mafiascum Card Deck (Taking orders again! ~5 decks left!)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #252 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fall is a silly name
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #468 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What will last longer? This or the election? Place your bets now
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #581 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And they don't stop coming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #596 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's a miracle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #630 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 626, BBmolla wrote:Boonskies got his, so hopefully mine comes this week too
It's spelt boonskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #646 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Finally ordered, $10=£8.27, thanks Brexit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #648 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're in luck
mith wrote:I have updated the available inventory, so we can now take orders again (hopefully!).

I haven't updated the button on the page yet, but it should prevent you from ordering more than 1 deck at a time. Given the limited quantity, I will only be honoring one order per user for the first week. If you would like additional decks, please let me know by comment on the order or by PM, and I will handle that if there are decks left over.

I am sending this to everyone who has posted in the thread, but if you pre-ordered and have already received your deck(s), please give everyone else a chance to order (again, if you are interested in ordering more, let me know by PM). If you pre-ordered and *haven't* received your deck, this is your final chance to confirm your address - I will be shipping the remaining decks out to the address on the paypal order starting Monday.

http://mafiascum.net/cards.htm

(Someone let me know if the order form isn't working, please!)

If you order this weekend, I will try to get your deck out on Monday to give it a chance to get to you in time for Christmas!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”