Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 am

Post by karnos »

In post 120, Lemons wrote:I'm willing to admit that my vote on karnos may have been a kneejerk reaction to something due to my limited experience. Now that I have more time/less stress, I'm going to reread the thread later and see if my opinions change at all.
I would like to hear about the read on culted as well. Is it only because he disagreed with you about karnos?
you could always redeem yourself by voting for Guilty Lion.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 123, karnos wrote:
In post 122, GuiltyLion wrote: if karnos is town he needs to stop trying to play bullshit WIFOM plans and needs to play openly and straighforwardly
So are you asking me to claim on day 1 when I'm not even at L-1? :roll:
no, I am asking you to answer questions about why you said "only scum" would push you on talking about what you'd do against a potential guilty. Like it's hilarious that you said:
In post 104, karnos wrote:Without going into detail, one big difference between town and scum is such: a town player will look at a reason why an action might be taken by town, while scum players just need to look for a reason why an action might be taken by scum.
and yet you continue to call me scum without ever explaining why. I'm obvious town and your only push this game is bad.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

again
In post 87, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 85, karnos wrote:jumping on as only scum would
why do you believe this. Give me a neutral, objective answer.
In post 90, GuiltyLion wrote:If you refuse to answer my question in , I will treat it as a literal scumclaim
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Lemons »

I didn't say I was townreading karnos, just that I wanted to rethink my read now that I have the time.

Karnos, what are your opinions on anything other than GuiltyLion?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:51 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

karnos (3): GuiltyLion, Road Kamelot, Lemons
GuiltyLion (2): BTD6_maker, karnos
culted (1): Charloux
Road Kamelot (1): culted
Charloux (1): rb

not voting (1): ArcAngel9
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by culted »

In post 73, Road Kamelot wrote:1-I townread bad logic lol, who scumreads people based on bad logic anymore
2- i dunno if he missed the joke or not im saying it was missing from his analysis and how hes approaching the situation
3- Charloux's tone and responses are scummy thats why i said it, idk if thats what rb is picking up on or not
4- its early day 1 i dont care who pushes who
I scumread people for bad logic, it just depends on whether I feel like it could possibly come from a townmindset. Which ties into my second point where you saying rb's push makes no sense because he missed a 'blatant joke' seem to come from an informed perspective.

What's scummy about charloux's responses? Kid seems to definitely have a unique tone, I'll give you that one.

It's also not about who's pushing who. It's about how you approached rb's push.
In post 77, Charloux wrote:@Karnos: Did you put yourself deliberately in 35, or by accident?
How would an answer to this question give you a better read on karnos' alignment?
In post 81, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think was proved to be inaccurate, the setup spec point doesn't matter nearly as much as your point about karnos defending himself against an accusation that hasn't happened. And everything else in is exactly my problem with what karnos did. I'm on the same wavelength as you and it looks to me like you're trying to sort people. That's enough for a D1 early TR
Why are you townreading a clear misrep/misunderstanding?

RK fluffed about how it's 'lol' for karnos to discuss setup already, accompanied by a vote in the same post it's forgivable for karnos to explain his thought process on why he talked about setup. also the ;))))))) is scummy af there tell me it isn't.

And let's take a step back here a moment. You're townreading RK for a similar wavelength on karnos doesn't make a lot of sense when you consider that she voted karnos initially for being lamist.

Your push on karnos was a touch more lateral than that (and implying you can get guiltied is as far from lamist as you can get), so it's naive of you to tr that for bringing up your literal points later on when they could have just as easily shadowed your thoughts as scum as well.

Where are you seeing sorting?
In post 98, BTD6_maker wrote:It's mostly RVS here.

Anyway, I basically looked at Karnos vs. GuiltyLion. I don't have much time at the moment but what I will say is that it is GuiltyLion that looks slightly worse from the interactions.
Why?
In post 121, GuiltyLion wrote:with respect to culted, I thought his case on RK was weak and made to misrep RK rather than coming from genuine intentions and thought process.
You didn't respond to my case, though. Yes him discrediting rb's push before it really went anywhere while also giving it more steam and at the same time looking a lot like he knew the push was coming from a townmindset despite having shaky reasoning was bad, but 37 is still a scumpost.
In post 122, GuiltyLion wrote: if karnos is town he needs to stop trying to play bullshit WIFOM plans and needs to play openly and straighforwardly
No he's asking you to consider a world where he's town making this push on you, from what I've read.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by rb »

The correct vote to make is for Charloux
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by rb »

Karnos was right though we should lynch any guilty
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Exam today, whooooooooo ill get back to this soon

culted its def forgivable thatd be why i conceded the point like it was my b for sure. on karnos i mean

whats scummy abt ;;;; ) tho like thats reaching af
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Charloux
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

lol oops
VOTE: Charloux

thar she go
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:24 am

Post by rb »

<3
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

Still mostly RVS.

Not much that is actually AI has come out of this. The strongest thing I have got is that with GL vs. Karnos, Karnos had less resistance to the wagon making me think scum were trying to resist GL's wagon. It's RVS so it's still incredibly weak and scum could be doing anything.

GuiltyLion comes out as nullscum from this. Everyone else seems fully null.

I know I am not posting much here but I am starting to feel that there is not much to say, as pretty much nothing is AI or worth commenting on at this stage.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by rb »

Karnos and Guilty aren't a scumteam
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by rb »

We've been out of RVS for quite a while tbh
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by rb »

Currently handing out free towncred for anyone who votes Charloux
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by rb »

In post 126, GuiltyLion wrote:
no, I am asking you to answer questions about why you said "only scum" would push you on talking about what you'd do against a potential guilty. Like it's hilarious that you said:
In post 104, karnos wrote:Without going into detail, one big difference between town and scum is such: a town player will look at a reason why an action might be taken by town, while scum players just need to look for a reason why an action might be taken by scum.
and yet you continue to call me scum without ever explaining why. I'm obvious town and your only push this game is bad.
Why are you obvious town?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 139, rb wrote:We've been out of RVS for quite a while tbh
We're still at some phase in the game that is at least very similar to RVS, or the next step after it, where anything may or may not be NAI but, if alignment indicative, is extremely weak. Even if it is not technically RVS, it is RVS for all practical purposes. I consider the game out of RVS when you can form reads based on something meaningful that is not extremely weak. For example, from my viewpoint GL would have a 25% chance of being scum by random chance. Now I consider it to be something like 25.5%. This is nullscum for now, but later on something like this wouldn't even be worth calling nullscum as opposed to pure null.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by rb »

In post 142, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 139, rb wrote:We've been out of RVS for quite a while tbh
We're still at some phase in the game that is at least very similar to RVS, or the next step after it, where anything may or may not be NAI but, if alignment indicative, is extremely weak. Even if it is not technically RVS, it is RVS for all practical purposes. I consider the game out of RVS when you can form reads based on something meaningful that is not extremely weak. For example, from my viewpoint GL would have a 25% chance of being scum by random chance. Now I consider it to be something like 25.5%. This is nullscum for now, but later on something like this wouldn't even be worth calling nullscum as opposed to pure null.
Well it's not
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 130, culted wrote:
In post 77, Charloux wrote:@Karnos: Did you put yourself deliberately in 35, or by accident?
How would an answer to this question give you a better read on karnos' alignment?
Assuming what he said was the truth, him saying "Lynch me if i'm guilty" deliberately is towny in my opinion. He also added that he regrets doing it, but i don't think he said that because of GL pushing him making me townread him a bit more.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

culted why are you so involved with how other players are forming reads
also in general just butting into a lot of conversations before they can resolve
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 145, Road Kamelot wrote:culted why are you so involved with how other players are forming reads
also in general just butting into a lot of conversations before they can resolve
Fuck that, explain your naked vote on me. I didn't jump on you because you said you would come back to this after the exam.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

You smell like scum, i didnt put a lot of thought into it

Also if i sheep rb he wont lynch me
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:41 am

Post by rb »

In post 147, Road Kamelot wrote:You smell like scum, i didnt put a lot of thought into it

Also if i sheep rb he wont lynch me
i wont lynch u today anyway
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:54 am

Post by mykonian »

Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”