical, but after re-analyzing it seems more like goofs and shallow reasoning. Not scummy, just less than favourable
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

Rask reads please other than shannon
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 2.17
shannon (3)
: Raskolnikov, drealmerz7, ssbm_Kyouko
Lil Uzi Vert (2)
: TTTT, gerryoat
Drone (1)
: shannon
Raskolnikov (1)
: Sesq
Sesq (1)
: Drone
Titus (1)
: Lil Uzi Vert

NOT VOTING (2)
: Impoetic, Titus

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-22 01:30:00)

Raskolnikov wrote:
@mod
In post 1890, Raskolnikov wrote:@mod would a follower detect BP activation by JOAT?
Thought I already answered this, whoops. In the case of Transcend's JOAT bulletproof, it was an activated bp rather than passive, and as such would be treated as a self targeting protective role.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Sesq »

Also @Drone why are you scumreading me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2008, Sesq wrote:Also @Drone why are you scumreading me
Read his recent iso
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

The only thing I found was me voting on shannon which was a strong wagon. He said I didn't read a post, he linked it, I reconsidered. Shannon still is the largest wagon and I'm solo on Rask, so I don't see how that applies.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Sesq »

I've also unvoted in the past when things got to L-1
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also Sesq: vote shannon, because LUV Titus and Drone have to be left alive to do their nighttime shit where we find out if there is a scum among them. TTTT you should be voting Shannon too, it was your plan in the first place. Let Titus do what she wants and tell Drone what she's doing and to whom, have LUV follow her, and then have them all say what happened in the morning. If one dies there's probably scum in the other 2 and if they all live they can potentially prove they're all town. Because of this, scum will NK one of them. Either way the PoE is massive, we either get 3 confirmed townies or a 50/50 or even 100% shot of hitting scum in the remaining 2 players of those 3. Lynching shannon or even No Lynching is fine at this point because of the situation those 3 are in with their claims.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2012, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also Sesq: vote shannon, because LUV Titus and Drone have to be left alive to do their nighttime shit where we find out if there is a scum among them. TTTT you should be voting Shannon too, it was your plan in the first place. Let Titus do what she wants and tell Drone what she's doing and to whom, have LUV follow her, and then have them all say what happened in the morning. If one dies there's probably scum in the other 2 and if they all live they can potentially prove they're all town. Because of this, scum will NK one of them. Either way the PoE is massive, we either get 3 confirmed townies or a 50/50 or even 100% shot of hitting scum in the remaining 2 players of those 3. Lynching shannon or even No Lynching is fine at this point because of the situation those 3 are in with their claims.
I don't understand?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

jk actually that plan involves so much WIFOM depending on who scum is

UNVOTE:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

We already hit a scum so right now its 9 town:2 scum. If we don't kill Titus today and she's not scum, mafia will almost certainly kill her because she has a GS shot left in her. If she gets a guilty and we follow it tomorrow we'd be at worst 7 town:2scum with Titus confirmed scum for faking a gunsmith guilty. If she's scum she'll probably claim a "No Gun" result on someone to avoid having to bus her only remaining teammate.

VOTE: LUV
I think we can do this today after all. Claims have shown he's not who I thought he was when we woke up D2, back to my associative reads
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2015, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:We already hit a scum so right now its 9 town:2 scum. If we don't kill Titus today and she's not scum, mafia will almost certainly kill her because she has a GS shot left in her. If she gets a guilty and we follow it tomorrow we'd be at worst 7 town:2scum with Titus confirmed scum for faking a gunsmith guilty. If she's scum she'll probably claim a "No Gun" result on someone to avoid having to bus her only remaining teammate.

I think we can do this today after all. Claims have shown he's not who I thought he was when we woke up D2, back to my associative reads
^^^^^ this is SCUM. HE SAYS IM MAF AND THEN VOTES MY SCUMREAD
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

UNVOTE: shannon
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
yep all good on this one

can we do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

TRANSCEND - AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIED AND PASSED YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ON?!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2016, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2015, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:We already hit a scum so right now its 9 town:2 scum. If we don't kill Titus today and she's not scum, mafia will almost certainly kill her because she has a GS shot left in her. If she gets a guilty and we follow it tomorrow we'd be at worst 7 town:2scum with Titus confirmed scum for faking a gunsmith guilty. If she's scum she'll probably claim a "No Gun" result on someone to avoid having to bus her only remaining teammate.

^^^^^ this is SCUM. HE SAYS IM MAF AND THEN VOTES MY SCUMREAD
are you joking
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Idk, if not vig it
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1992, Raskolnikov wrote:@Shannon

1. Why did you vote titus for "more info" without actually asking her anything? What specifically did you want from her at that point?
2. What happened to your townread on titus's slot from fluffyrabbit regarding that push? I don't understand how you townread both titus's slot and impoetic d1 and then voted both of them early d2.
3. you suggest titus be lynched if she isn't killed, suggest both titus and luv report on the same person (which doesn't even prove align, just role) but you say you strong townread both of them. I don't see the logic behind pushing for either of these if you heavily townread both slots?

1) It wasn't to get more info from Titus, it was to get more info about what people thought of her and who was going to add pressure, who was going to defend, who was going to react etc.

2) My D1 read on Implosion was such ass that I thought I should radically reconsider

3) My town reads have wavered rather than being constant. I'm trying to be less prone to wavering due to other people's ideas, but I still do it. What I was trying to do with the reporting suggestions is work out a way to prove their roles or alignment, one way or another. It may be that it's not possible to do so. The reason I straight out suggested lynching Titus is that if she's really the JOAT now she's dead anyway, and some people are scum reading her to the point that if she was to survive the night they'd suspect she was scum. This is no longer the view I hold, by the way.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1987, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1918, shannon wrote:
Don't be melodramatic.

I think you and LUV are both town. D7 town. SSBM town. Impoetic town. (The last two are my weakest two reads)

Scum within Gerry, Drone, TTTT, Rask.
So this is PoE then?
Do you have a preference specifically?
From your gerryoat vote I'd assume you wanted gerryoat the most, but I have my own questions regarding that in my case if you could answer them.

All in all he's probably town, being the first one to call out LUV for legitimate reasons and he was pretty clearly the counterwagon to rb d1 (which is pretty rarely scum).
I've played with him before (... that fucking pinger lynch :lol: ) and nothing's really standing out.
In post 1981, shannon wrote: In the spirit of moving toward a compromise: VOTE: Drone
Why do you prefer gerry over drone?
In post 1963, shannon wrote:Noticed thing #3: Yeah, the wagons on gerry and iron (now rask) should be looked upon. I never understood people scumreading drone, but I do more now, kind of, not really.
Can you explain in your own words what you agree with and disagree with?
Yep, pretty much POE. I don't think my preference makes much difference at this point, it's clear that we're going to have to compromise.

I don't trust you when you say you've played with him before and nothing's really standing out. I've played with LUV before and nothing's really standing out, but that's not going to get us very far, is it?

To give you a good answer about Gerry and Drone I'll have to do more re-reading than I have time for at the moment.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like if the vig wants to confirm themselves now so that Titus doesn't get a gun result off you, tell us your shot before night falls
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gunsmith implies vig or maybe Traitor if the traitor doesn't have a gun until the rest of the mafia dies
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

P sure the only response Gerry has had all game to scumreads directed at him is to discredit by calling his accuser bad

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”